No touching

Story Info
He wanted to meet to masturbate together. No touching, that.
785 words
4.36
25.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago, when Yahoo Messenger still existed and had chat rooms, I met a man there. We hit it off right away. He was married, unhappily, but wasn't looking to cheat on his wife. He still loved her, but the passion had disappeared as happens with many marriages. He longed for that passion.

It wasn't long before our chats turned sexual. Very hot conversations, about our likes, our fantasies. It became addictive; we looked for every chance we got to find time to talk.

He lived about four or five hours away. He would often say how good it was that I didn't live close, because he would be very tempted to ask me to meet him. And I would have. In a heartbeat. I didn't share his view about the distance being a good thing.

After chatting like this for about a year, he told me that his work would be bringing him to about a half hour from me for a few days. Oh wow, would this finally be our chance to meet?

He was really torn. He desperately wanted to meet me. But he didn't want to betray his wife by being with another woman. What to do?

We went around and around about it for a few weeks before the trip was to happen. He reluctantly agreed to meet me but insisted there be absolutely no touching. Not even a handshake or a hug hello. He wanted me to tease him, with no touching. We would both masturbate for each other. I understood his wishes and agreed to meet him.

The day came. He was in my state, a short drive away from me. After work, I drove to his hotel. I was wearing my 'never fails' little black spaghetti-strap dress, with thigh-high stockings. We met in the lobby and his jaw almost hit the floor when he saw me. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. We went to the bar for a drink and some flirting. One of the straps of my dress kept falling off my shoulder (I may or may not have helped it a little). I could tell he was getting anxious to go to the room as was I.

We finished our drinks, then I followed him to his room. In the elevator, I lifted my dress to show him I wasn't wearing any panties. He wanted to reach out and touch so badly but was a very good boy.

We got to the room, and he shut the door. I slid the straps off my shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. I was standing there just in thigh-high stockings.

He said, "Holy shit!" and started rubbing his visibly hard cock through his pants.

There were two queen-sized beds in the room. We moved to the beds, him on one, me on the other. He stripped out of his clothes, revealing his perfect eight-inch cock. I wanted it so bad, but had to respect his wishes.

I just had to push the limits some. I moved to his bed and moved so I was lying down with my face between his legs. I wanted a close-up view of him stroking his cock. I was so close, I was breathing my hot breath on his cock (still not touching, right?). This was driving him absolutely crazy. I was rubbing my pussy so fast, I was so turned on.

I then decided to tease him some more, standing up and putting my tits just inches from his face. He wanted to suck on them so badly. I then stood up on the bed, straddling his face and fingered myself above him. I had several intense orgasms in a row. I was so aroused, I couldn't help it.

I could tell he was getting close to cumming. I told him I wanted his cum on me.

He said, "Are you sure?"

I said, "Oh, yes."

He stood up and I got on my back on the edge of the bed. I was playing with my nipples and rubbing my clit while encouraging him to let go and cum on me. He erupted with a huge load all over my face and tits. That is a huge turn-on for me, and he knew it from our chats.

He collapsed on the other bed, breathing heavily, and so satisfied. I went to the shower to get cleaned off. We talked a little more, then I got dressed and went home. I followed the rules -- no touching allowed.

He still says to this day, years later, that it was the hottest experience he's ever had! I agree; it was very hot, even without any touching.