No Words

Story Info
Sometimes we all just want to be sexed without words.
1.5k words
4.25
7.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her by chance from a distance. We had broken up some time ago. Our love affair (do people still use that term?) had lasted only a short time. Our wicks burned brightly and furiously until we parted ways with passions still fiery but our futures very much different.

Her eyes were deep and brown behind dark curls. She began to speak but I held a finger to my lips in the 'silence' gesture like that used in elementary school. Her lips were parted—full, moist and delicious the way I remembered. They needed kissing.

It had always been her fantasy to be taken without words by a stranger. Passion, after all, speaks so much more loudly than words. I approached. She was wearing a black top, form-fitting, showing ample cleavage. Her bra line barely showed beneath the soft fabric. She was always sexy—in anything—but didn't need to dress like a tramp. God—I loved the way she dressed. Below her dark hair, those big brown eyes, those full moist lips, the full breasts, the curve of her waist snaking out to her full hips, I saw the contrasting gray, two-tone skirt and knew that there were thong panties beneath with a triangle covering her trimmed pussy hair and a slice of heaven bisecting those luscious ass cheeks. A full cheek for each hand!

We were outside in late spring in the back of a large parking area—way back where few parked and those that ventured this far had to cross a pedestrian bridge across a gurgling creek. A full canopy of trees was overhead and dappled early-evening sunshine cast a few rays upon her. I was a lucky man.

I was wearing a white Henley, unbuttoned, chest hair peeking over, blue jeans—tight (a bulge obviously from the sight of her) and a mischievous grin. My lips were moist—my eyes bearing down on her—I knew we were alone but out in the open with the risk of being seen ... being caught.

She remained silent as I closed the gap between us. We were on the concrete bridge with the two iron hand rails less than four feet one from the other. My right hand cupped her waist as my left gripped her neck through her soft curls and I brought her mouth to meet my own. Our tongues explored and I hungrily tasted her wetness. Her lips were just as I remembered and I nipped at them and sucked the lower into my mouth. I remembered her southern accent as she would tease with words like 'o-kay' and 'yellow' sounding like 'o-ki' and 'yall-o' softly, over and over whenever I playfully asked.

The kiss was long and our hands rubbed on muscle and curves and pulled at hair and clothes. I reached around and snapped her bra loose and pulled her top up to reveal the roundness of her breasts—such wonderful firm breasts. I felt her hand grab my ass firmly, she loved a hard ass knowing it thrusts deep and hard.

My thumb was in the corner of her mouth and she sucked hard at my tongue and thumb together. This allowed our saliva to mix and spread across open mouths. I pulled my lips away, slidig down to lick her neck and earlobe as I cupped her breast and twisted at the nipple. It was erect, stiff and firm at my fingertips as my mouth continued down to her collarbone and then to the top of her breasts before pulling that full nub of a nipple into my hungry mouth.

Her breathing was heavy. I heard the brook below, the birds above. My heart pounded as blood flowed hard to every part of my body.

Both of my hands found her ass below her skirt ... her head was thrown back with her hair spilling back over the iron rail. I was right. I pulled a black thong down to fall around her ankles and slid my thumb to feel the wetness of her pussy. I remembered the smell—musty, delicious ... and the taste.

Her hand was on my crotch. How—when did she unfasten my belt? The snap was unfastened and her hand was around my hard cock. She pulled hard with a grip like steel.

I pulled free and dropped to my knees. Her skirt was bunched in my hands and pinned to those round ass cheeks. Her wetness glistened in the dappled sunlight as I licked with a flat tongue to bring the wetness up to her clit. Her blood flowed as passionately as my own as I marveled at the erectness of her clit. I rolled it in my tongue and nibbled with my teeth gently—then sucked firmly, and then flicked it with my tongue quickly like a butterfly hovering above the sweet nectar of an orchid. Then, I began again and mixed the pattern to match her panting. Her hand finally reached up to her mouth to stifle a cry. My God—how could I have forgotten—she was multi-orgasmic! I love multi-orgasmic women!

Her juices were hot and delicious as they filled my mouth. I sucked and licked as my hand stroked the cleavage of her ass. That is such a sexy area. I pushed two fingers into her pussy as I eased off of her clit to plant kisses on her tummy. I switched my thumb into her pussy to gather wetness and then slid it into her ass wriggling it in up to the knuckle before pushing deeper. She loved to get fucked up the ass! This would have to do for now as I finger-fucked her pussy and rubbed at the thin wall between her pussy and ass from the inside.

She was moaning loudly now and I glanced at our surroundings. She was loud enough to bring on the whole world. Bad girl! Gooooooood girl!

I stood up quickly and kissed her hard letting her taste her own pussy and then pushed her down firmly to kneel before my cock. It was out in one motion and she had it deep in her mouth sucking hard with a hand stroking fast. My turn to moan! My turn to throw my head back! I love having my cock sucked. I love seeing her hair thrashing around as her lips stretch around my hard cock and hearing the wet slurp and the look she gives as she looks up and licks my balls and cock from her angle.

I reached down and pulled her up and spun her around. Her full breasts swung freely from the momentum and I tossed her skirt upward to reveal her lovely ass. She had thong tan lines—could it get any better? I slapped my hard dick against the space between her cheeks and firmly spread them so I could suck at her ass button. She moaned and I parted her cunt lips with my fingers and plunged my cock into her pussy deep and hard. My hands were on both her hips and I thrust forward balls deep into her pussy as I held firmly. She held onto the rail for support as her hair thrashed back and forth. My balls slapped her ass and I listened to the wet sound along with our moans. I reached around and slid my thumb into her mouth and she sucked it hard as if it were my cock. I loved how her ass looked when I fucked her pussy from behind. I pulled my hand away and firmly slapped her ass.

She was about to cum again as I fucked her hard. I slapped her ass again and then wet my thumb in my own mouth before sliding it into her ass. I fucked both holes and felt her release and heard her panting. She fell against the rail as I hammered home.

I wanted to see the pleading look in her eyes again as I came so I pulled out and she grabbed my cock with both hands, one at the base, and deep-throated me. I grabbed her hair and yanked her free as she stroked me and sucked my throbbing purple head. We both felt the building pressure and my cock pulled free to squirt cum across her breasts and neck. She rubbed it in firmly and brought a taste up to her full lips. I bent over to kiss her hard and pulled her up by the waist before lifting her up onto the rail to fuck her from the front. I wanted to see her breasts bounce as I fucked her. Her ass was in my hands as I pushed slow and deep before building my pace as she balanced on the rail.

She leaned forward and bit my neck and ran her nails down my back as she climaxed again sending shudders through both of our bodies. I love multi-orgasmic women!

It was difficult to breathe as she climbed off of my cock. Her skirt fell down around her hips as if it had never been twisted and pulled a thousand ways. I pulled on my jeans and bent over to pick up her panties and stuffed them into my pocket. The strap that nestled up her hot ass hung playfully free as I walked away.

No words sexy lady, no words.

The End.