No Way To Rescue Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Take a taste of your own medicine.
3.1k words
2.85
16.9k
6
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to clarify some important points.

The story talks about a culture that I already grew up in, so I don't need to gather information about it, as well as it's my true story.

Names changed to make the pronunciation easier.

Constructive criticism helps me to move forward, but insulting me without providing a reason isn't useful.

Finally, I hope you like the story.

'Your feedback is important to me'

******************************

Dylan left me alone in the café. He was disgusting me. Becky broke the plan we set for an unknown reason; she had something in mind and put me in an embarrassing situation.

I was alone sitting on the table looking around where was people were happy and laughing, while I was worried and pressured, you know that feeling? Yeah, peace of mind is priceless.

Sitting alone looking at an empty tea glass, Dylan's hooka and the chair he was sitting on.

I felt like I was mentally and physically paralyzing. I didn't know how to do either with Dylan, who seems to have ended our friendship or Becky, who suddenly broke the agreement.

But I have to think more about Becky and how to deal with her. It was clear that our life wouldn't be the same.

I selected to be peaceful with her, you knew, I'm in a poor situation, I couldn't make any rash decisions. I had to ask her why she did that dispassionately.

I got out of the café heading home; I arrived, I opened the apartment door slowly to find Becky sitting on the sofa with her hands down between her thighs, head down to avoid eye contact as if she was sad or regretful, she was sitting like an idol.

I sat on the sofa at the opposite side, we kept silence for two or three minutes, before I break the silence, saying in a calm tone, "Why."

Becky raised her head and said, "Sami, I'm...I'm sorry...I didn't know what the hell I was doing." She stammered.

"I need no apologies; I want to know why!" I asserted forcefully.

She began to cry. I walked to the fridge to pick a water bottle to relax her. I was treating her affectionately to pick her brain. "Come on, relax, take it easy, wipe your tears and drink some water."

After 10 minutes, she calmed down. I said, "Becky, I want you to open your heart to me, and tell me everything."

She took a deep breath and said, "Look, Sami, ever since I saw Dylan at our wedding, I have been having have the hots for him, don't get me wrong, there is no romantic attraction."

"Ummm, but why did you declare this in the presence of Dylan! You have ruined our friendship, and he is disgusting me, this is disrespect!" I rebuked.

"I know that my apologies aren't enough...Sami, It wasn't me. It was my desire; my desire drove me to say this. All I wanted is to let him know what I have been thinking for him three years."

She continued, "I didn't care what he say or think about me. I just saw an opportunity to tell how I feel for him."

I asked in a rebuking tone, "Didn't you realize what harm could that cause to me! Dylan is looking at you as an immoral woman."

She kept silent for a few seconds, then said, "Sami, I told you all the truth, and about your friendship with Dylan, I will do anything to save it."

I rested my cheek on my palm and said pessimistically, "Tell me, how."

"Let me know first, why did Dylan get upset with you? Is that because you lied to him or the whole idea?"

"It depends on what have you texted to him, what have you sent then?"

"I wouldn't like to tell you, but now I have to be honest. I hope you don't get mad at me. I told Dylan I want to have sex with him in front of you," Becky said shamefully.

I clenched my fists, trying to be as calm as possible as I could.

Becky continued quickly trying to get me out of what she had said, "I will call Dylan and tell him that I did everything that happened, and you had nothing to do with it."

"Explain more," I asked.

"I'll admit that I created the fake account, while you weren't aware of it. I'll apologize to Dylan and tell him it was satan seduction."

"I hope you convince him. I have to go to bed now. I have to work tomorrow." I walked to the master bedroom, changed my clothes and went to sleep.

***************************************

The next day, you know, I have two jobs to improve livelihoods, my two jobs take up 17 hours a day, it's too much time.

After finishing my first restaurant job, I take a mass transit bus to go to my second job at the factory.

It's a daily routine, and it's too bad to spend your life like this, miserable.

Anyway, while I was on my to the factory, my wife Becky sent a message telling me she called and texted Dylan many times, but he ignored her calls and texts. I told her to talk later till I finished my work, you knew, I work as a trucker, a profession that requires intense focus.

After I finished my job, I went home. I took a bath, and then I joined Becky in the living room.

She showed me ignored calls and texts. It was about seven calls and four or five seen texts, which means that Dylan ignored her text deliberately.

Her texts were all about 'Hi, Dylan' 'I wanna talk to you about your puzzle with Sami' etc.

I mean, she didn't get to the heart of the matter. I told her to be straight with him.

Becky agreed, and text another message saying, "Dylan, Sami has nothing to do with you, it's all about me."

Dylan saw her text and ignored it again. I told Becky to let the matter rest, Dylan may still be furious, you knew, it was yesterday, we hadn't to be annoying.

*****************************************

On Friday, where I spend my weekends at home, I used to watch the TV during the day and go out at the cafe at night with Dylan, but I knew that I wouldn't go out to the cafe because of my problem with him.

