Noah's Starship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," I nodded and bit my lip with a laugh.

"I serious, Noah, baby." Navid gave my ass a rough smack and then rubbed it. He lipped at my big toe on my right foot and then smiled at me.

I erased my smile and nodded with a serious look. "Serious time, got it." I affirmed.

He put two fingers to my lips again and pushed them through with an admonishment to get them wet for my "baby pussy." I sucked on him and rubbed my cock which was full and thumping with anticipation.

"You want me inside you, sweet boy?" He whispered to me and gave a dude nod with his eyes narrowed on me. He used his other hand to grip my jaw and bring my eyes up to meet his.

"Yem Mir," I mumbled around his fingers that were diving for the back of my throat. He pushed in too far and I gagged and my body convulsed before he pulled back and wiped the spitty fingers over my chin. He pumped his fingers a few more times and then pushed towards my throat one last time to check my reflex. I gagged and my eyes watered as he nodded approval.

"Your delicate throat has not yet tasted the cock that will own it, my sweet one." He leaned down and kissed my cheek. His words were a mix of sweet and rough that left my cock dripping a few spurts of precum over my tummy.

"I need it," I whined as he pulled his fingers from my throat and then traced a spit trail down my tummy, around my cock, and across my thigh. He put two fingers to my hole and stacked them on top of each other as he put slow, persistent pressure.

"Ah, Ahhh!" I started to whine as I felt my breath escape me.

"I haven't yet put them in!" He laughed incredulously. "You need something to take your mind away from this."

"Like what?" I bit my lip and looked at him. He crawled up on his knees and then laid out next to me on the bed in the opposite direction. He put his cock right near my face. It was full and hard with a drop of precum sitting on the tip.

"You suck. I work! Fair trade!" He used his free hand to grab his cock and he started to smack it against my smile and then poked at my nose with it. I was hit with the smell of his salty precum. I turned towards it and took his cock from his hand. I gripped the shaft with both of my hands and turned on my side so I could see it eye-to-eye.

"It's so huge. I always forget how big it is," I said and licked my tongue up the shaft. The precum drop bubbled larger and I caught it with my tongue before it slid down the head. I sucked it in and then put my lips to the tip of his cock.

I'm not a cocksucker. I've seen it done in online clips so I know how it goes, but this was not a starter cock. His long, thick, brown cock pulsed as I kissed the tip. I gripped it firmly and pumped it in a slow rhythm as it continued to drizzle his seed into my mouth. I'd let go of my own cock and it thumped happily against his chest as he pushed my legs up to get at my hole.

He pressed his fingers against the hole, but it wasn't ready yet.

"So tight! Too tight. I start slower!" He commented in his thick, Persian accent... and then I felt what would become my favorite thing in the world. His tongue licked around my hole, circling its prey lightly. He touched each little nerve ending and lit each one up in a trail of fire.

"Ahhh! Fuck Oh My fuck!" I let go of his cock as my head fell back against the pillow he'd put there for me.

"That hurt too?" He tore his lips away and exclaimed.

"No, no, don't stop, no, keep going please!!" I started to whine. He returned, this time his lips kissing at the ring and his tongue pushing inside me. My eyes started to flutter back and I reached down to rub my cock. It pulsed happily at the new sensation and I felt the cum rising up.

"I'm gonna cum, uhhh!" I warned with barely seconds to spare. He pulled his lips off of my ass and I saw him look up to watch me in disappointment.

"No, not yet," he implored. But the damage was done. My body started to shake and squirm as my cock throbbed and started sending cum all over my chest and his thighs.

"Sorry, I. Uhhh! I can't stop it! Ahhh!" I felt bad and saw him shrug helplessly. But then he went back to sucking and tonguing my hole and my cum intensified.

I reached down and put my hand on the back of his head, pulling his hair between my fingers as his tongue slid inside me and worked me like a puppet. I was still shooting, shaking, shouting, and he kept on licking me expertly.

"Ahhh! Fuh! Navid! I love you baby!" I called out and jerked at his thick cock.

"Uhh mmm uhh!" He replied with his lips against my hole. The vibrations of his muffled voice just pushed me farther and I pushed hard on the back of his head as my cock kept shooting all over us.

