No Vanilla Ch. 10 - Bosslady Puts On a Show

Story Info
Bosslady puts on a show and gets out of control.
3.4k words
3.84
5.9k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers

We loaded the packages in the SUV. Boss Lady took the keys and said "remember lover, I have the hall pass." We laughed as she drove us to the malls covered parking garage. "Not a word out of you, lover." She backed in next to a wall on one side and on the other side was another big SUV. She put sun shades in the front window to block the view from passing cars. We were well hidden but we still had plenty of light from outside. "Get out and put your seat all the way forward then get in the back and close the door." She was still in the driver's seat with her hands on the steering wheel. Boss Lady's knuckles where white and her breathing was shallow and rapid.

She looked like she was about to make the decision of a lifetime. "You're pretty good at doing what you're told. Maybe I'll give you a treat Loverboy. But first get out the camcorder, extra light, mic, and the tripod. I want you to record me. In a minute I am going to join you in the back seat. Set the tablet between the seats on the console. Face the cameras toward the back seat driver side door and start recording. I need the pillows and the blankets put on the floor." I did as instructed. I wasn't' sure what she's up to but I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it. My heart was pounding. "Now Loverboy, you're on video duty unless I say otherwise."

I nodded OK. She took a few deep breaths and let go of the steering wheel, got out and stood by the passenger door. She didn't even opening the door until everything was plugged in and adjusted. When the door is opened it will blocked everybody's view from the center aisle. "Are both cams recording?"

I checked the tablet. It was angled perfect and recording and the camcorder is already recording. "Yes Boss Lady."

Boss Lady clenched her fists a few times and took several more deep breaths before she slowly opened the door. "You asked me earlier if I ever masturbated and I told you yes. You were with me when I masturbate on the bench. Now I'm going to allow you to watch me again but this time I want you to record it. I am so fucking turned on I need release. This is why I asked for the hall pass. I already had this planned before I went to the bathroom. Even before I started petting my sex on the bench. This isn't for you, this is for both of us. I need and want this soooooo bad. I'm a slut and I know for me, it's ok to be a slut. Hell I like being a slut again."

Boss Lady stood in the door opening without moving "You're not allowed to touch me or cum until I say it's ok. You got that Loverboy?" She stood still for another minute and then she started a striptease, slowly removing her sweater. Once her sweater was on the floor she turned her back to me, unbuttoned and lowered one shoulder of her blouse. Wickedly smiling over her shoulder she repeated this motion with the other shoulder. She turned to face me, paused so I could see just the tops of her breasts, then she turned her back and let the blouse fall, tossing it on the floor. I had the camcorder focused on her, savoring every second. The extra light the clerk suggested was a tremendous help. With all the outside light nobody would ever suspect we were inside the car with a video recorder. She reached down and unzipped her skirt and slipped it down. There's snow on the ground and it's cold outside. I can see her steamy breath coming in short gasps now. All of the clothes got thrown on the floor, close by just in case she needed them in a hurry.

For a moment she just stood outside while I took in all of the splendor of her beautiful naked body. She is an exceptionally beautiful woman and age will never take that from her. She's lost two dress sizes since we started at the gym but she says she still has some extra padding. I can't see where. She is absolutely gorgeous. She slipped her shoes off. "It's too dangerous for heals in the car." She got in the back seat and closed the door. I handed her the car pillows for her to lean against. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy was displayed for my viewing pleasure. "Wait a minute Boss Lady." I stopped to put the camcorder on the tripod and got it situated just right "Ok, we're live."

She adjusted the tablet the way she wanted it, closed her eyes and slowly slid her hand down her abdomen and through her landing strip of pubic hair. When it reached her clit she leaned her head back and moaned "MMMMMM." Her other hand slid across her breasts and she started rubbing. She was not gentle, grabbing her nipples and pull the whole weight of her breast up and out. Stretching the nipple till it was at least two, maybe three times its normal erect length. Then she would just hold it like that, squeezing her nipple and growl "GRRRRR, UUUNNNGGGGGG."

It was like being in heaven. I unzipped my pants and pulled my slacks down as best I could. I stroked my cock a few times but I have camcorders to adjust, zoom and keep steady. I let go and watched as I recorded. Her clit was very red and engorged. She let the breast she held fall as if she just remembered her pussy. The hand that had been squeezing and torturing her breast reached for her slit as she slid her middle finger up inside herself. "Oh FUUUUUCK my cunt feels good." She pulled her finger out and jammed three fingers inside her wet pussy. Her fingers were flying faster than I've ever seen, in and out, in and out. She started bucking and finger fucking herself, screaming "FUCK MY CUNT, I AM A FUCK SLUT, I'M GONNA FUCK MY CUNT GOOD."

I reached behind the seat and grabbed the dog bone gag we bought and shoved into her mouth. I didn't need to tie it, she bit down hard and her eyes shot open. "Boss Lady you've gotta be quiet or the cops will come." She nodded.

Her fingers kept up the pleasure she was giving her pussy hole, in and out, in and out. She pinched and tugged on her clit like she'd done with her nipples. Then she spit out the bone and gave me a look like the devil was inside her "you have to take care of my tits. Squeeze and twist them like I did. I need both hands for my cunt. My cunt needs me. Put the dog bone back in my mouth."

