No Vanilla Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing story of a wife that submits to her husband.
6.5k words
4.28
16.8k
12

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers

It has taken a long time for me to submit the continuation. I hope to publish once a week until you have the whole story. . I strongly suggest you read previous chapters before you read this as it will make the story more enjoyable.

This is a long story with numerous chapters. Be patient with it to let the characters develop. If you haven't read previous chapters I suggest you do so before you start on this chapter. The story is about Dominance, submission, humiliation, being used and ... well read on to find out. If you are looking for whips, chains and severe beatings you wont find that here. I appreciate all of your feedback.

*****

Chapter 3

Chris stayed outside for about fifteen minutes. She told me later that she got completely dressed again and walked half way to the big house. She stopped and stood for five minutes just staring at her bedroom window, tears streaming down her cheeks. She stopped crying as she gently rubbed her nipples through her blouse to ease the pain and smiled. They were as hard as diamonds and hurt not just from me pinching them. She was still turned on. That made her think about what had just happened. She and I talked through a lot of our issues. She wanted a different lifestyle. She was confused at first and afraid. Slowly her fear faded and she felt really happy as she remembered how she felt a week ago and again laying across Ryan's lap. Then why was she walking away. She needed to either accept what she wanted, what she was becoming, what she has always been but has repressed ever since Cheryl was born or she needed to run and hid in her bedroom, alone. She slowly turned toward the stairs to Ryan's apartment. As she stood at the bottom of the stairs she took off all her cloths. She even took her thong off. Everything except her shoes and thigh high stockings.

She quietly walked upstairs. She was shaking uncontrollably from the excitement. She never thought about being an exhibitionist but she was discovering so many new feelings and desires. At least the back yard and stairs were dark. She looked around and could see lights on in the houses that faced the stairs. She smiled wickedly and continued to her climb up the dark stairs.

When I heard Chris start up the stairs I let out a sigh of relief. She was being quiet and slow. Devilishly I went to the door and without a sound made sure the door was locked and sat on the sofa. When she was half way up the stairs the auto sensor on the light came on. I heard a screech and she was now running up the stairs. She tried to open the door but couldn't. She tried to cross her arms to cover herself but she was in a panic and just flailed her arms. Not thinking what she was doing she spun around several times giving anybody looking a great view of her naked body. I was watching all of this on the security camera. I flicked it off and went to let her in. The feeling in the pit of my stomach was incredibly powerful. I felt in control, like a Dom.

When I unlocked the door she almost plowed me over getting inside. I peeked out the door at your neighbors. No unusual lights or movement from their curtains. Nobody saw, but she didn't know that. I made a point of letting her see me wave. Nobody was peeking out their windows, but she didn't know that either. I walked past her and sat on the sofa and watched her. She just stood there for a few seconds with her mouth open. To my glorious surprise she dropped her cloths on the floor right where she stood. In what she thought was defiance of me she exaggerated her stride in her heals, strutting to the French doors that opened onto a little balcony. It was directly in front of the neighbors back yards. She flung open the curtains. She stood facing the balcony, cupped both her tits and hefted one to her mouth and sucked the nipple then she did the same with her other breast.

"Ok you slut. Come over here and kneel in front of me. For now I have better use for your mouth." She started to close the curtains. I knew she was not brave enough to let the neighbors watch her suck me off, "leave them open." Her jaw dropped again but she did what she was told. Once she was kneeling between my legs she instinctively unzipped my pants and slid them down. She slid the head of my cock into her mouth and started sucking. She could only get it about half way into her mouth. She is not a very good cock sucker. Its ok, she'll learn. I told her to run her tongue up and down the underside of my cock then around the head. She did that good. Then she tried to swallow it again and just chocked.

I stood and pulled her to her feet. I pulled her naked body next to me and just held her for a minute. She started to cry and say she was sorry. I grabbed her long brunet hair and firmly pulled her head back. Her beautiful eyes met mine and I smiled. I could feel her relax. "You haven't been a slut for a very long time. I will train you to be just right for me. Just relax and don't force anything my slut wife. We have plenty of time." I led her to the bed and laid her down on her back. Now I knelt between her legs. I started licking her inner thighs. She moaned and cooed softly. The more I licked the more she relaxed. I worked my way up to her sweet smelling sex. She got wetter and wetter "your pussy is very beautiful."

"Sir. That feels sooo good."

