No Vanilla Ch. 01: A New Beginning

Story Info
Chris submits herself to Ryan to save their marriage.
5.7k words
4.24
55.2k
39

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers

Book 1 - Our New Beginning

Preface:

Ryan and Chris were married shortly after graduating from college. They met at a frat party and it was love at first sight. They were never apart, always laughing and funning with each other. Their friends voted them to be the couple that stayed together forever. When Ryan proposed marriage Chris didn't hesitate a moment, instead she jumped into Ryan's arms and kissed him long and hard while saying yes, yes, yes!

Ryan was always assertive both in and out of the bedroom. Oh, nothing as strong as a BDSM relationship, no whips or chains, but sometimes it got very close to that. Often Chris would taunt and tease Ryan pushing him beyond the boundaries of vanilla sex. She would playfully resist his assertiveness, but in the end she would always concede to Ryan's demands, leading to Chris finding herself pined to the bed, under Ryan's strong muscular frame, orgasms ripping through both of their bodies. This venture beyond vanilla sex drove Ryan and Chris beyond their normal orgasmic boundaries, to an extreme sexual high. Neither of them could ever get enough, always looking for ways to intensify each other's orgasms. Life was fantastic both before and after their marriage. Sex was exquisite even during pregnancy. Ryan and Chris were cautious of their unborn child but they still craved sex. Experimentation was frequent and bold, and they both found ways to please each other.

Ryan spent extra hours at work, always pushing for another promotion so he could better provide for their growing family. With Ryan putting so much effort into his career, Chris assumed a dominant role at home. This worked well for both of them at the time. Gradually they adjusted to their new life and became a typical, model family. Chris went back to work shortly after their third child was born and started her own climb up the corporate ladder. The family moved into a quiet neighborhood, in a big house and everything was grand.

Their careers advanced at a rapid pace, the kids grew up fast and Ryan and Chris were happy, except they both have become bored with their sex life. Ryan was always exhausted due to the long hours he spent at work, Chris was overburdened by work and taking the responsibility for managing their home. The kids always needed to be somewhere, and when the kids finally started college the bills became overwhelming. When they were in their late forties Chris was bored with their plain vanilla sex life and wanted a change. She pushed Ryan to become more daring with sex and once again they started experimenting with their sex lives. Ryan soon became excited with the new games and started leading Chris into new and more daring situations. This only lasted a short time and once again their sex life hit a brick wall. Ryan was not adjusting well to a micro-managing boss and that stress along with his age caused him to have erection issues. Chris started menopause. She also got a supervisory promotion at work that forced her to become dominant at work. She was overwhelmed both at work and at home. She hated being dominant. She hated having hot flashes. She gave up on sex. She gave up on Ryan. She was just miserable and after three years she couldn't take it any longer. She told Ryan to move his things out of her bedroom.

Ryan moved into the studio apartment over their garage and lived there for nine months until one night he had enough and snapped. That's the night both of their lives would change forever.

Chapter 1

I sat in a ratty dive bar a few blocks off the river and stared into the bottom of my empty glass. It was a little before midnight and I was talking to the stranger in my head, at least I thought I was. I must have been mumbling out loud. The bartender came to refill my glass. "Wife problems?"

I grinned at him as he poured me another drink. "It's that obvious?"

There was no expression on his hollow face "You were mumbling something about how the hell did you get here? Not physically here, not at this bar, but at this point in your life."

"Oh. I'm sorry." He must have heard this a million times because he guessed almost everything.

The bartender poured himself a shot and said "It's always the same. A guy in his early fifties, you probably work in some high rise office, married to a once beautiful, sexy woman, with a couple of great kids, and you live in a nice house. But now you've been booted out, to some rat hole apartment?"

"Close. I got booted to the "Mother-in Law" unit. It's a studio apartment over the garage in our back yard. It's been, let's see, nine months now since she told me to move my things out. We haven't been doing great in a long time but I thought things were OK between us." I drained my glass and he poured me another whiskey.

