No Turning Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just the mug," I answered, looking around for an empty table.

When I turned, I saw a man looking at me and our eyes met. I quickly turned away but knew he was checking me out. He was probably my age and had short blond hair. I liked that he was looking at me but didn't want to show any interest. I knew I had to walk past his table to get to the empty one I saw near the rear of the café.

While I waited for my coffee, I went over to the rack with newspapers and picked up the Boston Globe and got back to the counter just as my coffee was coming.

"That's two twenty-five with the paper," she said.

I gave her a five dollar bill and when she handed me the change, she said, "Don't look now, but that blond haired guy over there hasn't taken his eyes off of you."

"Oh," I said, acting surprised.

"I know him," she said. "Be careful. He's trouble."

"Thanks," I said, picking up my mug of coffee and tucked the paper under my arm.

When I walked past his table, I resisted glancing at him but could feel his eyes on me.

"Hi," he said, smiling at me.

"Hi," I said, turning to him, nodding, smiling slightly and continued to my table, knowing his eyes were following me. I lay the newspaper flat on the table, glancing back at him then at the headline while I tore open a sugar packet, shaking the sugar into my mug.

After a few minutes, I looked up and saw the blond haired guy standing in front of my table. He smiled and without asking sat down opposite me.

"Hope I'm not disturbing you," he said. "I'm Michael."

"No," I answered. "I'm just surprised," I added, noticing his hazel eyes and how muscular he was in the black t-shirt he wore. He obviously worked out.

"And you are?" he asked, pausing.

"I'm Molly."

"You're new around here. I come here everyday and the same people come in--so you must be new."

"I am. I just moved here yesterday," I said, glancing at my newspaper. "Now I have to see about getting a job."

"Good luck. It's not such a hot job market these days," he said. "I just got laid off two days ago."

"Too bad--what were you doing?"

"Stock Market--worked for First National Trust, but they're laying off people left and right. Twenty of us got the shaft this week so no more suit and ties for me."

"You look so young to work in the stock market."

I've got a Masters in Finance from Harvard and I'm older than I look--just turned thirty."

"Wow," I nodded. "A Masters from Harvard and now you are out of work."

"That's right. How about you?"

"I just came here from a small town in Maine and have a small apartment just down the street."

"Nice," he said, smiling at me.

"Why did you move to Boston from Maine?" he asked, probing my eyes.

Suddenly, I saw my chance to make Jesse jealous and was thinking maybe I can get Michael to come to my apartment. I had never flirted before but the way he was looking at me, I thought it would be fun to tease him. I don't know where I got the nerve but thought why not see what happens, so I put my plan into action. I took a deep breath.

"I moved to Boston because my town was so boring. No guys there that I'd be interested in. I wanted action and I know you know what I mean," I said, leaning forward, surprised how brazen I was being.

"Yes, I know what you mean," he said, nodding, smiling slightly, glancing at my tits barely contained by my tank top then looked into my eyes.

I picked up my coffee and took a sip, looking at him over the rim. My eyes looked into his and he looked into mine and suddenly the sexual tension between us was there. I was surprised how fast opportunities were coming to me and was determined to get him to my apartment and make sure that Jesse saw us. I wanted to hurt Jesse the way he hurt me. I would use Michael. I couldn't believe how I was thinking but I knew what I wanted to do.

I glanced over at the girl behind the counter and remembered her telling me to be careful with Michael.

"Hey Michael, how come the girl at the counter said, I should be careful around you?"

"Oh Jenny," he said, glancing towards her then back at me. "We had a fling," he said.

"A fling, huh. So should I be careful?" I asked and moved my leg under the table and touched his leg.

"Yes," he said with a sly smile. "You should be careful."

"Why?' I asked, slipping my shoe off and boldly pressed my foot between his legs and against his cock like I did with Jesse. I could not believe I was doing this to a man I just met. I was becoming someone else, someone I didn't recognize but it felt good. I wanted to be bad. I wanted him to think I was a slut. I wanted to lure him back to my apartment, but I wouldn't let him fuck me. I just wanted to use Michael to get back at Jesse.

Michael moved forward, pushing his cock against my bare foot, grinding against it and his hardness was turning me on. I knew it was dangerous to take a man I just met back to my apartment, teasing him and then not letting him get me in bed. Even the danger was exciting me and I wondered if I was being crazy.

