No Worries Ch. 04

Story Info
Truth is revealed between Matt and Sabrina.
3.7k words
4.69
34.4k
24
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to my brother. All events are fictional and all characters are over the age of eighteen.

Thank you to all the readers who haves supported this story. 2009 was a rough year for me and I am glad I can finally continue to bring this story to you. Thank you for sticking with me.

I want to give special thanks to my editor, honeywldcat.


It was a sign. She was meant to stay and fix things. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I can't allow you to board," she heard the ticket agent say and Sabrina merely nodded in response.

Sabrina sighed as she walked away. She must have left her passport back at the hotel. This meant she would have to face Matt again. Her heart broke all over again when she remembered seeing the love in his eyes as he proposed. But they were family. They couldn't be together. His mother, for one, would always make their lives miserable by informing anyone and everyone of their incestuous relationship. Michelle would ruin Matt's career. What about children? Birth defects? Sabrina couldn't risk it. But she could risk her own career and life to protect the man she loved. Instead of heading to the hotel to retrieve her passport, Sabrina caught a taxi and went back downtown.

* * *

John Anderson was extremely surprised when his receptionist, Marci, announced that Ms. McKenzie wanted to see him.What was the girl up to? Matt McKenzie had calmed John's anger and had promised to make everything right. Matt was also right that Ms. McKenzie would be delayed going back to Baltimore, especially since she was in John's office right now.

"Mr. Anderson, I'm glad you could see me." Sabrina strode forward determinedly with her hand outstretched, but inside she was shaking.

"What can I do for you, Ms. McKenzie?" John Anderson asked as he motioned for her to take a seat.

"The contract that you signed yesterday... I need it back."

Mr. Anderson's eyebrows arched high into his forehead.Had Matt sent her to straighten this out? "Back?"

"Yes, sir. I need to withdraw our offer to you. I am sorry for any inconvenience." Sabrina held her hands together tightly in her lap. Her fingers were laced together and her thumbs kept twitching.

John Anderson wasn't sure what kind of game was going on here, but he trusted Matt McKenzie. "Did Matt send you?"

Sabrina's face flushed hotly. "Oh no, sir. He doesn't know I am here. He believes I am on my way back to the States."

Well that's true. John thought.After the conversation with Matt this morning and Matt's intentions of catching up to Sabrina... Matt had her passport after all. "I spoke with Matt this morning, Ms McKenzie." He saw a flicker of surprise in her eyes. "I can vouch that he does believe you are headed back to Baltimore right now. Which now poses the question, why aren't you?"

Sabrina shook inside. She had never been a true salesperson. Even now she still had trouble understanding why she had been promoted from her job as a video production person to sales within the advertising firm. She was a people pleaser, Jack Barkley had said, but right now Mr. Anderson did not look pleased at all. "I made a mistake, Mr. Anderson. My company obviously sent me here to try to steal you away from Matt McKenzie's company. I did not know this until you mentioned his name yesterday morning at our meeting. I made a decision then to continue pursuing you for my company as you seemed to like my advertising ideas." Mr. Anderson nodded. "That decision was wrong. Matt should have your account. He earned it."

"Ms. McKenzie, I am a businessman, plain and simple. I go with what works. Your ideas are simply better than Matt's."

"Oh but that's not true!" she cried out. "I presented ideas and plans to you that were from a team in our office in Baltimore. Months of planning. Matt could come up with something better on the spur of the moment. I'm sure of it."

John Anderson could not understand Sabrina's defense of Matt's character. He didn't doubt her one bit, but it was still strange to be backing out on a multi-million dollar advertising campaign. "I'm not sure of your game, Ms. McKenzie." Sabrina flushed again at his chastisement. "But I have worked with Matt for awhile now. I like his attitude, but I like YOUR ideas." John contemplated his next thoughts carefully. "You will tell Matt to come up with a campaign by week's end to rival yours or..." he trailed off intentionally for a dramatic effect. "Or I will deal with neither one of you."

Sabrina gasped out loud. She knew instinctively that this account was very important to Matt. "I don't know if I will see him again, Mr. Anderson. It was a fluke that we met on the plane here... coincidence that we are in the same business. I hardly know the man."