I smiled. I have been watching a lot of porn movies as well as reading a lot of smut books. I have a pretty good idea she was not going to like what I told her next. "Don't cum until I tell you. And don't argue. You have done enough of that already. You don't have to worry tonight about a safe word. I won't do anything you haven't done before. Well except making you wait. But that won't hurt you. Do you trust me?"

"Yes Sir, I trust you. Mmmmmm that feels incredible."

"I want you to tell me what you like and what you don't like. I need to get to know your body again. Let your oooohs and aaaaahs out. I want to hear them. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sirrrrrr. Ooohhh right there is really good."

I was sucking on her pussy lips. I wanted them engorged and bright red. She was slick with her pussy juice. It was pungent, sweet and flowing out of her slit like a river. I ran my tongue up to her clit and pulled the cover back so she popped out. It didn't take much to get that to happen. I smiled to myself as I continued to work on her swollen pussy and clit.

She was cooing continuously now. I sucked and lightly nipped at her clit. Her cooing stopped. I backed off nipping and just sucked. Once she started cooing again I slipped a finger inside her. Slowly, oh so slowly. She pushed her pelvis into my finger and I nipped at her clit again. "Don't push slut." She groaned. She slid her hands to her titties and was softly squeezing them. I slid my free hand over one of hers and as I slid a second finger inside her. I squeezed her hand down hard on her tit. She leaned her head back and pushed up on her pelvis again. "Don't you cum you little slut. I'll get the paddle and spank your ass hard." She was panting very hard now.

"I won't be able to stop if you do that a-grrrrr, again." Then I slid a third finger inside her, squeezed her tit and bit a little harder on her clit. Not enough to break the skin but it was intense. At the same time I forced my mouth down to push her pelvis back for a third time. Her breath was rapid like she had just done wind sprints. Before she knew what I was doing I grabbed both of her thumbs and pulled her hands off of her tits. I pulled my fingers from her sopping pussy and took my mouth off of her clit. "Don't push slut."

"Oh God don't stop. GRRRRR. You can't stop now. You have to finish me off. Make me cum! PLEASE!"

She was writhing on the bed. I rolled her over onto her stomach and grabbed both of her ass cheeks and squeezed. I pulled them apart at the same time exposing her beautiful ass bud. "Are you going to do what you're told my little slut?"

"YESSSSS. PLEEEEEASE let me cum."

I pulled her to the center of the bed still on her stomach and pulled her feet wide apart. "Don't move."

"What are you doing? Fuck, don't stop what you were doing."

"Be quiet and don't move a muscle." I got four of my best ties and some cording. I made loops but not slip knots in each of the ties. One went on each of her wrist and ankles. They were not tight and she could slip out easily. I paused and rubbed her clit before I slipped each tie onto her wrists and ankles. "Chris, do you trust me?"

Her voice was deep and she was still breathing shallow and in rapid succession "yes."

"Don't say it unless you mean it. Ever!"

"I trust you."

"Are you enjoying being my slut?" I flipped her on her back and I tied the cord to the ties. Then I stretched her legs, spreading them wide and tied the cord to each foot of the bed. Then I stretched each arm and tied them to a corner at the head of the bed.

"I will after you let me cum, you sadistic bastard"

"Hummm, bastard is your current safe word. Maybe I should stop and just leave you here like this?"

"Don't you dare!" As soon as she said it she realized it was the wrong thing to say. "Sir. I am sorry. I did not mean that. And I did not mean Bastard."

I grabbed a pillow case and draped it over her eyes.

"What are you doing?" She shook her head to get it off.

I put it back and pinched her nipple lightly. "Slut, I put that there for my pleasure. Leave it alone." I let go of her nipple and put the pillow case back over her eyes.

"Yes Sir." I removed her shoes and my cloths. She lay squirming on the bed. Every now and then I reached to her clit and stroked it. She started cooing again. I slipped a finger inside and then slowly pulled it out again. I wanted her need to be monumental. I undid her ankles restraint and slid them just above her knees and pulled her thighs as wide apart as I could without hurting her. I slid a pillow under her ass. Tied like this her pussy and ass bud were open to my view and playing pleasure. Gently I blew my warm breath on her ass bud. I wanted her to know how exposed she was.

She wiggled away from my breath. "What are you doing? We have never done that before! You said you wouldn't do anything we haven't done before." She was scarred.

Softly I said "Chris, do you trust me?"

