No Work Today

Story Info
Husband wants to get wife into swinging.
3.1k words
3.94
72.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen my new secretary was just finishing up a job for me when the phone rang. It was her husband and he seemed a little excited but I did not want Karen to stop until the job she was doing was finished so I told him she was across the street at the printers but that she would be back shortly. He asked that she call him at home as soon as she got in.

Karen had only worked for me for a few weeks and was doing a bang up job. The very first day at her interview she showed me just how good she would be as my one and only secretary in a one man office. I shuttered to think of how much I would miss her if she left. I was still shuttering as she lifted her head out of my lap with my sperm dripping from her chin. There was no doubt about it Karen was the best cock-sucker I had ever known and I had given her two raises to show how much I appreciated her talents.

I went to the tiny bathroom off my office and Karen walked out to her desk closing the door behind her. A moment later she said she needed to go home and asked if that would be alright. I said "Go" and that I would see her in the morning.

With nothing to do since my last appointment had been cancelled I closed the office and went to Charlie's Bar and Grill for a drink before heading home my self.

At this time of day Charlie's is pretty empty and today was no exception. I was the only one at the bar and there were only two other people sitting at a back booth. The guy was facing me and the lady across from him was in the shadows. I thought I heard her crying. I ordered my beer and was in mid sip when I heard a slap. The lady screamed and slumped over in the booth.

I am no hero, but I don't approve of beating up women unless it is during sex and they want it that way. I have known a few that liked to have there bare bottoms swatted while they took a stiff dick doggie style or were taking a stiff dick up the ass.

I was off my stool and walking toward the booth when the guy stood to meet me half way. He was only a kid, a big kid but still a kid. He lowered his head and moved toward me. I kicked him hard in the head knocking him on his ass. He was crying as he ran from the bar.

I said something about serving minors and Charlie told me to go fuck myself. I bent over the lady as she righted herself in the booth. She looked at me with a glazed eyes and I could see she was trying to focus on my face.

I said "Its alright he left and I don't think he is coming back. Are you alright?"

She mumbled some thing and lowered her head so it rested on her arm on the table. She was still crying. I moved in and sat down beside her. I placed a hand on her shoulder and this seemed to settle her some. I asked if there was any thing I could do for her. She said "No" I asked if she ad a way home. Again the answer was "No" I said I would be happy to take her home if she wanted. Again the answer was "No."

I took her by the shoulders and slowly and gently lifted her face up so I could see it. She was a pretty blonde with one swollen eye and a bloody lip. Her mouth was wide well formed and sinuous as any I had seen. Her eyes were seeing better as we locked eyes. She was much older than the young man that ran out. I wondered if he might have been an unruly son. But some how that did not seen to fit. So I asked her who the boy was.

She looked in my eyes and said "Mark is one of my students. I teach at the vocational school over on Lumber Lane. He wanted me to, to, to. But I said no way not with some one so young."

I thought about this and all the stories I had heard about teachers and there student lately. So I said "I have heard there is a lot of that going around. I can not see it myself but I don't judge any one when it comes to who they want to have sex with. I can see why he wanted to do it with you. You're a very lovely lady and with a pair of knockers like yours your very sexy. Most young guys like girls with great knockers. Well; older guys like me too. I guess if you're a tit man your always a tit man."

She smiled and we started to laugh. She said "Thanks I needed that. You're right of course; I should not have come here to meet Mark. But he seemed to have a problem he needed help with so when he asked me to meet him I said I would. I know now that was wrong. But so many of the kids over there (meaning the school) need some kind of help and I just thought I might be able to."

I fingered Charlie for two more drinks and looked into very sexy eyes. She smiled as I ordered. She said her name was Cindy Monroe.

She was twenty six and had been teaching at the school for six months. She was not married. She was half my age but I was thinking I could use a second secretary so I asked her if she was interested in changing jobs.

"What would I have to do? And How much does it pay?" She asked.

I said it paid twenty percent more than she was making now and all she had to do was fuck me and blow me when I wanted and do some filing on the side.

