Noah's Starship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The poor boy does look unhappy, our time is nearly up anyways. You must put him to bed soon," One of the Persian men said in a tone that sounded like he was the leader of this group.

"Of course. I will have him in bed as soon as we reach home," Navid assured and I turned my face to his chest so they couldn't see me smirk. He hugged me tightly and put a hand to the back of my hair.

"Take us back in, Bashir," the leader said.

"Please don't move, or my cock will never go down," Navid whispered against my ear as I was squirming to compensate for the lump I was precariously balanced on. "Fuck, you feel so good in my arms." He kept his grip on me and I knew he wasn't going soft any time soon.

+++

We made it back to the boat landing and Navid slid me off his lap after wrestling his cock back into his shorts. He put the bag in his lap as I used his hoodie to cover my own.

We all filed out of the boat and on to the dock. Navid said our goodbyes while holding the bag as I stood by his side. The men made no moves to address me and Navid made no moves towards the other two non-Persians. It was like we were ghosts; secret companions openly displayed. Aram and Bashir came up next to us and Aram put his hand on my shoulder and nodded at me. He could see Casper.

"I can't be done for the night... I need you more," Navid said as we walked out of sight of the others with his hand holding mine. He paused next to a dimly lit building and pulled me into the shadows. He pushed me against the wall and leaned in to kiss me.

"I would love to... but you told my dad you would have me back by 10:30 and we still have to drive back to the valley," I reasoned when we broke the kiss. He grabbed my hand silently and led me to the car.

"I will arrange it! You get inside and warm yourself." He looked like he had an idea.

Navid whipped out his cell phone as he opened the car door for me. I heard him greet my father and then he closed the door on me as he went to put the bag in the trunk. I watched him punch something on his car key and the engine roared to life. I turned on the heater as he pace around the parking lot in front of his car for a few minutes nodding and smiling.

It felt really odd to have the two men in my life deciding whether or not I would have sex that night. I'm positive Navid didn't mention sex to my father, but I also knew my father was completely aware that our friendship had taken a more romantic road. I'd also told my dad about Navid liking me. So yeah... it was a bit awkward.

I saw him give one last happy nod and then he came towards the car with a big happy grin. He slid into the driver's seat and passed his phone to me.

"Hi dad... Yes! It was fun... No, I didn't get seasick... Yes, I ate dinner. It was good... No, of course no alcohol! Navid either... I can?... Yes, it's ok... See you tomorrow... I love you too, dad." I hung up and passed Navid back his phone with a smile.

My dad had gone to a party at an old friend's house and actually sounded excited that he could get drunk and spend the night there rather than stay sober and drive home in time to be there when Navid would have been dropping me off. He never acted like he minded being the responsible, good parent. He'd always said it was the greatest part of his life. But when I could give him a night to be irresponsible and not worry about me, it felt good.

Navid raced back to the freeway and was driving with urgency as I rubbed at his bulge. When we got a few miles back towards LA there was a wreck closing off some of the inside lanes so he jumped onto an exit ramp and then did some quick turns to get around the backup. I'm not sure it was legal, but we had a need for each other that clearly warranted a police escort back to his house.

"Ahh, Noah, Fuck! Please stop. I am so close," He pushed my hand off of his lap where I was rubbing along the mighty trunk. "I want to save it for home so I can take care of your needs too. I could finish quickly a thousand times with your touch. You feel so good, my love."

I pouted from the passenger seat, but then realized it was too dark for him to tell. I leaned over the center console and put my head against his shoulder as he shifted and zigged around cars.

As we zoomed through Santa Monica, I realized just how rarely I ever left my little valley. I'd certainly never been on a boat, either. He treated my great big world like it was just a small, little piece. He'd talked about going to New York and Rome and all of the crazy places as though they were just a few more bus stops from home. To him it was nothing to drive down to Long Beach and go out on a boat for the evening. I felt inadequate, provincial.

As my ears popped on our descent back into the valley, I caught his eyes under the glow of the freeway lights as we hit a backup on the downhill. He winked as he shifted and zoomed into an open spot in the lane that was moving better.

"I wait for you all week, My Noah." Navid started as his eyes turned to the road ahead of us.

