No Way Honey --- Heather

Story Info
Did she really do that?
6.2k words
3.38
240.1k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,387 Followers

Little loving wives story.

Sorry no real sex, just a short interlude in a couples life together.

-----------------

Heather and I were an unexceptional couple to anyone else, but to ourselves we always thought that we had something special.

We'd first met when we were in our early twenties at a friend's party, but at first it seemed nothing special at all. My pal Mike had first tried to chat Heather up, but after half an hour of trying every line he knew was getting absolutely nowhere.

"Jack," he called to me, signalling me to come over. "Come and meet Heather Jack. She's a really interesting girl."

Trouble was once I'd got over there and said hello, Mike smiled at us both and said, "Right then. I'll leave you two alone to get to know one another."

With that he was off, scouting around for a more amenable young lady to try to pick up, having blatantly dumped Heather and left her with me.

Now in fairness, it could have been worse.

Mike only ever chatted up pretty girls and Heather was no exception. About five foot three, with a nice slender build, and a pleasant hint of nice breasts trying to hide under her sweater. She had trousers on, so I couldn't see her legs, but whatever, they were certainly on the long side.

But it was her face, her brown eyes and her long chestnut hair that caught one's attention. I'm not sure where the dividing line between pretty and beautiful lies, and I suppose it is, as they say, in the eyes of the beholder.

Let's just say I found Heather pretty beautiful, and leave it at that.

"I think I've just been dumped," she said to me, but with a smile on her face.

"Sorry Heather," I replied hesitantly. "Mike is a bit ... well a bit ..."

"It's Ok Jack," she butted in, saving me any embarrassment. "He was a bit too full of himself was Mike. He wasn't getting anywhere and he knew it."

"Yes, but even so ...." I started again, still not sure what to say.

"Shhhh!" Heather interrupted me with again, holding her finger up to her mouth. "Let's show him how much I care."

With that she took my hand and virtually dragged me into the middle of the room to join the crowd who were dancing. It was fortunately a slow dance, as I was no great shakes myself at fancy moves. I did however know how to hold a pretty woman close to me, and a little to my surprise Heather willingly moulded her tight slim body very close up to mine.

My abiding memory of that first dance was just how incredibly nice her firm breasts felt squashed up against my chest. It's something I'll never forget.

We had a couple of dances, during which time Heather made sure that we passed close to Mike, no doubt trying to piss him off at my success after he had failed. It certainly did to some extent, and he made silly faces at me a couple of times, at least one of which she could hardly have missed.

"Thank you Jack," Heather whispered to me after the second dance finished, and a faster number started up. "That was nice and you're very sweet."

"A pleasure," I answered grinning at her. "Maybe we could ....."

"Shhh!" She interrupted yet again, her finger up to her lips. "Thank's for helping a maiden in distress, but I'd better be going now."

Heather smiled that lovely smile at me, uncurled herself from my arms and disappeared off to the hallway, and apparently out of my life.

Five minutes later found Mike and me jostling one another good naturedly the way guys do, him claiming I'd got no further than he had, and me claiming quite the opposite.

I took another girl home that night from the party, a redhead with big boobs. At least I think she was, but maybe the redhead was another night. Either way, she really didn't register with me the way the lovely Heather had.

------------------

Months passed, and Mike found the girl of his dreams, a pretty, voluptuous blonde called Karen. Before I knew it they were engaged and had even set the date for the wedding.

And what a wedding it was!

Of course I was best man, and it being my first time, my mind was in a whirl as the time for my speech approached. It was traditional that you had to embarrass the groom, but not go over the top. As it happened I had sufficient material from our seven years as best friends without having to reveal anything that happened on his stag night a couple of nights before.

It went down well, and I relaxed, started circulating around the other guests and for the first time went over to talk to the bridesmaids.

"Hi Mary -- hi Jane," I greeted the two that I knew well, having been to school with one of them, and for a short while the year previously dated the other.

"Ah Jack," replied Jane straight away. "Loved your speech by the way --- you had Mike squirming there a few times."

We all laughed, and I happily drank in the adulation of three such pretty girls and being the centre of attention.

