No Vanilla Ch. 09 - Fun at the Mall

Story Info
Mall shopping and Chris loses more of her inhibitions.
10.2k words
4.27
10.4k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nokkas
Nokkas
40 Followers

This is a long story with numerous chapters. Be patient with it to let the characters develop. If you haven't read previous chapters I suggest you do so before you start on this chapter. The story is about Dominance, submission, humiliation, being used and ... well read on to find out. If you are looking for whips, chains and severe beatings you won't find that here. If you don't like any of the aforementioned subject matter I suggest you go read another story.

I appreciate all of your feedback. There has been several discussions over the category. This story a whole is probably better suited for D/s category which is BDSM. I will put tags for BDSM but for now I am leaving it in the LW category. I hope you don't get caught up on the category and just enjoy the story.

*****

Chapter 9

It was several weeks later in mid-February before we got to go on our shopping trip. Chris's tattoo is healing nicely. I paid for the tattoo with my bonus and I brought the balance with us. Its mid-Saturday morning as we're leaving what is now our favorite weekend breakfast spot.

We went to the gym before breakfast. I noticed Chris was disappointed that we haven't seen James or Bradley since she received her bare ass spanking in front of them. I showered and changed into jeans, and a shirt at the gym. It'll be overly warm in the mall so I opted for an overcoat instead of a sweater.

I made my very shy slut wife shower at the gym even though she hates being naked in front of strangers, even in the women's locker room. She didn't bring nice clothes like I told her and wore a pair of ragged old sweats. I have a day of fun planned and she needs a much nicer outfit. I told her to bring a short skirt, see through blouse and three inch CFM shoes. Her reluctance to follow my instructions excites me at the possibilities of administering her punishment. I'll have to ask Chris if she does it on purpose to get punished. Or maybe she's manipulating me to buy her a new outfit. Or maybe it's both. I chuckle to myself.

She's excited about clothes shopping. She has lost two dress sizes from our change in diet and exercising. She doesn't know that I'll be picking out all of her clothes today and she will not be able to wear them to work or out with the family. I pulled her into one of the more upscale, snooty clothing stores and picked out several skirts and blouses. When she was in the dressing room I scooped up her ragged sweats and went into the mall to find a garbage can. Everything went in the garbage. She'll wear what I picked out for her or she can go naked. The feeling of control is so strong that I was almost dancing. The pit of my stomach is on fire, burning with excitement.

She stepped out of the fitting room for me to see the outfit. My cock sprang to full attention at the sight of her. I motioned for her to turn around. She looked at the bulge in my slacks and giggled. "Sir, can I try on the other one before you decide? I think you'll like it even better." I nodded my head slightly and she bound off to change outfits. Her nipples are visible through the transparent material of her top. I don't want her arrested or to be exposed to any children as we continue our shopping so while she was changing clothes I picked out a light sweater to cover her almost naked breasts.

We were the only customers in the store allowing the clerk to give us her full attention. She was standing close by as Chris came out of the fitting room explaining "the skirt style is an inverted pleat." It's dark red, hung loosely around her thighs and stopped about a hands length above her knees. The clerk is a snob. She continued "the blouse is button up, pleated and gathered at the sleeves. The sheer material is usually worn over a camisole or at least a bra." I could see Chris' entire body through the sheer white material of the blouse. Her face and body turn bright red with embarrassment.

I handed Chris the sweater and she smiled, her face returned to its natural color. "Leave it unbuttoned unless I tell you otherwise. Perfect, now it will hang open and I can see your tit valley. But your nipples will stay covered."

Chris grabbed my arm pushing her bra-less breast on either side. She looked up at me with this cute, shy innocent smile. It's Chris' way of cuddling when she needs to feel extra close or safe. She whispered in my ear "I feel we're connected and I feel safe when I cuddle you. I hope it's OK." She didn't wait for an answer and kissed me. "Sir I love how you've been making me do my yoga." Then she kissed me again and again whispered in my ear "no vanilla". My cock was already hard from the sight of her and it was noticeably visible through my jeans as it twitched. She cupped my balls and cock grinning like the Cheshire cat and said loud enough so the clerk heard "maybe we need to get you a sweater too?"

