No Trespassing

Story Info
If you trespass, penalties may ensue.
3.1k words
4.34
52.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,500 Followers

My husband decided that we'd take a holiday up along the Queensland coast. I was agreeable. I was thinking sun, sand and surf. Nightlife on the Gold Coast, Jupiter's Casino and some shopping sprees. Sounded great to me.

Did I mention that Bob is an arrogant bastard who always knows best and never tells everything about what he intends. Great for business and he coined money hand over fist. Not so great for our personal life when he forgets to tell me a few little details.

Little details like he had the use of a mate's boat for a couple of weeks and we'd be living out of that. (He's also a cheapskate at times.) Little details that as far as he was concerned it was fishing holiday, and I was just along for company and to keep the drink and food coming.

Ah, well. At least I still got to do a lot of sun-baking and swimming. The nice thing about the sun-baking and swimming was that I could go nude, with no-one around to see, bar Bob. He still didn't like me wandering around naked in case another boat came too close. He was convinced that any men on other boats would be checking me out through their binoculars. Good luck to them if they were. They weren't close enough to see much.

Occasionally as we wandered around we'd come across an island. Several times we anchored near one and rowed ashore, casually exploring and having a picnic in an out of the way place. I sometimes wondered if we were the first people to ever set foot on some of these islands. There're quite a few of them scattered around and I'm sure some of them have never been visited. I always insisted that we pack up our rubbish and took it with us, leaving the islands as we found them. Bob didn't care either way, as long as I was the one cleaning up the rubbish.

After about a week we came to an island that was somewhat larger than the normal run of place in the area. Quite a reasonable size, in fact. I could see a lovely beach with white sand in a little cove and suggested to Bob that we might have a picnic there.

We rowed ashore and I fetched our picnic basket along. I could see a little trail leading away from the beach and asked Bob if he wanted to go exploring with me. He looked at me and pointed out that there might be people on the island. I took the hint. I went and put my bikini on. No use scandalising the natives, if any.

We had our lunch and then I packed everything up while Bob lazed back. With the meal out of the way I then wandered over to what appeared to be the start of a path leading inland.

It was a path alright, and as I neared it I could see a couple of rather large signs. I couldn't imagine how I hadn't spotted them earlier. The signs weren't exactly your standard welcome ashore messages. The one on the right of the trail read 'KEEP OUT. PRIVATE PROPERTY.'. The one on the left was simpler. 'NO TRESPASSING'.

"Ah, Bob," I called, "there are a couple of keep out signs here."

Bob came wandering over and looked at the signs.

"And these signs are of interest to me because...?" he said, circling his hand in a coaxing gesture to see if I could supply an answer. Like I said, arrogant at times.

"Ah, we appear to be on private property," I pointed out.

"No, we're not," stated Bob. "These islands are all Crown Property. No-one is allowed to buy them. Just ignore the signs. We're going exploring."

The best way to get Bob to do something is to tell him not to. It's going to get him into trouble one of these days.

We headed off down the path. The island was fairly heavily wooded, which was unusual. Most of the little islands had a few trees scattered about, but this one had quite a respectable covering of vegetation and a lot of tall trees. Quite a bit of bird life, too, and I was eagerly looking around for to see how many types I could spot.

Because I was dragging my feet a bit, Bob was quite a few yards in front of me, so I didn't actually see what happened. I heard a snapping whoosh sort of sound and a startled yell from Bob followed by a furious, "What the fucking hell?" And I could swear I could hear a bell being rung.

I came charging up the path to see what was wrong and came to a screeching halt at the start of a small clearing. Bob was in the middle of the clearing. Not standing. Dangling above it with a rope around his leg. You've seen those sorts of traps in films. I never knew that people not only used them, but that they really worked. The ringing bell I could hear was tied to the rope a few feet higher than Bob's foot. The ringing was caused by his bouncing around.

"Get over here and pull me down," yelled Bob, but I wasn't that much of a fool.

I looked carefully at the ground in the clearing, and it didn't take me long to spot a few other traps. No way was I going out there. I'd try something different.

"Just hold on while I trace the ropes," I told Bob, doing my best not to laugh.

I could see where the rope ran up to a large branch and then went sidewards, finishing up tied to another tree. From what I could see there was a quick release knot on the rope. One hard yank and it would come undone and Bob would drop back to the ground. Undignified, possibly, but it wouldn't hurt him and he'd be free. As long as he didn't step in another trap.

I edged my way around the clearing, walking carefully. I was finally in reach of the rope and took that last step that would allow me to reach the knot. I felt something give as my foot came down. I just had time to say, "Oh, no," when there was that whooshing sound again. A lot closer this time.