She hesitated.

I said it again with a very calm, soft voice "Chris, do you trust me?"

"Yes" her tone was shaky and nervous.

"Chris, what are you?"

She paused. Not knowing what I was asking. "What? I don't understand."

"Let me rephrase it Chris. Are you a slut? My slut? Are you my submissive slut?"

Without hesitation this time she smiled and said "Yes Sir."

"Very good slut. And what is a submissive slut's purpose? Can you tell me? Try guessing?"

She was very deliberate how she answered "Sir, I am here to serve you. Is that right?"

"Yes my submissive slut. Now I want you to say it. Tell me what you are, and what your purpose is."

She was not ready for this. She lay on the bed, totally naked, and unable to see. She was bound at her hands and knees. Even though she could slip her hands out and get free she lay frozen not knowing what to do. "I am ... I am your ... I ... I can't say it." She paused for quite a while.

"Chris. I'm waiting." I blew my hot breath on her ass bud again.

"Ryan please don't. I'm not ready to admit that. Please" she pleaded.

I got that feeling deep in my stomach again, pure, raw power. "Chris, you have come to me tonight without wearing a bra, allowing your breasts to bounce all over the place. Your nipples almost cut your blouse they were so hard and pointed. You got naked and let me finger fuck you and play with your tits in the open back yard. You let me spank you and pull on your nipples. You climbed my stairs naked where everybody saw you, knowing I was going to fuck you hard. You stood in the view of all our neighbors at the French doors and showed off your pussy and titties then sucked your own nipples. After that you almost dove on me to suck my cock. You let me tie you to my bed so I can do whatever I want with you. And through all of this you have been soaking wet. If you are not my submissive slut then release yourself and go home. Otherwise say the words."

Chris trembled harder than I have ever seen a woman shake. "Sir, I am ... I am your ... submissive... slut." As soon as the words were out of her mouth my tongue slid back between her pussy lips. I started sucking and licking her pussy lips again, sliding my tongue delicately up to her clit. "Mmmmmm, oh God that feels good." I nipped her clit. "Sir. I mean that feels great Sirrrrr. Ahhhhh."

I snickered and jammed two fingers inside her ready and waiting pussy. I was in so deep I was rubbing her cervix. I slid out and added another finger. Three fingers went hard and fast in and out of her slick pussy. Abruptly I stopped everything "Do you like what I am doing to you?"

"Oh God yes. Sir please let me cum."

"Slut you never told what your purpose is. Say it all this time."

"Sir, I am your submissive slut and I am here to please you. Oh God please make me cum."

"All in good time my slut." The way she was tied and with the pillow under her ass she could no longer push her pelvis into my hand. Chris had to wait for me to stroke her. "You're not talking to me. You need to let me know what you like and don't like. Are you going to do what I say or do I need to stop again?"

Her breathing was shallow and very rapid again. "Sir, please don't stop. It feels great, mmmmmm, so good. Easy on the cervix. That feels kind of weird. Not bad just weird. It has been awhile since you touched me there. Ahhhhh. Maybe another time you can see if I can cum like that. grrrrr. Oh God you have to let me cum soon. If not I am going to die. Pleeeeease! Sir. Can I cum?"

"You want to cum?"

Chris almost screamed "YES. SIR. PLEEEEEASE!" She slipped both of her hands out of her restraints and immediately slipped them onto her tits again. I had one of my hands on top of hers.

I slid the fingers of my other hand slowly all the way out of her warm, wet sex. "Chris? What are you?"

Quickly but with short, shallow breaths "Slut Sir. Your submissive slut. Ahhhhh." She tried again to raise her pelvis to get my fingers back inside her. I never let up on her clit with my lips.

I slid two fingers back inside her. I left my longest finger outside of her sexy wet hole. "Tell me my sweet sexy submissive slut. What is your reason for being my submissive slut?"

"To please you Sir. Oh shit you're driving me crazy. Please, I'm begging you. Let me cum."

"You BEG? Is my slut really willing to do anything if I will let her cum?" I eased the two fingers inside her onto her G-spot. Oh how she cooed. Long and loud. "Say it slut. I want to hear you say it."

"UUUNNNGGGGGG. Sir. Your submissive slut begs you to let her cum. I will do anything to please you. Let me cum PLEEEEEASE!"