The clerk spun around and went to answer the phone. Chris followed the clerk and when she was close enough for the clerk to see the bumps on her puckered areolas she flung the sweater over her shoulder and did a fashion show twirl "Sir, does my outfit please you."

"Oh very much so my..." I paused. It wasn't appropriate to call her by her name and I don't want to always call her slut in public. I need something; special. "It pleases me very much, Toy. I like that as a pet name for you. Toy fits you perfectly." Chris turned crimson. She knew what it meant, sex toy. She is my sex toy.

The sales clerk behind the counter had no idea what was going on. I noticed her name tag said Jennifer the Assistant Manager. Jennifer is in her mid-forties, well dressed and on the snooty side. She has a fair complexion, red hair that was cut short and very sexy.

Jennifer moves with grace, almost like a model. She has a simple bracelet and a wedding ring on her right hand but no other jewelry. Her blue pumps nicely accent her "A" line gray skirt that hugged her narrow hips. I caught just a glimpse of the outline of a garter belt holding up nude silk stockings, not pantyhose. The light pink blouse she wore is very stylish with a very high collar. When Jennifer bent forward to pick up a hanger off the floor I noticed bruising on her neck. She also had bruising on one of her ankles. I've seen it often enough in porn movies to know it was probably caused from hand cuffs a collar or being choked. I also noticed she had a lot of make up on one eye. She's been hit in the face, collared or choked and handcuffed. Chris didn't notice a thing.

Chris looked at me with an evil grin, then she glanced at Jennifer "Sir, I'm a little sore from our, umm, recent activity. Can I suggest that you buy me a pair of panties and a bra for my outfit?" Playfully both of us adopted English accents and were roll playing, trying our best to imitate actors from the Sherlock Holmes era.

It is comical watching Chris as she attempts to make the sales clerk blush in retribution for Jennifer's comments about her not wearing a bra with the see through blouse. I played along. "Humm, you know how I feel about bras. A bra is out of the question. I want to be able to see your titties swing and sway. And I want to see those beautiful nipples making peaks on that sweater. Of course you can have panties my dear Toy."

The clerk was red faced. Chris smiled with satisfaction. I turned to the clerk "could you show us where ladies crotch covers are kept? Ummm, the very skimpy ones." Jennifer blushed again, leading us to the panty display. I thought Chris would break her face with her huge smile. She was desperately holding back a laugh. I picked up a black thong the size of a tablespoon and showed it to Chris. I looked at Jennifer with curiosity. If her bruises were from being a sub it was interesting that she was shy about our sexual tension in the air and that she blushed. For just an instance I thought about asking Jennifer if her master made her go without a bra but let it drop. Today is a day for my Toy to be stretched.

Chris picked up a brilliant white, shiny, satiny pair that were not thong style but very stylish and sexy. "Sir, these will be much easier to see under my dark skirt." She said coyly.

"Hummm, I think you are quite correct. Delightful choice. Well let's have a look. Put them on. Oh and Toy? For now just call me Dom." Short for Dominant Master but it also worked well as my middle name is Dominic.

Chris looked around to see if there was anybody else in the store that would see her. It was empty except for the three of us. Right in the middle of the store, with Jennifer standing three feet in front of her, Chris hiked her skirt and slid the panties on. The clerk spouted in a disgusted tone "all undergarments require that if you try them you buy them."

"Oh, but of course my dear." Chris was holding her skirt up to her breasts so I could see. "Hummm. Toy, don't move." Chris froze with her skirt pulled up. I moved behind her and leered around one side so I could have a very good look at her now panty covered pussy. The clerk stood directly in front of toy with her eyes bugged out and her mouth hanging open. I slid my hand down the front of the panties and over her pussy cupping her mound. Toy stood still with her legs spread wide apart. I stroked her from her ass bud to her clit several times with my middle finger. "Oh yes. These are perfect. Young lady what do you think?" I pulled them upward, tight against toy's pussy giving Jennifer a view of toy's very visible camel toe.

