No Vanilla Ch. 01: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers

I ignored her sobs and went on "when we're alone, address me as Sir." I reached around and smacked her ass. Not soft but not hard either. Whack! She winced but didn't tell me to stop. "Now say it again, louder and address me as Sir."

"I will never wear a bra when I am with you" she paused and shook uncontrollably, "Sir." With that she slid my cock back in her mouth almost pulling her hair out of my head. She couldn't control her desire to get her mouth around my cock again.

She no longer trembled and I could see in her eyes the fear was gone. What I did see in her eyes was understanding and desire. She was the submissive and I was the Dominant. She felt and acted on her desire to submit.

"I want to look at my naked wife. Strip and crawl from the door to the bed and back to me. Do it three times." Would she recognize the scene she'd viewed when she barged into my apartment? She stripped off her shoes, not CFM but nice black pumps with about an inch and half heel. Then she removed the black slacks she wore to work earlier, leaving only her silky black panties. "Leave the panties and put your shoes back on. Good, now get on your hands and knees and start crawling, just like in the movie. You saw the movie didn't you?"

She stammered slightly "yes Sir."

"That's how a good wife acts. I like it you when you do what you're told." I was stroking my cock again as I intently watched her crawling across the floor. Her breasts swayed wildly. Her ass moved in a fluid motion. I could see moisture forming on her pussy as she crawled. She started to get up after one lap and I smacked her on the ass, whack, whack, whack! She moaned softly. Whack, whack, whack. I smacked her other ass cheek. "Finish your laps."

After her three laps I stood her up and walked her to the end of the couch, pressing the front of her thighs against the arm so she couldn't move. She trembled and vigorously shook her head no, no, no, but she said nothing. I wasn't sure if she was role playing or had really become submissive to my commands. Right then I didn't give a shit.

I grabbed her panties and pulled them up into the crack of her ass and into her pussy slit. She grabbed at her crotch in pain "OUCHHHHHH, Ryan stop it. That hurts." I grabbed the belt from my slacks that I flung over the end of the couch and I tied her hands behind her back. Once again I reached for the waistband of her silky panties. This time I slid them down her thighs and they dropped to her feet.

She was kicking her feet to remove her panties. "Leave the pumps on, they make you look slutty, just the way I want you. And they make your beautiful ass stick up in the air for easier access." I slapper her ass "from now on your ass is all mine, to do with as I please." I kept her panties. They were sopping wet.

"Not like this. Take me to the bed."

"You don't make the rules here." I slapped her bare ass cheek hard, whack, whack, whack!

She yelped "nooooo." I wasn't sure if it was from the slap on the ass or me pulling her hair. Using my feet I spread her legs and pushed her over the arm of the couch. I let go of her hair as her head gently hit the pillows and I held her in that position with my hand on her back. The slight pressure reminding her to submit to me. My other hand slipped between her silky smooth thighs.

I knew she'd be wet, but I never imagined she'd be this wet. She was soaked. She moaned wildly "MMMMMM." I was extremely worked up and I was about to cum. Quickly I grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed so hard I thought I'd pull it off. My pending orgasm subsided, slightly.

We both were breathing hard and fast. She was as excited as I was. I realized the old me was dead, gone forever. The pit of my stomach ached with excitement at the thought of the new me. I am going to make Chris understand who I have become. She must understand that if she wants to be with me she must submit. I stuck my thumb as deep in her pussy as it would go, and pulled it right back out. I brought it to my mouth and tasted her sweet nectar. My thumb dripped with her sweet, pungent pussy juice and my saliva. Without wasting any more time I jammed two fingers inside her slick pussy, stopping at my second knuckle. My glistening thumb now rested on her virgin ass bud and I was making small circles as she cooed softly. I slowly pushed my thumb up her ass as my fingers slid deeper into her pussy. I saw her bite into the couch pillow and she muffled her scream "aaaarrrrggggg."

Chris looked at me over her shoulder. Her eyes were as big as baseballs now and tears streamed down her cheeks. A look of rage was on her face. Her body was stiff but I held her from moving. My fingers were gently gliding in and out of both her pussy and ass at the same time. "Put your face back into the pillow if you need to scream or I'll be really rough and swat your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a week." I was grinning through gritted teeth. "Nod if you understand me." She nodded yes and buried her face in the pillow again.

