No Vanilla Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Chris is humiliated in the locker room and later gets a tat.
8.6k words
4.21
11.4k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nokkas
Nokkas
40 Followers

Chapter 7.

This is a long story with numerous chapters. Be patient with it to let the characters develop. If you haven't read previous chapters I suggest you do so before you start on this chapter. The story is about Dominance, submission, humiliation, being used and ... well read on to find out. If you are looking for whips, chains and severe beatings you won't find that here.

I appreciate all of your feedback. There has been several discussions over the category. This story a whole is probably better suited for D/s category which is BDSM. I will put tags for BDSM but for now I am leaving it in the LW category. I hope you don't get caught up on the category and just enjoy the story.

******************

Chris and my weekends have become all about being together, strengthening our friendship, growing our relationship and about Chris learning to be my perfect submissive wife. We usually stay at my apartment on the weekends. It's been two weeks since I sent Chris out "Cougar" dancing with her girlfriends and instructed her to tease every one of the young cubs at the clubs. Last night was my poker night and I let Chris go to a movie without me. She text me that she was back at my apartment by eleven.

As I drove home from the poker game my mind wandered back to the night I instructed Chris to go out dancing with her girlfriends and be a Cougar on the prowl. She let at least one of her cubs dirty dance and fondle her breast and pussy, but she cut him off before he got inside her. When she got home I made her strip and play with herself in the driveway where anybody could watch her. As soon as she got upstairs to my apartment I tied her to the bed and I fucked her hard. That night she gave herself to me to use her as my submissive, slutty sex toy for the rest of our lives. Finally she's all mine.

When I got home from the poker game Chris was sitting on my sofa in her robe watching a porn movie. The intense stare, heavy breathing and absence of awareness for the rest of the world told me she was intently focused on the TV screen. She finally noticed me and managed a big smile "I was just watching a move to clear my head from all of the BS from work. Watching porn works best to wash the memories of being a boss out of my head." She returned to the movie. I think she just likes to watch porn. I noticed the empty bottle of wine and could see her hands moving under her robe, softly squeezing her breasts and stroking her sex.

The movie scene was an African American guy being ravaged by two white women. The women were alternating kissing his cock and then kissing each other. One of the women moved to sit on the guy's dark chocolate cock, raising and lowering herself and moaning loudly. The other woman sat on his face and leaned back into the breasts of the first woman. They were fondling each other and kissing passionately as one rode the guys cock and the other rode his tongue.

I took a seat on the floor facing my wife, just inches from her knees and watched her hands slowly moving under her robe. Softly I whispered "Chris, It's ok to cum." She wasn't even aware that she was masturbating in front of me, which is something she has never done before. She was so excited her eyes rolled deep into the back of their sockets, her hand was moving harder and faster in and out of her pussy. Not wanting to disturb her concentration I gingerly parted her robe so I could watch her hands glide over her body and bring herself to the edge of her first orgasm.

My hands were just above her kneecap and I gently spread her legs wide open. Both of the women in the movie started bucking wildly with an orgasm and were moaning with delight. As soon as Chris heard their moans she exploded and started moaning very loudly just like the women in the movie. Without thinking about me staring between her legs she started gushing her honey juice all over her hand and the couch cushion. Chris still had three fingers deep inside herself and was shaking uncontrollably with her third orgasm when I scooped her into my arms and took her to bed. When I picked her up I squeezed her legs together so she couldn't pull her fingers out of herself even if she wanted to. I held her hand where it was until I got my mouth to her slit and started licking her juice out of her pussy and flicked her clit with my tongue. She almost broke my teeth when she bucked into my mouth with a fourth orgasm. I pulled her fingers out and moved so we could both lick all of her juices off of them. My tongue ran deep inside her waiting mouth as I held her wrists above her head and slid my cock inside her as we continued our passion filled kissing. I was very soft and sensual as we made love to each other. We were panting wildly after my orgasm and Chris' sixth of the night. "Chris that was so beautiful. I will never forget your beautiful body as you brought yourself through those intense orgasms."