"You don't waste time, do you?" he said

"Why waste time when we both know what we want?" I said, smiling and biting my lower lip, trying to sound confident and aggressive, but my heart was pounding. My foot on his cock was getting me wet. I was turned on but thought I'd be able to control things once we got back to the apartment.

"Let's go back to my place," I said, taking my foot away and leaning across the table, my tits practically spilling out of my tank top.

I finished my coffee, slipped on my shoe and stood up. He stood up and our eyes met. I could see the bulge in his jeans and smiled at him as I squeezed by him, grazing my ass against it. Fortunately we were at a table towards the back of the café and no one noticed what was going on. When he followed me, I knew his eyes were on my ass straining the tight jeans. I swayed my hips slightly just to add to the game I was playing.

Walking towards my apartment, I wondered where all this would lead. Would I be able to control the situation? Would Jesse see us?

I hooked my arm around Michael's elbow as we walked, our hips touching. It was definitely hot. As we got closer to my apartment, I wondered if Jesse would see us, but I was also thinking about how to handle Michael and not let things get out of hand. My mind was swirling a mile a minute and at the same time, it felt good to feel Michael's body next to mine. I had no idea where I was heading, but thought of Jesse's words, "You need to fuck other men before you can give yourself to me. You will know what I mean." At that moment I only knew how angry I was for brushing me off with those words. He was playing with my mind and I would teach him a lesson. How could he do this to me?

When we walked up the steps to the entrance of my apartment house, I looked down at the basement window which was just above the sidewalk. I knew that was Jesse's apartment. I wondered where he was. When we entered the building and walked up the stairs to the second floor to my apartment, Michael was behind me and I knew he was looking at my ass.

"Like what you see," I said, turning, looking into his eyes, teasing him.

"I do, very much," he said, returning my look, a slight smile on his lips.

When we got to the top of the stairs, I saw Jesse on a ladder at the other end of the hall. He was changing a light bulb and he saw me. We were in front of my apartment and our eyes met. While I was unlocking my door, Michael pressed himself against my ass and started grinding into me. My eyes were still on Jesse's eyes and then he smiled, nodding as if he didn't care that I was with another man and looked away. His smile made me hate him even more. He didn't care. It was then I knew I would let Michael fuck the hell out of me and shove that bastard Jesse out of my mind. I suddenly was hornier than ever.

When we were inside I slammed the door shut and grabbed Michael, wrapping my arms around him and pulled him into me. He pushed me against the door and kissed me hard. I got my hands on his ass, liking how tight his jeans felt and pulled him so that his hard cock was grinding into my already wet pussy. I was angry and I was going to take my anger out on Michael and fuck him like I was an insatiable demon.

My legs were spread wide apart, straining my tight jeans, my pussy open to him as we humped each other, both of us horny. He had no idea my rage was making me desperate to be fucked so that I could scream and let out my fury. He had no idea I was using his body and I didn't care about anything except getting fucked and showing Jesse he was out of my life.

"Take me!" I yelled, pulling my mouth away from his. "Fuck me!"

"You're a hot little bitch, aren't you?" he said, his mouth an inch from mine.

"Yeah, and I want your cock. Don't tease me. Just do it! Do it!"

He backed away from me and got down on his knees, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down the zipper and tried desperately to pull my tight jeans over my hips. I took over and squirmed out them, flipped off my shoes. He got the jeans over my feet leaving me with only my thin thong covering my shaved wet pussy. He then pressed his mouth against my wet thong and started licking me through it which only made me crazier. The barrier of that material pressing into my pussy by his invading tongue was excruciating. I was leaning against the door, my back arched, my legs spread apart, thrusting my pussy harder against his mouth. He was attacking my pussy with his fierce tongue. I pulled his hair forcing his mouth and tongue harder on my cunt and shouted, "Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!"