"By the way Jack," Mary started, indicating the third bridesmaid who I had hardly seen till then. "This is an old friend of Karen's from university; her name's ...."

""We've already met haven't we Jack," butted in the third girl to my surprise.

Yes, it was the interrupter specialist ---- Heather!

-------------------

As you can probably guess, Heather and I got it together that evening, and she explained that the last time we'd met, she had been engaged to some chap in the army. It hadn't survived her finding out about a couple of flings he'd had on the side, and by then she was free and single.

Not for long though.

I didn't actually get her into bed that first night, but we did get into some heavy petting. The second date she gave me the most fantastic blowjob that I'd ever had in my life, and on the third we made it all the way.

Mike was my best man, returning the favour by embarrassing me at our wedding with tales of my near conquests when we'd been out together as single guys. Better that however than the ones when I had succeeded, but the funniest was his weird and completely incorrect explanation of how he had first chatted up my new wife, and how I'd tried to butt in, but got nowhere. It all ended in tears of laughter, and Heather and I set off on our married life together.

-------------------------

Several years passed and we both progressed in our jobs, me in computers and Heather in insurance. We'd decided to put off having children for the first few years, but they were definitely planned on at some time in the future.

We were incredibly happy together, our differences seeming to mesh in with one another.

Heather was no great cook, whereas I loved it. I constantly left a mess everywhere I went, and Heather took pleasure in cleaning and tidying, always keeping our house beautifully clean and tidy. I loved my football, having been a life long fan of the mighty Arsenal, and Heather loved tennis. In this respect we both took pleasure in each other's interests.

Then there was sex --- making love that is.

There was little, if any diversion there.

From the off we seemed to be so suited to one another, that it was hard to believe. If I wanted to try something then Heather never refused me, and visa versa. We either both loved it and added it to our repertoire, or both agreed that it wasn't for us. We simply never seemed to disagree, even to never doing anal, which neither of us even fancied trying, though there wasn't much else that we didn't at least have one go at.

When I say that of course, I didn't mean anything that involved anyone else in our sex life, as we were all that either of us needed.

We did however play around with fantasy situations as most couples do, I suppose, pretending to have a third person in bed with us, or that Heather was anyone from our pretty next door neighbour to Halle Berry (Yes I know, but come on ---- in the dark, who would know the difference? And I always really fancied Halle Berry)

Or I'd be --- well anyone she wanted to be, whether it was some chap she'd seen in the supermarket, or Pierce Brosnan. OK, so both of us had a thing about James Bond and his women, and we'd seen all the films.

Heather had been sent up to bed before me one night and was planning to be Halle for me, when to her surprise I walked in my dinner suit, James Bond to the tee. She really enjoyed it and giggled throughout, promising the next morning, to give me an even bigger surprise one day.

Anyway, all innocent fun and games, and that is exactly what it stayed. Heather was a great tease, and was always playing little pranks on me, but we trusted one another completely, and I don't think either of us ever had so much as a tinge of jealousy about the other. (Well ---- Pierce Brosnan was a little difficult at times, as she really got carried away sometimes when I was him.)

-----------------------

Soon after Heather's thirtieth birthday, a mark that I had passed some eighteen months previously, she was invited to a seminar by her company in Paris. The Insurance company that she worked for was an international outfit, and had branches all over the place. Heather went off on these 'jaunts' as I liked to call them to her mild annoyance, every couple of years or so.

'Networking' ---- that was the word she used to describe what went on there, whereas the only networking I ever got to do, was linking computers together.

I didn't really begrudge her going at all, as I knew she always had a good time, and usually came back missing me so much, that she would nigh on kill me in bed.

"Behave yourself sweetheart," I told her as I kissed her goodbye just before she got into her car to go off for the three-day event. "But have a good time."

"Can't I just settle for having a good time?" Heather demanded in her little girly voice, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"Just enjoy yourself honey," I replied with a smile. "But not too much."

We kissed, and she was gone.

That evening I had a quick call from Heather, just to let me know that she had arrived safely, and that the hotel was really nice. She'd met a few of the others at the meeting already, and they were all eating together in the restaurant later on, where they were due to meet some of the big bosses from other parts of the world.