"Ms. McKenzie, I do believe that's the first lie you've told me." Sabrina flushed again. "You would not have defended his character just moments ago if you'hardly know the man'." Sabrina's face had never been this red this many times in just minutes. "Truth, Ms. McKenzie, please. What is your relationship to Matt McKenzie? It is odd that you both have the same last name."

"He is my brother's son," she said quietly.

The surprise on John Anderson's face was apparent. He thought back to this morning's conversation with Matt and how Matt had implied an intimate – a sexual – relationship with Ms. McKenzie.By God, the man is fucking his aunt! "Does Matt know who you are?"

Sabrina nodded knowing that somehow Mr. Anderson had guessed the passion that flared between Matt and Sabrina. "His father, my brother... died eighteen years ago. I had never met my nephew until we were on the plane. Matt's mother broke off all ties with our family when Steven died. But Matt and I didn't realize the connection right away... the family connection."

"Well, well, well, Ms. McKenzie." John Anderson leaned back in his chair and smiled. "Quite a small world then isn't it?" She nodded slightly. He was silent for a few minutes and then said, "My offer stands. Matt will present to me again by week's end... and I will not be telling him, you will. I'm sure you will want to keep in touch with your brother's family now that you have found them again."

Sabrina's eyes showed trepidation and John was positive now about the sexual relationship Matt had implied.

"Don't worry, Ms. McKenzie. It is a small world indeed. My first cousin and I have been very happily married for twenty-eight years... with three children and five grandchildren I might add," he said with a wink.

* * *

The flight to Honolulu was terribly long. Matt was anxious. Part of him wanted to wring Sabrina's neck for undermining him with John Anderson. Another part of him wanted to kiss that same sweet neck until she melted into his arms again. The more he contemplated both actions, the more he wanted to do the latter. John Anderson's account didn't matter nearly as much to him as Sabrina did. His career? Meh. There would be other accounts. But there was only one woman for him. He just had to convince her.

He got off the plane and went straight to the TSA offices. He knew that's where any questionable passengers would be held. He knew this because his mother, gossip and nosy woman that she was, had worked for TSA since its foundation shortly after 9-11. She had told him many stories of people she had detained and questioned about their activity into the US.

"Good afternoon, Rose," he said as he greeted the desk clerk.

"Matt McKenzie!" The middle-aged woman exclaimed. "It's been forever since you've come to see us, but of course your mom always tells us all about your exciting life in New York."

Matt smiled at her. It had been a long time since he'd stopped in to visit his mother, but this time he wasn't here to see her. He calmly took out Sabrina's passport from his pants pocket and held it out to Rose. "Are you holding this woman? I'm afraid she left her passport in Sydney."

Rose looked at the photo and shook her head. Matt was certain they wouldn't have let her back into the States without her passport. As he began to ask where she might be, he heard his mother's voice.

"She's not here, Matthew. She's still in Sydney gloating over stealing that account from you." Michelle McKenzie visibly shuddered. "Vile woman!"

* * *

Sabrina had no idea how to get a hold of Matt, but knew that his career depended up on her finding him. Her assistant, Debbie, might know of a starting place. Sabrina headed back to the hotel and checked with the front desk to see if anyone had turned in her passport. No one had which meant Debbie would also be getting documents together to get Sabrina back into the States.

Sabrina dragged her suitcase into her hotel room and sat down wearily. This trip had been so emotionally exhausting. But it also had been emotionally exhilarating as she glanced at the bed and remembered how Matt had delicately undressed her... how he had touched her body and made her feel so alive. She pushed the erotic thought to the back of her head and began to place the overseas call. It was late evening in Baltimore, but Sabrina had Debbie's home phone number. The sooner Debbie could get started on sorting out this fiasco the better.

"Hello?" The line was full of static in Sabrina's ear.

"Debbie? It's Bree. I didn't wake you did I?"

"No. No. Just watching 'Law and Order'. Where are you? You sound halfway around the world."

"I still am," Sabrina sighed.

"What?!" You're supposed to be in Honolulu about to board a flight for LA in a bit. What happened?"

Sabrina patiently explained her lost passport and Debbie agreed to do whatever she could to get her out of Australia as soon as possible.

"One more thing, Debbie. I need you to find someone for me. He's in the advertising business like us and his name is Matthew McKenzie...."

