Noah's Starship Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's easy to let someone with a strong personality bulldoze you, but in the long run he won't respect you if you never have an opinion or defend something you care about!" Mike was not pleased when I told him what Navid had said.

"I know, but what if he doesn't like it?" I bit my lip as my true fear came out, the fear of disappointing him.

"Then fuck him. He's not the only man out there who will want you," Erik said as though it were that simple or that Navid could be substituted by any other man on earth.

"Oh Noah, that boy loves you more than you know. He told Karim he had to beg his parents to increase his monthly budget so he could afford this place for you. Now he's scrambling to get his business going, and Karim is helping him all he can. He is crazy about you. Why else would he risk everything to be with you? To impress you? He could easily just sleep around with guys all he wants. He's pretty handsome. And you know Persian men are pretty hung. I don't think all of that is going to change just because you stand up for yourself," Mike assured.

"I want to, but he does so much for me. I want to make sure I'm worth it. I mean look at this beautiful place!" I didn't feel as confident as he did in Navid's attachment to me.

"You really worry about that, Noah?" Erik asked with an incredulous look.

"Of course! He's hot and so outgoing and everyone loves him. He's smart, wealthy, charming, everything I'm not... People don't look at me like that," I said.

"Look, when I got with Karim, I was a mess. I was into every bad thing. I needed a daddy to step in and clean me up. That's what he did. But after awhile I was ready to stand on my own. He didn't like it at first, and I had to compromise some. But now I do work, a little. I do some side jobs and get to do my creative arts. But if I'm at home cooking him dinner, it's because that's what I love to do. You should do what you love to do and make him understand what is important to you," Mike said and reached to take my hand.

"If you're just the quiet boy who can be put away when not in use, eventually he'll forget to take you out and play with you at all," Erik said with a sigh.

"That's true, push back every now and then so he has something to chase. Especially push back when it's something you care about," Mike agreed.

"Noah, you've spent your whole life trying to fade away, blend in, stay quiet and out of the way. You have no idea that you have something worth looking at. You don't see how cute you are and I've never understood that." Erik clapped my shoulder as though trying to wake me up.

"I just love him so much. I want to be everything he wants. I don't know what I'd do without him." I felt like tearing up. I hadn't realized how much I'd held back and how conflicted I felt over wanting my own dreams while worrying I'd disappoint him.

+++

"A timer beeps in kitchen! Something readies or burns!" Navid called as he opened the patio door suddenly to interrupt us.

"Oh fuck!" Mike yelled and ran inside.

Navid laughed until his eyes found me. His smile flattened into a line and he immediately flashed anger towards Erik.

"Why he look sad? What did you do? Why you upset him?" Navid accused Erik as he came for me and knelt in the grass between my legs.

"I didn't..." Erik started, but I interrupted.

"I'm not sad. It's just hitting me that this is all ours. We're finally in a place that is both of us." I tried to look happy.

Navid wasn't buying it. "He upsets you. He is not good friend, Noah."

Erik started to speak, but I interrupted, "It's not like that. He's my best friend. He's looked out for me all these years. You'd be the same if you were my friend and I was dating someone else."

"I am your best friend, and if you were dating another man... I'd put him in a box, cover with the heavy tape, and mail him to Pakistan," Navid said with complete sincerity.

Erik laughed at that. "Look dude, I have to make sure Noah is ok, that you hear his voice. He's never been good at pushing for what he wants. I don't want him to get crushed. That's why I can't just stay out of it."

Navid turned to Erik and considered this. "Ok. I understand this and I thank you for being a good friend all these years. You do great work to help him stay a sweet boy. But I protect him now. I listen to my baby and make him happy. This is my job now. You can take the chill pills."

"Look, I don't want to make an enemy of you... for Noah's sake I want us to get along. But I'm always going to be there to make sure he's ok. He does the same for me. He's like my brother," Erik sounded nostalgic and for a second I thought back to the summer days of High School when we'd spend hours just goofing around his house and hanging out at the mall.

"Let's have a nice night, ok? I need my two people to be at peace," I said to both of them.

"Ok, my love," Navid kissed me and rubbed his nose against mine with a smile that said he was going to try. "Oh! And I have friend coming that I know will be after Erik."