A wet stain is already appearing on the panties pulled tight into toy's slit. The clerk put her nose up in the air and strode away. We followed snickering. I picked out a pair of high heel shoes for Chris and took them to the checkout counter. "We'll take the entire outfit. She'll wear it." I paid and had my hand just above Chris's tattoo guiding her to the door. I paused after about three steps and Chris turned to see what I was up to. I turned to Jennifer "my dear. I know you have rules to follow and are working. I am sure your attire must be approved by a; higher authority." I raised an eyebrow at her. She turned red and lowered her eyes. "However should you ever like to go clothes shopping I'm sure with guidance from myself we can find an appropriate outfit that will be acceptable by even the strictest of..." I paused thinking of how to put this so only she understood "the strictest rule and boundary setting authority. I am sure you will have loads of wild fun with us. With permission we could then go out drinking and well you get the idea."

Jennifer looked shocked and stared at us. She stood frozen for several ticks of the clock, still bright red and has a very confused look on her face. I'm afraid she'll call security. It seemed like an eternity before she blinked and started moving her hands on the counter. She looked at the floor as she walked over and stood a foot in front of me. She looked around to see who might be watching. With a whisper and an English accent to match ours she said "I think I would like that, Dom." She stood with her eyes lowered and just stared at the floor. Then she held it out a piece of folded paper. Chris and I were dumbfounded. I reached for the paper and Jennifer made a point of letting her finger linger on my hand when I took the note. "Have fun Dom and you too Chris. I really hope you'll come back soon." Jennifer smiled and went back to straightening clothes on the racks.

Chris and I moved into the mall. "It's an email address" I told Chris.

Chris flung my hand away and huffed off. When she was a few feet away she spun to face me. "What the fuck was that? For five months I've been your good little submissive, slut wife and now you pull this. Are you tired of me already? Lining up your next fuck toy to have sex with? You're a fucking asshole." She turned to walk away.

I caught her wrist and pulled her, slamming her body against mine. I dropped the accent and wrapped my arms around her so she couldn't move. My face was burning mad so I calmed myself and spoke in a very calm and supercilious tone. "Oh my toy, tisk, tisk, tisk, such a temper. I will have find a way to take care of that nasty habit of yours. But later." I smiled evilly. I let go and grabbed her by her sweater close to her chin and pulled her so close to me her face was just inches from mine. We stared directly into each other's eyes. I spoke in a very even soft tone "toy, if, I decide to add another fuck toy to my collection of sluts that entirely my choice, not yours." Toy swallowed hard and tried to divert her eyes. I used my thumb to push under her chin, tilting her head uncomfortably back so she had to look me in the eyes. "But my dear sweet toy, you have totally misunderstood my intentions." She swallowed harder not sure what was coming next. "Toy I'm going to make arrangements for that particular fuck toy to come have sex with you! While I watch."

Chris gasped in distress and began to shake. She started to speak and I put two fingers over her lips "I think it's best you don't say another word. You are in enough trouble as it is. Let me get my temper under control." She swallowed hard again and nodded. She stepped back and looked at the ground. I reached inside her sweater, opening it so her breasts were in full view. I caressed her not caring who saw my slut's tits. I pinched and tugged both nipples pulling her lips to mine. I kissed her hard and let her go. "Now behave." I pulled her sweater to cover her nipples and we walked down the mall. I looked back and saw Jennifer watching us. She had a look of empathy for toy but I noticed her hands were scratching her dress at her pussy. I'm sure she's somebody's submissive. I was bluffing when I said I was arranging for toy and Jennifer to have sex in front of me. But maybe, just maybe...

We strolled in the direction of the pet store. I watched Chris walking beside me. Her breasts were softly swaying beneath her thin sweater. It covered her nipples and about half of each breast. Anybody could easily see she wasn't wearing a bra. I can see straight down the space between her beautiful soft, sagging breasts, her titty tunnel. Showing her in public like this so erotic my cock was stiff as a steel bar. I chuckled softly remembering toy teasing me about buying myself a sweater.

I watched the guys watching toy as we walked. Some of the guys glanced slyly, some openly stared. She didn't even notice, she was deep in thought. There were lots of little kids in the pet store. I stopped her and buttoned one button on her sweater. The one just below her breasts. Now it won't come completely open. I twirled her. She giggled "toy, are you having fun?"

She beamed a smile at me "yes Dom. I love shopping with you."