It is most disconcerting to find yourself flying through the air, especially when you finish up upside down, swing at the end of a rope while a little bell rings merrily in time to your bouncing and swaying.

"Brilliant, Naomi," snarled Bob. "And now what do you suggest we do?"

"It wasn't my fault. I skirted all the traps in the clearing. I just didn't think that they'd booby trapped the release rope."

"Well they did, and they caught themselves a booby," yelled Bob.

I'd have loved to have just folded my arms and stalked off in a huff. It's a bit hard to show righteous indignation while you're being bounced at the end of a rope with a little bell ring 'come and get it'.

That's it. The bells. They're there to alert someone.

"Try and bounce a bit, Bob," I suggested. "It will ring the bell and the trapper is sure to come and see what he's got."

Bob's sulphurous cursing promptly made the bells redundant. They could probably hear him all over the island. It turned out they could.

It wasn't more than a minute when we could hear someone whistling, then a man in a pair of ragged shorts came wandering down the trail from the other side of the clearing.

"Can't you two idiots read?" he snarled. "There are quite conspicuous signs down on the beach telling people to keep out. What the hell makes you think that it didn't include the pair of you?"

"These are public lands," snapped Bob. "We've as much right here as you have. Now get us the hell down. I'm going to fucking sue over this."

"This particular public land is currently under lease to my firm. That means I have the right to determine who can and who cannot use the land. We have war games starting here very shortly and I've now got to rush down a crew to rebuild these traps that you've gone and ruined. You can consider yourself lucky I'm not suing you or charging you with trespass."

"Just get us down from here. This is illegal imprisonment."

"Not really," came the dry reply. "You got yourself into that predicament. There's no law that says I have to get you out."

"Oh, please, can you let me down and argue afterwards," I asked. "This is most uncomfortable."

The man turned to look at me, and then he looked a lot harder. I really have quite a good figure. Men seem to appreciate it, although this is the first time I've been dangled like a fish on a hook while a customer inspected me.

"No worries," he told me smiling. "I'll get right to it."

"Forget her," snapped Bob. "Just cut me loose. I'll get her down myself."

"Arrogant prick, aren't you," said the stranger. "You'd probably drop her on her head and break her neck."

He actually had a point I thought. I was considerably lighter than Bob and was somewhat higher. Undo my rope and I'd be diving head first at some very hard looking ground.

"Call me Carlos, Carl for short," said the stranger, easing his way across the clearing, walking in a sort of dancing movement as he avoided the traps. He looked at where my rope went and then he seemed to be examining the trees around. Finally he nodded.

"This one will do the trick," he said.

He reached for one of the traps in the clearing, catching hold of the rope and twisting it slightly around his body to stop it springing free. He eased over to me and hooked the noose over my wrists in a sort of figure eight and let the rope run through my hands.

"Hang on to the rope," he said. "When I lift it it's going to flip your arms up level with your feet. I can then pull loose the foot trap and you'll swing down upright. When I free you you'll just drop to your feet."

I grabbed the rope tightly and Carl laughed and stepped back. Carefully, I noticed, in the split second before the rope whooshed and lifted me higher. Satisfied, Carl made his way to when my foot trap was fastened and reached over and pulled it free. It was a long reach I noticed. Probably another trap under that knot. Then I was swinging madly through the air, but this time dangling by my wrists and I had a good grip on the rope. It was fun.

Carl crossed over to the tree that had me tied and pulled the knot. What happened next came as a surprise. Instead of letting the rope go and having me drop, he very thoughtfully held the rope and let it run out slowly. It was even more of a surprise when the moment my feet touched the ground he tied the rope again. I was now on the ground but my hands were above my head, trapped in the rope. And the way it was twisted around my wrists I couldn't slip out of it.

"Why'd you stop lowering me?" I asked. "I'm still stuck."

"True, but reachable. I really don't like your husband, you know. Arrogant sot. He needs a little lesson."

Apparently, reachable meant that he could reach me. Like, he could just stand there and slowly pull down my bikini bottom. Like, he could turn me around and undo the ties of my bikini top, letting that drop. Suddenly I was standing there nude. Carl was looking me over, with his hands following his eyes. I squirmed and twisted and tried to pull away, but how could I pull away when I was tied?

Bob, of course, was turning the air blue. He was swaying back and forth, so incensed that he was managing to spin in circles. That was a lot of use to me, now wasn't it?

Despite my protests (and Bob's raving) Carl was petting me quite heavily. Petting, hell. He was sucking on my breasts, teasing the nipples. At the same time he had a hand on my bottom fondling it, while his other hand had slipped between my legs and was busy doing its best to excite my pussy. And succeeding, I'm forced to say. I was already feeling flushed and hot, and I could feel moisture gathering inside me.