"Really; twenty percent more? Sounds good to me. What kind of business do you have?" she did not flinch about the sex part just the money. Hell this sounded good to me to.

I asked her where she lived. She said she was living in a boarding house in a one room with the bathroom down the hall. I told her I was sure we could do better than that and asked how soon she could move. I asked if she needed to give notice. She could move in ten minutes flat and no notice was needed. So I paid the tab and we walked out.

Her car was a Junker Toyota so I told her to put the key in it and leave it set. We drove my Jaguar to her room to pick up her belongs. Thirty minutes later I pulled up in front of the Riverside Motel. I paid for a room and we stepped into the lounge for a drink and something to eat.

Ten minutes later she was working on a steak when she asked "When do I start the sexy stuff? I like my men a little younger but you'll do in a pinch." She had a twinkle in her eyes so I knew she was kidding. So I told here her interview would take place in about one hour.

It only took twenty minutes for us to return to the room and for her so strip down and jump in the shower. I was naked waiting on the bed when she returned all eager to show me just how good she would be at her new job.

First came a great blow job with those big tits swinging from side to side as she squatted between my legs bending over my cock. She was good too, nearly as good as Karen. I pushed her up before I blew off the back of her head and told her to sit on it. She did and we fucked like crazy wither screaming through three climaxes before I had my fist. After her second climax I sat her up and got behind her so I could do the doggie thing and she loved that. Her head went down and she slipped a hand back between her legs to play with the clit as I pumped away. I slapped her hard on the ass cheek and she screamed in delight. I slapped her harder as I cum deep in her delightful pussy. I knew this girl was going to be a real Ass-set to my office staff.

Now all I had to do was convince Karen I really did need two secretaries. I had the idea if these two got a long they would learn to enjoy one another as much as I planed to enjoy each of them. I love to watch a girl lick a pussy I just fucked or fuck one while she eats the other. I had a feeling these two were going to be great together.

Cindy was resting comfortably on the bed as I left. Cindy had proved to be a wonderfully sexy girl and I was going to go home and plan my next day.

My wife had dinner ready when I came in. I kissed deeply and I pressed my hard-on up between her legs. Brenda reacted to my advances by caressing my erection and kissing me harder. Brenda is a slim, sexy women and I love her deeply. I love to make love to her and she has always found a way excite me fully no matter what I may have engaged in during the day.

Brenda was still squeezing my cock when she asked how my new secretary was working out. I told her Karen was a real asset to the office. Then I told her about a new contract I had negotiated with one of our local bussing companies. I also told her I hired another girl to cover the phones while Karen was busy with the legal paper work.

Brenda asked me if she could get a new car now that the business was doing so well. I said "Sure why not. Or how about this I give you the Jaguar and I lease a car for company business as that way we can write one off on our taxes." Brenda was happy with this idea and kissed me again to close the deal.

I ate light as I had already had a small lunch. After dinner I headed for the shower and Brenda came up to the bedroom with me and was waiting for me when I stepped out with a hard-on.

We have been married for sixteen years and Brenda knows what I like so she had applied a generous amount of K-Y jelly to her fine tight rear joy hole. Standing at the edge of the bed she leaned forward spreading her ass cheeks. My cock was throbbing before I could walk across the room.

It was not a hurried expression of my love for this beautiful women. I took it slow and easy until I was fully embedded in her most beautiful ass. I said "Do you love me?" as I rammed in deep and held it there.

"Oh, my god yes, I love you so much. I love you my darling. Now fuck my ass and make me cum." My lovely wife screamed at me.

This was a very loving and tender moment and it should have been all I needed at the moment. But I always said there is no reason in a man's head when he is fucking. As I looked down on my wife's lovely ass I remember my first real piece of ass. She was older than me but more than a few years. It was a rainy night and we worked together and I had driven her home in this terrible storm. Getting to my car and up to her door we got soaked and some how we ended up getting naked to dry out cloths and before long she was teaching me all about sex. She was the first to suck my cock. Hers was the first pussy I licked and she introduced me to anal sex in a big way. So here I was sharing a loving moment with my wife and I was thinking of Lori and her beautiful ass. But it was only a thought and I was back to fucking the greatest ass in the entire world...

