No Worries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His exhaustive state as he lay on top of her only lasted a moment, before he knew he must have been crushing her with his weight. He slid off of her and rolled to snuggle close to her side. He kissed her lightly as he fingered her auburn curls. "That was ... incredible."

She murmured her assent, as she looked deep into his eyes. She recalled the fact briefly that they reminded her so much of her brother's. She knew her heart had jumped off the cliff of love and was now flying high above the clouds. They had met miles above ground and he had taken her there again.

Suddenly a thought occurred to Matt. "I-I didn't have time to pull out," he said apologetically. "You squeezed me so hard I just had to come."

She giggled. "It's okay. Wrong time of the month anyway for me."

Matt breathed a sigh of relief. He knew he wanted Sabrina in his life, and eventually he believed he wanted children with her, but not yet. He was being selfish and wanted her to himself for a while longer... a long while longer.

He rolled off the side of the bed and headed towards the bathroom to clean their sticky juices from his thighs. He would wet the washcloth with warm water and then return to clean her. "I'll be back," he smiled sweetly and leaned over to kiss her.

"I'm starving now," she said breathlessly as he leaned over her. "How about ordering pizza?"

"Sounds wonderful to me," he answered and kissed her nose. "You know what I like." Indeed they had discovered many things about each other in the last few hours, including that they both liked pepperoni only on their pizza. "My treat. There is money in my wallet in my pants." He walked into the bathroom naked and Sabrina admired his tight ass. His body was simply breathtaking.

She looked around for his pants and found his wallet and as she was on the phone with the pizza delivery place that catered to the hotel, she felt a strong desire to snoop. She knew it was wrong, but in all they had talked about that day, their last names had never come up. She couldn't believe she had fallen in love with, and oh yes indeed she was in love without a doubt, and just made love with someone and she didn't even know his last name.

As she flipped open his wallet and found the flap that contained his driver's license, the first thing she noticed was his birth date. He was a Gemini to her Cancer...not that she really believed in that stuff. He was only twenty-six. Nearly twelve years younger than herself, but age was just a number wasn't it? And then she glanced to the name on his driver's license.

As first she thought he lied to her about his name. Matthew wasn't his name after all. No there it was. His middle name. James Matthew.... She sucked in a breath.... McKenzie. She looked at his birth date again and a sense of dread flooded her.No! She thought.It couldn't be! As she leafed through his wallet frantically she found what she had hoped she would not. Pictures of his family. He was standing with three women: his mother, his sister and his grandmother obviously. Sabrina had only met Michelle once in her life, but she recognized the woman even though she was now twenty-six years older. And one flip of the photo behind it confirmed her dreaded suspicions. It was a man in a military outfit standing in front of a light brown house beaming broadly. The same blue eyes as his son. The same blue eyes as her brother. It was Matt's father, killed in the First Gulf War like her brother. The horrifying fact was that Matt's father WAS her brother.

Sabrina felt like she was going to throw up as the bile reached her throat. It was bad enough that she had fallen in love with him, but to know, without a doubt that she had committed incest with her own nephew was beyond shocking!