Noah's Starship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, baby. I shouldn't have said that. We don't discuss those things," He admonished. I let it pass and he set the other packs back in the drawer. He kissed me, stroked my pale chest, tweeked a nipple, and then pushed me gently to bend over the pillows and expose my ass to him.

"So beautiful," Navid said as he thumbed at my hole. "So pink and always so tight, my baby."

He kissed down my back and then I felt his tongue worm inside me as my cock throbbed against the pillows. I looked out the window. Naif, one of the Arab guys was out by the pool sitting in a lounger and playing on his phone. He didn't look up and I'd already seen that the windows were heavily tinted.

"Ahhh," I caught my breath as Navid expertly licked and teased my hole. He worked his tongue in circles, pushing at the rim. He raised a hand to my lips and I sucked eagerly on his finger to get it wet.

"Mmmhhh," I whined as I sucked his finger. He was so damn good back there and knew how to make my cock pulse without touching it.

"That's my good baby. You want your man inside you?" Navid asked as he slid his tongue out of me and began to rub the wet finger around my hole. "It's so tight, but you are getting used to me now."

"Yes please," I begged and wiggled my ass for him. He pushed his finger inside me and used the other hand to smack my ass and knead it roughly.

"I need to seed my baby," He said, "You have earned it."

"Fuck me, please," I whimpered and turned to look at him. His eyes had that glint of need and desperation. He stroked his cock to full mast and then reached for the lube packet. He tore it open with his teeth and a little drizzled down the packaging. He poured a generous amount over my hole and scooped it in with two fingers.

My cock was ready to blow from all his attention as I humped the pillow. He got up on his knees and walked forward along the bed to line his cock up with my hole. He took his fingers out and gripped my waist with one hand as he stroked himself with the lubed fingers.

"Please." I wiggled my ass and tried to push back against his cock, but he held me firmly. I felt so intensely connected to him when he was inside me. He always took his time and pushed me to the brink of desire before he slid in.

"Hush, my princess, be patient," Navid cautioned as he leaned down over my back and kissed at my neck. He rubbed his teeth over the nape of my neck as I tried to turn my head to kiss him. I felt his tip poke against my hole, but he was just teasing it, making me whine and beg.

His other hand rubbed over my chest, pinches my nipples, and pushed me back against him.

"I love you, my boy, my beautiful Noah. Relax for me so I can enter my paradise," He praised as his tip began to push into my hole. He pushed on my stomach, massaging it to relax me.

"I love you too. I need you so much," I said as my breathing became ragged and my pulse sped up. My body was filled with tiny trumpets sounding off that his cock was near its well-owned hole. I knew how good it would make me feel. Navid put both hands on my waist and pushed hard as his tip popped inside me. It was a weird trick he must have picked up somewhere and it pushed me past that initial shock.

"Ahh!" I gasped through gritted teeth as I instantly felt full but wanted more.

"Shh," he nipped at my ear and rubbed my chest. "Calm, my princess, open to me, beautiful one." He started to push in. His cock was full and insistent and it lit up my insides as he pushed along.

"Yes sir, don't stop," I whined and tried to push back against him.

"No, my Noah. Let me do my job," Navid cautioned and pushed me back away from him. He was always so concerned that I would hurt myself. I wasn't smart enough to control my need for him.

He pushed in another inch and then slowly pushed deeper. He kept pausing to kiss me, rub me, tell me how good it felt, ask if I was ok. He bit at my ear, my shoulders, my neck. He held me so tightly sometimes that it pushed the air out of me as his cock wormed deeper.

"Fuck!" I said when he got too far and he paused and apologized as he kissed me. He started to pull it back out after a good minute of just holding still.

"Uhhh No please," I whined as it started to slide out of me.

"It comes back, don't worry," He assured as he slid halfway out and then slowly back in.

He slowly sped up as he gained confidence that I could keep up with him. He started pushing in farther and faster as he kissed me. He would turn my face to him, check my eyes, and then push my face back into the pillow as he fucked me.

My cock pushed against the pillow and I knew I was leaking precum all over it, but I couldn't do anything about it. He had me on the edge. Each time he thrust in and breathed hot air over my neck, kissed my cheek, and rubbed my chest, he sent me closer and closer to finishing.

"Fuck, my boy feel so good. So tight on me. I love my princess baby pink boy," He was mumbling nonsense, but it was still hot.

"You feel so good inside me. Don't stop please," I was begging and my eyes were tearing up as he forced himself inside me. For all his gentle kisses and soft words, he knew how to own an ass quite well.

"I cum," I begged, there's no other word for what I was doing. I needed it, every inch he could give me. It was pushing the cum up my shaft each time he shoved into me.

"Yes baby, cum for daddy. I love how I make you shoot," He growled and raised me up off the pillows so we were both kneeling as he fucked into me. My cock raised up as I went weak in his arms.

"Fuck, here... fuck, Naveeeed," I whined as my body began to shake and my cock pulsed back and forth as it started to shoot all over his pillow.

"Fuck, me too. Your hole grip me so tight, baby," Navid said. I felt my hole clamp down on him and he began to move with me as his cock started to burst inside me. I felt hot white shots of his seed launch deep inside me and coat me with his marker.

We lurched together in disorienting euphoria at how good our bodies made each other feel. He held me tightly as my abs jerked and twisted with each hot load that my cock fired off.

"Uhhhh I love you," I gasped.

"I love you too my perfect boy," Navid encouraged between moans as his muscles jerked and twisted with the shower he was giving my hole.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," we loved that word and said it in unison as our bodies collapsed into a pile of sweaty breathless love.

We laid there together as he rubbed me and told me how happy I made him. He was never at a loss for sweet words.

Navid went to start the shower as I took the pillowcase and rinsed it in the bathroom sink with lots of soap and cold water. I thought I had cleared off the evidence so I wrung it out and hung it to dry.

+++

"We started without you. It sounded like you had more pressing needs than food," Karim joked as we came downstairs to find everyone eating plates of eggs, bacon, and pastries.

"There is plenty. I will bring you a plate," Mike said and hopped off to the kitchen.

"Thank you," I said and looked at Navid. I was sure he would be embarrassed by Karim's joke, but he just shrugged and pulled a slice of mango from a tray on the table.

"I can't say no to my boy," Navid laughed and sat down next to Naif. I was shocked he would make a joke like that. It was a rare moment for him and I didn't know if he was really opening up with these guys or if he just wanted to fit in here since they could help his future immensely.

Navid pulled me down next to him and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. He slid his arm around me as Mike set a full plate in front of us. Navid picked up a fork and then handed me one of my own. We took turns scraping up the food. He looked so happy and kept stroking my shoulder. I decided I didn't care what his motives were. I wanted him.

+++

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think! It upsets me that some people see this as a bad relationship... because it's my relationship and we're really happy together. It is a major culture shock for someone coming from a very traditional religious society to explore himself and his feelings thousands of miles away in Los Angeles. I hope I showed how he is growing and changing and opening up.