With that I increased the pressure I was applying on her G-spot. I eased my middle finger inside her ass bud. Just to my first finger joint. This is virgin territory but she was ready. She cooed so intensely I almost came from the sound. That feeling of control was back in the pit of my stomach. "When I tell you to be a good slut this is what I want you to remember. How you pleased me right now." With that I bared down on her G-spot vibrating my fingertips. I sucked hard on her clit and squeezed her tit hard. When I did she arched her back upward hard. Her pussy drenched my hand. That's when her ass bud kind of opened and my slickened finger slid in as far as I could reach. She clamped her teeth shut and groaned "GRRRRR." The look on her face was the most beautiful, face I have ever seen.

After what seemed like an eternity she relaxed slowly lowered her back to the bed. "I am your submissive slut. I am your submissive slut. I am your submissive slut." She had her eyes closed and just kept repeating it.

I gently slid out of her and raised my head from her clit. I untied her knees and rolled her over. I kept the pillow under her pelvis and retied her at the ankles. She was resting her head on her arms. I took her hand in mine and kissed her fingers. Then I put it back in the restraint. I reached across and did the same with the other hand. "Don't take your hands out until I tell you to. Do you understand?" She nodded. She was still saying she was my submissive slut, over and over.

I lay next to her and gently stroked her back from her neck to the ass crack. Then I lightly rubbed her ass cheeks. I nibbled on her neck and ears. She started cooing again. I slid down so my head rested on the small of her back. I moved my attention down and started gently rubbing her ass cheeks and down the backs of her legs. When I reached as far as I could my hands slid up the insides of her thighs. Her murmurs of being my submissive slut stopped. She started moaning "uhhhhhhs, and ahhhhhhs."

As I brought my hands up her inner thighs I brushed her outer pussy lips like a whisper of wind. It was a happy surprise that Chris kept herself cleanly shaven even though I had not visited the honey pot since moving to my apartment. She was clean of all her pubic hair. She started pulling against her restraints again trying to push her pussy against my fingers when they were close. Very softly, almost a whisper I said "Chris? I need to hear you so I know what feels good and what doesn't. Can you let me know?" Just then my fingers lightly brushed her pussy lips again. She let out a loud moan "Ahaaaaa."

"That's my good slut" I continued my stroking which seemed to really relax her. I started to brush her lips with more pressure and let my fingers linger a little longer. Every time I touched her lips she pushed down and cooed and purred. Chris has already cum once. I brought her to her ready spot again. I know she needs to cum again.

I got up and went to the kitchen. She started whimpering and said in her sultry voice "Sir? Your slut needs some attention. Your slut has a lonely pussy that needs some exercise. Some Yoga. You know, stretching exercise. And Sir, your slut is all tied up at the moment." That made me shiver with excitement. That feeling in the pit of my stomach was back, strong. I take that back it had never left me all night. Just sometimes it was stronger than others. Right now it was punching me in the gut from the inside out.

I got some oil from the kitchen. It was the only thing I had in my apartment for lubricant. It was extra virgin olive oil and for what I was about to use it for that was appropriate. She was watching so I held it behind me so she couldn't see what I was up to. I stopped and went back and got a carrot from the fridge, washed and dried it. It was long and fat at the base. I bit off the end and made a loud snapping noise. She shuttered and her head jerked up.

"Ryan. Remember I don't have a safe word yet." Chris was very insistent.

"Slut, I am fully aware of what I'm doing. I've been very aware of our actions all night. Even when I used the paddle on your ass. I made sure I didn't smack your ass as hard as you deserved, because I did not, and do not want to do any damage to your body. That does not mean I'm not going to do ... what was the phrase you used? Some Yoga stretching exercises. I am going to Yoga your limits and beyond. Until you have a safe word you will have to trust me not to break you. I need you to trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Completely Sir."

"Good. Now take a bite of carrot." I held it up to her and she also snapped a bite off with a loud crack and a wink as she looked at me.

She swallowed and said "Vanilla."

I was dumbfounded "Vanilla? What? The carrot tastes like vanilla?"

She giggled. "No Sir. I guess that did sound funny. My safe word. Vanilla is my safe word. It also works backwards kind of."

I chewed the carrot down just the way I wanted it. About six inches long and no sharp edges. It was tapered from about the diameter of a dime at the small end to the size of a banana at the big end. "Oh my slut. You do keep me entertained. That is a perfect safe word. But tell me slut, what do you mean it works backwards, kind of?"

Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers
12