She turned red as she wrapped her arms around my neck and cuddled into me. We both drifted into a deep sleep. When I woke a couple of hours later Chris was softly sucking my cock back to an erect state. I tried to roll her onto her back, but she stopped me "Oh no you don't. Not tonight". She pushed me down, onto my back climbing onto my stiff cock and fucked me like one of the women in the movie.

After she had her first orgasm I softly ran my hands across her tummy and told her "now all you need is another woman to kiss and fondle."

"Why is that all you men ever think about?"

"The sensuality of two soft, warm, delicate women tenderly caressing each other's bodies and enjoying each other's soft kisses and touch is one of the most erotic, sexual visual pleasures I could ever gaze upon. I can only hope I will be able to join you. As an outsider playing with both of you, I want to be a part of your gentle sensuality."

Chris giggled "it didn't look like those two bitches were being very gentle with that pour guy". She was still rocking her hips, grinding her clit against me and I watched as she caressed her breasts tenderly "mmmmmm. Sir, until you find me a playmate will you caress me?"

I obliged my sexy wife but made sure my calloused hands were rough against her skin, not the way a woman's soft, gentle hands will someday caress her soft breasts. It was a fantastic night.

I woke up first and snuggled into Chris's back with one arm draped over her naked body. Her hot flashes are subsiding, finally. My hand was softly cradled between her breasts. When she accepted me as her Dominant husband four months ago she agreed to follow my commands. One of my first rules was that when she is sleeping she is to be naked. She is a little cold tonight and I scooted closer to share my body heat with her.

As I lay in bed enjoying the early Saturday morning silence my mind wanders again to the night she went out Cougar dancing. That night was the first time she let me use her as my sex toy. After she came home she agreed to let me use her whenever, wherever, however, with whomever and do whatever I want with her. She wouldn't ask why. Well maybe she will ask, but if I don't want to tell her she won't insist on an answer. It was the best gift my wife could ever give me.

I want to do something for her that was special. I want to keep our Dom / sub relationship ongoing. I want the world to know she's a slut. I asked her to give me one year and try this new lifestyle, but I never want our new life to stop. To my surprised delight she did agree two weeks ago to be my slut toy for the rest of our lives. I started planning my gift to her. I want it to be something that will show the world and remind Chris that she's my slut.

The economy has been bad everywhere and the company I work for is feeling its economic shortcomings. Usually they gave out a very nice Christmas bonuses in December. Over the years Chris and I have used my bonus for Christmas gifts. Needless to say Christmas this year was monetarily strained. Chris and I decided to forgo gifts for each other and concentrate on the kids. I finally got my bonus last week and I never told Chris about it. It's not as big as in the past but it's still a very nice wad of spare cash. It's time for our Christmas gifts. We'll spend it on us, on things to enhance hour newfound lifestyle. I snickered to myself as I pondered all of the things we're going to buy.

I got up, made some coffee, grabbed my tablet computer and crawled back into bed. It didn't take long to find what I wanted. Chris woke soon after that. "Good morning lazy bones."

She snarled a little "I'm tired and feel nauseous. Can I sleep for another hour?" She rolled over and buried her head in her pillow.

"Get up! It's time to go to the gym." We've both successfully changed our eating and exercise habits. Chris loves to swim and uses the pool every other day. On the days she's not swimming she uses the weight machines to tone her body. She's lost most of her excess weight and has toned her muscles into a very taut body. She's really proud of her new body and so am I. She still wants to lose fifteen more pounds and now she's like a crack addict for exercise.

Chris rolled out of bed and didn't even bother with her robe. She still tries to hide her naked body from the neighbors and still hasn't notice the one way tint I put on the windows of the French doors. She ran naked to the bathroom, showered off her body, and washed her face but didn't wash her hair. I cleaned up the night before and was ready long before she was. I sat at the table sipping coffee, watching my slut get dressed. We made room in my dresser for some of Chris' clothes. That made it easier and now she doesn't have to do the "walk of shame", as the kids called it by sneaking back to the house.

"Chris, bring a change of clothes" I told her as I packed a gym bag for myself. She just grabbed a water bottle. I thought to myself "tisk, tisk, tisk my slut. Now I'm going to have to punish you for not obeying me." I packed some clothes for her when she wasn't looking. I didn't say anything about her lack of clothes to change into as we got into her SUV and we drove to the gym.

