No Vanilla Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nokkas
Nokkas
40 Followers

Then it came. What I wanted her to experience. I wanted her to know how I feel when she's my sub. I wet my thumb and worked it up her ass, all the way inside her smooth, silky asshole. My tongue was working up inside her pussy hole. She was squirming and moaning between her words. She went on "I felt so fucking sexy and hot. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was sexy and exciting and powerful. It was control and I held the leash. Sir, I didn't like it. Not like I like the feeling I'm having right now. Don't get me wrong, I did like being in control. It was fucking hotter than anything and I would do it again if you want me to but I always want to come home and give myself to you. I am so fucking turned on when you control me. Sir please fuck me."

"Slut, stop trying to tell me what to do. I will fuck you when I am good and ready." I smacked her ass hard, whack, whack, whack. I switched hands and ass cheeks, whack, whack, whack.

She ground her teeth and moaned "UUUNNNGGGGGG." She almost pulled the scarfs out of the wall brackets. "I was hotter than I have ever been except when I'm being your slutty submissive wife. What you are doing to me right now excites me by a thousand times more than being in control of somebody else. But I see the raw power and excitement you get form being a Dom."

I untied her and moved her to the bed, backwards and on her knees. It only took a few minutes and I had her ankles and legs tied to the headboard so she couldn't move her lower body at all. I spread her as wide as I could and still leave her ass high in the air. She could sit up and move her upper body. I pushed her onto her elbows and lit the candles next to the mirror that I placed at the foot of the bed. She is going to watch herself get fucked tonight. And I'll be able to see her facial expressions as I fuck her.

I was harder than a power pole and my PJs were totally soaked from my pre cum so I took them off. Chris's head was down on a pillow. She was ready, moaning and cooing like a good little slut in heat. I placed a tube of lube and a clear plastic plunger handle under my pillow. The end of the handle was ribbed with five knobs and were the diameter of a beer bottle cap and the length of my palm plus a foot of handle. I grabbed both but didn't let her see.

I was behind her, straddling one of her legs and slapped her ass, just once. Whack. "Go on with your story slut." I lubed my thumb placing it at the entrance to her ass bud, slowly I started making circles without entering. I reached her clit with two fingers and started rubbing at the same time. She rocked slightly making her tits sway. Oh fuck, I was never going to make it through the story about the third bar she went to.

She was having trouble breathing regularly. Moans and grunts escaped her lips as she continued divulging details of the second bar. "The other girls were with their own dance partners. I saw them watching me from the corner of their eyes. Before I dropped my napkin my cub brought us shots of tequila. After the shoe incident we both drank our tequila and headed for the dance floor again."

The music was loud and had a good, fast beat. During our dance he turned me around and pulled me into his dick again. I spun around and waggled my finger at him telling him "not till I say it's ok." I slipped my thumb in and out of her asshole. She moaned and went on. "We danced to another song and had another shot of tequila. When I looked at his cock it was still hard and I could see a dark colored spot on his slacks at the tip of his cock. Then we went back to the dance floor. This time I spun myself around and pushed my ass up against his cock. I wanted to see if I could make him cum on the dance floor."

It was time. I put one hand on the small of her back and pushed down. Her ass shot up higher in the air. I grabbed the plunger handle and smeared it with liberal globs of lube. I did the same to her ass. "Ryan, what are you doing?"

Whack, Whack, Whack. "You will call me Sir. Don't forget it again. And stop stalling on your story. I want to hear it all. Every little detail." With that I slid the plunger handle into the first indent between the knobs. Chris let out a yelp and a moan at the same time. I pushed the next knob inside and gently started fucking her asshole. In and out, in and out, with just two of the knobs. She shuttered and started shaking. I listened for her safe word. I always listen for her safe word but she never said it. I kept fucking her in the ass with the plunger handle. She'd taken four knobs inside her ass by now. I added more lube. "Go on."

"Sir. Then..." she let out a long moan. "I was really bad. Scott's hands were ..." OHHHHH "on my hips. He started kissing me at the base of my neck." GRRRRR.

The handle was rigid and I was afraid to put any more than four knobs inside her but I wanted to give her ass more of a work out. I started rotating the end of the handle in little circles and twisting it. It was opening her ass bud more and more. It was driving both of us crazy. "Go on slut."

"Sir, I was really bad. Please don't be mad. I promise I won't ever do it again. Sir, please. Please promise you won't be mad at me? Please."

Whatever she did I was going to exploit it to my advantage. I didn't care. Even if she fucked him she was still mine. "What did you do slut? Tell me. Tell me everything and don't lie. I'll know." She groaned as I widened the circles with the handle. It was making her ass hole wide enough I could easily slip all four fingers inside.

"Sir, he was dancing right next to my back. His cock was resting against my ass crack. His left arm was tucked under my breasts pushing them up so he could see my cleavage better. Then..."

I yanked the handle out. It made a popping sound. I grabbed her hair and pulled but not too hard as I've never done that before. I wanted her reaction to hair pulling. "They're tits. A lady has breasts. A slut has tits. What are you?" I let her hair go.