Brenda went to sleep and I roamed around the house drinking a beer and wondering how I could get Brenda to join Karen and Cindy in a threesome or foursome. I really believed if Brenda ever tried it she would love it. But I needed to make it her decision to try it. Maybe if I found another guy into the fold it would help. What it I asked Brenda to help out at the office once in a while. Maybe there would be a way for her to see and get an idea of her own.

It could not have worked out better if I had planed it. Just two days later a man came in and said he was a friend of my newest client and wanted to talk to me about signing up for my services. It was near lunch so I said I had a meeting but if he would allow me go to my meeting and if he would be kind enough to go to lunch with Karen in my stead I would meet him back here around two thirty. He took one look at Karen and I knew I had a new client. I told Karen to take him over to the Stark Hotel and spend as much time as he wanted with her. It was on me of course.

Cindy watched the phones and Karen with out the front as I went out the back. I returned a few minutes early just in time to get Karen's phone call. I told her to take all the time she needed and she said he was in the shower for the second time already. I closed the office and with Cindy on my arm we walked toward the Stark Hotel to meet Stacy and Karen in room four sixty nine. Sounds like the thing to do.

Karen peeked around the edge of the door and smiled. I pushed Cindy ahead of me through the door as we watched Karen's naked bottom doing the rumba as she walked back toward the bed. My new client Stacy was naked on the bed watching Karen from his side and I would guess he approved of what he was seeing judging from the smile on his face. I told Cindy to go and introduce herself to our new client.

Happily Cindy wiggled out of her slacks and pull-over. No panties or bra were needed to support Cindy's fine round tits and her ass was so round, so firm and soon to be so fully packed.

I thought Cindy was going to bent over and give Stacy a kiss but some how she twisted around and took Karen in her naked arms and planted a kiss full on her mouth. Stacy watched for a full second before he wiggled a finger up into each of their wet pussies. This guy could use both hands at once and knew just how to excite both women to a high degree of arousal. I was impressed at his enthusiasm. I wondered if it just might be what I needed to get my wife involved in my swinging life style.

My wife and I had watched triple X movies and I know she was aroused while watching some gal get double fucked. I also know she got hot watching some gal suck a guy off and let him cum in her mouth. So if I could get my new friend Stacy to see his way clear to work with me. Well I can see a whole new life for my lovely wife and myself.

I was still thinking when Cindy pushed Karen over on her back. Cindy moved so her pussy was placed just above Karen's generous mouth. Cindy was facing the foot of the bed. Cindy signaled for Stacy to get around in front of her. So all of a sudden those three were in a chain. Karen was lost in Cindy's pussy and Cindy was busy gulping down a long hard cock. I was not needed after all so I closed the door and left.

I was on my way home in my newly leased company car when I saw my Jaguar turn ahead of me into the mall parking lot. I followed and by the time I found a space Brenda was already near the rear door to Dillard's Department store. I knew once she got in there I would never find her so I turned to my left and entered so I would be at the Silver and Gold Bar and Grill. I took a seat at the bar around the corner from the door. I thought I would suck up a beer and then go home and wait my darling wife to arrive. I was working on my second beer when Brenda came in and slipped into a boot at the front of the bar but out of sight from the window that is open to the Mall.

I took my beer in hand and was about to join my wife when a guy slipped off a stool and headed toward her. He was young tall and well dressed. I fingered Brenda would brush him off and then I would join her. Surprise, surprise she blushed, smiled and he say down on the same side as she was sitting. Brenda smiled as he pushed in close. I thought well shit what the fuck is going on here. Was this a planed meeting or was this a first time thing. I thought not, they seemed to know one another. Maybe this was the opening I was waiting for. But I did not feel jealous at seeing my wife having a drink with someone I did not know. So how did she know him?

I thought I needed to have more of these No Work Days......

I was strangely excited by this turn of events as I watched to see how things would work out.

No work today II

Next (seeing is believing)