No Turning Back Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife entertains guests, he gets seconds.
4.2k words
4.23
126k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

I woke up as the van slowed and turned, gravel crunching under the tires. I looked out the window past my wife Carol, into the night. We were pulling into a parking lot. I saw an illuminated sign showing a desert landscape with a cactus. "The Sundowner Motel - Welcome!" Below the cactus was the word "Vacancies" in red neon.

My head was killing me. I rubbed the back of my neck and looked around the back of the dark van, trying to remember what was going on. Nick opened the driver-side door and stepped out, and the ceiling light came on. The first thing I saw was the stain on the wood paneling across from where I was sitting.

Then I remembered ... my wife lying nude in the back of the van, her back arched, hands holding her large breasts together. Beside her, kneeling on the floor, a nameless man gasping as his rock-hard erection erupts a stream of semen over my wife's body, splashing against the wall. And the look of arousal on her face as she watched the man's spurting hard-on - her lips lightly parted, her flushed cheeks, the raw desire.

That had been earlier that afternoon. I had watched the whole thing, along with an anonymous bystander, at a parking area on the highway earlier that afternoon. Nick had organized the event, as usual. He'd found two truckers in the parking area and had invited one to have sex with my wife while the second one and I watched.

We had met Nick some months earlier when my wife and I first experimented with sharing her with other men. Since then, he had become a kind of "show master" who took us through various scenarios in which we could act our secret lusts.

For my wife, that meant being free at last, after years of guilt, to enjoy the arousal she felt from exciting men with her body. With her full natural breasts, flat tummy and round, firm hips and bum, she had been attracting looks from men all of her adult life. But the fear of sexual feelings that she'd learned in her strict upbringing had always been stronger than the tingle of excitement she felt when she noticed men looking longingly at her curves.

That was until Nick came along. Under his influence, her lust had gained the upper hand. He seemed to know what aroused her most and he had organized several situations with different men in which she was able to give free reign to her re-discovered desire to be watched, to see the arousal she created, to bring men to the brink of orgasm, and then watch them go over the top. This intense moment of physical release was proof to her of the powerful effect she could have on men.

Nick had also figured me out, maybe better than I knew myself. Seeing my wife with other men was exciting, but only because I could see how aroused she became. It was a vicious circle of excitement. When I saw that look of desire in her face, I wanted her to see the effect she was having on me. So I was driven to bring myself to a climax in front of her and her lovers. She seemed to enjoy this as well. We couldn't really explain it, but Nick understood it and used it to increase our arousal.

Nick slammed the van door and the light went out. I looked at my wife. When I'd fallen asleep, she'd been sitting nude in the front passenger seat as we drove down the highway, the window open beside her, her hair blowing in the wind, her nipples erect.

Now she was wearing a white halter top and blue shorts. From my position in the back of the van, I could see the side of one breast bulging slightly from the top. Nick opened her door and bowed slightly. She smiled and stepped out. I saw she was wearing sandals with a low heel that accented the curve of her calves. Her bum wobbled slightly as she stepped out of the car.

I sat and waited. After a minute, Nick opened the rear door of the van. He waved a key at me.

"We have the presidential suite," he said, grinning broadly. "Come on." He reached under a bench in the van and took out a small suitcase.

I stepped out and stretched. It was a warm night. There didn't seem to be much else around other than corn fields. The closest desert was probably a thousand miles away, I thought, looking back up at the cactus on the motel sign. We were somewhere in the mid-west.

Nick turned away and I followed. My wife was waiting on the sidewalk that led to the rooms, and took Nick's free hand as he approached. I followed behind, watching my wife's hips sway from side to side. Her shorts were snug around her bum. It didn't look like she was wearing any panties. She looked over her shoulder once and smiled at me, as if to say, 'It'll be alright.'

Nick unlocked the door to the room and we stepped in. It was small and simple. There was a sofa against one wall, a table and chairs, and a TV sitting on a small chest of drawers. There were two doors in the room, one leading to a small bathroom, the other to a bedroom with a double bed, and some more chairs. The bedroom had a small window looking out onto the parking lot on one side, and sliding doors opening out onto a small grass lawn on the other side. Beyond the lawn was a cornfield.

