No Vanilla Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers

"Yes Sir."

I was at the poker game and right before her pick up time I sent Chris a text. "How do you look my slut?"

"This old lady looks hot enough to fuck. Come home and fuck me, PLEASE! I don't want to go out without you. I won't have any fun."

"Yes you will my slut. I will always make sure you have fun. You just need to do what I tell you. That's what you agreed to."

"Yes Sir."

"Tonight you are a cougar. You will act like a Cougar on the prowl for young cubs just like in the porn video. You will tease some young lonely cubs tonight. You are to dance with them." I looked around the poker table at my nerd friends. "You must dance with everybody that asks you. I don't care who they are, what they look like, or how nerdy they act. At least one dance with each of them. Then you can pick any one and make him your cub for the night. But they are not to touch your pussy, ass hole or tits, but let them do anything else they want. When your little cubs start getting too grabby you must change bars. You WILL tell me all about it when you get home. I want to hear every detail. Text me what bar you're at so I don't worry. Have fun my cougar slut, and Chris, Do Not masturbate. You are not allowed to cum until I say you can." How the hell was I going to play poker when all I could think about was Chris, my sexy cougar slut out on the prowl?

I got a devil emoticon along with a "yes Sir."

There are seven of us in the poker pool but only five showed up tonight. I joined the pool seven months ago before Chris and I got back together. I met the group in one of the online chat rooms. We were all separated or divorced guys, most were in their thirties and had cheated or been cheated on by wives or girlfriends. One was a virgin. He was kind of a nerd, actually they are all nerds but we have fun playing poker, drinking and hanging out together. Every other week is poker night. Besides poker and drinking we talk about how our relationships fell apart and how each of us is going to do it different next time. It gets pretty graphic most of the time. We all have a bad case of blue balls.

Table rules for poker night: whoever's gotten laid during the last two weeks has to tell the rest of us all of the details. Nobody has met or knows Chris. Throughout the night I let out tidbits about how I fucked Chris during the past two weeks. I wanted them to know my wife is a dirty little slut. They all cheered. I also let them know we had vanilla sex too. They still cheered. This was a normal night for us horny guys.

My winnings were down and my cock was defiantly up thinking about Chris and what trouble she was getting into. Even though she is shy now, she was very wild in our college days. The girls must have been on the move. Chris text me three times with the name of different bars. When she text the name of the second bar I text her back "I want pictures of you and the cubs. Have your friends take pictures and video and send them to you. I'll watch them later. Now be a good cougar slut and go find a new cub to tease."

She answered with a "Yes Sir." A few minutes later she sent me a picture of her and a very good looking, young guy on the dance floor.

"Guys I hate to just leave you all my money but I'm having trouble concentrating."

"Ryan I did notice your mind seems to be somewhere else but it's only midnight."

"Sorry guys but I'm out of here. I probably just need to get to bed." We've become good friends. Sometimes we get together and do things besides play poker. I wanted them to break out of their ruts and become as happy as I am feeling. Before I left I told all of them "before our next game you all have to kiss a new woman, and feel her tits, ass or pussy. No exceptions or you forfeit all alcohol for the night. I think it is time for all of us to stop whining about not having a good woman." They all stared but nobody objected. It helped me have the courage I would need for tonight.

Chris got dropped off by a taxi close to two thirty. I was watching from my apartment as the taxi drove away and I pushed the send button on the text I had ready "Don't move." She fumbled in her purse for her phone. It was obvious Chris was drunk. Our garage is in the back yard and has a driveway that goes by the side of the house. It's quite long and is bordered by a high fence on one side. By the time she read the text she was at the back of the house, standing right in front of my apartment window. Nobody could see her except from the street if they looked down the driveway and maybe our neighbor. It didn't matter, she was outside and as far as she was concerned the whole world was watching her.

Abruptly she stopped and almost fell over. I chuckled at the sight of her. It looked like she stepped into glue and her feet wouldn't move, but her body kept going. She looked up at my window, saw my body outlined by the background light in my apartment and she woozily waved to me.

