Noah's Revenge

Story Info
Someone unexpected shows up at Noah's door.
11.5k words
3.94
19.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this story took so long to publish. I'd started on a different story first, but eventually gave up on it because it was too boring to write. I hope you enjoy this story, and hopefully it was worth the wait.

***

Noah glanced out his window to see a beaten down sedan pulling into his gravel driveway. The tires grinded to a halt and a young girl around the age of 20, from what Noah could tell, stepped out.

Although he'd never seen her before, he knew exactly who she was the moment she turned to face him. She was a spitting image of her mother Mia. Of course Noah hadn't seen Mia in about 21 years, give or take a month or two, but he could never rid himself of the image of her body that was burned into his brain.

Noah couldn't begin to guess why Mia's daughter would be pulling into his driveway now. Especial after what had happened all those years ago. He remembered how heartbroken he had been when Mia had left him at the altar. He knew they had been young, (Mia had just turned 18 and Noah had been 19 for a couple of months) but it had just felt so right.

He'd been even more distraught after he learned Mia had left him for none-other than his best friend Declan. Noah didn't come out of his room for a week, lost his job, almost had to drop out of school. Luckily he'd turned it around and after getting a Masters at South Fork University (one of the top universities for math and science in the country) became a professor, and got a small two bedroom house just outside of campus.

Of course he'd had to get his revenge somehow. Noah had known Declan since preschool, and knew for a fact that the single most important thing to him was his 1971 Dodge Demon that he'd found abandoned on the side of the road one day in his junior year of highschool. His parents had refused to buy him a car but agreed if he fixed it up he could have the Dodge. It took him two whole years but finally he had gotten it running. It never left his side after that.

Noah figured it was only fair that since Declan had taken the most important thing in his world (Mia), it was only fair Noah returned the favor.

Declan had called Noah in a fury when he came home to see his prized Dodge Demon with its hood ornament stolen, windows and mirrors smashed, baseball bat dents all along the car, and the words "CHEATING ASSHOLE" keyed into the side of the car.

When Declan had called the police no evidence could directly point to Noah being the vandalist, so he'd gotten off with no trial. But Declan hadn't talked to him, or about him, since.

That's why Noah was so puzzled as to why they're daughter was showing up to his door 21 years later. He was a little scared that Declan had sent her on a revenge trip, but Noah knew Mia would have stopped that. She was way to good for him. It still hurt him to think about how she'd been sleeping with Declan for over a year while they were dating, and had abandoned him on what was supposed to be the happiest day of his life in front of all his family.

The knocking on the door brought Noah back to reality. He didn't even know this girls name, or what the hell this was even about. Taking a deep breath, he pulled the door open and saw an exact picture of Mia when he'd last seen her standing before him.

"Hi, I'm Abby. You probably don't know who I am, but I'm Declan and Mia's daughter." The girl spoke, smiling happily and looking up to Noah's face. Noah was speechless. Abby was beautiful. Not as big of a chest as Mia had had, but she had a nicer ass. Either way she was still hot as fuck. Her dirty-blonde hair fell down just below her shoulders. She was wearing a white crop top that showed her shoulders and stomach, and a very small (and tight) pair of jean shorts.

Abby was perfectly tan, and her crop top revealed some toned abs running down to her slim waist. Her breasts pushed out against her braless top.

She had long, well built legs that matched her figure perfectly. She was about 5'5" from what Noah saw. Her hands rested on her waist that was cocked to the right, giving Noah a faint glimpse at her firm ass. He couldn't see it very well, but if it was anything like Mia's he'd love to get his hands on it.

"Anyway, I was just accepted into South Fork University. I want to be a scientist like my mom, and I don't really want to stay in a dorm because I looked into them while I was touring and they were really unclean. Anyway I was looking through my mom's old memory books and saw pictures of you all over it. Since my parents had never talked about you before I did some research and found you are a professor here, and live just off campus. I'm rambling sorry. Anyway I'll cut to the chase. Can I stay with you? I know you've never met me before but you seemed like you used to be close with my parents. I didn't want to bring you up to them because they might get suspicious that I'm not staying in a dorm and instead with some guy, but you look friendly and I REALLY don't want to stay in those dorms." Abby spoke quickly, and it was hard for Noah to catch all of it.