At 2 pm, I was watching the TV; when Becky stepped out of the master bedroom, she told me that Dylan finally answered her text. She showed me his writing. He said, "This type of problem doesn't solve by calls or messages."

Becky sat next to me so I could read what she was going to write.

"Ok, what about to meet Sami tonight and solve it?" She replied.

"No, we met each other many times. It didn't help. This time should be indoors, and with your attendance, we will need your testimony and opinion," Dylan said.

Becky told me, "We have no choice except to invite him tonight in our house, don't be worried, I'll convince him that you haven't no hand in it."

I said with high anxiety and dread, "Are you sure!"

"Yeah, leave it to me."

Becky texted him, "Ok, we are waiting for you tonight."

"At 7 pm, I'll be there,"Dylan replied.

*********************************************

It gets close. In about five hours, Dylan will be here at my house. It's going to be the first time for him to get into my home.

I had no idea what he had in mind. I was bored that I asked Becky random, unimportant questions to pass the time. I was confused.

"Becky, what is turns you on in Dylan?" I asked unexpectedly.

"What brought that up," she puzzled.

"Nothing, just asking you."

"Please, honey, let's not talk about this."

"It's just opening up, feel free."

"I wouldn't like to sadden you...anyway, I'm just wild about his hair, lips, beard, ummm, his shape body, he is handsome."

Dylan has got a well-built body; he is chunky but strapping. He is about 186 cm with long-legged compared with his torso.

Soft, dark, medium hair; he prefers to pull back style, with fancy, medium, full beard; short hair on sideburns, and gradually lengthens to the chin, and a trimming mustache.

Dylan has got olive skin, but his body skin is slightly lighter. Triangle face and full, rounded lips.

Becky is 25 years old, dark brown long hair half up top knot, an oval face, big lips.

She has a hot pear-shaped body, big firm breast compared to her belly and arms, medium light brown nipples and big rounded ass.

Becky is short; she is about 157 cm.

Becky told me how attractive is Dylan, I kept silent and didn't give any response, she thought I was thinking about something, she said, "It's just a fantasy, you knew, we all have fantasies, and we die with it."

I was anxious, didn't know what was gonna happen. If I had one wish in life, I would get into Dylan's brain cells and delete everything I told him about Becky.

Becky was doing some housework. It was 7:15, and Dylan hadn't come yet.

"Becky, Dylan is late, should we call him?" I yelled at her while she was in the kitchen, she didn't answer. After 15 minutes, I walked to the kitchen, she was making juices for our guest. I asked her again; she replied, "I think he is on his way, the absent party isn't faulty."

"Ummm, ok." I went back to the living room. Becky went to the master bedroom.

It was 30 minutes until I heard the bell ring, yeah, Dylan comes. I open the door, Dylan on the doorstep with a frown face.

He was wearing a very thigh olive cotton jogger; plain and without any pockets, with a tight white t-shirt, with very short sleeve, and black high top shoes.

I extended my hand to greet him; he shook me cold.

He entered, sat on the sofa before me, he was checking his phone in silence. I waited for him to finish. After about 10 minutes, he put his phone beside him, took a deep breath and said, "How's it going on."

"All right," I said.

"Ok...Now, I wanna know what the hell happened," Dylan said strictly.

"Dylan, my wife, called you many times...to tell you what all...about is, but you -" My lower jaw was trembling.

Dylan cut me off, "I rejected her calls, I know so well, this why I'm here to understand everything more clearly." He crossed his fingers together, looking around as if he was thinking about something, "What would your wife tell me?" he asked Slyly.

I tried to talk confidently, "That I did nothing, and I was just like you."

Dylan smiled arrogantly, laid his back to the sofa backrest, picked his phone and said as he was checking, "You did nothing,ummm ok, Sami...did nothing." Dylan was talking to himself in a mocking tone as he checks his phone.

After a short time if muteness, I said, "My wife supposed to tell you everything."

Dylan didn't answer as if no one was speaking. He was lounging on the sofa, heavily focused on his phone. He had been in this position about four or five minutes.

Suddenly, he handed me his phone in a confident look saying, "What about this."

It was a screenshot of my conversation with Becky, as we had been preparing the plan, while Dylan was talking on the phone with his new girlfriend.

It was obvious, Dylan made me say that I have no hand in it, then he revealed the conclusive evidence.

I deleted this conversation when I was at the café to hide it from Dylan when he ends his call.

It became clear that Becky sent this conversation to Dylan, she fooled me again.

I have been found out. I didn't know what to say, I couldn't even raise my head and look at Dylan.

I lied to him more than once, and when I regretted, I tried to absolve myself by lying too.

Dylan gave me a dose of my own medicine, with the help of Becky.

Dylan stood up after he noticed my embarrassing react, and took his phone out of my hand and went back again.

After a few seconds, Becky opened the door, went straight to the kitchen to serve drinks to Dylan.