My wife had even called me at the right time, knowing that I'd want to be in front of the TV half an hour later, watching Arsenal, hopefully, beat Atletico Madrid in the European Champions league.

I told you how switched on we were to one another's needs didn't I.

Well, of course Arsenal won again, and I went to bed happy as Larry. The next morning I went to work, came home at my normal time and made myself a simple meal.

Dring, dring ---- dring, dring ---- dring, dring, bought me out of my daydream, and when I picked up the phone I automatically grinned.

"Hello lover boy," my wife greeted me," How's everything with you?"

"Fine," I answered her. Missing you already, but other wise OK ----- How are you?"

"Missing you Jack," she responded, and we chatted away happily about our days for a short while, before she blew me a kiss over the phone and rang off.

I was just settling down again when the phone rang again.

"Hello," I answered not knowing who it would be.

"It's me again Jack," came Heathers sweet voice. "There's something I forgot to tell you."

I asked what it was, and she hesitated. It was just a moment, but I couldn't miss it.

"This is going to seem strange Jack," she went on. "But one of the guys here, looks just like Pierce Brosnan."

I laughed. Well what else would I do in a situation like that? So some guy looked like a famous star that she fancied --- so what? Nothing was going to come of it.

"Don't laugh Jack," Heather went on. "His name's Ted, and he's one of the big bosses from Canada. A really big boss, and it appears that he owns a fair chunk of the company."

"So what are you going to do Heather," I joked. "Go to bed with him or something?"

She didn't answer as quickly as I had expected, but when she did, it was at least the right answer.

"No stupid, of course I'm not," she retorted.

"So I've got nothing to worry about then have I?" I laughed.

"No of course not --- well ---- not really."

Hang on!

There was that hesitation again.

What did that mean?

"Is there something you want to tell me Heather," I asked tentatively, my heart just beginning to pick up it's pace.

"Of course not Jack --- well that is ----- well nothing of any consequence."

In a slightly more sombre voice, I asked her exactly what she meant by that.

"Well he sort of singled me out last night Jack. Didn't exactly hit on me really, but he did flirt quite a bit."

"What do you mean by flirt Heather?" I demanded to know.

"Oh nothing serious. You know, just told me how pretty I was, and how lovely I looked in my dress."

"Which dress was that?" I questioned her, not knowing how to take what she was telling me.

"The little black one Jack. I thought I'd make in impression on the first night."

Oh bloody hell!

The little black dress ---- it had to be that one didn't it?

I didn't even know that Heather had packed that particular dress for that trip, but I could now understand why some big shot might want to flirt with her.

It was a cute sort of dress. Well sort of, except that there wasn't really very much of it to be cute. Mid thigh, slashed low at the front, and not a lot at the back.

She looked fabulous in it --- bloody gorgeous.

She had the legs and the boobs to suit it you see, and the dress was just designed for her tiny waist and flat tummy.

"And that was all there was to it then Heather?" I asked, my mouth already beginning to feel dry.

"Of course Jack ----- well I flirted back, but nothing serious."

"And that was it?" I again sought confirmation with just a touch of apprehension.

"Of course that was it ---- well ---- he did ask me to dance with him several times, but I made an excuse each time."

"And you went back to your room on your own I trust," I carried on more confidently, immediately wishing I hadn't said that, as if I didn't trust her.

"Of course I did Jack --- what do you take me for?"

"Sorry," I replied. "But you were getting me worried there for a bit."

Heather laughed aloud, and teased me by asking what I was worried about. I told her nothing really, but reminded her of how many times she had made love to Pierce Brosnan in our bed, and that a look alike might imitate him better than I could.

We both laughed, and said our goodnights, and I relented and agreed that it would be Ok if she did dance with Ted 'Brosnan' if he asked again.

That night in bed I day dreamed of my Heather making love to this guy, and secure in the knowledge that it was never going to happen, got, well shall we say, a little carried away, reliving the fantasies that we had experienced together.

---------------------

Nothing of interest to report on my next day, so by early evening I was playing around with my computor, waiting for Heather's call.

When she did, she was gushing with enthusiasm about how the seminar was going, people she'd met, and things that she'd learnt.

