No Turning Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally satiated, the two friends felt the chill some crashing back in on them. Peter grabbed the blankets and pulled them back up around them, spooning his friend once again. Both of them panting with expended effort, their chests heaving a slowly decaying rhythm.

Trying to add a bit of levity to the monumental experience the two just experienced, Eric quipped. "Well, that wasn't mentioned in the ski package."

Peter laughed, snuggling closer to his friend, one arm under the pillow, the other wrapped around Eric's firm waist. "Maybe it was in the fine print."

A moment passed and then Eric commented quietly. "Man we crossed the line with this."

"I guess that means there's no turning back." Peter agreed.

"You ever done anything like this?"

"Nope. You?"

"Me? No. This was my first!"

"Could have fooled me," Peter suggested.

"Are you kidding? You were the one who knew what he was doing!"

"You weren't so bad yourself," Peter complimented.

"So does this mean we're gay?" Eric asked.

"Are you attracted to men?" Peter asked.

"No, not in the least," Eric answered.

"Well, me neither. It's just sex man, just sex."

"In that case," Eric suggested, gently reaching back and stroking Peter's soft cock, "I'll take all I can get."

"You'll have it," Peter promised his friend, humping his cock into Eric's ass; a promise of pleasures to come before drifting off to sleep; finally warm.

12