He grabbed my ass, squeezing and kneading my cheeks, pulling me harder against his tongue and suddenly ripped my thong off of me and started moving his tongue up and down my slit with such ferocious power, I thought I would explode any minute.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cummmming!" I shouted as his tongue licked my pussy, his nose pressed against my clit. I was writhing against the door, my orgasm rising through me like a freight train when he suddenly stopped just as I was about to cum all over his mouth.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop you bastard!" I yelled as he roughly turned me around, grabbing my arms then pulled me roughly across the room and slammed me against the wall, raising my arms above my head, stretching me and started pressing and grinding his hard cock against my ass. He still had his jeans on and quickly unzipped them, lowering them to his ankles.

"I got me a screamer," he whispered in my ear. "Not a good idea to be next to the door," he said, "Unless you want your neighbors to know what a slut you are."

I immediately thought about Jesse hearing us as he worked down the hall but didn't have time to think as Michael reached around and grabbed my tits with both hands, gripping them, his palms rubbing and squeezing my hard nipples causing my pussy to tingle with intense need. I wanted to cum bad, then, as if he read my mind, one hand reached down and grasped my pussy mound, squeezing it hard, driving me insane with my need for more. I wanted his cock so bad and pushed my pussy harder against his hand.

He put his middle finger in my pussy and started fucking me with it, moving it in and out faster and faster. His hard cock pressed against my ass, his finger moving in me, my pussy gripping it, wanting to devour it. He entered a second finger and the tightness was overwhelming as I moved up and down on his finger, fucking them as they moved in and out with an intensity that brought me to the edge of exploding again. My body tensed as I moved faster and faster until he suddenly removed his fingers, leaving me on the desperate edge and quickly reached into his pocket, pulled out a package, ripped it open and slipped a condom on his cock. He was so fast.

I lowered my arms, bending over, pressing my hands against the wall as the head of his cock moved up and down my dripping pussy lips, driving me insane and I screamed, "Please, fuck me! I can't stand it!"

"Okay, baby, take my cock" and suddenly he thrust into me hard, going deep into my aching pussy in one hard thrust causing me to gasp out loud, "Oh my god you're so big!"

I pushed back against him wanting his cock to ravish me. I was out of my mind with need and so was he.

"Fuck me! I screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Harder!"

His cock was like a piston ramming my dripping pussy. There was no pretense of caring. It was just hot animalistic fucking. He was leaning over me, riding me like I was a bitch in heat, his hard thrusts pushing me against the wall, grunting with each thrust. With my hands pressed against the wall, I pushed back as hard as I could, taking his hard thrusting cock deep. This was it. My body tensed, all sensation in my pussy started to roll through my body trembling, shuddering and suddenly I exploded like thunder in an intense overwhelming orgasm, my whole body shivering and shaking, my hair flailing as I screamed at the top of my lungs, not caring if anyone heard me, "Ohhhhhhhh Yes! I'm cummmmmming! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me. Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

I then felt his cock swelling in me as he pounded my pussy and suddenly he yelled, "Fuck me you little slut! Take my cock! Take it!" he screamed with each hard thrust.

I could not believe how hard he was fucking me "Ohhhhhhfuck I'm cummmmmming! I'm cummmming," he shouted. My pussy muscles gripped his cock as he exploded causing me to orgasm again and again as we both convulsed at the same time and then collapsed on the floor. He landed on my back and we were both gasping for air. He lay on me, his cock pressed against my ass as we lay on the hard floor unable to budge. Suddenly, I wondered if people heard us. I wondered if Jesse heard our screaming as he worked at the end of the hall. We were both gasping and panting. While lying on the floor, unable to budge, I thought I heard footsteps outside my apartment as if some one was standing at the door and then I heard the footsteps walk away. I was sure it was Jesse and wondered what he was thinking. Was he jealous? Was I hurting him?

Just then Michael rolled off of me. He lay on his back, still breathing heavily. I was on my stomach still feeling the after shocks of our fucking. Without a word to me, he stood up, pulled up his jeans and walked across the room. I turned and watched him, wondering what he was going to do. He looked at me on the floor.

"Thanks for the fuck," he said, opening the door and left, slamming it shut.

I could not believe he left just like that. No touching me, no cuddling, no kiss, not even a goodbye. I lay naked on the floor stunned by what had just happened and suddenly felt used, even though I was the one who seduced him in the café and lured him to my apartment. Still, he didn't have to be so cold. I wanted tenderness, something more than a cold thank you. I felt empty and angry--now angry at Michael and Jesse and wondered if all men were jerks who just used women.

I got up and gathered my jeans and ripped thong. My tank top was still on, my tits hanging out. I walked to the kitchen area to get a glass of water. I turned on the faucet, remembering Jesse fixing the leak. His face flashed into my mind. I remembered his kind smile and how he looked down on me when he took my virginity, how we fucked on the floor and how gentle he was in his apartment after he fucked me on his table asking if I was okay. I thought about his words, "You will know what I mean when you see it," still uncertain what he meant and then thought about Michael and Jenny's warning words, "Be careful. He's trouble."

I gulped down the water and stood by the sink, my mind spinning with confusion and anger.

Just then I heard a knock at my door. I quickly slid on my jeans as the knocking came again. "Who could that be?" I wondered as I took a breath and buttoned my jeans.

When I opened the door, it was Jesse.

"What do you want?' I asked, looking into his eyes, surprised and still angry. I didn't want to see him.

"Are you alright? I saw that guy slam your door and rush out of the building. I wondered if anything bad happened. Are you okay?"

I shook my head from side to side, not able to comprehend Jesse's words, his being there--my anger still wracking me.

"I don't know," I answered. "I don't know anything."

Jesse nodded but didn't say anything as he stood by the open door.

"Go away," I said. "Go away! Will you please go away!"

"No, I won't go away," he said, looking into my eyes. "You're upset. Something bad happened."

I closed my eyes wanting to shut out the world. I shook my head again from side to side. Jesse then entered my apartment. He closed the door and took me into his arms, holding me close. I burst into tears and started crying as he held me and pulled me closer. His strong arms held me, rubbing my back, soothing me as I cried into his shoulder.

He didn't say a word as he held me. I was sobbing, my body shaking. He moved one hand to the back of my head, stroking my hair. He was so gentle.

After a few moments, he took my hand and led me to my bed. He laid me down on my back and sat on the edge of the bed, next to me, holding my hand. "You are having quite an experience," he said, softly.

"I guess so," I managed to say, wiping tears from my eyes.

"You said that's what you wanted," he added.

"I know, but I didn't expect so much would happen in two days."

Jesse nodded and smiled, looking down at me as I lay on the bed. He leaned forward and kissed me lightly, holding my hand. "Remember, life has more imagination than the mind," he said, his lips just above mine.

I nodded at his words, reminding me of what he said last night.

He then kissed me again, his soft lips lingering on my lips. I returned his kiss, loving his tenderness, suddenly forgetting what just happened as Jesse's lips and stroking my hair relaxed me and I knew how special he was, knew what he meant I would know and felt my wanting him growing as his warm lips kissed me harder. His tongue opened my mouth, sending ripples through my body, our tongues swirling as our passion rose. Suddenly, he stopped kissing me, looking deeply into my eyes, smiling down at me then kissed me again, harder and I felt my whole body melt.

His hand pulled the thin straps of my tank top off of my shoulders and pulled it down over my tits. He started kissing and licking my nipples. His mouth was gentle at first but the intensity of his tongue licking me grew and my pussy ached with wanting him.

I wrapped my arms around him and placed one hand on the back of his head holding him against my tit as he sucked and licked me harder.

He then moved his hand down to the button of my jeans, and opened them, squeezing his hand inside, snaking down to my pussy, somehow managing to grasp my mound in the palm of his hand, the tightness of my jeans pressing him hard against my wet pussy. I was writhing at his touch, lifting my ass of the bed pushing myself against his hand.

"Oh that feels so good," I gasped.

He rubbed back and forth as I pushed harder against his hand.

"Make love to me," I pleaded.

He removed his hand. Got up on his knees between my legs and started to pull my jeans off. I lifted my ass and squirmed to help him. He then unbuttoned his jeans, and his hard cock sprung out. He stood up at the end of the bed and slipped out of them. I could not take my eyes off of his hard cock standing straight out. I put my feet on the bed, my knees bent, opening my legs wide for him, my arms reaching for him. I never wanted anything so much as to have him take me.

He got on the bed between my legs, his hand on his cock, moving the tip up and down my pussy, driving me insane.

"Don't tease me," I pleaded.

He moved the tip of his cock against my throbbing clit--our eyes locked on each other as he played with me, smiling sweetly as if he enjoyed giving me this pleasure.