I continued "Where was I? Oh yes. Chris, my wife, is in her early fifties, works in a high rise on the other side of town. She used to adore her very handsome husband. Ok maybe I'm not that handsome but I always provided a good life for her and the kids. Then almost four years ago she started menopause. She says she loves me but she's just so bitchy most of the time, asking me to be "patient" with her."

He listened patiently as I continued. "I've been over this a million times. It still comes down to me not sharing a bed, house or life with my wife." He was about to say something but I cut him off. "I know what you're thinking and no, she's not seeing anybody else. I've got a way to track her car and I've followed her. Several times when she was gone at unusual times or for long periods I thought I'd catch her cheating. But she was either with her sister or her girlfriends. I even checked out her co-workers, but I found nothing. I had a buddy install a hidden, remote control security camera in her bedroom and she's never had anybody in her bedroom." I took a long, slow sip of my whiskey and smiled "I did get some very good, totally candid, masturbation scenes of her so I added a few more hidden cameras." We both laughed.

I swallowed the last of my drink and motioned for the bartender to pour me another. "At least you got something out of the deal." The bar was almost empty and the bartender must have been board to want to listen to me babble on.

I don't know why I told him Chris masturbated. When I did the pit of my stomach got all twisted up with excitement. I went on with the story, telling the bartender everything. "We were always very sexually active and right before she started menopause she told me she was bored with our vanilla sex lifestyle. She started reading really trashy novels, the kind with wild fuck scenes in them. She pushed me into role playing and experimenting with our sex life. We tried some light bondage, me spanking her, I would tell her what to do, we tried public foreplay and she would even expose herself in public. She hated when I made her do those things in public, but she always got so fucking hot I couldn't stop myself. Whenever she would be submissive and would have me tie her up or when I made her show herself in public we always ended up with us groping and kissing each other deeply. I would have to force her to have foreplay and kiss when we were still in public, but she got even hotter. Then we'd rush home, I'd bind her wrists and fuck her till she moaned and screamed. It was some of the greatest sex of our lives. And it wasn't just the sex. Those were some of the greatest times we spent together. We went on long walks or to the movies. We went to early morning coffee on Sunday and just talked. We sat at home on the sofa holding hands or snuggled in each other's arms watching mindless TV. It was as good as when we started dating in college."

"Then, SMACK! It was like being hit upside my head. She started giving me, "I'm having a hot flash. Don't touch me." It felt like our married life had ended. It just all stopped. All the hand holding, all the spending time together, all of the talking with each other was just over. It took three years of not having a relationship, coupled with three years of dull, infrequent, and plainer than vanilla sex. Then she asked me, no she told me to move my stuff out of HER bedroom. It had nothing to do with infidelity or money. It had nothing to do with anything, except her turning into the biggest bitch on the planet. Oh I still eat dinner and spend time with the family when the kids are around. But at 17, 21 and 25 they don't see us very often. They're always busy with their lives and I know soon enough they'll all be out of the house for good. So I take my time with them whenever I can get it. But when they're gone, or in their rooms I leave and go to the gym, the bar or my little piece of shit studio apartment."

The bartender got another beer for the drunk at the other end of the bar. When he returned he was polishing a glass and just stood in front of me, waiting for me to continue. "Some time ago, Chris got her own checking account, so I did too. We split our accounts and split the bills. She didn't figure that I'd split the family bills equally. She thought I'd pay all the family bills and all my personal bills. She never figured that I'd stop paying for her hair and nails, clothes or dinners out with her friends."

"She threw a fit and tried to tell me I had to pay at least part of her personal bills because I made more money than she did. She thought that meant I have to pay more of the family bills. WRONG! I went to my apartment, and left her to figure out her own bills. Then she had the nerve to come and barge into my apartment, MY APARTMENT and demand more money to "maintain her lifestyle." Can you believe she had the audacity to tell me the sofa was in the wrong spot, my desk was a mess and it smelled earthy, like old wood? Actually it just didn't smell like roses. You know that scented spray that women like to use all over the house. I hate that shit."