"Ok, come inside while I think about it." Noah said, stepping aside to let her through. "No promises though." He added quickly when he saw her face light up.

"Ok, thank you soooo much." Abby squeaked excitedly as she skipped past him and plopped herself down on his coach.

"I'll make some coffee while I think about it. Remote is right over there if you want to watch some TV." Noah explained as he walked into his kitchen. He heard the TV go on in the other room and asked her to turn it down a little so he could think.

"So let's go over this." Noah spoke quietly to himself. "Abby, Mia's smoking hot daughter, wants to stay with me without telling her parents. She is for some reason adamant on not staying in the dorms. And therefore should be willing to do a lot to stay with me." Suddenly an idea was forming in his head. He'd gotten revenge for Declan taking Mia from him at the altar, but he'd never been able to get over the fact that for over a year Mia had been sleeping with his best friend. Now was his chance, if he played his cards right, to do the same to them.

He'd play it normal for a week or so to get her settled in, then gradually he could start seducing her. Or even better, rules that she'd have to follow. Noah wasn't particularly into hard BDSM, but a spanking or two wouldn't hurt.

He was getting way ahead of himself. But still, if she freaked out and left, Declan and Mia already hated him. She was legal age and it would be with her consent, so he couldn't get arrested. And he was one of the most respected professors in the school, so he doubted he'd get anything less than a "good talking to." So what the hell?

"Ok Abby, let's do it." Noah said, barely hiding his excitement.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" Abby squealed, jumping up and giving him a hug. "You won't regret this. I'll do anything you want. Clean, cook, anything... just THANK YOU!" Abby squealed again and ran to the door to get her things. Just as she was about to go out she turned back, looking concerned. "You're not going to tell my parents, right?" Abby questioned.

"Not if you don't want me to." Noah replied with a grin. This was working out even better than he'd hoped.

"Thank you so much!" Abby squealed one last time before bounding down his front steps to her car. Noah sat down to watch TV while she unpacked, but barely paid any attention to the show. He was too busy planning all the fun he'd have over the next few weeks.

***

Noah pushed his front door open with his foot, carrying two heavy grocery bags in his hands, and weaseled his way into the house. It had only been a week of Abby living with him and he'd already had to double his shopping and he barely got any time to watch TV since she was always on it.

Noah had almost forgotten about his plan to fuck Abby until he turned around and nearly dropped his shopping bags in surprise. Abby was in nothing but a see-through, light blue thong with a small white bow over her crotch, and an equally see-through light blue top with pink frills that hung down to just above her belly button from two spaghetti straps around her shoulders. Her nipples poked through the fabric, revealing small, but pointy, eraser sized nubs. Noah also was happy to notice Abby wasn't sporting any pubic hair. He didn't know if she was always like this or started just for him, but he didn't care.

Abby seemed equally as shocked to see him and jumped up from her position on the coach to face him, only giving him a better look at her sexy lingerie.

"Oh shit. I wasn't expecting you home for another hour or so." Abby explained quickly. "I'll just go change..." She started again before Noah cut her off.

"Actually, why change?" Noah spoke, thinking quickly. "If this is going to be your house as much as mine, why shouldn't you be allowed to wear whatever you want around it. Besides, you probably won't take my class so I won't have to have the stress of grading you equally." Noah knew it was a weak excuse, but it was the best he could come up with in the short time he had to think.

"Thank you Mr. Reed." Abby said happily, showing she had not wanted to change in the first place. Noah had told her to call him Mr. Reed like his students did, just because he was used to it. Noah walked into the kitchen to unload his groceries and got thinking. If he had nothing to lose, why was he so hesitant to make a move on Abby. She obviously wasn't shy with him, and was definitely confident with her body if she bought lingerie like that in the first place. So what the hell.

"Hey Abby." Noah spoke sternly, getting Abby's attention and causing her to mute the TV. "I know I'm doing you a pretty good favor right now... you know letting you stay in my house rent free even though I met you less than a week ago. I know you're struggling with money too, like every other college student your age you're just trying to pay for tuition." Noah took a deep breath before continuing. "So I think a fair way to repay me would be sexually." Noah said those last words as quickly as he could, but Abby still understood every one of them.