"I'm a slut Sir. I'm your slut."

I saw her watching both of us in the mirror. I was watching her facial expression. Every moan and growl made her eyes roll up in her head. She was smiling remembering the night. I slid the plunger back inside her asshole. Three, four, five now she had five knobs inside her ass. The last one went in hard and she flinched in pain. I backed it out one knob. I started twisting and making circles again.

"Sir. His arm was under my tits. I could see his eyes on my tit cleavage. I think he was trying to make my nipples slip out. My friends came up to me on the dance floor and said they were leaving and wanted me to go with them. "There's room in the limo for you and your friend. Chris come with us to the next party." I waved them good night and they left me there. They watched me for the next dance before they left. Scott and I went back to dancing. I pressed my ass hard against his stiff cock. His right hand came to the side of my face and forced it around to meet his. He didn't have to force me. I moved my head easily to meet his waiting lips." She paused without making a noise. She started shaking violently. I waited. "He kissed me softly. I opened my mouth and shot my tongue inside his mouth. Then..." She paused again. Longer. She was wildly moaning and growling.

I had the two fingers buried deep inside the cunt of my dirty, slutty wife while I continued to rotate the plunger handle in her ass. I was scared of what she'd done but I wanted to know. I needed to see just how far my slut would go. I wanted to know if I told her to fuck another man would she? I wasn't sure if she'd continue with her disclosure without some pressure from me. I let go of the handle just long enough to slap her on the ass again. My slap rocked her and the bindings dug into her skin. "Slut, I want to know. What did you do?"

"Sir, pleeeeease" Chris was crying. I whacked her ass again. This time it was really hard. "He kissed me back hard. I ground my ass into his cock as we stayed locked in a hot long kiss. Then..." she paused again. All of a sudden she couldn't get the rest of the story out fast enough. "I grabbed his hand and put it on my breast. No, on my tit, and I squeezed his hand, hard. Then without even thinking about it I grabbed his other hand and put it on my... on my panties. On my sex, my pussy. I put his hand on my cunt and pressed his middle finger hard against my clit." Her eyes rolled way back into her head as she remembered and felt what I was doing to her. She started moaning. "Please don't be mad at me because I didn't follow your instructions. Please Sir. Please don't be mad that I let another man touch me. I know I am a totally disgusting dirty slut. PLEASE DON'T BE MAD." She was begging. Afraid I would get mad and send her to the house and never speak to her again.

I pulled the handle out and threw it across the room and moved directly behind her. I put my cock into the crack of her ass. I don't want my cock dirty from her ass when I fuck her cunt. My cunt. The cunt of my dirty little slut wife. I took my fingers from her cunt and I reached up and grabbed her arm. "Show me. Show me how you disobeyed me."

She couldn't control her hand from shaking. Hell she couldn't control her whole body from shaking. She grabbed my left hand and put it on her tit and squeezed hard. "Like that Sir. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to."

I threw her hand back. "And your cunt. Show me what you made him do to your cunt."

She took my hand and slowly placed it on her cunt. She pressed my middle finger on top of her clit and made me rub little circles on her clit. "Please don't hate me. Please don't send me away. I made him keep his hand outside of my panties. I didn't let him inside my cunt. I didn't fuck him. Please don't divorce me. PLEASE SIR." She was in tears.

I flung her hand away and whacked her ass hard countless times. I reached under her and grabbed her tits, squeezing them until they turned purple. Then I whispered in her ear. "Chris." We looked at each other in the mirror, tears streamed down her cheeks. "Chris. You were a bad little slut tonight. You were not only a bad little slut you were a fucking nasty cunt. My dirty little slut, cunt wife. Do you want to be mine? All mine?"

She nodded her head vigorously and almost yelled "YES SIR, YES I WANT TO BE ALL YOURS."

"I want and need a dirty little slut for a wife? A toy, a possession to do with as I want. Will you completely give yourself to me, to be used by me any way I want? To fulfill all my wants and needs. Will you be my slut toy for the rest of our lives?"

Without hesitation, and with happiness in her voice, tears streaming from her eyes she answered me "Yes, Sir. I'm yours. I give myself to you so you can use me as your sex toy, I will be your slut wife for the rest of our lives." The tears made a mess of her whore make up.

I was kissing her neck and before I could say anything she went on "Sir, I have wants and needs too. I want to be fucked hard. I need to be fucked a lot. I need to be more than just a mother, more than just your wife. I've missed out on a lot of fucking over the course of our marriage. Some of it was because I was being a mom. But mostly it was because of my selfishness. I need to and want to be a dirty slut wife. I want to be your sex toy, I want to be everything for you. I will do this if you will keep me well fucked. Sir, I don't care if you use that, that, that thing in my ass, whatever it was. Or your tongue, fingers, toes or that magnificent cock of yours. I just need you to keep me well fucked."