"Oh yeah!" Debbie exclaimed before Sabrina could say he was from a firm in New York City. "He's a big wig at Baker, Barkley and Bradfield in Manhattan. Rumor had it he was going to be promoted to the Baltimore office if he got the Anderson account, which by the way he didn't I hear. Congrats!" Debbie was so bubbly and full of energy, at times Sabrina felt tired just being around her. "And ya know I never realized you and he have the same last name until now. Weird, huh?"

Sabrina mumbled something but her mind was racing with questions. Matt promoted to Baltimore? Her heart raced a little. How did Debbie know John Anderson had signed with Sabrina and not Matt? Bree hadn't told anyone yeah or nay about the account, except Matt and then they'd celebrated but he hadn't known which account. Sabrina suddenly felt very uneasy. Someone had been watching her and if they were, then they knew about Matt and their affair. That someone might even know that Sabrina and Matt were related. Sabrina shuddered with a chill she felt to her bones and got up to close the draperies on her hotel window.

* * *

Matt had an interesting talk with his mother. Sabrina and her company had been planning this account takeover for months. They had followed him around and learned all they could about Anderson and Associates. Michelle had learned about the plot by accident six months ago. She hated to interfere in her son's life, at that point in the conversation Matt internally rolled his eyes at her, but she had done her own secret tracking of them tracking Matt. Michelle had said she knew Matt could handle the account easily so she wasn't worried, but the unforeseen Sabrina McKenzie caused panic when Michelle had Bree investigated. By the time Michelle had found out the family connection, it was too late. Matt had already met Sabrina and Michelle could do nothing to stop Sabrina's deceit.

According to Michelle, Sabrina had known all along that Matt was her nephew and Sabrina had no morals about seducing him. Michelle had even told him that before his father died, Steven had broken his marriage vows of fidelity and had had sex with his own sister. Michelle could not disguise the disgust in her voice when she told Matt.

Matt had heard enough. He held up his hand to prevent his mother from saying anything else, but she did.

"She's still in Sydney you know. Finalizing that campaign with John Anderson. I'll bet she left her passport on purpose just to have another meeting with him."

Doubt still clouded Matt's mind. He couldn't imagine the woman he'd fallen in love with was the same devious witch his mother had described. He picked up the phone and made the long distance call.

"Mr. Anderson... Matt McKenzie... no sir, I haven't talked to her yet.... So shewas in your office this morning?" Matt looked over at his mother who seemed to be gloating. "Thank you for the information, sir.... No, I don't ever intend to speak to her again. Goodbye, sir." Matt hung up the phone before John Anderson could say another word.

* * *

John Anderson stared at his phone. Matt had seemed rightly ticked off but it was no reason for him to rudely disconnect. "Marci, get me Jack Barkley in Baltimore," he said into his intercom. About ten minutes later Marci said she'd connected to Baltimore.

"Jack? John Anderson. I don't know what kind of game you people are playing but it better stop. I want BOTH Matt and Sabrina McKenzie in my office Friday at noon.... Yes, I said Matt McKenzie. He's from your rival in New York – your brother's firm I believe. Your girl had some great ideas so if you want this account, make it happen... both of them."

John Anderson was not a man to anger easily, but something about this situation didn't sit right with him and he intended to get to the bottom of it all.

* * *

Jack Barkley picked up his own telephone and dialed. When the woman answered with her damned husky voice that made his dick hard every time he heard it, he said, "I don't know and don't care what Bree did to piss in your Cheerios but John Anderson wants her and Matt in his office Friday at noon.... Yes, both of them.... Dammit, they are going to have to see each other again if I'm to get the Anderson and Associates account.... No! Let me tell you Mrs. McKenzie, you started this mess! You finish it! Or else...."

* * *

Michelle had had all her bases covered until her son had fallen in love with Sabrina. Without his knowledge she'd carefully controlled his career and personal life with the many connections she'd made throughout the years. Matt had moved up in the advertising world quickly. He had a sharp mind, but Michelle knew that she'd also had influence over some of the promotions and accounts he'd gotten. If she learned anything from Steven's deceit and then death, it was how to survive, ruthlessly if need be. She protected her children like a fierce mother bear. The story she had told Matt about the Anderson and Associates takeover was not a total lie. Sabrina's company had visited Sydney about six months prior, but at the time John Anderson was seriously considering Matt. The nameSabrina McKenzie had caught Michelle's attention immediately when the detained traveler had mentioned his assistant.

