No Way Back?

Story Info
She cheated. Can they put their marriage back together?
11.5k words
4.1
225.2k
308
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to The Costermonger for his editing skills.

Teresa awoke and lay with her eyes shut for a moment. She was lying on her left side and she felt a growing sense of disquiet. Her left eye was buried in the pillow and she cracked the right one open a bit. She was looking at a digital clock that read, 7:40. She closed her eye and tried to remember if she had some reason to get up. She felt her husband, Scott, stir on the other side of the bed.

As her mind swam to full awareness, she was aware of a sense of disorientation. Their clock wasn't beside her; it was on the dresser at the foot of their bed and across the bedroom. Then she remembered: this was not her bedroom, this was a hotel room. She was at a sales convention in Dallas. She felt Scott roll against her back, his cock hard and rubbing against the bare cheeks of her ass.

It hit her with the shock of a piano falling on her. 'My God,' she thought. 'Scott isn't here!' It all came rushing back, and she began to tremble, the shock and guilt rushing over her in a tidal wave of regret and grief.

It had started on Friday. When she walked into the room, there were thirty or so chairs around the long table. About half were occupied, the people putting a chair between themselves and their neighbors, as strangers are prone to do. The nearest unoccupied chair was between a man and a woman, directly in front of her. She started across the gap and the man saw her intent. He stood up and pulled the chair out for her, pushing it back as she took her seat.

"Thanks," she said, giving him a grateful smile. She noticed that he was very good looking, maybe a few years older than her 32. He had blonde hair and very blue eyes, almost appearing too good-looking to be true. She felt herself blushing a bit at his flashing smile and deliberate appraisal. She knew what he saw; she had seen it in the mirror. She was a tall slender redhead, white, nearly translucent, skin, brown eyes and freckles scattered across her cute little nose. Her high cheekbones and full lips gave her a distinctive look. She was leggy and small breasted, the body type that would have fit well on a runway, had she been so inclined.

"You're quite welcome," he said. He stuck out his hand. "Jason Terry."

She took his hand and felt the strength of it, wrapping her long slender fingers in large tanned ones. "Teresa Adams," she said. "Are you a buyer, or a seller?"

He laughed easily, the sound pleasing to her ears. "Neither," he said. "I'm an attorney. I represent the seller. You?"

"Buyer," she said. "I work for Raylon. We're looking for some new patterns or some colors that strike our eyes."

"Well, I'm sure you'll find something," he said. "I know I found something," he gave her a wink.

"Um... okay, I'll bite," she smiled. "What have you found?"

"I'm sitting next to the hottest woman in Dallas." He gave her a lopsided grin, disarming the words.

"Right," she laughed. "Well, you're quite the flatterer! Just what I'd expect from a lawyer. This woman happens to be happily married and intends to stay that way." She held up her hand and flashed him her rings.

"No harm in dreaming," he said, giving her another of those grins.

The meeting went about as she had expected and it lasted until late in the afternoon. She spent the down time mingling and had a few conversations with Jason. He asked her if she would have dinner with him at the hotel and she didn't see any harm in that. She went upstairs and showered, and then she called Scott.

"Hey, baby!" His answer was as cheerful as always. "My girl have a good day?"

"I did," she said. "Just the usual. Boring speeches but I found some new summer patterns that I love. I'm going to eat dinner with a lawyer guy I met at the first session in a few minutes."

He was silent for a perceptible moment and she laughed. "Scott, you know you're the man I love and I have to eat. This is just a business guy; it's not like I'm going on a date."

He laughed after a bit. "Yeah, just remember that. I have to run and pick Kristan up from softball practice. Have a good night. I love you."

"I love you, too," she said.

After she hung up the phone, there was a smile on her face. The thought of their daughter and the time she was spending bonding with her father was something about which she felt very good. She dressed for dinner, just slacks and a nice silk blouse.

Jason was waiting when she walked into the restaurant and he looked her over with obvious appreciation. Teresa had always been a bit of a flirt and she enjoyed the attention. She never let it get out of control and she knew how to shut down men who were too friendly.

