No Way Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back down. "Well...I'm ready. Tell me what you're going to do, let me hear you say it."

There was no way out. I had no choice. This was going to end in a lot more than nudity and dirty talk. At least he wasn't demanding I fuck him. I looked him in the eyes, "Mommy's going to give you the best fucking blow job you've ever had or ever will have." I dropped to my knees and wrapped my right hand around my son's cock and began to pump.

"Mmmm, that feels nice Mom. I like to hear you talk dirty, beg me to let you suck it, tell me how much you want it in your mouth."

"I don't want it and I'm not about to beg you," I protested.

"Mom, please just do as you're told, remember the videos."

Remember? How could I forget as they played behind him?

Still slowly pumping his massive tool, I followed his instructions. "Billy, please let me."

"Not like that, say it like you mean it, talk dirty."

I swallowed hard and tried again, "Please Billy; please let Mommy suck on your cock. It's the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen. And I really, really want to suck it soooo bad." My stomach turned as these filthy words escaped my mouth. In the background I heard my own voice coming from the computer speakers begging the satellite repairman to fuck my ass harder and faster.

"Is it really?" he asked delightedly.

"Is it really what?" I asked.

"Is it really the biggest you've ever seen?"

"Yes Billy, I think it is. Your cock is the longest and the fattest I've ever seen," I answered honestly.

"So tell me Mom, just how many different cocks have you sucked?"

"That's none of your God damned business. Let's just say enough."

"C'mon Mom, tell me. I've got videos of you sucking five different ones and I watched you sucked two others before I got the camera. Mine will make eight. That can't be all."

'Oh my God,' I thought. 'Just how many videos are there? Was there nothing I could keep from him? I tried to remember who had been in my bedroom since he gave me that damn clock.

It was painful to admit, but the absolute immorality of the situation I found myself in was becoming just a little sexy. I decided to play along...and exaggerate a bit too. 'What the hell' I thought, 'I apparently had no secrets anymore.'

"Let's put it this way Billy, your Mommy isn't like other women, I love to suck a nice big cock, love the taste of cum. I haven't sucked every cock I've ever met, just most of them." I was as stunned as he must have been when those words escaped my mouth.

"Fuck Mom, you really are a dirty old slut aren't you?"

I continued pumping his dick. I didn't answer but I think I may have smiled, just a little.

"Tell me Mom, tell me what a slut you are, I want details."

"Billy, your Mom is probably the biggest whore you've ever met. I've sucked more cocks and fucked more men than I could ever count. It must be close to a hundred. And I enjoyed every last one of them. I guess they just can't resist my sexy body." That had been a huge exaggeration – the number, not the fact that I enjoyed it. Although later I tried to remember them all and count and came up with almost 50, ten before I was married and the rest after, give or a take a few. When I tried to recall them all I was surprised that I couldn't even remember many of their names and a few I didn't think I even learned their names. Maybe I am a slut.

"Damn, I knew it. Beg for it once more then blow me."

Oddly, I began to feel most of the guilt for what was happening. Sure he had planted the camera, but I realized what he had seen was my fault. I did the depraved things he had seen. Ironically, kneeling naked in front of my son who was naked too, my hand still wrapped around his raging erection and instinctively pumping it, in the most loving motherly tone I tried to extricate my self from the mess. "Billy, I really don't think this a good idea. You can't honestly want your Mom to do this to you. Let's forget this whole sordid mess and just pretend it didn't happen."

His response was not what I was hoping for. "Like hell! Ever since I learned that my dick had other uses than just pissing I've lusted after you. I've jerked off thousands of times thinking about you. This is a dream I've had for six fuckin' years. When I saw the video last night of you letting that guy brutally fuck the livin' shit out of you and you thanking him for it I knew the time had come. You're gonna suck me off, you're gonna say how much you want it, and you're gonna at least act like you love it, or your marriage, your family and your reputation are getting flushed down the fuckin' toilet. Understand?"

As the saying goes, I'd been told. There really was no way out.

"Billy Honey, please let Mommy suck on your nice...big...hard...cock. I've wanted it for so long. Mommy has lots of experience and I promise you, you've never felt, and never will feel anything as wonderful as one of your Mommy's blow jobs."

I pulled back his foreskin and began licking the swollen head tentatively. I tried to pretend he was someone else...anyone else but it was difficult as he repeatedly moaned, "Oh Mom that feels so fucking good."

I wanted to get it over with quickly so I began bobbing up and down hurriedly and using my tongue to full effect. He obviously mistook my rush to finish for enthusiasm. "You like sucking your son's cock, don't you?" He took hold of my hair and pulled me down hard forcing his cock deep into my throat. I gagged and he pulled my head up only to force it back down again. He repeated this over and over again until I forgot whose cock was in my mouth. Like the day before with the satellite guy I found myself incredibly turned on by the viciousness of the act and eagerly participating.

"Here it comes bitch...I'm cumming in your mouth," he yelled as wave after delicious wave of hot sticky semen filled my throat and my mouth. There was so much of it I fought hard to swallow it all. When he was done I continued licking and sucking, keeping him in my mouth until he softened there.

"Holy shit Mom. That was incredible."

"You're damn right it was. You'll never have a better blow job in your God damned life. Now please delete those videos."

"Delete them? I think we may have a slight misunderstanding here. I said that if you sucked my cock I wouldn't show them to Dad or anyone else, I never said I'd delete them."

"Why you little shit..."

"Calm down Mom. I've got the videos and if I ever get tired of you sucking me off then maybe I'll get rid of them."

"Hold on you little pervert, you don't think this is going to happen again do you?"

"Oh it's going to happen again. And again and again and again. When I want...where I want. Besides you seemed to enjoy it plenty. I think you like sucking your son's big cock."

I got up and ran out of his room toward my own. He yelled after me, "Don't forget, leave that clock alone or Dad and I will be watching your porn videos together."

"Arghhhh," I angrily screamed and slammed my bedroom door behind me.

[To be continued]

12