No Turning Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shamelessly she arches her hips into him. Her fingers entangled in his hair as she pulls his face into her pussy, spreading her legs wide as he drives the candle deeper. With her back arched and her head resting against the back of the keyboard she feels her orgasm explode; her moans drowning out the sound of the piano as her shoulders press against the keys. James unrelentingly sucks harder on her clit, thrusting the candle endlessly in and out of her tightness, exacerbating the intensity of her orgasm. A shiver charges through her body as she rides out the final waves of the pleasures coursing through her. Slipping the candle out of her as the orgasmic shudders subside, he moves his mouth to her opening. Curling his tongue deep inside, her juices spilling onto his tongue, he laps at the sweetness of her nectar.

Moving to his feet, James presses his mouth to Kim's, kissing her passionately. Savoring the taste of her own cum on his face, she kisses him hard as her hand moves over his bulge, feeling the firmness of his erection straining against the fabric of his sleep pants. Sliding from the stool, Kim falls to her knees as she tucks her fingers into the waistband; gently peeling his pants down over his hips watching as his cock springs free from its confinement.

Circling her fingers around the base of his shaft, she runs her tongue up the length wetting it with her saliva. Dragging her tongue slowly over the head tasting the sweetness of his precum, she moves her other hand to his balls massaging them gently. Circling her tongue teasingly around the knob her lips encase it in the warmth of her mouth. Sliding his cock into her mouth, she sucks her inner cheeks snugly around the thickness, weaving her tongue over the muscle as she sucks it deeper toward the back of her throat.

As her lips wrap around the base, James moans voicing his arousal. Slowly sucking back up the length, her hand follows the motions of her mouth as she begins to stroke him. Her tongue slides over his slit before her lips plunge back down his shaft, swallowing his cock deep into her throat. Moving her hand to his ass, Kim grips his cheek as she pulls his body into her face. Increasing the tempo, her mouth moves relentlessly over his cock, her tongue pressing against his muscle with every immersion as her mouth engulfs him deeper.

"Oh, yes!" James moans as he runs his fingers through her hair. Gripping his fingers tight in her hair, he pumps his cock deep, in and out of her mouth. Sucking her cheeks in tight around his shaft, Kim presses her tongue against his probing cock feeling it swell. With pressure building in his balls, James forces his cock deep into her throat as he feels the cum rising up his shaft.

"I hope you're ready," he moans as he throws his head back. With one forceful thrust of his hips, he spills his load deep into her throat. With her mouth full of his release, she swallows, feeling some spill from the sides of her mouth as he continues to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. Sucking his cock as she squeezes his ass, Kim milks his shaft, swallowing as the last of his cum floods her mouth.

"Oh my God, that was good," James sighs, his head swimming as he catches his breath. Running her tongue up his length once more, she stands, smiling as he pulls her to his face kissing her deeply.

"Want to go to the bed?"

"No, stay there," he says as he stands up and moves behind her. Bending her over, Kim rests her hands on the piano stool as James moves his hands over her ass cheeks. Falling to his knees he skims the tip of his tongue between her cheeks, teasing her with the tip as it circles her ass. Probing his tongue slowly and determined into her puckered hole penetrating her ass, he drives two fingers deep inside her pussy. Her moans loud as his fingers move forcibly into her, his tongue probing, driving her closer to another climax.

"God, yes," she cries out. "Fuck me!"

Feeling his cock regaining its firmness, he stands, positioning himself as he slides the head over the wetness of her pussy, moving it to her opening and gently slides himself inside her tightness.

Her ass still feeling tense from the sudden penetration, causes her to tense her muscles as his shaft drives deeper. Her moans loud as his finger presses against her ass, easing its way inside her as his cock moves hard and emphatically, his grunts gaining momentum with each and every thrust. Closing her eyes, she bites her lip muffling her scream as her muscles close in around his cock. Gripping and releasing his shaft mercilessly as her orgasm explodes from deep within.

"Oh, God James," she cries feeling a new wave of orgasm take over. "Don't stop!" Bucking her hips back against his blindly, she rides out her second fresh wave of orgasm. Gripping her hips firm as her muscles suck him deeper inside her, he feels his balls tighten. Fingering her ass hard and deep, feeling it move against his cock through the thin membrane of skin separating the two, he gives one hard and final thrust as his cock explodes deep inside her, filling her with his semen. Still pumping, his cock jerking as the last of his sperm spurts blindly inside her, James holds her spent body against his.

"Oh my God, oh my God," she whispers as her breathing slowly returns to normal. Releasing himself from her, James sighs heavily.

"You are incredible." Wearily making their way to bed, both collapsing in each other's arms. Nestling up close, they close their eyes against the moon light streaming in through the open window.

The morning sun streaming in through the open window stirring the pair, still naked and in the same position as they'd fallen the night before. Purring as she presses herself against his morning glory, Kim props herself on one arm.

"I'll go make coffee," she says tracing her fingers adoringly through his chest hair. Grabbing her robe, she clambers out of bed and makes her way to the kitchen.

As Kim stands, spooning coffee into the mugs, James slides up behind her. With his arms wrapped tenderly around her waist, he sighs.

"Welcome to the neighborhood," he whispers, kissing her hair softly.

12