No Worries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She stole my husband!"

Tutu nodded. "And now she's 'stealing' your son, right?" Michelle nodded harshly just once. "Perhaps she's the better woman then. She loves them and holds them tight. You fight them and interfere. Driving them away."

Matt could not believe what he was hearing. His grandmother never raised her voice. In fact, Sabrina's quiet demeanor had reminded him a lot of his grandmother, Tutu, when he'd just met Sabrina on the plane.

Michelle's face was bright red with anger. "My husband... my son... her own family. She seduced them both!"

"It wasn't incest and you know it, Michelle."

Matt's jaw dropped as he stared at his grandmother over the dining room table. "What do you mean?" His voice was almost a whisper, cracking with emotion, with hope.

"Sabrina was adopted," his grandmother said quietly. "You aren't blood related to her." Matt was stunned. Tutu looked at her daughter and said, "I guess there were risks of loving someone too much. I created a harpy in you." The final words were almost spat at Michelle.

"You love me too much and then call me a harpy? Mother, you are too much!" Michelle nearly laughed at the incredulous accusation.

"Oh no. I love you, as I should my only child, but no.... I loved your father too much." Kalli Ohana went over to the far wall in the living room covered with family photos. "Your true biological father, Michelle Kay, was my brother, Ari."

12