"Yeah? Persian guy? I don't know about that," Erik laughed, but his interest was clearly piqued.

"Palestinian, but he likes boys like you who have a lot of fight in them. He was raised here and is more... open," Navid said as he put his hands on my sides and rubbed me like a pet. "Now come inside. There is a party waiting."

Navid took my hand and I followed him back into the house with Erik behind me.

The rest of the night I stayed by Navid. We ate and everyone sat around our new living room talking happily and listening to music. Navid kept me at his side with his arm around me. He was opening up more with this new group of friends who all seemed to be into guys.

Erik warmed up to the Palestinian guy. His name was Nasri and I'd never met him before. He had on a tank top that showed a well-developed chest of muscles. He was tall and handsome with slicked-back black hair and large, friendly eyes. He was maybe a few years older than Navid and clearly had eyes for Erik. He spoke with a California accent and I watched as they flirted playfully with each other.

Erik was obviously taken with the guy, and they disappeared into the darkness of the backyard after a while. I wanted to go spy on them, but Navid seemed to think that was childish. We sat on the corner of the couch next to Karim who squeezed into the big chair with Mike.

Mike kept getting up to put out more food or refresh everyone's drinks. He really liked to play the waiter when Middle Eastern men were the customers. I was really grateful though when he eventually went into the kitchen and I heard him cleaning up.

+++

Navid sent me to bed before the party was over. I was yawning against his chest while everyone else was wide awake. After the third time I fell asleep against his chest, he nudged me to my feet and led me to the stairs. He came up with me and sat on the bed to watch as I brushed my teeth and then changed into a pair of flannel boxers and a tank top. It was a warm night.

Navid tucked me in and promised he'd be up to sleep as soon as everyone was gone.

"Noah?," he asked softly as I was drifting off. "I know Erik is important to you. I invite him to more. I just worry he influence you to be like... like him. I love how you are. So many of boys like him get into bad things or bad people so early and ruin the self. You don't know of these things and I protect you from them."

"Ok," I yawned and struggled to keep my eyes open as he stared down at me and rubbed my chest. It registered with my brain that we would need a serious conversation soon, but my body was exhausted and his soothing rubs always put me to sleep. I felt his lips on mine as I drifted off.

+++ +++

The next morning I woke up against Navid's heartbeat. I wasn't sure what time he'd gotten to bed, but his heavy snoring told me he was out. I was wiggling out of his arms to go pee when I noticed Erik was right behind me with his nose against Navid's shoulder. I sat up and looked at the two of them. For some weird reason I tried to imagine them together. Navid would go crazy at how much Erik talked about sex and critiqued every guy he thought was hot.

I laughed for a minute at the thought of the fights they would have. I don't think they would have lasted long. That made my stomach knot when I thought of what Erik and Mike had said about pushing back on Navid when he got too controlling or didn't listen to what I said. Was his love strong enough to handle it? Was my love strong enough to stay silent?

I tip-toed off to the bathroom and was halfway through pissing when it dawned on me that Erik should not be waking up in our bed. We'd shared a bed hundreds of times sleeping over at each others' houses, and I didn't think anything sexual about it. But seeing him there with Navid put a weird streak of jealousy in me.

I washed my hands and headed back to bed. Navid had rolled over towards Erik. He always reached for me in his sleep. If I woke up early and was playing on my phone, he'd roll to me without waking up and cuddle me. I was his security blanket, his stuffed animal to hold. Naturally, his body had gone for the closest warm figure which was Erik. They were facing each other with Erik's face tucked in under Navid's chin. Navid had his arms wrapped securely around Erik and Erik's arms were tucked in between their chests.

"Babe," I said, crawling into bed behind Navid. I pawed at his back and he rolled over to hold me. It took about six seconds before he awoke with a start as his body figured out there was a surplus of Noah's in the bed.

"What? Woah! Oh... Yeah..." Navid sat up and wiped his face with a sniffle. "Um yeah Erik spends night here."

"Yeah, why?" I said with a laugh. I wasn't upset. I knew Erik wouldn't have tried anything with him. As much as Erik liked new experiences, he would never betray me nor I him.