We didn't want to wake anybody in the neighborhood so we continued texting. "Take off your top." Defiantly she waved her hands back and forth in front of her telling me no. "Do it NOW." She froze, and then looked around to see who was watching her. She started walking closer to hide herself more. I turned off the light. She froze again. She was only ten feet in front of my window. "Do it now or go to bed. Alone!" She was frozen and just stood there not knowing what to do. "Don't move any closer until I say it's ok." I could see her holding up her hands and nodding OK. "Are you wet?" She nodded that she was. "Do you want to be with me?" Vigorously she nodded yes. "I already checked and the kids are asleep." She almost fell again.

"Because you didn't follow my instructions you will now strip to your thong and shoes." I turned the light back on so she could see my outline again. She was close enough that I could see her tremble as she started taking her blouse off. "Slowly. I want to enjoy watching my slut strip where everybody can see you." She trembled uncontrollably. "Are you cold?" The sky was dark with clouds but it had been a week since the last snow fall.

"No, Sir," she text back.

"Chris, you're trembling aren't you? Why?"

She draped her skirt and blouse over one arm "Yes I'm trembling. I don't know why."

"You have to talk to me and tell me everything. I am going to help you out just this one time and give you suggestions. Are you apprehensive, anxious, scared, and maybe mortified?"

She looked up at me with pleading eyes fumbling with her phone as she text "Yes. All of those. Please let me come inside."

I stood in just a pair of black, silk pajama bottoms. My cock was in my hand and I was slowly stroking it. I turned on a light that was close by so she could see me stroking. "Take your bra off." The feeling in the pit of my stomach was so strong I thought my legs might give out.

Chris hesitated, looking at our neighbors on both sides, and at the street. She must have heard the car that drove by but it didn't stop. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her breasts swung freely apart and bounced a little as she pulled it off. She knew better than to move until I told her. She stood hunched over trying to hide her naked body. "I didn't tell you to cover yourself. Because you didn't obey me and are all hunched over you will slip a finger into your wet pussy." She shook her head, NO. "Slut, make that two fingers, all the way in. Then stand up tall and hold them up so I can see how wet they are."

Chris's knees buckled and she almost fell down. She was shaking so hard I wasn't sure she could even find her honey hole. Slowly she stood up holding the middle two fingers of her right hand above her head so I could see them dripping with her juice. I was too far away and it was too dark for me to actually see. Chris didn't know that.

I sent her another text "lick them clean. Don't argue." When she slid her fingers into her mouth I let go of my cock. I was about to explode all over the window. Chris knew she had to do as I told her. She spent the time to make sure they were clean. When she finished I text again "you are such a dirty slut aren't you?" Again she nodded vigorously. "Get up here so I can fuck you. Don't run. I don't want you to fall. But I want to see your tits bounce. Make your tits bounce as you walk my dirty slut." As I watched her bounce all the way up the stairs I decided I need to get a camcorder.

When Chris got inside she threw her clothes on the floor and ran to me and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply. "You fuckwad. I hate you." She was pushing my buttons again. She wanted me to fuck her savagely. She wanted to get fucked like a wild animal. It was all she wanted since we started having sex again.

She looked at the bed and saw the four long scarves I bought. She grinned wide and wickedly. Standing at the edge of the bed in just her heals and thong she picked up the scarves and tied a large loop in each and put one on each wrist and ankle. She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees and faced me. "Sir, your slut is ready, willing and able to accept your every command."

"My every command? Are you sure you're ready, willing and able to accept my EVERY command?"

"Yes, Sir" she said it with so much conviction I decided it was definitely time to push.

I grabbed the scarves that were around her wrists and tugged her off of the bed. I led her to the French doors so she was facing outward. Behind the closed drapes were heavy hooks. Soon I would use those hooks to bind her in front of the glass doors. Only the drapes separated her from the doors and the world beyond.

Holding my hand on her back I pressed her into the doors. Slowly I opened the drapes dragging them across her skin, and against her nipples. She gasped as the course material caused her nipples to turn red and pucker into big taught nubs. When the drapes were pulled out of the way she was only concealed from the outside world by the sheers and glass doors. She was not completely exposed to the world, not yet.