"So how's Ted?" I asked when the conversation died down.

"I thought you were going to ask that," she replied.

"So did he flirt with you again?" I asked, my tummy tightening a little as I waited for her answer.

"Of course he did Jack."

"And did you dance with him then?" I couldn't hold back from querying.

"You said I could Jack."

There was a silence that stretched out embarrassingly long as I waited for her to elaborate.

"How many times then Heather?" I didn't want to ask, but I had to ---- I had to know.

"Not sure Jack. Most of the evening I suppose ---- he's a really good dancer."

I didn't know what to say next. I trusted Heather completely, but this situation was new to both of us, and I was having difficulty handling it. Besides, my treacherous cock was beginning to react at the thought of it.

"You still there Jack," Heather said at last.

"Yes ---- yes of course I am. Just a bit worried about asking my next question that's all."

Heather giggled.

"You're jealous aren't you Jack?"

"Not exactly jealous Heather, more sort of ....."

Heather did her usual trick of butting in.

"A bit turned on then maybe Jack? Thinking of me dancing up close to another man, wondering where his hands might be wandering?"

How the hell did she know that?

Bloody hell ---- No way could I admit that to her.

"Not turned on Heather. Just sort of ..."

"Wondering what I'm up to?" She interrupted me again.

"I guess so," I replied.

"Don't worry Jack. I won't deny that I got just the teeniest bit horny dancing with him, but certainly I slept on my own last night."

"That's OK then." My relief must have been pretty transparent.

"I didn't let him into my room Jack," she explained in all innocence. "He wanted to, but I wouldn't let him come in."

It took a few seconds for that to sink in, and when it did I felt a lump forming in my stomach.

"So he took you back to your room then did he?"

"Yes Jack, he did. But I didn't let him in."

"And you didn't kiss him goodnight or anything then?"

"Well just one little kiss Jack that was all."

"On the cheek?" I demanded, my voice just beginning to rise.

"Oh come on Jack," Heather came back softly, but determinedly. "I'd been dancing with him all night long --- he'd been holding my body tight up against his and he'd already sort of kissed me a few times on the neck and things by then. So it didn't seem unreasonable to let him have just one little kiss on the lips."

I said nothing for a few moments, trying to control my thoughts. My bloody cock was having a field day, while the rest of me was in complete conflict. I simply didn't trust myself to say anything.

"Oh come on Jack," Heather repeated as if what she was telling me was an everyday sort of thing. "We've been fantasizing about me being with another man for the last couple of years, so this must be doing something to you. It's not as if I'm really going to let him go any further than a quick kiss."

I pointed out that it had all been just fantasy, and reality was something all together different. Heather reminded me that she had kissed other men at Christmas parties under the mistletoe, and I hadn't complained, giggling at me when I suggested that it was hardly the same thing.

"Admit it though Jack," she pushed me. "This must be turning you on at least a bit isn't it."

"I guess so ---- yes a little bit Heather. But no further OK. I don't want you to go any further than you have."

"Ok," she replied. "I promise I won't go any further with Ted than I have already." Then in a rush she went on," Look Jack, it's getting late and I'll miss the others --- Love you sweetheart, but I'll have to go."

"Goodnight darling," I replied, only then realising as I looked at the dead phone in my hand, that I had just effectively given my wife my permission to kiss that bastard again later that night.

Ring her back.

Yes ring her back straight away.

But I didn't know the number ------- In my haste I hadn't even asked the name of the damn hotel she was in.

Mobile phone ---- yes that's it.

No answer --- out of service ----- Damn it to hell!

The rest of my evening was uncomfortable, and I couldn't get the vision of my lovely wife in the arms of this Ted character out of my mind.

Dancing up close together, his hands all over her, their lips locked in an embrace as they swapped tongues.

Ahhhh! ---- Hated it the more I thought about it.

But that wasn't true actually, as the more that I convinced myself that this relationship wasn't going anywhere, then the more that it got me going.

OK, so Heather might kiss some guy goodnight tonight. So what?

I just wished my cock wouldn't keep going hard thinking about it.

Britease
Britease
2,387 Followers
12