"He is drunk. I can no permit he drives," Navid stumbled through groggy English.

"You gave him alcohol? You never let me drink!" I protested and got a weird look from Navid as though that were the last thing I should be upset about.

"I certainly no give him alcohol! I will never do this to underage! Is crime, Noah!" Navid whispered as though someone could hear us.

"Oh, he just took it. Yeah, he likes to drink. But why is he sleeping here? We have a couch and other bed," I asked.

"He is drunk and there are many men sleeping here so I bring him here to protect him so he does not end up doing things. This is safe place. None of my friends will dare cross to where my princess sleep," Navid said.

"They're all still here? Like sleeping? Hah I missed a party!" I am not a night owl. I never have been.

"Shut up, Noah! Please," Erik called and waved a hand towards me from under the covers.

"You need some headache stuff?" I asked looking at Erik's puffy eyes. He nodded and I started to head off to the kitchen to get him some water and pills. Navid accompanied me.

The guest room had two figures in the bed and one on the floor swaddled in a quilt. The couch had been pulled out into a bed. I didn't know it could do that. It held another bundle of guys sleeping head to feet.

Nasri was curled up in the big chair with a throw blanket over him. He looked beautiful with the morning sun creeping over him. I went to get a closer look, but Navid grabbed my arm and gave a disapproving scowl. He pushed me towards the kitchen and got some juice and tylenol for himself.

By the time everyone woke up, they all looked pretty beat up. Mike made a big breakfast and looked fresh as ever since he didn't drink. Everyone ate slowly and whispered. All the drapes and blinds were closed tightly. It was just after noon when everyone finally cleared out. Nasri and Erik were the last to leave and they parted with a sweet kiss. We were finally alone in our new home.

"I'm sorry, Noah. I didn't know everyone would end up sleeping here, but we all just ended up talking all night. Everyone felt so comfortable here. It's your spirit, you make a nice home," Navid said.

"It's great! This is crazy. I've never been to one of those parties where you wake up to people crashed all over the place. It's like we're the cool place to be now! Even Erik had an awesome time. He definitely enjoyed Nasri!" I laughed.

"Uh yes. Apparently they already explored each other. I had to stop it and take Erik to bed with us. He did not wish to go, but I tell Nasri not here and he tells Erik to go. That is not the way to find love, Noah. This is what I mean about he is not good influence... but I am happy you enjoy the night. Your happiness is worth it all," Navid said and kissed me.

+++ +++

The next week was Thanksgiving break so we had time to break in the new house. I wanted Navid to go with me to my dad's sister's house in Thousand Oaks for the Thanksgiving dinner, but he said he had business to catch up on while I was gone with my father.

Everything was going ok at my aunt's place until my cousin Emma dropped that I was dating a muslim guy while we were in the kitchen helping cook the meal. She always thought it was fun to start problems.

"Oh no, that's... They're dangerous, Noah," she said as my cousin laughed at her mother's xenophobia.

"He's not dangerous. He's a great guy, and he loves me. He just wants a chance at the American dream," I defended.

"And your father knows this? Oh Noah, I have a nice boy who started working at my office. I'm pretty sure he's... one of you. I think you might like him. He's very handsome. I could invite him to dinner tonight!" She offered.

"No! I am really happy. He loves me and we just moved in together. He's a really great guy. I wanted to bring him tonight, but he was busy," I said. Navid had texted me every 20-30 minutes to make sure I was ok and having fun. We had been glued together that whole week, and it felt weird to be out of his touch.

"Noah has a nice guy who is crazy about him, leave it alone," My dad said, surprising me as he came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"And you're ok with this?" My aunt pleaded. She was on a quest.

"If Noah is happy, and he has someone who respects him, cares for him, listens to him, loves him... That's all a father can hope for! It's his life, and I'm glad he has someone so supportive to help make it a nice one. He's happy, I'm happy," My dad said firmly.

"And he does all that? You're sure? I don't want you ending up wearing one of those head to toe black sheets and never speaking English again," My aunt said, always poking at the wrong thing.

"Yeah, he's great... of course I'm sure!" I turned and took a tray of potatoes out to the dining room. I was sure about most of it. I would work on the rest.

+++ +++

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think below :)