It had not taken a lot of work really to build Sabrina up in Barkley and Baker, but Michelle also intended to bring her down. The deceit Sabrina was going to be involved in would make her a pariah in the advertising world. It would also please Michelle immensely. Sabrina had been her nemesis since Steven had admitted his feelings about the woman. Michelle had been appalled, even nauseated, at the thought of blood relatives being intimate, but Steven had quickly shot down any argument she had on that. Regardless, Sabrina McKenzie had stolen her husband's heart and Sabrina would pay.

Michelle sat in her chair in the living room and pinched the bridge of her nose. The unspoken threat from Jack Barkley could not be ignored. As careful as she'd been, her manipulations were not without risk.

"Dinner's ready!" Michelle heard her daughter call out from the kitchen. Her plotting would have to wait, she thought as she put on a happy smile for her family.

Thousands of miles away, Sabrina was trying to figure a way to get out of Australia. Rushing a new passport to her would still take at least a week, Debbie had said. She was mindlessly watching television in her hotel room when Debbie called.

"Hey there!" Debbie's bubbly attitude didn't waiver despite the predicament Sabrina had found herself. "Good news and bad news," Debbie said and Sabrina groaned internally. "Bad news is you're stuck there til Monday morning when Fed Ex can deliver your passport."

"Okay and the good news is Barkley and Baker are covering my expenses while I'm stuck here?"

"Um...no... Jack isn't." So much for Sabrina's savings. "The good news is John Anderson is covering your hotel room because he wants to see you again on Friday at noon. There are some things in the contract he wants to clarify."

Oh I'm sure. Sabrina sighed.Like how did I manage to dupe him and steal the account from Matt. "Okay," was all Sabrina could say out loud. She still had the horrible suspicion she was being watching and somehow knew that the proposed meeting with Mr. Anderson was a set-up.

Back in Hawaii at the dinner table, Michelle casually mentioned to her son that perhaps he should call John Anderson and set up a meeting. She suggested Friday at noon very nonchalantly. Matt said nothing but just nodded when his cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Matt... Peter Baker. I know you're on vacation but I really need, I meanNEED you in Sydney on Friday. John Anderson wants to see you at noon." Matt glanced at his mother quickly. Moments ago she had suggested the exact same day and time. It couldn't be coincidence.

"I'll be there," Matt agreed solemnly and hung up the phone. "Mother?" his voice had a touch of anger to it.

"Yes, dear?" Her smile was too pretty and too flattering.

"Have you been meddling again?" Three years ago he'd found out he had been offered a position at a rival company based on his mother's influence. He had turned it down flat, even though it would have almost doubled his salary.

"Why do you say that, dear?" Michelle beamed at him again, but there was panic in her eyes.

Matt groaned. "Mother, why?"

Michelle sighed heavily and then sat rigidly in her chair. "It's not about you, Matthew. It was about Sabrina. Her company wanted Anderson and Associates, but I knew you had John already wrapped up. I had to teach her a lesson. I wanted to watch her aim for and get the Anderson account only to have you snatch it away again. Give her a taste of her own medicine."

Matt's eyes grew fierce. "What do you mean? What did she do?"

"You know very well she stole your father from me! He was very important to me. Getting the Anderson account was important to her, but I know you'll avenge me and take it back."

"Michelle Kay!" Matt's grandmother's voice was booming. "You've destroyed a young woman's career! You planned this all along didn't you? You planned to deceive John Anderson and used sweet Sabrina as your tool."

Michelle shot out of her chair. "Sweet Sabrina? My god, mother! She committedincest with her own brother, my husband! John's no goody-two-shoes either, married to his first cousin!"

Matt's eyebrows shot up at the new, and very personal, information about his client and instantly wondered how his mother would know.

"You have no control, and no right, to say whom somebody loves!" Tutu was furious.

"Mother! It'sincest! That's as bad as...as... beinggay! It's wrong!"

Matt's eyes shifted to his sister Jenny, the pain obvious on her face. As much as Michelle McKenzie had dove into her son's life, apparently she'd never investigated her lesbian daughter.

Tutu's eyes also shifted to Jenny and she patted Jenny's hand before speaking again. "It's not wrong. It's a life choice and one I support fully. As far as incest, youknow that argument won't hold with Sabrina."

12