"Um... Well Mr. Reed, I think you're attractive and all, but..." Abby stuttered over her sentence.

"Nevermind, forget it. It was stupid to say." Noah spoke quickly again, blushing profusely.

"Wait! I guess I am kind of taking advantage of you. Plus I do think you're very attractive, especially for your age." Abby said, pausing to think. "If it will help repay you for the favor you're doing to help me, I will do it."

"Ok. How about this, I can create some rules so that you don't get caught off guard by anything I do." Noah suggested.

"That would make me feel a lot better." Abby said, breaking into a smile.

"I'll go do that now." Noah exclaimed, before practically running up the stairs to his office. He was honestly not expecting his offer to work, and was quite flattered by her calling him attractive.

Noah was good looking no doubt. He worked out regularly, and therefore had some definite muscle tone. He had some decent abs as well. Not the rock hard six packs they showed on TV, but nothing to be ashamed of. He was tan, with dark black hair that he kept messy and gelled up. Now that he thought about it, he had a nice jawline as well. Overall, he was very attractive, especially considering he had just turned 40. He wasn't Brad Pitt handsome, but he was up there.

It took him longer than expected to create his list, but once it was done and edited he quickly took it downstairs to inform Abby.

You may only where an outfit of my choice when we are going somewhere or doing something together

You must obey my commands in and out of the house when we are together.

You must not dress in anything more than a revealing bra and panty set anytime inside the house unless specifically told otherwise by me.

You must satisfy me in any way I please, for as long as I please, and as many times as I please always.

I am the only man you are to please sexually in any way for as long as you live in my house without my direct permission.

You must agree to please other men and women, only on my request.

You allow me to do clothe shopping for you, and anything I buy for you must be kept for you to wear.

You consent to wearing any sex items such as vibrators or butt-plugs upon my request at home or in public.

I have access and permission to take and distribute erotic photos or videos of you.

Any breaks to these rules will be met with a punishment determined by me.

"These just rules to make me your personal sex slave!" Abby exclaimed after she'd finished reading through the rules.

"I said I would create a list of rules that would set a boundary over what I can do to you. That is what I have done." Noah explained, gaining confidence.

"Is there anything you can't do to me?" Abby asked angrily.

"If you don't want to do this you don't have to. The door is over there. All I need is your signature at the bottom just to acknowledge you agree to this and you can stay here as long as you'd like." Noah said, praying she would sign the piece of paper.

"I'll have to think about this." Abby said.

"Nope, now or never." Noah shot back. Abby looked down at the paper, up at Noah, back at the paper, then finally let out an angry snarl.

"Ugh. Give me the pen." Abby growled.

"Good girl." Noah said, handing the pen to her. Abby quickly signed her name at the bottom on the crooked dotted line Noah had drawn and handed the paper back to Noah. "These rules don't start until tomorrow, so enjoy today as much as you can. Hopefully you'll enjoy the upcoming days just as much. With that Noah left the room, barely holding back screaming with excitement. Not only had he just gained control over an extremely hot girl. That girl was the key to his revenge he'd been searching for for over 20 years.

***

Noah shot out of bed as soon as his 7:00 alarm sounded. He hadn't slept at all that night and he doubted Abby had either. It was a big day for both of them.

Noah couldn't decide how to start the day. Should he take it easy at first to let her ease into it, or should he go hard right out of the gate and hope she could keep up. He'd been yearning for this day since he met her and couldn't believe his fantasy was coming true.

He composed himself, then made his way downstair where he could smell Abby already making breakfast in the kitchen. Her bedroom was downstairs, down a short hallway with her bedroom on the right and a bathroom on the left.

Noah was pleased to see Abby had already embraced "Rule 3" on his list and was in a set of very revealing lingerie, even more showy than yesterdays set.

Abby turned to show Noah her very low-cut, white lace bra that practically was unnoticable against Abby's soft, sturdy breasts. Her pink, eraser nipples once again pushed through the thin fabric of her lingerie. Noah's eyes followed Abby's thin midsection down to her slim waist, where a matching set of white lace pantys did as good a job of covering up as the bra. Abby had a very pretty pussy. Noah hadn't been able to see it in all of its glory yesterday. It was small, and didn't look very used. He knew Abby wasn't a virgin but she probably didn't sleep around. That just made him more aroused, knowing he was getting access to a pussy that was all his and wasn't used a lot before.