"What do you mean?" I asked and laid my head against his shoulder.

"It is so hard to have you on my chest every night and not explore you because your father is there. It is so hard to fall asleep at night with the ghost of your touch against my chest and my arms aching to hold you; to hold what is mine. But it would be of great disrespect to take you in his home when he does not give consent for us to be a couple. It is hard to know you are not mine completely, but some day you will be." Navid said as he exited and turned up Ventura.

"I never stop thinking about you. I spend the whole night with you in my dreams and hugging the pillow where you laid your head just to breathe you in," I said and let my hand slide back down over his bulge. He hadn't lost an ounce of fullness in it.

"Come," he said as he pulled into his driveway and quickly turned off the engine. "We have time alone now."

He pulled me out of the car and up to the house, leaving the bag in his car for the urgency of now. He unlocked the door and then pushed me against it and buried his lips on mine for all of the quiet, dark neighborhood to enjoy. He turned the knob and caught me before I could fall back. His arm slid around me and he pulled me up into him as his tongue wrestled mine.

I climbed him like a tree and put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He held me with one arm across my back and his ample bulge for my perch. He walked me in and then closed the door behind us and locked it. He leaned back against it as I held onto him and our lips worked in synch.

"I need you now, princess. I want so bad to be inside you, but I will take your mouth instead until you are ready," Navid growled as he broke the kiss that left me hard and dripping in his arms.

He set me down on my feet and then took my hand and led me through to his bedroom. He went into the small bathroom and turned on the shower before coming back out to kiss me more. He slid his hands up under my shirt and tweaked my nipples roughly as his lips traveled down my jawline.

My eyes closed at his passion as my skin warmed at his touch. He slid my shirt off and then tossed it across the room to a small chair already piled with laundry. He fumbled with the buttons on my jeans as he kissed down my neck and found a few ticklish spots along my collarbone.

"My delicate princess," he mumbled as I squirmed and laughed when he hit my weak points.

"That tickles," I whispered as his lips made slow sweeps across my shoulder. He looked up at me with wide, dark eyes and his lips turned up to smile. His hands reached into the back of my opened jeans and slid inside the waistband of my briefs. He took hold of my cheeks and squeezed and kneaded them roughly.

"This is mine," he claimed as his eyes looked at me with hunger. "No one else touch here, ok?"

"Yes sir," I affirmed and was rewarded with a pleased smile. He used his leg to push my jeans to my feet as he stretched my briefs with his hands pawing desperately at my ass. I felt a finger rub down and over my hole as he walked me back towards the bathroom. I shuffled with him as my ankles were nearly bound by my jeans. I used my right shoe to push off the left one and vice versa until I could step out of my jeans and leave them on his floor.

"I want so bad to open you up for my seed," he whined as he slid one hand out of my briefs and opened the fly on his own shorts. The other hand was holding my butt as he poked a finger into my dry, but willing hole. He pushed his shorts and boxers down to the floor and his cock flopped out between us. I grabbed for it and just one pump of the shaft rewarded my palm with his sticky precum.

"What if it's too big? Maybe I need a starter Persian." I mused and leaned into him as he laid back against the door frame. It was a serious question and he took his lips off of me to address my worry.

"A starter Persian?" He laughed. "That would be the easy way, but I can't even think about anyone else taking my boy. No, this is for me only. I promise you will enjoy the journey."

Navid pushed me back gently then and slid off his shirt. He tossed it to join mine and then took off his shoes and socks. I stood there cold and tenting my briefs as I watched him. I loved seeing him naked.

His strong, furry chest moved like gears on a machine as he bent and stretched with well-developed arms. His stomach wasn't exactly rock hard, but he had some good definition. And his ass, that beautiful ass that he wasn't comfortable with me touching. He had strong cheeks from a good routine at the gym. They were sprinkled with his dark hair and from behind it was a heart-shaped masterpiece.

He kicked the pile of clothes and shoes to the side and then took my hand and led me towards the shower. I followed behind him as his ass cheeks lifted in turn with each step. He tested the water to make sure it was warm for us and then turned to me and pushed my briefs down. I stepped out of them and he pulled back the shower curtain for me to step in.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" A rush of steamy water hit me and I jumped to the side as Navid quickly reached to adjust it.