With that I pinched her nipples hard. Really hard and tugged them as far as they would stretch. She growled and moaned. When I let go they started swinging and swaying. I put my right arm under her waist and my left hand on her open, wet cunt. With two fingers in her cunt and my thumb in her ass I lifted her up so she was on her hands and knees. I grabbed her hair "And what if I tell you to use another man's hard cock to please you? Will you do that?"

"Yes Sir. I will fuck whoever you tell me to."

"Are you lying to me? Is my slut cunt lying to her dominant husband? What if I tell you to fuck another woman? What if I tell you to lick her cunt? What if I tell you to put a strap on and fuck her in her pussy and ass? Will you do that too?"

"Sir, I will fuck anybody, anytime, anywhere and however you tell me to. I swear it Sir. I am your fuck toy." With her head bent back I slammed my hard cock into her waiting cunt. We both started moaning so loudly the neighbors lights went on. We didn't care.

I started pumping slowly, with long deep strokes. Each time I slid in I would pinch her clit and she moaned. Her cunt was so wet and soft it felt better than anything I've ever known. Her groans were strained from my hair pulling so I let go. I put one thumb in her asshole and grabbed one of her tits with the other. She grabbed her free tit and her clit with her other hand and squeezed and pinched with all her might. Her tits were not firm like they were when we were in our twenties. They are soft and they sagged. I could feel the weight of her tit as I lifted it. I love her tits like this. Twenty year old, little girl titties are fun to look at but a woman's soft, supple tit with a nipple that's big and puffy from nursing babies is so much more desirable. I had her nipple between the knuckles of my middle and index finger so when I squeezed her tit I also pinched her nipple. I saw her grind her teeth in an effort to fight back her orgasm. "Stop biting so hard or you'll crush your teeth."

Both of us were panting hard. Each breath was labored. Our groans and moans came between our shallow, rapid breaths. I let go of her tit and reached back with one hand to remove her ankles from the scarves. Her knees were still tied but she was free to move. She started rocking back into my inward thrusts. I used my now free hand to guide her hips. She put both hands on her tits just like I had, with her nipple between her knuckles. I looked into her eyes in the mirror and could see a pained look on her face as she pinched her nipples. There was immense pleasure mixed with all of her pain. She was crying and groaning at the same time.

I made it through about a dozen slow strokes. "Are you ready slut? Are you ready to take my cum in that dirty, slutty cunt of yours?

"YES, SIR. Can I cum? PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME CUM."

"Are you begging me?"

"YES, SIR. I'M BEGGING. PLEASE LET ME CUM."

"Not until I cum. Then you can cum. Do you feel like a used slut?" Chris shook her head yes. "Do you feel like my used slut?" I groaned it out through my own gritted teeth. Chris nodded yes again. Then I started pounding her cunt as my orgasm hit me. I held us tightly together until I stopped spurting then I began pumping even harder.

She groaned. GRRRRR, UUUNNGGGGGG, MMMMMM. "YES I feel used. My cunt feels used. My ass feels used. My tits feel used. You're a bastard, slut user, you're a fuckwad!" She groaned again, but I saw the twinkle in her eyes. She tugged in her nipples hard. MMMMMM, GRRRRR. "Fuck me, Sir. Fuck me harder."

Her pussy started spasming. It was a really strong orgasm and went on for a long time. I pulled out and slammed into her asshole. She was able to easily take the whole length of my cock, because I had reamed her with the plunger handle. I grabbed her hips with both hands and held myself tight against her ass. Her hands were still on her tits when she fell forward flat on the bed, shaking with another strong orgasm. I was still inside her laying on top of her. We watched each other in the mirror and both smiled and said nothing.

Between her groaning and moaning she was calling me a user, a fucking bastard and a fuckwad. It was because I'd slammed so hard into her ass. I could feel her ass clinch around my cock. She had another orgasm. And another, and another.

Chris shook every time an orgasm hit her. Finally they stopped. She was frozen on the bed, under me. I slid to the side and gently reached for her hands. "Easy my slut. Let go of your tits." The tension in her body slowly relaxed. Her eyes were shut. She pulled both of her arms out and put them at her sides. She went completely limp. I reached to her mouth and eased a pussy coated finger between her lower lip and teeth. "Loosen your bite my slut wife." She did as she was told and suckled on my finger like a child nursing on her mother's breast.

I grabbed a scarf and cleaned her pussy and ass bud. We got her turned around so her head was at the head board. She never opened her eyes. She was breathing softly and had a blissful smile on her face. My slutty, cunt wife was asleep. I got a wet washcloth and cleaned my cock, put on some sweats, snuggled up next to her, pulling a sheet over her and a blanket over me. Her hot flashes kicked in again. I smiled as my head hit the pillow. As I shut my eyes I was remembering all of the events of her night out dancing with her girlfriends. As I drifted into a deep sleep I remembered. She never finished the story. She still needed to tell me about the third bar. Tomorrow I will make sure she enters all of it into her journal.

To be continued:

Nokkas
Nokkas
40 Followers