I fought to stay still as I shot since his head was down there and I got this crazy thought I might hurt him, but it felt like when you're out too far in the ocean and the waves knock you around without control. He rubbed a hand over my tummy and that let loose another wave as my cock continued to send shots up my chest. He rubbed the cum in as I settled down and tried to regain my breath.

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't stop it. That feels so good," I mumbled as my eyes rolled back and my chest heaved for breath.

"I am good with this, no?" He said it matter of factly as he pulled off of my hole and gave it one last kiss.

"Yes, very very good." I assured.

"I love the little pink hole. I come to this country in search of it," he joked.

"What? For real?" I laughed and rubbed his black hair. I'd messed it up pretty good and he looked up at me with a pleased smile.

"Well... business degree, but now seeing the beautiful hole my baby has and know it is just for me.... So perfect, my boy." He leaned in and kissed it again.

"I came," I observed.

"And still you are hard and beg for me," he replied. He leaned in again and slid his tongue back into me as I laid there sweaty and breathless.

"Yeah... I am ready to go again. But now I want you to... uhhh! to cum," my body was indeed still begging for his tongue, his touch. He rubbed the mess of cum over my tummy and then brought his hand up my face.

I tasted my seed. It wasn't like his. Mine was lighter and sweeter. Even my cum knew he was the dominant male here. I tasted myself often. It's the easiest way to clean up, but I kept alternating between licking his hand and licking his cock. He was the definite winner in the taste test but I wanted to just get back to shoving the head of his cock into my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I mouthed happily around his cock when I went back for it. It was thick and stretched my jaw. I was fascinated by it and worried I could never make him feel like he deserved.

I tried to fit as much as I could inside me, but I barely got down to the shaft. Unsatisfied with my efforts, Navid put his hand to the back of my head and urged me gently forward. He laced his fingers through my hair and started to gently push and pull on me.

His tip hit the back of my throat when he pushed me down too far and I gagged and sputtered on it. It was full and thick and I wanted so desperately to make him feel as good as he did for me.

He let go of my hair and put a finger to my jaw. He pushed me off his cock and lifted my face so our eyes met. My eyes were watering, but I sniffed back bravely.

"It is too much for you," he noted. "You will get used to it though."

"I can do it." I insisted. He kept his finger on my jaw, but I nudged away from it and went back to his cock. I shoved his tip in with determination and looked up at him with my mouth stuffed. He sucked in sharply as I started to bob on the tip.

"That's my good baby," he nodded at me and his face contorted in pleasure. I started to push deeper onto him and gripped his shaft to pump it.

Satisfied that I could meet his needs, he went back to work on my hole. I felt his tongue slide in and then his finger poked in next to it. His tongue distracted my hole from the fullness of his finger as he pulled gently to open me.

My cock sprang up to full mast again and I used my free hand to jerk it slowly. The previous cum hadn't totally dried yet and I squished it around my hard shaft. I was getting adjusted to his cock in my mouth and I started to ease it in and out faster.

"That feels so good baby," I heard Navid say as his tongue slid out of me. He eased in a second finger and kissed softly up my thigh.

He sat up and kept slowly pushing the two fingers inside me. He leaned over me to watch as I tried to make sense of his cock. He used his free hand to push back my hair and pet me gently as I bobbed on his cock.

"You feel so good, my princess. Worship that cock while I spread your little hole. So beautiful," he praised as he pushed me deeper onto his cock.

"I so close to filling you with the seed you work so hard for." Navid was breathing hard and encouraging me as he rubbed my hair.

He was distracting me with his cock and adoration as he worked two fingers inside me. I was so focused on fitting him in, I'd lost focus on what he was doing down there until he hit a new spot inside me and my whole body twitched at the new sensation.

"Ahhh!" I pulled off his cock and my eyes fluttered up to the ceiling.

"Oh! Noah! I hurt you?" He stopped worming his fingers in me and looked down at me with sorrow like he'd just been punched.

"No... woah... that's... fucking... yeah..." I laid back and felt like my cock was about to shoot again.

"Oh! You like!" His face turned back to happy and he started to move his fingers in me again in a twirling rhythm. He rubbed each of the two fingertips in turn over that spot again and again as my body reacted wildly.

"Uhhh!" I was jerking his cock fast as he massaged my new favorite spot with expert motion.