My protests became a bit more voluble when Carl dropped those ragged shorts. Who'd have thought so little material could hide so much? Bob's protests, however, seemed to be dying down. I'm not sure if this was because his voice was temporarily worn out or because he was dizzy from the spinning he'd initiated.

"Don't worry," Carl told me. "I'm going to enjoy this."

He was going to enjoy this? Wasn't he supposed to console me and tell me that I'd enjoy it? Bob wasn't the only arrogant bastard on the island.

Carl bent down and grabbed one of my ankles. He pulled my foot off the ground and then he just kept lifting it. I now found the benefit of having a rope to hang onto. It stopped me falling flat on my back when Carl lifted my leg until I was doing a quite good imitation of the vertical splits. I wondered what on earth he was playing at.

I should have seen it coming. With my leg hoisted high like that I was completely exposed and his cock was right there. There, in this case, being my pussy and Carl was sliding into me, smoothly and quickly.

I'd been afraid that he'd stirred me up enough that my body would welcome him, and I was so right. I could feel Carl's cock pushing rapidly into me and my own hips were trying to push to meet him. A bit hard when you're only standing on one leg, I'll have you know.

Carl didn't muck around. He held my leg high with one hand while the other was clamped against my bottom, helping to spit me on his cock. He came banging in, filling me hard and fast. What can I say? I couldn't stop him, and once his cock was sliding in, who wanted to?

I couldn't admit to enjoying being ravished, now could I? I wailed and protested as his cock did its wild dance, plunging in and out. I screamed in fury when he dragged my foot down from the high split and wrapped it around his waist. I'm quite sure he noticed that my protest didn't stop me from clutching my leg tight around him and using it to help me pull him in deep. My protests rose to the skies when he hitched my other leg up and around his waist so that I was straddling him as he stood there.

Carl's hands were clamped around by bottom, squeezing the cheeks as he had his fun. I have quite strong legs, and I needed them, flexing my thighs strenuously to keep myself moving up and down his shaft, accepting my fate. A very noisy and protesting acceptance, but oh, god, it felt good. That man certainly knew how to use the equipment that a generous Mother Nature had provided.

I eventually felt my climax rushing down upon me and I was squirming and wailing with need. I could only hope that Bob would think it more protests. I knew that there was no way I could hide a scream of genuine pleasure when I climaxed, so when it came crashing into me I did the only thing I could think of. I buried my face in Carl's neck and bit him.

Carl gave a shout of protest as my teeth sank in, but at the same time his cock let loose with a veritable flood of seed. He jerked frantically against me, spraying me thoroughly, while I clung to him, shuddering with the force of my own climax. (Can I claim I clung to him when it was a case of legs wrapped around him and teeth biting his neck?)

Carl disengaged, peeling me off him. If it wasn't for the ropes on my wrists I think I'd have collapsed to the ground. Fortunately by the time Carl wended his way across to the tether and pulled it loose I had enough strength to stand unaided.

"If you pull that knot," Carl said pointing, "the asshole will be free. Try not to trigger any more traps. Don't try to follow along the path or you'll run into even more trouble. Get back to the beach, get in your boat, and go. I'm going to send Gay Roger and his friend down to reset these traps. I strongly recommend that the asshole not be here when they arrive. You'll be fine but he might have a problem."

I was heading over to the knot as fast as possible. It was reasonably close to me and I'd already sprung the trap. I still checked to see if there was another one, but it looked clear. I yanked and the rope shot away. There was a crash and some more curses behind me, together with a number of bells. I hastily looked around but found that Bob hadn't been caught again. His landing on the ground had triggered some traps but none of them had closed around a limb.

I skirted the clearing, hurrying to get back to the path to the boat. Bob finally showed some common sense and took care getting out of the clearing. Then we headed for the boat, fast. I suspected that Bob was not interested in meeting Gay Roger and his friend.

I waited rather tensely to see what Bob would say about Carl fucking me. He took me by surprise.

"That was brilliant biting that asshole like that," he said as we rowed back to our boat. "That certainly threw a crimp in his fucking plan. Pity you didn't think of it earlier."

It dawned on me that Bob thought the bite had resulted in coitus interruptus, not realising that it was coitus completus that had resulted in the bite. I always scream when I come. To Bob, no scream meant I hadn't come, therefore Carl had failed in his dastardly assault on my sweet person. Victory for us in Bob's books. I wasn't going to tell him otherwise.

Ashson
Ashson
8,500 Followers