The meal was okay, but she decided she wasn't going to eat there again. They did have a nice wine list and they shared a nice bottle of cabernet. They talked for a while over their wine and she found him to be a very pleasant dinner companion. She was feeling a little buzzed when he walked her upstairs to her room.

She turned at the door and was surprised when he stepped forward and kissed her. The intensity quickly grew until she stepped back and gave a shaky laugh. "Goodnight, Jason," she said, slipping inside and closing the door.

He turned and walked slowly back to his room. She had felt it; he was sure. This was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. She looked as if she had just stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine. His wife was cute, but this woman was in a completely different league. He looked forward to these conventions. He had always enjoyed success with the ladies. He could usually score with some woman, away from home and vulnerable. He preferred married women. They fucked like minks, enjoyed the uninhibited sex and went back home to their pathetic husbands. There was no danger of them becoming clingy and messing up his perfect life. His job was a plum, handed to him by his father-in-law. Jason was a junior partner in his father-in-law's firm and there was very little Jason had to do in his position, except keep Janet happy. She wouldn't be happy, finding out that he was scoring at all these conventions.

He had no expectations with Teresa. She was one of those women that were fun to chase, but she would be very unlikely to give up her body. He knew the type. If she did, though, she would be the fuck of a lifetime.

Teresa leaned against the wall inside the door of her room, her head spinning a bit. She couldn't imagine what had possessed her to react as she did, but she was as horny as hell. She took a shower and went to bed, resolved to have nothing to do with Jason Terry the next day.

And yet, here she was, the memory of the night before beginning to dawn over her. She remembered going to dinner with Jason, again. They went into the lounge and had a couple of drinks, then he asked her to dance. She knew she shouldn't, but some reason, she did.

The night became a whirl of dancing lights, soft music, swirling in his arms and somehow, they were rutting wildly on his bed. It had been a slow dance of seduction.

They had gone to a five star restaurant down the street from the hotel. The food had been excellent, the wine was flowing and she felt free in a way she hadn't in a long time. After dinner, they went for a short walk, just talking companionably and passed the door of a club.

"Want to go in?" he asked.

She did, but she knew it was pushing the boundaries of what she could allow. "No, I'd love to dance, but I can't," she said.

He laughed. "I understand. Hey, I have an idea. Let's go back to the hotel, I'll pick up another bottle of wine, we'll go to my room, dance a couple of times and call it a night. Deal?"

A couple of dances couldn't hurt anything, she reasoned. The wine sounded good, too, so they made their way back toward the hotel. She felt him fumble for her hand and she gave it to him, shyly, as they walked back. It felt very exciting to Teresa, holding the hand of this gorgeous man she'd just met. It was very wicked and exhilarating at the same time. He stopped at the desk on the way up and ordered a bottle sent to his room.

It arrived about five minutes after they got there, and he put a music station on the TV, poured two glasses and they toasted. "Summer fashions," he said.

She threw back her head and laughed. They finished the wine, swiftly, and he held out his hand. He was a very good dancer and so was she. They moved easily around the room and she could feel the heat of his body against hers, drawing them into a world of only the two of them.

He drew her gradually closer, marveling at the beauty of the woman in his arms. The soft jazz slowed as he pulled her against him, moving as one now and her mind drifted in the sensation. He was a master of seduction and he felt her guard slipping. Time for phase two.

He put his cheek against her ear, his face buried in the fragrance of her flaming hair. "You smell wonderful," he whispered in her ear.

His hot breath against her ear made her shiver and she felt his lips against her bare throat, leaving a trail of fire down to the hollow of her collarbone. Some last dregs of her resistance made her speak.

"I think I should go now," she said.

"Yes, it's getting late," he whispered. "Once more dance."

She relaxed and he resumed nibbling on her neck, his hands roaming over her back and down to cup the mounds of her firm ass. He pulled her against him and she felt his hardness for the first time. Her pussy flooded and she pressed, unconsciously, against his erection.

She felt his thigh slide between hers, crushing against her sensitive mons and he began to rock her on the pressure, stimulating her clitoris and bringing a small moan to her lips. She felt the zipper of her dress slide down and felt the cool air on her naked back.

At the same time, he turned her so that he could kiss her, his lips silencing her protests for a long moment, then he was nibbling on her earlobe again, whispering in her ear.