I stood so close behind her a feather wouldn't fit between us. I could feel her intense body heat. I whispered Chris, slowly take your thong off." She started trembling again. She hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and slowly slid them down her long legs.

I wanted her to desire my cock so bad she would do anything. My need for that kind of control were overwhelming my mind like a drug. Next her wrists and ankles were tied to the hooks. Sitting on the bed I could smell the delicious juice that was noticeably flowing from her pussy. I slowly opened the shears and another drop of pre-cum trickled from my cock. She gasped and squirmed, trying to get lose, trying to hide her nakedness. She was beautiful standing in just her three inch come fuck me pumps, exposed to the world. Her dirty, slutty night of adventure was about to be revealed to me and the world.

"Ryan, No. Please don't do this." She added as an afterthought "Sir."

"Chris, my dirty, slut wife, look out the window. Out there somewhere are at least three guys that are wildly beating their cocks, trying to get some relief and it's all because of you. You teased their pricks tonight. You let them think they were going to fuck you. But you know they never will. How does that make you feel? Would you like me to tease you until you are ready to burst at the seam and then leave you without cumming?"

I could hear her shaky voice as her whole body trembled. She hung her head before she answered "I feel ashamed, and I feel like a prick teasing slut. I'm a dirty slut, aren't I? I am your dirty slut wife, Sir." I wacked her ass hard. My hand print left a very clear red imprint on her lily white ass. She almost hit the glass doors and moaned "MMMMMM."

"Don't move or I'll open the doors and take your last bit of protection away. Then all of the world will see you for what you are." She nodded that she understood. "Did you have fun like I said you would?"

She looked up "Oh yes. I missed being with you but I had a great time."

"So you liked being a cougar slut in public? Did you show off your panties? I know everybody could see your bra. Did it excite you to know everybody could tell you were a slut?"

"Yes. My sex has been wet all day. Ever since you text me about what I was to wear and how to put on my make up. I know at least one cub saw my panties."

"Chris. Look out there. Look and see if you can find them. The guys you teased. Maybe they can see you too. They can see what a dirty little slut you really are. Maybe they're looking at you right now. Since you liked it so much we will have to find a way to let the world know what a dirty slut you really are."

She looked up and shuttered. I saw her try and press her thighs together. She tried for some relief for her pussy. Her need to cum was strong. The scarves stopped her. "Sir please, I am begging you to fuck me. I need to be fucked really hard."

I whacked her ass so hard she did hit the door. "Tell me all about your evening, from the time you got off work. Tell me about the shopping, getting ready, meeting your friends. Tell me about the guys. What your friends talked about. What they did. What the guys did. I want every detail, everything. Don't leave anything out. Especially tell me how you felt. When did your nipples get hard, when did you feel yourself getting wet? What made your nipples hard and your pussy wet? Did you kiss them? Did they kiss you? Everything. If I don't think you're being honest or if I think you're leaving anything out I'll spank your slutty little ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a month."

"Yes Sir." Chris started telling me every detail. "I stopped on the way home and bought a leopard bra, thong and a cream see through blouse with ruffles down the front, just like you told me to. I have a short, black skirt and the three inch CFM shoes already but on the way out the door I found a leopard print, very short skirt. I thought you would really like it so I bought it too."

"When I got home I was already wet with anticipation and apprehension. I had a lot of anxiety about what you were going to have me do. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I was scared out of my mind. When I took a shower, I let the shower massager jet water on my clit way longer than I should have. But I remembered what you told me about masturbating and turned the water ice cold to save myself from disappointing you Sir."

"When I got out of the shower and dried off I was so excited that I shook. I poked myself in the eye with my mascara and burnt my hand with my curling iron just because I was shaking with so much excitement. I put on lots of makeup just like the You Tube tutorial showed me, just like a whore. I did it to excite you, but I got excited too. Is that OK? Do you like it outfit and my makeup? I think I did a really good job.

Don't you?"

She did look like a whore. "Yes my slut. You look fantastic my little slutty cougar whore."

"Sir, I looked so slutty my two girlfriends almost wouldn't go with me, but I told them I was going anyway. Besides they're single and wanted to get laid. They just couldn't believe I was dressed up and had make up on like a whore. Honestly, they looked just like me. We looked just like three little trashy whores. They asked what you thought about me going out like this. I lied and told them "He doesn't know what I look like." She shuttered and tried to squeeze her thighs together again. "It made me feel really cheap and even more of a slut."