"Time for drinks, kids," Nick said, squatting in front of the mini-bar. He always used booze to introduce a new sexual episode. That was OK with me. It dulled my inhibitions and allowed me to abandon myself more freely to my lust. It also deadened the occasional jealousy I felt seeing my wife giving herself to other men in ways she had never done with me.

He pulled out a handful of small liquor bottles and some soft drinks and set them on the dresser beside the TV. Carol walked into the bathroom, checked her face for a moment in the mirror, then came back out, carrying three glasses. Her full breasts trembled loosely in the halter top. The light from the bedroom seemed to highlight the soft skin of her thighs.

Nick mixed the drinks, handed them to us, then raised his glass. "Bottoms up," he said, smiled and took a drink. I lifted the glass to my lips, smelling the gin, and drank. Carol did the same, then slipped off her sandals. I noticed her toenails were painted red. Nick looked at her feet and smiled.

"You look cute tonight," Nick said to her. "Maybe we should show you off again."

Carol looked down and smiled. "Maybe we should," she said softly. Then she looked at me.

I felt my cock stir, then nodded my head. "Maybe," I said. "Yeah, I think that would be good."

"That's excellent," Nick said. He beamed at the two of us, like a proud father.

Then he turned on the TV and threw me the remote control. "Here you go, boss," he said. "Help yourself to the drinks. We'll be out in a minute."

And with that, he took my wife by one hand, led her into the bedroom and closed the door. I stared after them for a few moments, then turned back to the TV. I took another drink and flipped the channels for a while, then hit the mute button. I got up and walked over to the bedroom door, listening. I could hear Nick talking, as though on the phone. I stood there for a few minutes, my ear near the door. After a while it was quiet.

I went back to the sofa and sat down. I took another drink, and continued to flip through the channels. I don't know how long I watched the tube, muting it every once in a while to listen at the door. But I never heard anything. Had they gone to sleep?

After a while, I heard the crunch of gravel and saw glare from headlights sweep across the wall. A car pulled up outside the door. I heard car doors open and close, and voices, men laughing.

There was a knock at the door. Nick came out of the bedroom and walked to the front door. I could look into the bedroom and saw my wife in the bed. She was sitting up against some pillows, her shoulders bare, holding a white sheet around her chest. One leg was uncovered and the sheet had slid up her thigh, revealing that she was nude underneath.

Nick opened the door and four men walked in. They seemed to be acquaintances of his and they greeted each other loudly. Like most of the men that Nick had invited to share my wife, they were dressed casually, but well - polo shirts, stylish trousers, expensive shoes. Judging by the volume of their voices, however, they had come from a bar. They were all behaving as though they were fairly boozed up.

"Guys, I have something really special for you tonight," Nick said. "An incredible babe."

A couple of the guys laughed. "We knew we could count on you, Nick," another said, slapping him on the shoulder. They ignored me completely.

Nick smiled at them and turned toward the bedroom door. "Gentlemen, have a look," he said.

They walked into the bedroom. They blocked the doorway at first, and I couldn't see anything. One of them let out a low whistle. "Oh, yeah," another said.

They walked into the room and stood around the bed. One of them sat down beside her and stroked one of her legs under the sheet. My cock rose further.

"You guys wanna look?" I heard Nick say. There was some laughter and couple of short hoots. Then he turned to Carol. "Come on then, show us what's under that sheet," he said. "But nice and slow. Tease us. We've got the time."

My wife smiled at him, then looked around at her audience. She slowly lifted her elbows away from her sides and above her head. The sheet loosened slightly, but didn't fall. My wife looked down at herself, then gently wobbled her breasts. The sheet slipped just an inch. I could see her erect nipples poking through the material. My cock was growing quickly.

"Whoa," one of the men said softly. "Do that again."

Carol smiled at him and looked around at the others, lifting her eyebrows. Then she shook herself again. The sheet slipped lower on one side, revealing the outside curve of one breast. The flesh wobbled deliciously. She stretched her arms higher and the sheet slipped off that breast completely. Carol looked down at her free breast. The nipple was long and erect. Then she looked back to her audience, her face flushed. They stood quietly watching. My cock was fully erect.