I started nursing my drink and went on. "I got really irate, but somehow I held my temper. I calmly told her this was my apartment and I make ALL the rules here. I stood up, just inches from her face and told her "If you can't follow all of my rules you can get the fuck out." Then I firmly grabbed her by the arm and escorted her out of the door. I locked the door behind us and calmly told her "if you come back to MY home you'll follow MY rules and do everything I tell you. Do you understand? She just stared at me with a stupid look on her face. I still had her by the arm and shook her like a little kid. "Answer me! Do you understand?" When she still just stared at me. I told her "if you come back I'll take it as a yes you understand and agree, and I don't give a shit if you answer me or not."

I finished my drink, threw a twenty dollar tip on the bar and stood. "That's the fight that drove me back here tonight. I feel a hell of a lot better now. Thanks for listening." I left

Confronting her had felt incredibly good, so why was I destroying my liver? I headed home to MY apartment, which I was actually starting to like. The stairs to my little apartment were on the side with a landing at the top, which was screened from the wind. Only the back neighbors could see the landing. It was hidden from the house and the back yard. A security screen let me see the landing from inside but you can't see in from outside. It was comfortable with a small kitchenette, bath and living room with a TV and computer desk, plus a queen sized bed and dresser completed the apartment. On the other side of the bed, facing the back alley and neighbors was a set of French doors that led to a balcony just wide enough for a small table and two chairs. Everything was open except the bathroom. It was cozy for one person.

I got home at one in the morning, turned on a porn movie and grabbed a beer. The scene on the TV was shown through the eyes of the man. He had a woman's hair in one hand, and pulled her by her hair to the bed. She had on a red skirt and white blouse. Her tits bounced and bobbed from side to side and up and down. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material of her blouse. The man pulled her head down, pushing her mouth over the head of his cock. Vigorously she began to suck.

I have watched a considerable amount of porn since I moved into my apartment. There's a whole community on the internet that's into porn, and not just guys. There are plenty of women involved too. I started reading blogs, chatting and emailing with others in the porn community. I found a group of both men and women that felt like me, a victim of spousal neglect. We all felt like victims of being told no, not now, and just go do it yourself. We are all victims of not getting what we needed to feed our voracious sexual appetites.

Through hours of chatting I decided "NO MORE VICTIM" for me. I read self-help books and talked to dozens of people both in and out of the porn chat community. I went to see a marriage counselor. She wasn't helping and after a dozen visits I stopped.

The guy on the movie reached down and grabbed the woman's blouse. He pulled her head off of his cock, just long enough to yank her blouse over her head, exposing her fantastic tits. He rammed his cock back down her throat with quite a bit of force. She only missed two strokes before his cock slammed across her dark red lips. He never let go of her hair. She made gagging sounds at first but they quickly turned into sucking and slurping noises.

I love her breasts swaying freely, not being harnessed by a bra. One of the things that has become apparent to me from watching all of the porn, is that I hate bras. No let me restate that, I detest bras, especially padded ones. I understand that when there are kids around, and during business or family gatherings they're a vile necessity in our society. But at all other times they should never be worn. I love the way a woman's breasts swing and sway naturally beneath her blouse when they're not restrained by a bra. OK, I have a new house rule - when my wife is in my apartment she will not be allowed to wear a bra. As a matter of fact she can't wear a bra even when we go out, unless it's with the kids, family or for a business function and work.

I broke my daze as the scene on the TV panned back from the man's cock and her lips. The camera angle moved to her side, near her hips. I watched intently as her hips gyrated and her tits swayed as she bobbed her head up and down on his glistening, saliva covered cock. I got so hard at the sight I almost shot my load. The woman wiggled her hips to get her skirt off, leaving her wearing only a red thong and a pair of bright red Come Fuck Me shoes. I love CFM shoes, they add such an erotic, slutty aura to even the prissiest of women. Without stopping her greedy slurping she pulled his slacks and boxers to his ankles. He pushed her by her hair so she was on her elbows and knees with her ass up in the air just waiting for him to fuck her.

My eyes never left the TV as I moved to the sofa. I slipped off my slacks and flung them over the arm of the couch. My hand slid under the waistband of my boxers and I started slowly stroking my shaft. That's when I heard the screen door slam open and Chris barged in yelling something about me paying her more money.