"Sorry, sorry. So delicate," he exclaimed with a guilty smile.

"No, it's just super hot," I protested and let my skin adjust as the water cooled to less than boiling.

Navid bounced in after me with his big floppy cock and reached for the soap off of a small dish suctioned to the white tile wall. He brought me into him with a hand to the back of my head. He laced his fingers through my hair and pulled me in for a kiss as he rubbed the soap down my back. He let his lips travel to my chin and then up my jaw before deciding to land on my shoulder as he rubbed the soap down to my ass.

He chewed on my shoulder as his cock crept up against my tummy. He started to hump against me as I reached for it. He rubbed the soap over my hole a few times as he bit softly against the nape of my neck as he pressed my face against his chest.

"Fuck my new little pink hole is so tight and just for me," he mumbled into my ear as his lips pinched my lobe. It made me squirm and moan against his chest and he took advantage of my breathing to slide his finger inside of me.

"You want me inside you, sweet one? You want a man to seed you?" He breathed against my ear and then traced his tongue around it.

"Yes sir," I whined against his chest as his nipple found my lips. He poked the soapy finger against my hole but it protested his entrance.

"So fucking tight, my virgin boy," he laughed and pulled my face away from his chest so I could see his joy.

"I love you so much," he said as his eyes narrowed. "You are my world."

"I love..." I started to say, but he pulled me into his kiss then. He didn't need the affirmation. He needed my lips. He poked insistently at my hole for a few more minutes as his other hand took the soap and rubbed along my back. His tongue explored my mouth as we kissed and his rock hard cock humped away at my tummy.

He pushed me off as he gasped for air and I stumbled back against the cool, wet tile. I didn't fall though. He grabbed my arm in time and set me on my feet. I was so weakened by his touch, his lips, his finger, his control. I looked up at him in pitiful exhaustion as my hard cock thumped on its own.

"I finish to clean you," he said and pulled me back against him. He spun me around and rubbed the soap over my front and then soaped himself up. He squirted shampoo into my hair and worked it with his fingers like I was his prize puppy readying for the competition. He washed me all the way down to my toes.

"I love you too," I finally said as he rinsed me and turned me back to face him.

"I know you do. You are my princess," he said and touched a finger to the pendant on my chest where he had placed it. He turned the water off and then hopped out of the shower and brought us towels. He dried himself quickly as I tried to keep up.

I watched his muscled ass grind as he walked back out to the bathroom. I hung up my towel and followed him out. He sat on the edge of the bed and put his phone into a speaker cradle as soft music filled the room. He patted his thigh as I came out and I walked towards him. He sat there watching me as his fat cock laid against his blanket between his legs. I came towards him and he pulled me to stand between his knees.

"My baby is so beautiful," he said and leaned forward to kiss my nipples. He sucked and bit at them until they puffed up in irritation and hardened. I felt my legs go weak and his hands grabbed onto my ass to steady me.

"So pink and soft, little nipples on my princess." He looked up at me with fascination and his hands roughly squeezed my ass cheeks as his finger pointed through to rub my hole. He went back to my nipples and twisted each one between his teeth.

"Uh! Ow!" I whined as he got too rough with them.

"I forget, my delicate princess." He looked up at me with a smile and wide, dark eyes. I put my finger to his lips and he kissed it and then rubbed his beard against it.

"I'm not so delicate," I protested though I didn't want him to go rougher on me. It brought a smile to his lips and he put his bearded chin to my left nipple and scraped it back and forth until I winced and tried to pull away.

"It is ok, my Noah. You can be delicate with me. I take care of my baby." He gave a soft kiss to my tender nipple and then licked it.

I put my hand on the back of his head and rubbed his hair as he brushed his big, brown nose across my chest. He bent his head up towards me and pursed his lips in needy lust. I leaned down to him and kissed his lips as his finger rubbed lightly over my hole.

He pulled me down to his lap as he kept his lips on mine and I sat awkwardly on his right thigh with my face turned to him. He steadied me with a hand on my back as his other rubbed up my thigh and pressed below my nuts. My cock was rock hard and bouncing just inches above his hand as he rubbed. He never paid attention to it; it was a gray area he didn't acknowledge.