Amazingly the tripod was steady. I slowly panned from her pussy to her tits and then to her facial expressions. I extended my other hand grabbing one of her tits, pinching and twisting her nipple. She slurred around the bone "harder you fuckwad, harder." Spit leaked around the bone, down her chin and onto her chest. I reached down to the base of her tit and squeezed, holding tight. I pulled and could see her skin get so tight across her chest I thought it would rip. She threw her head back against the window and growled "GRRRRR. Harder you fuckwad." It all came out garbled and more spittle leaked down onto her chest, making a river across her abdomen.

She was acting like a sex starved nympho, desperate for sexual release. All four of her fingers were being rammed in and out of her cunt now. Her clit's turned bright purple. I moved the camera behind me and angled it so her whole body was in the frame, recording her every move. With both hands free I eagerly grabbed both of her tits squeezing at the base and pulling them away from her body. They rapidly also turned purple. I eased my grip and slid my hands to her nipples pinching, pulling and twisting them just like she had. Her growling and moaning is now a continuous symphony of delightful erotic sounds. "GRRRRR. UUUNNNGGGGGG. MMMMMM. FUUUUUCK MY CUUUUUNT." She was nodding her head yes. As if entranced in a gaze I looked at her and realized her tits and clit needed blood circulation. My own trance was broken, I released my hold on her tits and pulled her hands away from her pussy.

I needed to take the control back or she'd hurt herself, if she hadn't already. "Toy STOP." She wouldn't listen to me so I slapped her tit, hard. Her eyes popped open "slut, I take your hall pass away."

She spit the dog bone out and moaned "NOOOOO. I need more. Let me finish fuckwad." She always used that word when she was trying to push me to fuck her harder.

Looking deep into her eyes I can see her desperate need for an orgasm. She also needs to leave her clit alone and ease up on her pussy. "Ok but I'll do it. You spread your ass cheeks. Wide." I put my index and middle finger in her mouth. "Get these wet. Really wet. Good now sit up, I'm getting behind you." I moved and readjusted the tablet. I only hoped the tripod hadn't moved. Sitting like this I could finger her pussy slit and get her G-spot with one hand. I used my thumb to rub up one side and down the other side of her clit, with just enough force to make her moan. I had her up on my lap reaching under her I gently slid the two wet fingers up her ass and two fingers from my other hand inside her pussy. As I did I found her G-spot and applied pressure while wiggling and vibrating them, my thumb was applying direct stimulation on her clit.

She grabbed the gag bone and put it back in her mouth just in time. She arched her back and pushed down against my fingers and let out a roaring groan GGGGGGGRRRRRR-OOOOOOWWWWWW-GGGGGGRRRRRR. She just shook and growled. She was frozen like that for about five minutes before she collapsed. I left the recorders going and grabbed the blanket. Wrapping her up I held her as she shook and trembled. It took ten minutes for her to relax, her breathing returning to normal and all she said was "Drive."

"What?"

"Before somebody comes. Leave me here in the blanket, but drive." I drove out of the parking garage and got on the freeway. She was moaning. I kept asking if she was ok but she just kept moaning. Finally she said "find some fleabag motel and fuck me. Some place that rents rooms by the hour. Some place a guy would take a dirty slut like me to fuck her senseless. I need you to fuck me. I won't know if I'm ok until you fuck me." She pulled the blanket tight around herself and started mumbling "I'm a slut. It's ok to be a slut. I like being a slut. I'm a slut. It's ok to be a slut. I like being a slut..."

Within minutes I found a motel that was out of the way and not too bad. Who was I trying to kid? It was worse than bad, it was horrible. It looked like we could actually rent rooms by the hour and it smelled like stale, dry cum. "I want a ground floor unit in the back, private if that's possible." The clerk snickered at me as he handed me the key. I got toy inside, still wrapped in just the blanket and sat her on the bed.

I started a hot shower but she pulled me back to the bed. "Strip you fuckwad and lay back. I'm going to fuck my Dom till he can't walk." Her look was still glazed over. She was still in frenzy mode.

I tried to lighten her mood. "Not a good idea. One of us needs to be able to walk."

I coughed when her palm hit my chest, knocking me back onto the bed. I lay there with my eyes closed as she pulled my pants to my ankles and knelt between my legs. A soft hand wrapped around my cock and then I felt the warm silky wetness of her mouth as she bobbed up and down leaving large globs of saliva for some lubrication. We didn't need it, she's drenched. Placing her hands on my chest for support she squatted over my cock and dropped to the hilt in one motion. She eyed me and said "I'm taking the hall pass back. You got that Loverboy." She grabbed her tits and squeezed at the base like I'd done earlier, stretching her chest skin taught.

Boss Lady let go of her tits and grabbed my hand. She made me slap her tit. She sighed "not like that you fuckwad. Slap them. I want you to slap them." She started bouncing up and down on my cock. The sensation of my hand hitting her soft dangling orbs and watching them swing wildly is awesome, but I don't want to slap her. At least not like this. I like slapping her tits and her ass but the idea of hard hitting BDSM doesn't turn me on. I don't think she needs to be slapped like that to cum. She's gotten off more on the exhibitionism than having her tits slapped off her chest. It was as if she's gone off the deep end.