Slowly my fingers and thumb worked in and out, in and out. Chris's face gradually lost her enraged look. Her breathing came in short, hot gasps. Her orgasm started building slowly and her hips started to gently rock back to meet my fingers and thumb as I eased them in and out. I almost didn't hear it at first. She started moaning softly again, just little murmurs "mmmmmm." She stopped trying to get away so I eased the pressure I was pushing on her back. "Who's the Master of this apartment?"

"You are." She growled but her body betrayed her as another pleasurable moan escaped her lips "mmmmmm."

"Look at me. Who's the Master of this apartment?" My fingers paused and I slightly increased the pressure on her g-spot as they glided in and out of her wet, wet pussy.

"You are, Sir." Her eyes rolled back in her head. After so many years with this sexy woman I know this look. She is about to cum with an incredibly intense orgasm.

I pulled my fingers out and put my hand on her back again to hold her down. Her eyes shot open and she looked at me with a questioning look. "Chris, I control everything here, even your orgasms. Do you understand?"

"Oh God. You can't stop. Not now. I'm almost there. Fuck me God-dammit!"

I grinned as she fought a little to get up. "I'm in charge of EVERYTHING." I swatted her on the ass. "Now you tell me that I'm in charge and make me believe you mean it. And don't ever forget to call me Sir." I lightly stroked her clit and gently rubbed circles around her ass bud. She squirmed wildly, not to get away or make me stop. She wanted me to stroke her so her intense orgasm would rain down on her body. She pushed back against my thumb but I pulled it away. "Tell me I'm in charge" I shouted.

I increased the pressure on her clit, just enough to bring her close to her orgasm again, but I didn't let her cum. "Grrrrr you are, mmmmmm. You're in charge, grrrrr."

She panted as I kept up on her clit and resumed stroking her ass bud. I stopped and smacked her ass cheek hard. "Address me properly," I gritted my teeth as I told her. "Make me believe you mean it."

"Sir, you're, mmmmmm, you're in charge, grrrrr. Sir, you make all the rules and I follow them." With that I slid my cock slowly into her pussy and ran my thumb up her tight ass again. I untied her hands and she immediately rubbed her clit with one hand and squeezed her tits with the other, moaning continuously as her orgasm crashed into her.

Seeing and hearing her like this overwhelmed me. I started thrusting my cock deep and hard into her drenched pussy. I was so charged up that I only stroked into her a half a dozen times before my cum flooded her insides. When my cum splattered the inside of her already drenched pussy she shook with the most intense orgasm than I've ever seen her experience. We were both moaning so loudly I was sure the neighbors or the kids would hear us. I stood her up long enough to push her around the end and onto the couch. I collapsed on top of her. Both of us were panting wildly. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly for what seemed like hours.

Once I caught my breath, I stood. Chris started to get up but I put my hand on her back again and she stilled. I grabbed her bra and used it to wipe myself clean and then I wiped up her drenched pussy. I soaked all of my cum and her pussy juices, gobs of it, into her bra. I smeared it on the inside of both cups. I let her up, grabbed her clothes and led her to the door. "Who's in charge" I asked softly.

"You are." I raised an eyebrow. "Sir, I mean Sir you're in charge."

"Very good. As long as you remember that we have a future together. Chris, our marriage isn't working. The only way I'm willing to make it work is if you are my submissive wife." She looked stunned. She looked content. She looked very confused. I handed her clothes to her and pushed her out the door. "You'll wear that bra tomorrow to work. Don't wash it. Smell it all day and remember this night as our new beginning. Come back tomorrow night. Be respectful and dress properly. We'll talk and establish your new rules. I intend for both of us to enjoy ourselves as much as we just did, and I know you liked what I just did to you. But Chris, your recent behavior is finished." I kissed her long and hard. "Chris, welcome to our new life." With that I closed the door, leaving her shocked face and naked outside on the landing.

To be continued

*****

Your feedback is always welcomed and appreciated. If you send your email I will always respond. Stay sexy my friends.

Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers
12