Noah & Jade

Story Info
She does exactly as she wants.
856 words
3.73
23.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah was starting to get worried when 11 p.m. had come and gone and Jade still wasn't home. She had called after work and told him she was going out for a drink with some of the people from her office but that was at 5 p.m. and he hadn't heard from her since. As midnight approached...he heard the front door open...then quietly close. He knew something was up because she was being so quiet. He rolled over and faked being asleep to see what she would do.

Noah watched her walk into the room, her dress wasn't straight...there were some buttons even missing. Her hair was wild and she had that just fucked look on her face. She undressed...leaving on her thigh highs and heels...walked around to his side of the bed and looked down at him.

Jade watched him pretend to be asleep, like he actually thought he was fooling her. She climbed over his hard chest, pinning his arms with her legs she slid her pussy across his body and up to his face. He felt her juices flowing out of her and began to lick and suck on her sweet cunt. She shuddered at the first touch of his tongue on her pussy...then she started telling him about her night.

They had gone out to the bar...she had made sure she took her panties off under her dress before they left the office. A few drinks...then her and another lady had started playing pool. They liked the shots where they had to bend...and lean. Her ass would show almost every time she took a shot. She was getting a few hits... but none that she wanted. That's when she spotted him. the young barback.

He wasn't even 19 yet...yet he had to be the sexiest thing in that bar. She decided that was who she wanted to fuck. She began talking to him...flirting with him a little...then a lot. Flashing him some of her bald pussy...just enough to get him interested. He pulled her back into the back store room of the bar.

He knelt down in front of her and parted her pussy lips, his tongue began drawing circles around her clit when she felt the first wave of cum going through her body. He lapped it all out of her and she stood him up, pushed him down on to some cases of tequila and pulled his cock out. She took him into her mouth, licking and sucking him like she hadn't tasted cock in years. She felt him getting tense...and she wanted his cum shooting down the back of her throat...she reached down under him and played with his balls, taking her finger and just running across his asshole.

He came hard with that touch. She swallowed as much as she could but some dripped down her chin...she brought her hand up to wipe it off, then she sucked her fingers clean. Jade hated to waste cum. She very lightly kept her tongue working on his cock...never letting him go completely soft. He stood up and pushed her off of him, pushing her down to the floor, he took his cock and buried it inside her pussy. He rammed her...hard and fast...moving his cock in and out of her pussy. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked it hard before biting it. That sent her over the edge...she came with a vengeance. Coating his cock with her cum, over and over. He plunged deeper and harder inside of her...then she felt it...his cum shooting up into her. Damn she loved having her pussy filled with cum. She scooted him off of her and told him she had to go home, she had special plans for their cum.

As she sat there on Noah's face, with his tongue eating all of that young boy's and her cum out of her pussy he brought her off to another orgasm, drenching his face with cum. She reached behind her and felt his hard cock. She lifted herself up off of his gorgeous face and slid her wet pussy down his body until she was right above his cock. She slowly lowered herself down on it, taking in just the head then coming back off of him. Jade asked him...if her pussy being filled had made him this horny or if it was the young boy...he didn't answer her till she had teased the head of his cock a few more times. Then out of need to feel her pussy all the way surrounding his cock he finally told her both.

She pushed down on him, taking him all the way into her. She rode him hard and fast, grinding her clit into him till she saw his body tense up then let go and she felt her pussy being filled with hot white cum again.

As she got off of him, their cum running out of her, she reached down and gathered it up licking it off her fingers before giving him a deep kiss goodnight making sure he had a good taste of all that wonderful cum.