"Chris, are you ok? You've gone a little crazy here."

"What's the matter Loverboy? You woke this slut out of oblivion and now you don't want to play? SLAP ME YOU FUCKWAD. Slap my tits, slap my face, slap my ass, slap my pussy. I've been bad and I need to pay. Now do it you fuckwad."

I rolled her over and slammed my cock in her pussy from behind. She was on her knees and her head was on the bed. I grabbed her hands in mine and was pulling her arms backwards. It kept my cock buried in her pussy and she couldn't hurt herself any more. I didn't fuck in and out, I just kept my cock deep inside of her. "Chris, talk to me. Tell me what you mean you need to pay? What did you do to deserve this?"

"I've been a slut. A dirty tramp. The Priest said if I was a tramp, if I had wild sex I'd be a slave to the devil. I'd have to pay and pay and pay for forgiveness. Ryan I have to pay and I don't know any other way."

"Chris what Priest?"

She was panting hard "when I was a little girl I was at my Aunties house and we went to church. One of the priest caught me and a boy." She paused to think a minute "Andy, Rusty, I don't even remember his name anymore. We were in a storage room." Drool was dripping out of her mouth and her eyes were focused on somewhere far away. "We had our clothes off and were looking at each other's bodies. The priest must have thought we were having sex. We were only eleven years old. What was he thinking? Oh my God, I just remembered all of that happening. Anyway he told me if I was a tramp I'd go to hell and be a slave to the devil. Now I'd have to pay for my sins. He whipped my ass, hard." She started crying and her body went limp.

I let go of her hands, pulled out and rolled us on our sides facing each other. "Chris, honey, listen to me. That Priest was trying to scare a couple of kids. It means nothing. You're very loved by me and you don't have to pay for being sexually active. And what do you mean he whipped your ass?"

She sobbed "yes I do have to pay. I have to pay for my sins. He said we did. He bent me over his knee and spanked my bare bottom, told me to get dressed and go back to my parents. As I got dressed I saw out of the corner of my eye he took his belt off. I ran out the door and I could hear the whoosh of a belt and the boy crying. I don't know how long that went on, I just ran."

"Chris your sins were already paid for. You owe nothing to anybody. It's OK to be a slut. You're not going to hell for being sexually adventuresome." I kissed her softly and she kissed me back. We embraced for a long time. Then I rolled her on her back and tenderly slid inside her still wet pussy. I started gently stroking her with long slow strokes from my cock. We made squishy noises from all of Chris's wetness as I slid in and out. I pulled mostly out but left the head of my cock just inside and paused then I slowly pushed in again.

Chris moaned and cooed. "Really? Are you sure?" She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled. Then she gritted her teeth as we both came with a loud "UUUNNNGGGGGG."

We lay in an embrace until we both calmed. "Ryan I don't know what happened. I've been so fucking horny, ever since you spanked me in front of James and Bradley at the gym and at breakfast you asked me if I'd suck and fuck them. Today when we teased Jennifer my panties instantly got wet thinking about another woman looking at my breasts and my mostly shaven pussy. After that you told me that you were going to arrange for Jennifer and I to have sex and I had an orgasm standing right in front of you. Then you had me put on a show for Tim and Brayden. To top it off you made me stand between both of those strong, good looking jocks. They got to feel my tits right in the middle of the mall, with their friends right next to them and you videoed the whole thing. It was like a dam broke loose. I just needed to get off. I need to get off more than I've ever needed to in my life. Not just once or twice, I need to get off more and more and more." My beautiful wife is scared. She tightened her hug.

"Chris you just said you need more. Aren't you finished yet or do you still need more?"

She thought for a moment doing a mental check of her body parts. "I still need more. You said you'd be my Dom and take care of all my needs. I've done things for you because we have an agreement. I gave you control of me, now I expect you to take care of me like you said you would. Please, it's coming back. That very intense feeling in my bellybutton. Dom, it's coming back. I need you to fuck me again."

"My poor cock isn't ready yet. If I finger fuck you can you wait just a little while longer for my cock?" She nodded ok and spread her legs. I slipped two fingers inside her and put my thumb on her clit. Slowly and gently I stroked and massaged her. When she was about to cum I applied direct contact to her clit and her G-spot. She clamped her legs shut but I didn't stop. I wanted her to orgasm hard and long. When her begging me to stop failed she bit my chest. I stopped and held her in my arms until she was relaxed again. "You know you can use your safe word?"

She smiled "never. Besides I wasn't scared. You weren't taking me somewhere unsafe. I just needed to let you know how sensitive I became. After a while it hurts in a bad way. Thank you, that will hold me off for a little while, but I still need you to fuck me again."

I kissed her forehead "again? Go take a shower and clean up. I want to eat you later so make sure you clean all of my cum out of your pussy. Put on makeup like the dirty little slut you are." She jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom like a schoolgirl.

Nokkas
Nokkas
39 Followers