The bedroom door swung closed from the inside. I got up again and walked over to the door. I could hear them talking, every once in a while an exclamation of approval. At one point there was some loud whistling and applause.

Then things got quiet. My cock was pounding. I was desperate to see what was going on. I thought of the windows to the bedroom and quickly went outside. The window facing the parking lot was covered by a curtain. I tried to peek around the edges but could see nothing. I walked around the end of the motel and into the lawn in the back. Our room seemed to be the only one occupied, as there were no other lights on.

I walked through the deep shadows, up to the edge of the sliding doors. The front of my pants was bulging out. Although the doors were also blocked by a curtain, there was enough light to illuminate an arc across the lawn. Everything else was pitch black. I strained to see into the room. I thought I could see shadows moving but I wasn't sure. Imagining my wife putting on a show for these four men was driving me nuts. The booze had taken effect, and I was feeling overpowered by desire.

I looked around the back of the motel property and could see no other lights, no other people. Crickets were chirping loudly and from time to time a car would roar past on the highway.

I stood to one side of the doors and slowly undressed. I kicked off my shoes, peeled off my socks, pulled my shirt over my head, then tugged down my trousers and underwear. I tossed all of my clothes into a pile in the middle of the lawn. My cock stood almost vertical. I could feel the blood pounding in my shaft.

I moved into the light cast on the grass from the curtained window. I imagined my wife dancing nude for her audience, then their hands on her thighs, their lips closing around her erect nipples. I looked down at my rigid shaft in the glow of the light. I reached down and stroked it, but was so close to cumming that I had to stop immediately.

Then I turned and headed back to the end of the motel. I peered around the corner. The front of the building was brightly lit up, but there was no sign of anyone else, just the two cars in front of our room. I couldn't hear any cars coming, so I stepped out and walked quickly to our room. I felt like a spotlight had been turned on me, which only served to increase my arousal. I paused for a moment in front of our door and looked out to the highway. I stretched my arms above my head and thrust my hips forward, as though putting on a show for an unseen audience. A wave of pleasure passed through my iron-hard cock.

When I saw some headlights approaching some way down the road, I ducked quickly through the door. I stood in the middle of the small living room, my cock throbbing. The sounds coming from the bedroom were louder now. I could hear some low groaning, an occasional laugh. Once in a while I could hear my wife moan quietly. Sometimes I thought I could hear the rhythmic bouncing of a mattress. It didn't take much to imagine what was going on. My cock was pulsing, my imagination racing.

After a couple of minutes, the door opened. Nick stood in the doorway, dressed just as he'd been when the door had closed. He looked at me and smiled. "Come on in," he said. He stood to the side and motioned for me to enter the room.

I walked in. My wife was still on the bed, but lying on her back instead of leaning against the pillows, which were now on the floor. Her eyes were closed, her cheeks flushed. The sheet had been pulled tightly over her chest, and she was holding it in place with her arms across her stomach. The effect was to squeeze her large breasts together. I could again see the outline of her nipples jutting through the light material. Both legs were bent and her knees were together. The sheet didn't quite come down far enough to cover her red-painted toes.

Three of the men were sitting in chairs, quiet, as though physically spent. One was nude, his large cock hanging limp over one thigh. The other two were wearing boxer shorts. They looked over at me, standing there nude, my erection throbbing.

The fourth man was standing beside the bed, looking down at my wife, slowly stroking his erection. He looked up at me for a second, then turned back to Carol.

Nick slapped me on the back. "These guys have done their best, but your wife needs your attention," he said.

He walked to the side of the bed, bent down and kissed my wife on the mouth. She opened her eyes a little, then closed them again and opened her mouth. Nick reached out one hand and squeezed one of her breasts through the sheet, flicking the erect nipple with his thumb. The fourth guy remained standing on the other side of the bed, slowly stroking himself, watching Nick's hands and the bulge of my wife's breasts.

Nick and my wife ended their kiss. "Go ahead," Nick whispered to her, and stood back. My wife looked at me for a moment, then closed her eyes. She lifted her arms over her head again, and started to writhe slowly under the sheet, as though she were trying to get the sheet off of her body without using her hands. Her movements were highly erotic and my cock strained upward.