"I'm going to cum again," I whined as he kept it up.

"I will join you soon, my love." He rubbed his left hand over my tummy as his other one played my hole.

"Uhhh fuck! Fuck! Naviiii!" I was losing all control and my body started to twist and jerk again as I held onto his cock to ground me.

"Yeah, I cum, Noah!" Navid growled and laid back against the bed as I jerked his cock. I turned to face it as I started to shoot cum again. I put my lips to his cock and swallowed what I could as his cock started to shoot in my mouth. I felt thick globs of his salty cum hit against my throat as I covered my chest with my second round.

"Fuck, Noah. Take it all my baby," his voice went down an octave in this primal growl as his hand found the back of my head while I started to swallow his seed.

"Swallow me baby... Take it... yeah... so good." Navid encouraged in between grunts.

He shot a lot, but I guess it had built up over the last three hours of me playing with it. It leaked out around his shaft and I felt like it was going to start coming out my nose as he pumped everything his deep wells could deliver. I wasn't sure where my breath was coming from.

"Yeah... uhhhh..." He rubbed my cheek as he watched me fill with his seed. He pushed against it and a glob of his cum sputtered out and down my chin. He laughed and pushed me off of him.

"You are full," he mused between gulps of air. I was gasping for air myself as his cum dribbled down my neck.

"Uh huh." I nodded and collapsed back against his pillow. His cock was still hard and I watched the last pearl of his cum bubble up and slide down his shaft. I swallowed what was in my mouth and licked around my lips to draw in what I could. He rubbed my thigh and sucked on the toes of my right foot. It tickled but my body was too spent to react. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke a few minutes later as he was trying to lift me off his bed. I raised up and he pulled me to my feet and then kissed me sweetly. He led me to the shower and cleaned me all over again.

"I hope you no to be angry for me," Navid said with a yawn as he handed me a towel. His English was fading with his energy.

"What? Why?" I asked and tried not to laugh at his loss of English.

"I take clothes last time I am at your room. I know you will future stay to here with me," He went for the top drawer of his chest and pulled out a pair of my briefs and a t-shirt. He handed them to me and then pulled out the little running shorts I hadn't worn since high school track.

"You stole my clothes? When?" I laughed and pictured him crawling in my window dressed in black and sneaking around my room.

"Last week. You left to pee and I just look around your room and decide you will need clothes at my house." Navid pulled on a pair of boxers and watched me as I dressed.

"I buy you toothbrush equipment also!" He remembered suddenly and went back into the bathroom. He retrieved a small plastic package and opened it to show me the new toothbrush. He was so excited that his preparations had paid off. We brushed our teeth together and he stood behind me and posed in the mirror to make me laugh.

We were so tired when we made it to bed that we missed a bit of the magic of falling asleep together. I laid on his chest first, but then he turned me onto my side so he could hold me from behind.

He jumped up suddenly and I watched him run out of the room in a pair of fresh, flannel boxers. He came back a few minutes later with bottles of water and some kind of snack wrapped in a paper towel. He locked his door and told me to not leave his room without him.

"You pee in there and here is water. Are you hungry for anything? I have snack here if you wish for it. My phone is here if you wake up before me and need a game to play. But do not go out of my room please." He set the items down on the bedside table and then hopped over me and slid under the covers to spoon me again.

"You're so beautiful, my Noah. Even the boy of my dreams before I come to here was not half as perfect as you. You make me so happier than anything." He kissed the back of my neck as I closed my eyes. His body was a furnace and I felt his pulse through his arms as he hugged me tightly. It lulled me to sleep quickly in his warm cocoon.

"I love you too," I mumbled as I drifted off with my head against his bicep.

+++

The next two weeks went by as we fell into a routine of him coming over every night to "study," and us sneaking sex time on Saturday and Sunday. He started picking me up for school in the morning after he declared that the bus was not safe for me to ride on. I helped him with his papers, well I mostly took what he wrote and rewrote it so he could get a good grade.

He always came up to my apartment to knock on the door and say good morning to my dad. They were developing a total bro-mance. It was weird. My dad said Navid was responsible and polite. He confessed that he always worried I would end up dating some guy who was a jerk. Navid drove me to school and then brought me home after we ate lunch together. It was turning out to be the perfect summer.

