Noah V Kane Ch. 02: Making an Entrance

Story Info
Our young couple goes on their eagerly anticipated 1st date.
1.6k words
3.38
3.8k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samccor
Samccor
3 Followers

Eden opens the front door and only needs to listen for her friend. It had been three days, three days since Jasmine had jumped in Antonio's arms. Three days since Eden had to give Antonio Jasmine's number and three freakin' days that Eden had to listen to that damn bell jingle around her ankle. It was a freakin' cat collar but Jasmine wore it like an engagement ring.

"Jazz? You home?" she already knew the answer.

"In here," the voice came from the kitchen.

Eden made her way there tossing her bags and keys on the counter. "I webstalked your guy today. That smells great. Its only 3:30, what you fixin'?" Eden grumbled at the jingle of each step from station to station.

Jasmine poured the box of spaghetti noodles in the boiling water. "Spinach Beef Housen Noodles. Find anything interesting?"

Eden unfolds her notes as if revealing the award results. "Mr. Antonio P. Noah has no criminal record. No college degree found in the database. Held two jobs in excess of ten years. Mr. Antonio P. Noah's father is Dr. Ethan P. Noah and married to his mother for 42 years. Mr. Antonio P. Noah's tax reports show he has never claimed any dependents. Mr. Antonio P. Noah's credit score is 783. Mr. Antonio P. Noah has no income data. Mr. Antonio P. Noah's description is 6'3, 210 lbs, blue eyes, brown hair."

Jasmine wonders at how her friend stalks that well. "Wow, girl. That's quite a report."

Eden tucks the report back in her purse. "Heard from Mr. Antonio P. Noah . . . you know what the P. stands for?"

"Hmm. No and no. Paul?"

"Peter. PETER. Who on earth has a middle name of Peter?"

Jasmine drains the noodles. "Apparently Antonio P. Noah does."

Eden gets up to stir in the noodles. "Peter! Jazz? Peter?"

The girls laugh as Jasmine finally gets the implication.

Eden crudely licks a noodle off her finger. "Peter!"

"Eden! Gross!" pushing her friend from the bowl.

The telephone rings, Jasmine quickly answers the unfamiliar number in hopes of hearing Antonio P. Noah's voice at the other end.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Sexy!" Oh, that damn voice. "All he said was hello and I frickin' melt," she thought to herself.

"Are you busy?"

"Am I busy?" her thoughts were almost verbal, "yes, I am busy, busy with crazy sexual tension running through my head" her thoughts screamed. But her mouth betrayed her and she didn't utter a word.

Finally she squeaked "No. Just talkin' to Eden"

Jasmine pushes her friend away as Eden licks another noodle from her index finger and whispers "Peeeeeter."

"I'm free tonight and was hoping we could spend some time together. Would you like that?" Antonio offered.

"Oh, you know I would! How soon will you be here?" Out the window went any mystery she was hoping for.

Jasmine didn't want to sound too eager, but oh shit ... She scolds herself. You're starting to overthink things again, but then the bell around her ankle brought her back to reality. "Ok, so um, I need some time to put my face on."

Antonio bargains, "I tell you what, I'll be at your door in the time it takes to drive from my house to yours. That gives you just enough time."

Jasmine smiles. "And just how far is your house from mine MISTER Antonio?" Wow, Jasmine was proud of her boldness.

"Forty-three minutes this time of day," Antonio answers with confidence.

"Oh, so you have driven it have you?" pondering the implications.

"Promise me you'll be ready when I get there."

"Yes Sir." and there it was. They both paused in recognition. She called him 'Sir'.

The two girls kick it into high gear.

Jasmine left the finished dinner to Eden and jumped in the shower.

Her wardrobe had been hanging over the mirror for three days now. She slips on her new pastel yellow sundress. A very pretty, lightweight fabric, very loose flowing skirt and only spaghetti-straps to hold the girls up.

"Eddie? Are you ready to work your magic?"

Eden walks in the bathroom with a huge bowl of noodles, two spoons, and her trusty curling iron.

"Oh no," Jasmine protests. "I am too nervous to eat anything."

"Yes! I am sure you are going to need your energy for Mr. Antonio Peter Noah tonight." And she pushes a spoonful of noodles in her friend's mouth and starts in on her hair.