"What the fuck?" I was in a mad panic. I was caught, embarrassed, and scared at what my wife might think of me. I turned bright red. My face burned with embarrassment.

Chris had both hands clasped over her mouth in surprise. Her wide eyes told me she didn't expect to catch me watching porn or stroking my shaft.

I just stared at her. I heard the guy on the TV smacked the bitch on the ass, three times on each cheek, whack, whack, whack! He switched hands, whack, whack, whack! He went to the couch and told her to crawl to him on her hands and knees. He slapped her on the ass and made her circle the living room three times so he could watch. Her tits swayed and her ass gyrated like two cats trying to get out of a grain sack. She stopped sideways in front of him and yelped as he smacked her ass again, whack, whack, whack! He pulled her hair to turn her head so he could see the fear in her eyes and he pushed her lips onto his cock. She immediately slurped his cock vigorously. He reached down and grabbed her tit and squeezed it hard, pulling on her nipple and rolling it between his thumb and finger. She uttered a loud, garbled moan, "mmmmmm."

The whole thing took thirty seconds but it seemed like an hour has passed since Chris barged in. This was the last straw and I snapped. My breathing was hard and fast. My mind was a blur for another minute. Finally I regained my composure. The color in my face turned a new shade of red. Now I was red with rage toward my wife. My hand was frozen on my cock. Slowly I began to stroke my cock again, right in front of her. I looked at Chris with fire and fury. Unexpectedly I sprang off the sofa and took three quick steps towards Chris. She was in shock and her hands were still clasped over her mouth. I wasn't sure if she was she shock because she caught me stroking myself, or was she fascinated by the sex scene? I slammed the door and grabbed her by the hair just like the guy in the video. My lips drew taught and my voice was on the verge of shouting "do you remember what I told you about MY APARTMENT last time you were here?" Her eyes were as big as golf balls and she started shaking. "I make the rules here and since you're here you that means you've agreed to submit to my rules!"

She stood frozen, head tilted back so she looked in my eyes. I forced her by the hair to nod yes. "Good, now you understand don't you?" She looked at the rage that filled my eyes and nodded yes on her own. I was kind of surprised she accepted me being in charge. I told myself "NO MORE VICTIM". The timing was perfect and I wasn't going to abandon my wants and needs to be in control of my life any more. I dragged her to the couch by the hair and forced her to her knees. Sliding my boxers off, I sat down in front of her. "Open your mouth" I told her through gritted teeth. I forced my cock between her lips.

The couple on the TV have changed positions and now he is fucking her doggy style. I watched them fuck for a few seconds as I was forcing Chris to suck my cock. The guy in the move was definitely in charge. For the first time in I don't know how long I was in charge and I loved the feeling.

My wife didn't fight me, instead she just trembled a little as she started to suck my shaft. The buttons on her blouse flew everywhere when I reached down and ripped it open. I gripped her hair again and pushed her mouth up and down on my cock, never letting my cock come all the way out. I grabbed the front of her bra, right between her tits. "You'll never wear a bra in my apartment again. Do you understand?" She looked me in the eye and nodded yes. My grip on her hair kept my cock buried in her mouth. I stopped her and pulled her mouth off my cock, pulling her face so close our noses touched. "As a matter of fact you will never wear a bra even when we're not in my apartment. Now I want to hear you say it. Say you'll never wear a bra again when you're with me. Say it!"

She trembled harder "I will ... never ... but what about?"

I cut her off. "NEVER!" I shouted at her. "If I want you to wear a bra I'll tell you to. But you need to think of it as NEVER! Now say it."

"I will ... never wear a ... bra when I'm with you." She trembled as she said it. She was so quiet I almost couldn't hear her when she said it.

I remembered our role playing from three years ago. She would get so hot when she was being submissive to me. It appears that she still gets hot from doing what I make her do or at least she's willing to go along with it. I decided to keep pushing my control over her.

I released her hair for just a moment, ripped her bra up over her head, forcing her breasts and arms to flop up, then I reclaimed my grip on her hair. I saw the red marks her bra made as it scraped past her breasts and the underside of her arms. I threw her bra onto her pile of clothes. She started crying.

Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers
12