The next Thursday, while driving me home, he told me he wouldn't see me that night and was going to be out the next day. He said he wasn't feeling well and needed to just rest and would see me on Saturday morning for his soccer game. He told me this right when he pulled up to my apartment. I started to panic and asked what was wrong and should we go to the doctor and other things.

"I'll be ok, Noah. I just need to rest. Do not worry for me, my love." He kissed my cheek and then my lips.

"My sweet boy will take notes for me and catch me up, ok?" He rubbed my cheek and kissed my nose with a playful laugh.

"Ok, but just let me know if you need anything." I felt my stomach twist into a knot that he was hurting and I couldn't be there to take care of him. He walked me up to the apartment and then made sure I was safely inside with the door locked. He really was convinced that my neighborhood wasn't safe.

+++

I didn't hear from him that night. I texted Erik, my best friend who Navid didn't get along with. He took me out for coffee and I filled him in on everything that had happened.

"I know how it goes when relationships are new, Noah... But you can't just drop all of your friends for this guy." Erik was swiping through my phone of all the pictures I had taken with Navid.

"He is kinda cute though, and I'm happy for you. I am! He holds you so protectively... It's sweet." Erik commented.

We spent a few hours there and he seemed annoyed at my weeks of absence, but also genuinely happy for me. He took me home and I agreed I would go to his LGBT student meeting the next week where he was running for vice president. I'd been a good member before Navid so I could still vote. I just hadn't participated with them much this summer since Navid didn't seem too interested in that world.

I was happy for the distraction of Erik that night, but when I got home I started to worry about Navid's illness. I started to text him a hundred times but then thought he must be sleeping and I didn't want to disturb that. He needed his rest and as hard as it was, I finally fell asleep looking at his pictures on my phone.

The next day seemed like I was vacationing in an old life. I awoke to a text from Navid telling me he was starting to feel better but was still sick. He wished me a good day and said he loved me and would dream of me in his naps. I replied with a similar message and then got myself ready for school.

I rode the bus to school and went to class alone. I sat in another part of the room so I could see Navid's friends and observe quietly, but they didn't show up either. Whatever he had must have infected all of them. I spent the whole class worrying for him and left during the break.

I took the bus back home and thought about calling him, but I knew he was probably passed out on cold medicine. I hated worrying about him so much. I couldn't stop thinking about him alone and feeling awful in his bed. I decided to make him some cookies and take them over on my bike.

I walked to the grocery store on Reseda and got the needed supplies. I'd decided on making the chocolate cherry cookies my grandmother used to make with me when I was little. They always made me feel better. I made them perfectly and set aside two for my dad. He would be upset if he smelled them and had none when he got home. We almost never have anything with a lot of sugar in our kitchen.

I packed up the rest of them in a plastic take-out container. I found a silver sharpie marker and looked up online how to write "I hope you feel better soon," in Persian. I wrote it on the lid of the container and filled it with cookies. I packed it up in a paper bag and decided to take my bike over to his house. It wasn't too hot outside and the afternoon breeze was blowing in.

I biked up to his house and parked my bike on the front porch. There was a thumping bass sound coming from inside and I hoped it wasn't keeping Navid up. He needed his sleep. He needed a quiet place. I knocked a few times and then pressed the doorbell. Aram opened the door wearing just a pair of basketball shorts.

"Noah! NO-Uhh... Suh-mo-king!" Aram sang with a laugh like it was a joke. He waved me through towards the living room which was cloudy with a heavy pot smell and thumping with some loud Persian or Arab music with a hip hop beat. There was a group of guys sitting around shirtless and talking and laughing.

"I brought something for Navid since he's sick. Is he awake?" I was getting annoyed that his roommates would have a party while he was sick. I thought about bringing him home with me so I could take care of him. I knew my dad would be ok with that.

"Yeah... Oh... um. Navid! You are awake!?" Aram called towards the group of guys in the living room and I noticed a shirtless body whose back looked familiar.

There was a lighter guy with almost blonde hair wedged right against him. That guy turned to look at me first and his face told me he wasn't just accidentally sitting too close to Navid. He looked older too, maybe close to 30. He rubbed his hand over Navid's back and whispered something to him.