She was wearing a full white robe with a scarf to cover her head. She shyly put the juices on the table.

She had headed directly back to the master room, but Dylan said, "Wait, Becky, we need you for a significant matter."

Becky sat on another sofa; she was on my left, Dylan's right, each of us was on a single sofa.

Becky sat shyly, tried to avoid eye contact with me, why not, she knew what she did, knew she was dishonest.

Dylan grinned at us, "I know Sami what you are feeling, it's a big shock, you lied at me many times, but, you know...that's your time to be deluded."

I put my palm on my mouth looking around in a bothering way, didn't say a word.

"Ok, I don't need you to express, you have nothing to say...and nothing to do." Dylan taunted. Then he looked at Becky, who was still lowering her head down as if she was guilty, then he said, "When I was at the café, you said something about me,ummm, let's remember, you said," Dylan was scoffing as he talks, he continued, "You've got your eyes on me."

Becky remained silent from shyness.

Dylan added, "No, I haven't come here to talk to myself."

Becky looked at him and nodded.

Dylan smirked, "Why do you shy." Five or six seconds of silence, he declared, "If you want me, I want you so bad."

I glanced at Becky, she grinned and looked at Dylan with pleasure.

Dylan continued, "Yeah, raise your head, I wanna you to talk, tell me, how do you think about me three years ago."

Becky lowered her head again and said, "Sorry, Sami." She looked at Dylan back, and stuttered, "I want to...I donno how to say it...I wanna -"

Dylan interrupted her, "Don't say anything." He looked at me and said, "Excuse me, Sami, but I have to do this." Dylan stood up, extend his hand to Becky, she held his hand gently, he pulled her carefully.

He pulled her nicely by his hands from her flank though her robe, she put her hands on his shoulders. They were getting closer, he dragged her scarf to get her hair free, clasped her cheeks with his hands, for the height difference, he lowered his back slowly, behold her face with his sleepy eyes, casually got his lips closer to hers, give her one kiss, she was closing her eyes like she was unconscious.

Dylan kissed her softly, kiss after kiss, like tiny sips, she was like an idol, steady, just closing her eyes.

I could hear his saliva sound as he kisses. Dylan broke the kisses, put his head back a little, Becky opened her eyes, they grinned, looking at each other with pleasure. It' was tranquil, Dylan pulled her from the hips, kissing her roughly, this time she was kissing back. They were leaning their head right and left, eating each other lips.

I noticed Dylan's hands slipped down, caressing her butts, his right hand escaped to tug her robe band, he took a step back to take her robe off, he dragged her dress to go down on the floor.

Becky was in a very tight beige half sleeve body t-shirt and black yoga pants, which allows you to see her physical aspects clearly.

Dylan was staring all over my wife's body, checking her big breasts. His left covered Becky's one breast, and the other smoothed her butt. Forthwith Becky began to be sharp, she pulled his back neck forcefully to her lips, their mouths were twisting and tangling roughly, their saliva sound was resonant.

Dylan's both hands squeezed her butts. She made a small sigh as he lightly smoothed her pussy with his middle finger. At the same time, their lips were fighting all the time.

Dylan brushed all over her body. His hands climbed to her chest, he groped her big breasts, fondled each breast with one hand, then his palms went to be a little harsh. On the other hand, Becky's hand slipped gradually from his shoulder down to his hip, twiddling its way to his crotch.

Their bodies were moving in harmony as a couple who hadn't seen each other for years.

Dylan pressed her chests up and down like a piece of dough. Becky clutched his dick, fondled it vertically with her little hand.

Becky's hand was too small compared to his bulge, Dylan's tight jogger shows his dick apparently, even when he is soft, his bulge is like a Goonies Marble bag.

Dylan cut the kisses, looked down at Beck's small hand playing with his dick. He carried her heatedly from the butt, and her legs turned around his back, she laughed so rudely, their lips snarled again during their way to the master bedroom, they entered the room, Dylan shut the door with his heel.

*******************************

I sat there alone. My heart beats were so loud like the church bells. I asked myself, "Is that a dream."

I looked at my right, felt the sofa I was sitting on, pressed it all over. No, it's not a dream; everything is real.

How did this happen! Dylan was handling the matter gingerly. When he told me that someone had spoken to him badly about my wife, he was angry, as if someone was striving in the truthfulness of his wife.

I knew I misled him many times, I wasn't straight with him, time after time after time, but is this justified to do this, especially in front of me. Dylan teased my wife in my presence quietly.

Becky did everything she could to have Dylan. It's my fantasy too, but why in this way. She tricked me terribly. Dylan also fooled me. You can say, he took revenge on me for my constant deception.

He came to my house for a specific purpose. The table turned on me

They entered the room, they gave no damn about me. Dylan is about to have a good night with my cheating wife, maybe on my bridal bed. I was coward enough to stop them. Dylan came here to give me the last chance to be faithful, but I didn't, this is why he did this before me, and he knows I can't reject.

To be continued.