"I needed to feel your skin, Teresa. God, you're so soft and so smooth. You have skin like a baby. Just for a minute, beautiful."

She shuddered as his hot hand slid over her shoulder blades, soothing away the tension of her resistance as she relaxed again. He claimed her lips and she felt his hands slide down to the little hollow of her back, just above the swell of her buttocks, tickling her and driving her more firmly upon the leg between her thighs, sending sensations spreading from her stimulated clit throughout her body.

His hands slid back up, over her shoulders and she felt her dress falling down her arms, exposing the tops of her breasts. She whimpered in arousal, but she knew this was going too far. He was whispering in her ear.

"Just for a moment, Teresa. God, you're so beautiful. Let me look at them, just for a moment. I'll carry that sight in my mind for the rest of my life."

She shuddered at his words and the weakness in her arms allowed the dress to fall down, bunching at her waist as her breasts came fully into view.

His hand cupped one firm mound and he stimulated the rosy peak with his fingers, squeezing it gently between thumb and forefinger, sending erotic thrills shooting through her.

"Let me feel them against my skin,' he whispered.

His free hand undid buttons with practiced ease and his shirt fluttered to the floor. He pulled her tightly against him, the hair of his chest scraping roughly over her distended nipples, causing her to gasp and grind against the warmth of his leg between her thighs.

She was rapidly losing control. Her hands fluttered against his chest, feeling the muscles beneath his skin. Her body was on fire and it consumed her. She, dimly, felt his thigh withdraw and she was disappointed at the lack of contact. His hands were at her hips and she felt her dress, almost in slow motion, float down to puddle around her feet. He lifted her, effortlessly, and spun her around, bringing her to rest, free of the encumbrance of the dress and they danced, she, clad only in her French cut lacy panties pressed against his thigh, providing that pressure she so longed for.

He danced her toward the sofa, claiming her lips again, one hand caressing the bare cheeks of her ass and the other holding one firm little breast, tweaking the nipple as he, expertly maneuvered her until she felt him easing her to a sitting position on the sofa.

She leaned her head back against the cushions as his lips traced fire down over her neck to claim one coral nipple. She cried out when she felt his lips close around the inflamed nub, "Oh, God, Jason," she cried. "Oh, my God!"

He gave the twin a similar ministration, marveling at their beauty and symmetry before leaving that fiery trail down her belly, pausing only to move the lacy material of her panties to the side, exposing the small trimmed triangle of flaming curls above her bare pussy. She cried out again as his tongue teased her lips, flicking over the very erect nub of her clitoris.

"I'm going to give you the orgasm you need," his low voice came to her. The fever of her loins was overwhelming, driving her every thought toward completion, explosion, ecstasy. She cried out again, her hips thrusting her pulsing sex toward the pleasure his tongue brought. She was trembling in her excitement, bridging up toward him as he continued to teas her.

"Let me bring you off with my cock," he whispered, moving up to kiss her trembling lips.

Teresa was on the edge of sexual madness and could only thrust mindlessly at him, feeling him fumble briefly with his pants and then he was entering her, the cock stretching her and filling her, bringing her again to the brink. All she could do was cry out, wordlessly, as their bodies joined. He thrust the fullness of his cock inside her scalding depth and as he pumped, he felt her surrender as her orgasm, overpowering in its intensity, tore through her beautiful body.

This was the fuck of a lifetime with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The night became a thing of agonizing pleasure, sliding flesh and animal cries.

In the cold light of the morning, a crushing weight began to descend over Teresa. She felt Jason move against her back, his erect cock sliding between the cheeks of her naked ass. She wanted to cry, to tell him to get away and leave her alone, but a strange lassitude was stealing her energy and she didn't know what to say.

She knew she didn't want to be here, but after her behavior last night, she didn't know how to stop him as he raised her right leg enough to slip his cock into her pussy from behind. She was a little tender from the strenuous workout of the night before. She remembered cumming in explosive orgasms as he pounded into her, and her pussy was dripping at the thought.

