Noah's Starship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cum!" I said with surprise. It was so fast and his whole body shook under me as his arms gripped me tightly against his chest. He bit into my shoulder and then hissed out a deep groan.

"Uhhhhh, sorrrrry, my baby uhhh fuck! fuck!" he grunted as his cock filled me. He wasn't pumping it or moving it at all. The tip was firmly lodged inside me like a plug and I reached back to feel his whole shaft twitch as each volley of his seed sped up the shaft and into me.

"Sorry, my love. I... uhhh my baby! fuck," Navid breathed against my ear and cursed.

"I..." he exhaled a low growl against my ear, "I finish."

"Oh," I said and hugged him.

"Sorry, my Noah. It just feel so... you so fucking tight my baby love... I never feel anything so good on my cock, on my heart. Fuck! I love you too much to last inside you. I never feel anything so tight, so soft and perfect. Was made for me, for life. Never feel so good before. I love you." He kissed my cheek and laid back against the pillow with me on his chest.

"That wasn't so bad. Our first time! I feel all squishy inside," I mumbled happily.

"Not supposed to go like that, Noah. I... I'm sorry. I never have this happen before. Even first time go much longer," Navid sounded ashamed.

"No, don't worry. I... It feels so good inside me. It was my first time. I had my first time!" I whispered excitedly.

"Um no. I don't think that count as first time. I do better next time. Ok? I am very good fuck! I know what to do." He rubbed my back as he recovered his breath.

"It was with you. So it was perfect. That's all that matters. I love you and I gave my first to you," I said and snuggled into his chest. His cock went down and he slid it out of me and flopped it against my thigh a few times. I felt his seed leaking out of me and I reached back to scoop up some of it with my fingers and brought it to my slicked up cock. I used it to jerk off and I quickly shot against his stomach as he rubbed my back and kissed me.

"You finish too," he observed. "Next time and every time you finish first. Ok? I promise!"

We went off to the shower and then took a nap together.

+++

For dinner, we made pasta in his kitchen. He pretended to help, but just sat on the counter and watched me while he played with his new phone. Aram came in and Navid showed him his new phone.

"I have it too, but I don't have dinner. What he makes?" Aram asked and came over to watch me stirring the pasta. I grilled some chicken to go with it. It was a pretty simple dinner, but Aram seemed deeply interested.

"Where you learn these things? I never learn to make food for real. Your mother is chef?" He asked.

"No, she... I don't know," I said.

"You don't know your mother? Mother is right word? The lady who bring you into creation. Everyone has mother! He doesn't know this?" Aram turned to Navid who was playing with his phone.

Navid said something in Persian that sounded rude. I asked Aram what he said.

"We don't ask about her. Sorry. She die? I am sorry," Aram said with guilt as I strained the pasta and dished it onto two plates for us.

"No... I don't think she... is somewhere," I said and felt the tension in my voice. Navid slid off the counter and came up behind me to put his hand on my shoulder. He squeezed it hard.

"Noah, you don't have to talk about this. Is very rude he keep asks you. He has no manners!" Navid said and nudged Aram away from me.

"I sorry, Noah. I not mean upset you. Sorry. I..." Aram looked at me sadly.

"She's gone. I haven't heard much from her since she left when I was five," I admitted and poured sauce and chicken over the pasta.

"Where she go?" Aram asked, but then Navid smacked him in the ribs hard and yelled something at him in Persian.

"Sorry! I thought he want to talk about it! He keeps talk about it! I sorry, Noah. Really I am," Aram protested and apologized.

"I don't know. She left me and never came back," I answered. "I um... I need to go to the bathroom. Here. I'm not hungry anyways." I shoved my plate into Aram's hands and handed Navid his much more generous portion. I pushed through them and went back to Navid's room.

I turned off his light and crawled under the comforter. I cupped my hands over my mouth and breathed in deeply to calm my racing heartbeat. I didn't hear him come in, but I heard him set his plate down, heard him close the door, and felt his weight on the bed next to me.

I felt his hand touch the center of my back and he rubbed me gently. He crawled in beside me and spooned me, pulling me back against his chest.

"She leave, but your father do more than most two-parents would ever do. We both have problems with parents. We make it bring us closer together," Navid whispered in my ear and hugged me back against his chest. We laid there in silence for the longest time.

"She took me to one of those fast food places with the big play center. I watched her through the glass as I played with some of the other kids. She was arguing on the phone. I went to see what was wrong, but she told me it was ok and I should go play some more. So I went back and then I saw my dad show up and thought everything was going to be ok. But then I saw they were looking at each other with anger. I hid out on the top of the jungle gym in a hiding place. I watched her walk away, she didn't even look for me," I started to tell him.

"My dad sat there stunned for awhile and then he looked around the play area for me and I heard him through the glass yell my name and jump up. I poked my head out of the little hiding box and yelled, 'I'm here Dad!' He looked horrified. He ran to pick me up and he didn't put me down for a few weeks after that. She never came back. It's just been the two of us and sometimes whoever he dates," I finished as Navid was kissing my neck and rubbing my chest.

"I'm sorry, my Noah. I won't ever do that to you. You don't worry for me in that way. I could never walk away from you. I'd die first. You are my happy place," Navid whispered this and then kissed around my neck.

"I love you, Navid," I said after a long pause. We snuggled in for a nap and then went to warm up his plate of food.

Aram was waiting for us in the kitchen. The plate I'd given him was uneaten.

"I sorry, Noah. This is for you," Aram apologized and pushed a small, wrapped box towards me.

"You didn't mean anything by it. It's ok. You didn't have to give me a present." I took the gift and gave him a smile of assurance. I unwrapped it to find a box of expensive chocolates.

"Noah doesn't eat sugar," Navid said, unhappy with the drama Aram had caused.

"I will. It's very nice. Thank you," I said and looked at Navid to show him I was ok.

"I went to get it to say I am sorry. I do this when I act like asshole. This way you remember that I give you happy chocolate instead of remember that I am mean asshole. I am sorry," Aram bit his lip and offered a guilty smile.

I set the box down and went to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me to his chest. His arms and chest were thinner than Navid's and I realized I'd gotten used to only being touched by Navid and a few select friends. He rubbed my back twice and then released me and nudged me back to Navid's waiting arms.

Navid and I shared his plate of food and I insisted that Aram eat the other plate that he had left to go and get me a gift. We sat together at the little table they never ate at and just talked about nonsense and college things like friends. Afterwards, the two of them played video games, drank beer, and joked around. The other roommates had gone out for the night so Navid felt comfortable parking me in his lap while I played with my new phone.

+++

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you thought!

-Emri