The sheet started to slide down one side of her chest. The round form of one boob was slowly revealed, then the other. Her nipples stood up strongly. The falling sheet gained momentum and quickly slid to the floor. The man stroking himself beside her moaned quietly as the sheet hit the floor and my wife lay before him, completely exposed.

She looked incredible. Her full breasts trembled slightly. Her bent legs showed off her shapely thighs and calves to full advantage. Her hips and bum bulged out slightly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Kiss me," she whispered. "Down there." She fixed me with her gaze. Her arousal seemed to be increasing. She glanced once at the other man's rigid cock, which he now held just over her face, then back at me.

I got onto the bed and slowly parted her knees. I lowered my face between her thighs, pressing them apart. Her mound was clean-shaven and bright pink. There was a drop of semen at the bottom of her slit. I looked up between her thighs, over her large breasts. She'd raised her head to look down at me. Then she reached down with both hands and gently spread her lips.

She seemed to be overflowing with sperm. "Kiss me," she said again, this time more hoarsely. Her cheeks were even more flushed and I thought I could see her hands tremble. I lowered my face again and lightly touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. Carol gasped. I flicked my tongue over her a couple more times. She licked her lips and put her head back, eyes closed.

I ran my tongue lower, along her labia. Then I slowly inserted my tongue into her pussy. I could feel the slippery semen on my tongue. My own cock continued to throb. I slid my hands under her bum and squeezed her cheeks, lifting her hips towards me and pressing my tongue in deeper. Carol pushed her hips up to meet my mouth, and moaned more loudly.

I brought my head back and looked at her pussy. A lot of the cum had flown out and was running down between the cheek of her bum. I lowered my head and continued to lick her gently, her hips rising and falling in rhythm with my tongue. I could sense that she was getting close to orgasm. My excitement was growing as well. I glanced up at the man stroking his cock. His face was also getting redder.

I felt my wife's thighs tense. Her orgasm was about to break. I quickly lifted myself up onto my arms and moved up, my erection poised directly over her thrusting hips. She opened her eyes and looked at me, and at that moment I plunged my cock down into her. She was so wet from her own fluids and those of the three other men that I felt almost no resistance to my thrusts.

She lifted her head slightly and let out a loud moan, staring at me with eyes wide open. She seemed to be startled, but her orgasm had taken over and she could no longer control what was happening.

The man standing beside her grunted slightly and lowered his cock towards my wife's face. She looked up at him, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. He pressed down the head of his cock into her waiting lips and inhaled sharply as a shot of semen spurt onto her tongue. At that point, the pressure behind my cock burst, and I let go. I felt first one, then a second jet of my sperm shoot into my wife.

Carol then closed her lips around the man's swollen erection and reached up with one hand to stroke his thick shaft. He let out a groan and I could see my wife swallowing hard, her eyes squeezed shut. I convulsed again and pushed deeper into my wife's soaking wet pussy.

She let go of his cock and it sprang free of her lips, shooting a stream of cum across her cheek. As I continued to pump into her, I bent down and kissed her. She opened her mouth and our tongues met. I felt warm fluid splash across my cheek as the man ejaculated into our faces.

As we kissed, I felt his sperm on her tongue. I lifted my head for a moment and licked his semen off her cheek, then kissed her again, letting his sperm slide off my tongue and into her mouth. She drew it into her mouth hungrily, breathing hard.

I lifted my head again and she took his erection back into her mouth. He was still cumming, although not with the force of his initial ejaculation. She drew the head of his penis farther into her mouth, then pulled it out and offered it to me.

I opened my mouth and took it in. I ran my lips down the length of his cock, trying to squeeze out some more semen. But he was spent.

I let his now flagging erection fall from my mouth. I looked down at my wife and we kissed again. I squeezed her breasts gently and thrust one more time into her, then rolled to one side, panting and exhausted. I closed my eyes.

I must have dozed off. I heard some voices and opened my eyes. My wife lay beside me on the bed, the sheet covering her. She was looking out the doorway. Nick seemed to be talking to people in the other room. Then I heard the motel room door close and there was quiet.

swigby
swigby
220 Followers
12