She felt him penetrate her slick pussy, sending tingles of pleasure shooting through her as he rolled her onto her stomach, his lower belly pushing against the spectacular swells of her buttocks as he ground into her. She groaned at the depth of the penetration, her hands fluttering back to press against his hips in a vain attempt to control his movements into her.

She quickly gave up the attempt as her fires, banked the night before, came roaring back to life. He was large and active, and she cried out as her orgasm claimed her, he claimed her.

To Jason, there was nothing on earth more satisfying than making a married woman orgasm beneath him. The power of claiming another man's wife was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced. This woman was the most amazing conquest of his life. He hadn't dreamed he would actually succeed with her, but he was going to make the most of it. He was going to fuck her most of the morning, pack and fly back to Philadelphia with the most amazing memory of his experience.

Teresa's orgasms were continuing to build, the moments between them becoming shorter. She would spasm in her ecstasy, hang suspended in the moment of pleasure, come back to earth and immediately the next incredible climax would begin to build. In her few lucid moments, she knew that it was the wrongness of what she was doing, the thrill of the taboo, the supercharged dirtiness of cheating, acting like a slut for a man she hardly knew that drove the mind-blowing sex. She knew she would pay, and pay deeply, in her guilt ravaged psyche when it was over, but that knowledge was swept away by the intensity of the spasms of cumming again. She cried out as every muscle in her body tightened, then released in her fourth, fifth (?) orgasm of the morning. She lost count and there was only the pleasure of his cock, pounding into her pussy as he shouted out his orgasm, his hot cum pulsing inside her, driving her over the edge again and into the exhaustion of sleep.

Scott Adams had been planning this for a month. They hadn't been on vacation for a while and he was going to surprise Teresa. He and Kristan had been planning it together. They were going to fly down to Dallas, surprise Teresa at her hotel, pick her up, take her to the lobby to see that they had packed for her and fly to Cozumel. He had arranged with her company for a 10-day vacation and everything was going to be perfect. They deserved a vacation, and this was the opportunity he'd been looking for. He and Kristan picked out her favorite clothes, bought her a new bikini, packed everything they needed, got their passports in order and they were off.

They knew Teresa's flight didn't leave until five and they arrived at the hotel in Dallas at 10 AM. They asked what room Teresa was staying in at the front desk. After showing his ID, Scott got a keycard and they left their luggage in the lobby, giggling together as co-conspirators while they rode the elevator to the sixth floor. Kristan was barely able to suppress her laughter at the thought of the surprise they would find on her mother's face. She was a ten-year-old version of her mother, the same flaming hair, but with Scott's complexion, her golden tan in contrast with her hair and startling green eyes.

She swiped the card and they saw the light turn green on the lock. They quietly opened the door and then burst in. The room was empty. Obviously, no one had slept in the bed; there were two mints on the pillow. Teresa's things were in the room, but there was no sign of her. Confusion reigned for a moment, and then Kristan suggested that maybe she had gone to breakfast and the maid had made the bed.

They left to go down to the lobby and were waiting at the elevator when a door opened down the hall. Teresa stepped into the hall, looked both ways and saw only the two people at the elevator. She was carrying her shoes in one hand and had her jacket over the other arm. She walked down the hall toward her room, dreaming only of a shower for her aching body when her world came crashing down.

"Mom?" she heard doom in the voice of a ten-year-old. "Mom, what... we were looking..."

Her head came up and she recognized the two figures that had been waiting for the elevator. It was her husband and daughter! It couldn't be! Her mind clamored feverishly for an explanation. How could they possibly be here? She stood in shock, her thoughts whirling, staring at them, unable to move or speak. They stared back at her disheveled condition, as much in shock as she was.

"What..." she managed to find her voice. "How... what are you doing here?"

"It was a surprise," Kristan said. "We came to take you on vacation. We planned for a month, Mom. What were you doing in that room?"

"I... I had too much to drink," she managed to stammer. "I fell asleep..." She saw her life crash and burn before her eyes.

"Whose room is that?" Scott asked. His voice was dangerously quiet.

"I... it's..." she couldn't continue.

"Let me guess," he said. His voice was low and full of anger and pain. "The lawyer?'

She couldn't meet his eyes, or speak. She nodded, the bitter tears beginning to stream down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry," she managed to choke out.