On the weekends we go to a gym downtown. Several times in the past I've caught Chris staring at a few of the young guys at both of the gyms. There are a couple of African Americans at the downtown gym that she can't keep her eyes off of. They're very muscular, good looking and at least twenty years younger than Chris. Today the gym was unusually empty. Out of the corner of my eye I can see she is watching the ripples in their arms, abs and their asses. Considering how outgoing she is, Chris is still very, very shy about anything that has to do with sex in front of anybody. She is even shy about long kisses in public. She won't even talk about anything sexual except with her closest girlfriends or me. My shy wife would never look at the bulges of the stud's crotches or would she? My mind was reeling with ideas brought on by the black cock porn movie we just watched. I thought these two guys might lead to some exciting slutty cougar play.

After my workout I showered and when I came out Chris was sitting in the lounge area, watching the only other patrons, her two favorite African American studs. She had a dreamy look, almost drooling and I noticed she was squeezing her thighs tightly together. They were just finishing up and were about to head to the shower. We were directly in their path. Chris stood and I could see she was still sweaty. The studs were within earshot when I wrapped my arm around Chris' back and held her left forearm so her hand was slightly extended "Chris why didn't you shower?"

"I hate showering at the gym. I'm going to shower when we get home."

"Chris, we're not going home. You need to go shower. I'm taking you to breakfast and shopping."

Her look of delight turned to dread as she realized she was stained with sweat rings at her armpits and crotch. She stammered "but my clothes are all sweaty and I smell like a gym. We have to go back home first."

I reached into my bag "next time I give you instructions to bring clothes you will do as instructed." I knew this was coming and the timing couldn't have been any better. I pulled a pair of bright pink panties out of my bag and hung them on her left index finger. She was mortified that everybody could see her panties. She stood frozen and turned crimson. In her mind everybody in the gym was staring at her panties that were dangling from her finger. The only people in the gym were the two attendants that were at the other end of the gym and the two studs she's been drooling over for months.

The two studs walked right past as I hung her panties on her finger. They stopped and glanced at her panties, then looked her up and down like a piece of raw meat. I held her left elbow so she couldn't hide her panties and extended my hand "Hi, I'm Ryan and this is my wife Chris." We shook hands. They introduced themselves as James and Bradley.

I let go of Chris's elbow and she immediately munched her panties into both hands and hugged them to her chest. She lowered her crimson face to look at the floor and said nothing. Their eyes roamed over Chris' body and occasionally they glanced at me. I looked the two studs right in the eye but directed my command to my wife "Chris, you've been a bad slut. Forgetting to bring clean panties will get you a dozen spankings when we get home. Now you're going to go shower and wash that sweaty slut pussy."

Chris froze. The studs smiled at her, turned and walked away. Chris and I heard James tell Bradley "God-dammit. I've been watching her for months. I could tell by looking at her that she's a slut." Bradley shot back "and he knows how to treat her. Keeps her inline the right way. I'd cut off my left ball just to watch her get her sweet ass spanked." The two studs roared with laughter. Chris' knees buckled and she would've fallen to the floor if I didn't catch her first.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "They know. They know I'm a slut. How could you do that to me?"

"Chris. First of all you will address me properly as Sir or I will pull your shorts down and spank you sweet little ass, right here. And secondly, how could I do what? You are a slut. You even said so yourself. Didn't you? Actually didn't you say you were my dirty slut wife?' She stared at her shoes with shame for talking to me like she did. "Chris I asked you a question, now answer me."

She was standing in front of me with her head down "Yes, Sir."

"Yes Sir what?" I commanded.

"Yes Sir. I am your dirty slut wife. I'm so sorry Sir. Will you forgive me?"

I spoke softly with a condescending twist "Chris. What happens when my dirty little slut's been bad? Hummm?"

"Sir, she gets punished."

I responded with a long soft "Yesssss." I took her hand in mine and led her to the men's locker room. I knew James and Bradley were the only ones in there. The pit of my stomach was all in knots and on fire. That's the feeling I get when I'm in total control of my slut and I love it. A charge shot through my entire body. My cock grew rock hard; my mind was whirling with excitement. Chris was digging her heals in like a mule, trying to stop herself from being dragged into the men's locker room.