Eden did Jasmine's hair pulled back and in endless curls. She was a mad scientist when it came to hair. Time to add just a touch of make-up and a spritz of cologne. Jasmine slipped on some pumps just as she hears Antonio pull in the drive.

Jasmine grabs her purse and dashes out the door.

Much to her surprise, he wasn't driving a sports car like most of the men in her past. Rather, he pulls in the driveway with a gorgeous reflex blue Tundra that is fully decked out. Beautiful just washed nickel rims with a slight lift kit installed. It was beautiful ... and was not a sports car.

Antonio nonchalantly gets out. Jasmine feels the warmth rush to her cheeks. He looks hot. He has on blue jeans, freshly polished leather boots and a blue polo shirt several shades darker than his Tundra. His beard is well trimmed and his head is adorned with a leather safari hat that matches his belt and boots.

As a gentleman, Antonio opens the passenger door. "Ma'am," he comically exaggerates a southern accent. The truck is not overly tall and Jasmine skillfully avoids contact while sliding in.

"Are you in?"

"Yeah ... uh Yes Sir" There is an awkward pause as they both realized she said it again. He shuts the door and walks around the front of the truck to the driver's side and gets in.

"Where are you taking me?" as she continues to study this very confident man.

He only smiles. It's a smile that tells Jasmine he is going to only tell her things when he wants them known this evening. The radio is off and the sunroof is open

As he turns left, he offers "You'll find out when it's time."

After some light, unforced conversation and a few good laughs at the GPS, Antonio brings the truck to a stop. Jasmine slowly looks around. She can't tell where he has taken her and there are no streetlights anywhere to be seen.

"Um, do you have an ax under the seat? Are you an ax murderer?" Her comment came out awkward but he chuckles a moment.

"No, I left the ax at home this time."

As if on cue Jasmine's phone rings. "No, I don't need to meet you at the hospital, Eden!" and smiles sheepishly.

Grinning, "Let me guess, that was your SOS call?" Without waiting for an answer he gets out.

Jasmine hears him get something out of the truck bed.

He opens the door for her and, once again, Jasmine skillfully avoids touching him.Antonio has what seems to be a hand-made heavy quilt over his arm. Jasmine can hear the chirping of crickets and the sound of running water. As if testing to see if bathwater is warm Jasmine finally takes Antonio by his offered free arm. She takes mental note of how he immediately stands slightly taller. Jasmine feels like a Homecoming Queen, oh and the running water and crickets are the marching band . . . she silently scolds herself again. Her escort leads her to a gentle slope right next to the water as he spreads the blanket carefully over a very large flat tree stump. He helps Jasmine sit down on the blanket as he sits beside her.

"It's such a beautiful, clear night I thought it would be nice to spend a little time enjoying the view together." Antonio finally broke the silence as if he was telling her "this is what I want you to know for now"

The new couple sit there, just looking up at the magnificent, clear, star-filled sky, neither speaking a word. Only breathing and the sounds of a country night. Jasmine suddenly becomes self-conscience of her bell, but every time it jingles Antonio doesn't even seem to notice. Antonio reaches out and puts his arm around her. Her body trembles and he mistakes her nervous shaking for her being chilly. So he wraps the back of the quilt over her shoulders.

"Th-thank you," She feels herself disarm and her remaining anxiety melt away. He puts his strong arms carefully back around her and holds her close.

"I hate to end this, but let's take a walk." She takes his arm again while still wrapped in the quilt, They don't get fifteen feet from the stump before Antonio turns her toward him and looks directly at her face

As if studying a delicate flower he whispers, "You are beautiful."

He continues to search her eyes as he touches her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Let's give this a try" and what unfolds for what seems like an eternity Antonio just touches her lips to his, tenderly at first, the urgency building and she becomes receptive to his increasingly passionate kiss. After what seems like mere seconds, yet like an eternity, he breaks their first kiss.

"I think we'd better go now." Antonio whispers.

Jasmine's beautiful blue eyes scream, "No I don't want to leave!"

But her voice fell silent as Antonio seems pretty determined. So with a deep sigh of disappointment, Jasmine takes his arm again. She still doesn't know where he's taking her, but by now she doesn't care. She knows she is completely hooked.

Samccor
Samccor
3 Followers