Abby smirked as she watched Noah take her body in. Feeling flirtatious, she turned slightly and pushed her ass out, causing Noah to gasp. It wasn't covered at all besides a small string running between her ass cheeks. It was firm, and held a perfect shape as it was moved around while Abby swung her hips. Noah was in heaven. He hadn't had any good sex since Mia left him besides a few drunken nights here or there.

Noah moved in, grabbing her ass and pulling it towards him. Abby yelped at his sudden forcefulness, but pushed her ass out even more. Noah stepped back and dropped his pants. He motioned for Abby to get down. Abby took a deep breath, then sank to her knees.

Noah had a nice 8 incher, with some sizable girth. He wasn't pornstar ready, but still was very proud of his dick.

Abby gasped, she obviously hadn't seen a dick this big before. She slid her hand up and down his shaft while letting her tongue play with his tip. Noah wasn't sure how long he'd last. Back with Mia he could go for as long as she wanted, but it had been a while since then. Abby took her hand away and pushed his cock as far as she could down her throat, taking in all but one inch of his member.

Abby continued to do this until Noah motioned for her to stand up. Abby stood, and Noah pulled her by her hand into the living room. He pushed her gently onto the couch facing up and moved his dick so it was level with her pussy. Abby took another big breath and Noah slid into her.

Abby muffled a scream with her hand. She was a lot tighter than Noah had anticipated, and he had to work in his last inches slowly. Once he was completely inside of her, he pulled out slightly and pushed back in again quickly. This time Abby couldn't stop her scream and let out a loud moan that Noah was sure someone heard, but he didn't care. He moved out farther and plowed back into her again, then farther and farther until he was moving almost completely out of her cunt before slamming back into her.

Abby wasn't even trying to stop her screams now. She gripped the edge of the pillow she was on and moaned and gasped with each thrust into her. Noah reached up with one hand and began playing with her tits without missing a beat.

It didn't take long for Abby to cum. She shuddered as Noah continued to ram into her, crying out in pleasure. Her pussy clamped down onto Noah's cock causing him to explode inside her. Before he went to bed he checked to make sure she was on the birth control pill. Mia had started her on it when she was 14 so he had nothing to worry about.

Abby cried out one last time, before slumping down on the sofa, exhausted. Noah pulled out of her slowly, his dick already starting to soften. He lay down next to her.

"I think I'm actually going to enjoy paying you." Abby said smiling, turning to Noah.

"I hope so." Noah moved his hand down to her pussy and began playing with it. "I think I'd like it more if you stayed naked all the time around here."

"That's not what I signed up for, but I think I can manage it. At least some of the time." Abby said.

"Good." Noah smiled.

***

Abby stayed naked for the remainder of the day. Noah demanded she give him a blow job after Lunch and another after dinner. He knew he couldn't keep cumming 3 times a day, but he couldn't help it.

The next morning Noah found himself with his normal morning wood. He slept naked and could see his dick pushing up against the covers. Slowly he started stroking it. After a couple of moments, he sat up and looked over at his rules. Sure enough, he had no rules against when he could ask her to do something. He jumped out of bed and made his way downstairs and down the hall to Abby's room, his cock still standing at attention.

He cracked the door and slipped through. He stood over her for a couple of seconds, then decided it was a little creepy to watch her sleep and gently shook her awake.

"Good morning." Noah whispered softly, smiling down at her.

"What time is it?" Abby responded groggily.

"8:14." Noah responded, glancing at the digital clock on her night stand.

"Why'd you wake me?" Abby asked, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Well, I have this little problem I think you can help me with." Noah explained grinning and glancing down at his still erect shaft.

"Do I have to do it now?" Abby pleaded, annoyed she'd been woken up so early. "Can I at least have breakfast first?"

"You could think of this as your breakfast." Noah said, still grinning. Abby gave him a slightly disgusted look, but pushed her covers away and stood up revealing to Noah that she also slept naked.