"Ryan NO. You can't make me do this!"

"If you'd been a good little slut I wouldn't have to." I ignored her protests after that. The room was big and James and Bradley were near the doors and had stripped getting ready for a shower. I pulled her past them and they looked at Chris with a look of bewilderment. Chris actually covered her eyes.

I found a bench close to the two studs and sat so they could watch Chris. I pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles. Making her stand with her legs spread as wide as her panties would allow, exposed her bare ass and sweaty, shaven pussy to the studs. Besides being sweaty her pussy was now dripping wet. I bent around so I could see her ass better. I saw a trickle of pussy juice rolling down her inner thigh. I traced it with my finger to make sure the studs saw it too. When Chris is hyper excited she has a special glow and demeanor about her. Even though she's humiliated she definitely became hyper excited as soon as I made her expose her ass and pussy and stand in front of the two studs. She would have let me fuck her right then, even in front of the studs. I bent her over my knee and gave her three swats. Whack, Whack, Whack. I reached across her ass and swatted her other cheek Whack, Whack, Whack.

I stood Chris up and without pulling her panties or bottoms up I made her shuffle walk up to James and Bradley. "Guys, my wife would like to introduce herself and shake your hands. She also wants to apologize for being a rude little slut and not being polite before. Chris, go ahead." I was trembling inside with excitement but it never showed.

Chris' trembling was so noticeable that when she extended her hand the studs hesitated. Her lower lip was quivering as she spoke. "Hi, my name is Chris. I'm glad to meet you James. And you too Bradley." When they just stared at her naked body she tried to turn into me and hide nakedness. I made her stand facing them with her hand extended for a handshake.

They were both tall, with broad shoulders, muscular arms and rippled abs. They stood naked with full erections and stared at the hairless pussy that was glistening with Chris' wetness. Both of the studs had wide smiles and a lustful gleam in their eyes. After what seemed like an hour James finally shook Chris' trembling hand. "It's nice to meet you Chris."

Bradley smiled wide and took Chris's hand to shake it "It's nice to meet you Chris. I accept your apology." Then Bradley pulled Chris into a deep hug. He slid his hand down to her red ass cheeks and squeezed them as he pulled her tight so she was pressed hard against his body and cock. Bradley was taller than Chris and his upward pointing cock pressed into her stomach. She gasped and just stood like a rag doll pressed into his body. James wanted in on the action and he repeated Bradley's hug, slightly pulling her ass cheeks apart as he caressed them. Chris was panting and squeezing her thighs together trying to stop her orgasm. Her gym shirt is now dotted with two very noticeable pre-cum stains, thanks to the studs.

"Thanks guys for being understanding. I hope you don't mind us invading the locker room." I turned to Chris "now go wash your cunt before you really make me mad." I handed my bag to Chris. She pulled out a pair of jeans and a silky button up blouse. "There's make up and your blow dryer too. Get made up like the slut you are." Chris pulled up her bottoms, smiled at all three of us, grabbed the gym bag and ran out of the men's locker room like a schoolgirl.

Bradley hollered at me as I was leaving "hey Ryan. Chris is SWEEEEEET. You ever think about ..."

I held up my hand and cut him off with my response "guys, she's a slut in training. Maybe some other time. I'll keep both of you in mind. I know she watches both of you when you work out and I'm sure some day she'll be ready to be passed around so you can fuck her until she screams. But she's not ready yet. She has a long way to go." With that I walked out.

Chris took an extra-long time in the shower. I think she waited for the studs to leave. She strolled up to me make-up thick, and her hair was clean. She hung her dirty panties on my finger, took my arm and we left. I sniffed her panties. They were not just sweaty but had pussy juice stains and a strong pussy juice smell. They were delicious smelling. I put them in my breast pocket.

After the gym we went to a new breakfast spot that overlooks the river. They gave us a quiet spot and we ordered fresh fruit and egg white omelets. Not the tastiest health food, but we've gotten used to it. "You're looking more alive than when you woke up" I told her.

Nokkas
Nokkas
40 Followers