He pushed me back then and lowered me to the bed. My head landed against his pillow. He pushed my legs back so my knees went into my chest and they spread open before him. He took my hand and put it on my balls and told me to pull them back. I did so my cock was out of the way for him.

"That hole, Noah. So pink and needy for its owner's touch. You don't play with it?" Navid asked. I shook my head no.

"Good, save it for me, yes? Save it for my expert touch so you do not hurt it. When you are young and delicate, you don't know how to open it for pleasure. I will show you how good it can feel." He leaned down to whisper to me and then kissed my cheek.

"Have you um... opened a lot of them?" I asked and instantly knew it was a stupid question. Of course he had experienced things. He was 25 and knew about the world.

"Is not a question you ask of me, Noah." He replied flatly.

"I just mean like, with girls? or guys? You've done that?" I asked. God, why wasn't I shutting up? His face darkened with frustration.

"When I am with my baby, I only think of us. I hope you only think of me. Do not ask questions like this. It is not something a boy asks of his man. Yes?" He put a finger to my lips as he said this with a bit of harshness to his tone. He was patient, but let me know I was outside the limits.

I nodded, "Sorry."

Navid's smile returned and he kissed me softly leaving with a playful bite to my lower lip. He raised off of me and then put two fingers to my lips and pushed them through. I sucked on them as he rubbed them around my mouth to collect as much spit as I could produce.

He slipped them from my lips, leaving a trail of my spit down over my chin. It dripped onto my chest as he brought them down and over my tummy. He put one to my hole and pressed against the ring. It resisted his touch and I squirmed a bit. He rubbed my stomach with his other hand and made soft "shh" noises to me.

"Open for me, baby. Breathe in," he said and pressed his hand down against my tummy. I breathed in and felt him push into me.

"Ahh!" I gasped as it felt so tight inside me. He only had it to the first knuckle and he kept his eyes on me, watching for pain or pleasure.

"It so beautiful down here," he said when he took his eyes off me to look down at my hole.

"My little princess, so pink and smooth," He rubbed my tummy appreciatively as he wormed his finger into me. He made it to the second knuckle when I started to protest and squirm.

"Ow," I mouthed in muted discomfort. My legs were up in the air and spread for him. He kissed at the heel of my right foot and then kissed up the bottom of it. His lips found my toes then and he sucked in the big one. He licked at it and kissed it and then traced his tongue between my toes, kissing and sucking on each one to distract me.

"Tickles," I laughed and he looked down at me with a smile.

"Beautiful little toes, my Noah. Such a perfect boy," he approved. He kept up his worship of my right foot and then moved on to the left one as his hand rubbed my tummy gently and his finger worked deeper inside me. It felt so weird having something in there. He was touching the right spots and it was starting to feel good.

"Uhhh," I started to change from discomfort to pleasure as he expertly wiggled around inside me. I felt him slide his finger all the way in. It was thick and rough like a man should be. The hair on the back of his fingers prickled my sensitive hole as he twisted it around and tried to pry me open for later use.

My cock was rock hard and though I held it back against my stomach, it bumped and rubbed against my palm as he started to slide his finger in and out of me.

"Uhhh!" I repeated a little louder as he started to slide faster and rougher at my hole.

"Fuck," I whimpered into my bicep as I turned my head to the side from the rush of pleasure working through me. My cock was sliding against my palm as I pulled back my nuts with my fingers and started to rub them.

"I try two now," Navid said in a slow monotone and I turned back to look at him. He was studying me methodically as he slid the finger from my hole. His look was intent, with a slight edge of pleasure. He was determined to do this thoughtfully and carefully.

"I don't want to hurt my boy. Is important that your body recognize my touch as for pleasure and not hurt to you. You will tell me if feels good or bad." He instructed me as he raised the spit-shined fingers. He pulled a towel from the bed beside me and wiped them dry and then fished a small bottle of lube from the bedside table.

"This will help to slide in easy, but you will tell me if feels good, yes? I mean it, Noah. This can hurt if you are not honest." He looked at me with seriousness.