I smiled widely. We were both exhilarated with the day's events. I grabbed a cart and went directly to the dog collars. I picked out several. Some were leather with metal diamond shapes all around. Another one had spikes sticking out just a little. Some were nylon braided in black, red and royal blue.

I handed her the leather one with spikes sticking out and told her to put it on. "I love that look you get when you're mortified." I took it back from her and fastened it around her neck. "It's beautiful on you." I found matching ones that were for smaller dogs. I picked out four and attached them to her wrist and ankles. When I was attaching the collars to her ankles my head was pressed against her pussy. I breathed in deeply and looked up at toy. "Ummmmm. Toy you smell like you want to be fucked." Instantly she turned red. "Do you want to be fucked toy?"

She nervously looked around but didn't see anybody close enough to hear me. She said softly "yes Dom. Please fuck me... soon." She coyly smiled.

Then I picked out several of the large red braided collars and connected them end to end making one long enough to be a belt. I fastened it around her waist. "The nice thing about this belt are the two leash attachment points." I pointed and toy's eyes followed my finger. "One at each hip. Now your outfit is complete." I scooped up seven leashes.

As we were walking out I noticed a dog chew toy that has interesting possibilities. It was a rubber ball with a rope going through the middle. A similar one has a bone instead of a ball. "Toy choose one of each." She was trembling as she picked them up and placed them into the cart. She quickly headed for the checkout counter. She almost got away but I stopped her. "Toy, wait. Look what I found." She followed my eyes to another bin that held a different style chew toys. They were hollow and had holes so you could put pet snacks inside. The idea was for the dog to play with the toy until they got the snack out. They were shaped like three balls stacked on top of the next. Each ball got a little smaller than the one below. I picked one up that was a small sized toy for a puppy, and one sized for a large dog. Holding one in each hand I looked from the mock butt plugs to toy and back. I had the most malevolent grin I've ever had. We have been playing games pretty consistently, every weekend and sometimes during the week for the past five months. She knew what I had in mind.

Looking at me coyly trying to divert my attention from the dog chews. "Do we get to pick up a puppy today?"

There was a puppy adoption table set up by the front of the store. All the kids were up front leaving the aisles near us completely empty. We were alone. "Oh Toy you are so entertaining. You know I already have a pet." I reached out and stroked her hair lovingly. "Now turn around and lift your skirt." She was shaking but did what she was told to do.

"Very good now touch your toes." When she was bent at the waist with her skirt draped over her back and her panty covered butt sticking in the air I took the smaller dog chew and rubbed it over her silky panties. Up and down the crack of her ass. I paused at her ass bud and pushed gently. "Oh we're going to need a lot of lube for this." I dropped it into the cart and repeated the rubbing with the large one. "And this one'll probably take a gallon of lube." I took a step back. "Excellent my toy. You can put your skirt down now. You don't want anybody to see you and think you're a slut do you?"

She dropped her skirt and smoothed it out. She turned to me and placed her hands on my chest. Tears started forming over her eyes as she looked deep into mine. "Ryan." I took special note that she purposefully didn't use Dom or Sir. She stroked my chest lovingly and continued "my loving husband. In the past five months you have made me do some very eccentric sexual acts. I know you like to push my limits to the extreme limits. What you do to me excites me beyond my wildest dreams. I know it's extremely exciting for you too. I've done everything you've asked me to do. I am wearing a dog collar for you, in public." She picked up a leash and put it on the collar at her neck. "I permanently marked my body as your submissive slut with a tattoo. I've kind of agreed to have sex with another woman. Well at least I didn't tell you that I refused or wanted it added to my boundaries list. Ryan I know that you will never intentionally hurt me." Chris took a long, deep breath. "I just want to suggest that sometimes you get so excited that you may forget that besides willingly being your submissive slut toy, I'm also your loving, caring, devoted friend and your wife. Please Ryan, I want to suggest that there are probably much, much better things that can be used for that kind of playing. Something that will not make me bleed. Please Ryan think about this. I know this will make me bleed. I know if you make me bleed you'll be angry with yourself. I'm suggesting that you put those dog chews back and take me to a sex store. We can get the right kind of toy. We can go today, right now. Please." She placed the end of the leash in my hands and started stroking my chest again.

Nokkas
Nokkas
40 Followers