No Way _ Mary: Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,391 Followers

"Look Tom, I only did this for you. I didn't have a dirty little affair behind your back like some women do. I needed something that you couldn't do for me Tom. I thought if I kept it at a business level then I wouldn't have to get involved with anyone, and ...."

She rabbitted on, trying to justify what she had done, trying to make it sound as if it was reasonable for me to accept it. Eventually she offered to stop going with other men for six months, as a trial, to see if we could work it out.

And that appeared to be her best offer.

"Don't hang around Gina ___ you must have clients waiting for you," I said to her as I got into my car and drove away, leaving her stood there open mouthed.

---------------------

That was it really.

The divorce came through quite quickly and she didn't fight it. Didn't even fight the financial settlement, which was greatly weighted in my favour. A question of us exposing her earnings as a hooker, which hadn't amounted to much when we split up, but had no doubt increased somewhat by the date of the divorce.

I tried to cut her off from access to the children, but she baulked at that. I guess I was pleased deep down, as she was still their mother. She saw them at her parent's house, who have been absolutely wonderful throughout. The only time they talk to her or let her in the house is for her monthly meeting with the kids.

They tell me that she claims she has stopped being a hooker, and has a job on the till at the local supermarket.

But I no longer care.

And me?

Well maybe I'm a sucker for trouble, or simply go for the wrong type of women.

I've been seeing a very pretty blonde for sometime now, and who knows, it might get serious one day.

Her name's Cath by the way.

Might seem hard to believe that I'd end up with her, but at least this time I know what I'm taking on.

------------------------

Well there you are.

Hope you liked this ending better, and apologies to those who would prefer it if I had boiled her in hot oil. That sort of thing seldom actually happens in real life.

If you liked it, then you know what to do. Don't forget us amateur writers do need some encouragement to keep churning these stories out.

Britease
Britease
2,391 Followers