I could smell her and I looked between her legs. Her seeping pussy juice was dribbling down her thighs. I lightly put my lips on her thighs and kissed. It was almost not even a kiss as my lips barely touched her skin. She shivered and continued telling me her story. "The first place was a bar at a chain restaurant. We had one drink and left. Too much of a family atmosphere for a girls night out. Next we went to a young and wild dance club. All three of us got hit on constantly. I did just like you said and danced one dance with every guy that asked. My friends couldn't believe some of the guys I danced with. Some of them rubbed my ass. When they slid their hand to my hole or to my breast I slapped their faces."

"My friends are ten plus years younger but I danced with the youngest, best looking guys. The first guy I really wanted to dance with was very hot looking, but way too arrogant. That's the picture I text you. He was a real turn off. He almost ruined my night. The other girls were on the dance floor when another young man in his late twenties came up to me and started chatting. He was not as good looking as the first guy but he definitely got stares from the other women in the club, and I got scowls from all the wall flowers that wanted to be a slut like me but were too afraid to. What a bunch of poor losers."

"My cub was nice and let me be in control. Just like a cougar with a cub. He smelled so delicious and looked so... Yummy!" As she said it I slid my tongue between the lips of her wet, wet slit. She moaned and growled. Her hands tightened and pulled at her restraints. Chris continued telling me all of the evening's events. "By the time we started dancing our third dance I was more than a little drunk. I backed into him and ground my ass against his hard cock."

I wet my middle finger and when she said she backed into his cock I slid my finger into her ass hole and started flicking my tongue over her clit. She moaned loud and long. More juice flowed out of her pussy like a faucet. She smelled and tasted incredibly delicious. When she caught her breath she continued "his cock was big but not oversized like the guy in the porn movie we watched. It felt rock hard and fit nice and snug between my ass cheeks. I felt like a dirty, slutty whore. I felt exhilarated and sexy. Oh so sexy. Like a young woman, not a mommy of three who's in her fifties."

I was going to start stroking myself but I didn't want to cum yet. My cock was rigid, like a steel pipe and my silk pajama bottoms were soaked with my pre-cum. She whispered "Ryan, fuck me. Please take me to the bed and fuck me." I pulled my finger out and wacked her ass hard three times. Whack, whack, whack.

She was startled by the swats on her ass "Sir, please fuck me."

"Keep going with your story slut."

Chris tried again to rub her thighs together for relief, but couldn't. She continued with the confession of her evening. "My new boy toy started rubbing my hips, moving his hands around to my ass and under my skirt. I told him no and he stopped and then he moved his hands around to my tummy, rubbing in bigger and bigger circles until he was at the edge of my sex and my breasts, I mean tits. I slapped his hand and said no no no."

"He pouted as we went back to sit and talk. I told him "fetch me another drink. You can get one for yourself if you want. It made me feel like I was a dog trainer and he was the dog." Chris was moaning but went on "Or maybe I felt like that because I knew he was after my pussy. I should call him my horny dog. It disgust me to think he was hitting on a married woman. I wanted to bitch slap him and make him lick my shoes. So I dropped my napkin." As she talked her breathing was getting rapid and shallow. Her heart was beating really fast "be a love and get that for me. It was a command not a request. He did and I told him to clean a spot on my shoe. I didn't have the nerve to have him lick my shoe, but he did any way. He knew he was my cub and he knew how to act like a cub. Not his first time at this."

Chris was panting now. She was close to an orgasm so I stopped my stroking and licking. "As he licked my shoe he spread my legs wide and I let him. I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs wider myself. I wanted him to see my panties. They were in full view and they were soaked with my juices." Chris was trembling so hard she shook the door open. "He breathed in long and heavy, smelling my pussy. I felt like the dirtiest slut ever. I clamped my legs shut and told him he was a bad, bad little cub. He laughed and kissed my knees. For my first night out prowling since before we got married I got very lucky. He was an experienced cub and loved cougars."

Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers