Noah's Starship Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to look concerned, but my brain just wanted me to sleep and my sex drive just didn't want to see him cry. He'd always been the dominant male, the strong arms and easygoing soul that put me at peace. His face with tears looked like someone else, someone I wasn't attracted to. I'd never thought about him like that. I needed my alpha.

And then I yawned while he was talking about the argument with his father. He stopped and looked at me with disappointment.

"I'm sorry, I just... I had a long day," I tried to cover. We hadn't talked long enough for me to wrap it up.

He stopped his teary tirade against his father's injustice and forced himself to composure. He swallowed his feelings and tried to look happy. Behind his eyes though, I could tell he was disappointed at my lack of compassion. I felt like an asshole, but a very sleepy one.

"It is late, my love," he said and forced a smile though his eyes disagreed with it. We said our goodnights then, but I could tell he wasn't doing well.

The next day he started texting me every half hour or so to see what I was up to. He could feel me pulling away, moving on with my life in his absence. I missed a long line of messages while I was seeing a movie with Erik. By the time we left the theater and went for a late lunch, Navid had sent about ten messages. They started off mild, just-checking-in type messages, but progressively turned sadder.

"You knew I was in the movie. I'm sorry. I hope you are having fun there," I texted back and my phone lit up again with him wanting to know when I was going to be home to talk with him.

"Go home now, Noah. I need talk to you and it is getting too late for you to be out," Navid wrote back knowing full well it was barely afternoon.

Erik got upset when I asked him to take me home. I was obeying a man halfway around the world.

"I'm sorry," I said to Erik as he drove in angry silence. "I'm so over this. I just want to have a fun day with my friends."

"And he isn't going to let that happen, is he? You don't tell him no, so he's not going to give in here," Erik noted.

"I guess not. He's the one who left. How can he be upset that I'm out?" I fidgeted with my phone.

"Because he's already established that he owns you and can separate you from the rest of the world. And now you're pushing back on it. If you never set a limit with him, you can expect him to set it for you. It's scary, Noah," Erik said and looked over at me with pity.

"I'll tell him that I need time for just for you and me, ok? I promise," I reasoned, but Erik was unconvinced.

"You always do this with him, Noah. You build up to do something and the he looks at you and you crumble for him," Erik fumed. I didn't know how to respond to that. He was right.

+++ +++

"I miss you so much," Navid said when I finally got home and was able to facetime with him. He didn't like talking on the phone, he wanted to see me. He was sitting in the backyard of the house his family was renting and I heard the soft crash of waves behind him.

"I miss you too, but I am connecting with my friends while you connect with your family. I need time to have fun too. Please try to be happy and enjoy them. You'll be home soon," I urged him.

"I do not realize until this how much I love you. Is miserable to be away and always think what is Noah up to. Is he ok? Does he even miss me anymore?" Navid asked and ignored my request for time with friends.

"Of course I miss you. I was so hurt when you left," I admitted. "But I understand that your family needs you just like I do. I am trying to enjoy the break and not just sit at home and be sad all day without you." He was starting to get on my nerves a little. I felt like he expected me to be weepy and depressed without him there. I wasn't.

"I will be home for Christmas day. It might be very late, but I will be there. Did you get the gifts I had sent? They should be there today," Navid asked.

"I don't have the mail key. You gave the keys to the man of the house. I am just the pet," I joked.

"Oh! I will text Aram to bring them in when he gets here. He tell me about you going off without tell him. That was no good, my Noah. You are my sweet boy and he tries to look out for you for his respect for me. You will obey to him until I am there with you again. Do you understand, my love?" Navid looked stern for a moment, but then his eyes softened.

"Yes sir," I said and something stirred in me as his dominant presence returned.

"Until then though... I need to see my princess," Navid said as though speaking in code. "You know, it's been many days since we were together. I can please see?"

"Um... what?" I didn't get it right away and his sultry eyes melted into a laugh.

"You are so innocent, my Noah. I forget this at times... Take your clothes off..." His voice dropped an octave to the old familiar commanding tone that made my body twist in desire.

I set the phone against the pillow and stood up so he could watch me. I slid out of my clothes and knelt on the bed at his command. He had me cross my arms behind my back and lower my head. I had my knees spread so I was on display for him.

"That's my good boy. Lay down and raise your legs so I can see my baby's prize," Navid was whispering in the quiet night. I did what he said.

"You want me inside you? Your body aches for it's master, does it not?" He asked in a low growl and I could tell he was stroking himself though I could only see his face.

"Yes sir. I need you so bad. It's too tight without you," I whined and put a finger to my hole to show him. My cock stood straight up at his commanding tone and adoring eyes. This was my Navid, the one I whined for.

"Don't play with it other than now for me to see. I am so close to cum just thinking about you my love. So beautiful and pink just for me to take care of," Navid was making ooh and ahh noises with his lips and I knew he was jerking off. I reached to stroke my cock and was instantly on edge. This would be quick, there was so much need between us.

"I'm so hard. I haven't cum without you. It's ok?" I asked as I jerked my cock and rubbed my hole for him.

"You touch yourself, is ok. I am not there to bring your body what is used to. But you only cum with me to permit. You belong to me and I to you. I want you are taken care of when I am away like this. You are good boy to ask permission," Navid approved.

"Can I see your cock? I miss it so much. It's so big. I think about it all day long," I begged.

"Of course, my love. It is only for you." Navid panned the camera down to show his fat, raging hardon as he fisted it urgently. He had his shorts tucked under his furry, low-hanging golf balls. They swayed angrily with each jerk.

"Fuck. That's beautiful," I laughed. "I forget how big it is when it's gone."

"It is yours, my heart. It misses it's tight little princess," Navid was breathing heavy. I brought my finger to my lips and sucked it for him which elicited raised eyebrows over hungry eyes as he watched me. I wet my finger and then put it back against my hole and pushed it in just a little. My body started to squirm and lurch as my hole twitched and cried out for his cock.

"I miss you so much," I admitted as a sad wave came over me. I remembered his smell, his touch. I'd forgotten it in the last few days of his absence. I'd gone back to my old boring life and filled the time with good friends and family, but the truth hit me that I was so lost without him.

"I miss you too, my little love. I promise you I will be home before Santa leaves the earth," Navid said. He wasn't exactly clear on the whole theme of Santa Claus. He seemed to think he was an alien who made presents on his home planet. It was not the moment to correct him though.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. I can't stop," I whined with my legs in the air as I fisted myself and rubbed my hole.

"Cum for me, Noah. Imagine me inside the tight little pink hole that I love, filling my boy with what he needs," Navid growled. His face screwed up and his breathing went ragged so I knew he was on the edge.

"Fuck, fuck, uhhhh," I grunted and shot cum all over my chest, my cheek, the comforter behind me.

"Uhhhh," he echoed. "I cum Noah. I cum my love. I fill you with my seed." His body lurched a few times and I watched one hot volley land on his cheek as he groaned.

As I came, I looked into his eyes and noticed he was staring back. It wasn't my hole that he came to, it was my face. He got off on watching my pleasure.

We stared into each other for a few more moments as our breathing came down together. I'd made a huge mess, but I laid there in exhaustion watching the spot of cum slide down his cheek in slow motion.

"You see what you do to me, my baby?" Navid laughed and scooped a big glob of cum from below the picture. It must have landed on his stomach or chest. It was thick, white slime that coated his fingers and held on firmly.

"And sad you are not here to lick me clean," he said and made a frown.

"I wish I could. I miss your taste," I admitted. "I miss everything about you."

"And I you, sweet one. I will return to you as soon as I can," Navid assured as he cleaned up.

"I must go shower now and get to bed. My brothers wake early and they are not quiet to let me sleep like you do," Navid told me after a few minutes of sweet talk. It was true, he loved to sleep in. He wasn't the morning person that I am. I was used to staying in bed and playing on my phone quietly while he snored with me in his arms. If he woke up without me there he would get upset, even if I had left to make him breakfast.

We said our goodnights and then I let him go. I went to clean up and then put on some fresh shorts and a tank top.

Aram was downstairs waiting for me and playing Navid's video games.

"You want to kill zombies with me, Noah? I heard you upstairs so I turned this on to give you guys some privacy," Aram laughed as my cheeks turned beet red.

"Ugh, for real? Aww I'm sorry. It's..." I started.

"Nah, no worries mate," Aram interrupted. "A man has needs. I'm glad you two are doing better. You're back to your old self."

"What does that mean?" I asked and settled in next to him.

"Just seemed like you were starting to move on with him gone. You stopped moping around for him. He noticed. I think you had him worried. He's never loved someone like he loves you. Don't take it lightly." Aram didn't look up.

Like Navid, Aram was brilliant at reading people. He appeared goofy and carefree, but underneath he was as sensitive and intuitive as Navid. I should have known Navid would figure it out. He always seemed to know what I was feeling, even before I understood it sometimes. He had studied my quirks, my tells. He knew I wasn't missing him like he did me.

"I'm not... He left me... I don't want to hurt like that again," I admitted. Aram paused his game and patted the seat next to him on the couch. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Navid didn't leave you. He will be back as soon as he can. He wants a nice, simple life with his quiet, simple boy. It's all he's ever wanted. The day he saw you his heart was set. He got this nice home for you to take care of and fill with love. He's not leaving you. Ok? So don't give him trouble for taking a simple vacation." Aram said. I nodded.

I made dinner for us while Aram went to get the mail from the little room in the center of the complex. He took a video of me opening the gift packages so he could share it with Navid.

The first box was clothes, new jeans, a few shirts with long sleeves to cover me, and a shoes. They were exactly the things Navid always chose for me when we went to the mall. We'd usually argue in the polite, gentle way we disagreed. I laughed thinking about it.

The second box had textbooks. It was the books I needed for two of my spring classes. I wasn't ready to even think about next semester, but Navid planned ahead. He'd already registered me, and these were the books.

The last box had winter gear in it. There were goggles, gloves, thick ski pants, and other stuff. There was a printed out note inside that said it was for our ski trip. He'd never mentioned a ski trip coming up, but I knew it was something he liked to do with his friends. Aram captured my reactions to send to him.

"We're going skiing?" I asked Aram after he stopped filming.

"Yeah, for his birthday weekend in January. He didn't tell you?" Aram looked a little surprised.

"You know I'm the pet. I just go where master takes me," I laughed.

+++

The night before Christmas Eve, Navid had set up a "date" for me. He called me on the facetime and told me that Erik and Nasri would pick me up to take me to Karim's house for dinner and I would stay the night there. My dad would pick me up from there the next day and take me to my family's Christmas Eve party. He had it all planned out and coordinated.

"You can have a taste of my culture before going off for the holidays with your father," Navid said. "Also, there is gift downstairs for you. Aram got it from mailbox!"

"I wish you were coming with me," I admitted. He lost his smile at that one and his eyes looked sad again.

"I want that more than anything, my love. But I fly home for Christmas. I have ticket. I will be there come whatever. I will be there for you," he assured. We played around a little with some naked time before he watched me get dressed for the night out.

Aram was waiting downstairs playing a video game while talking to someone in the headset. I found a package on the coffee table and set down my phone on a couch pillow so Navid could watch me open it. It was a set of kitchen knives and some fancy cooking tools. I pretended to be excited about it. I knew he loved the thought of me being busy in his kitchen.

Erik and Nasri showed up at 7 just as Aram was heading out for the night. He talked to Nasri for a moment while I showed Erik my presents and got an eyeroll.

"I'll text later to see you are ok there. If you need me to come get you, just call. Okay, Noah?" Aram pulled me aside and backed me against the wall to tell me this.

"Okay, dad!" I joked. His tense stance eased off slightly at that jab.

"Sorry. You've been mine to watch for over a week now. I'd kind of gotten used to always having you close by. I can see why Navid likes this. Maybe I need my own Noah," Aram leaned in and kissed my cheek. "But seriously, call me if you need anything."

Nasri gave me an awkward hug and then took the bag I'd packed and headed towards his car followed by Erik. Aram locked up after us and then kissed my cheek again as he headed off to his car.

+++ +++

"Noah, my poor little orphan. I hope you have not gone wild with Navid's absence," Karim pulled me in for a tight hug when we got to their house. Mike was right behind him and gave me similar sarcastic condolences.

Their house was on the valley side of the hills, but it was beautiful and had a huge patio that hung over a steep drop. Mike had made every inch of it look like a home decor catalog.

We ate dinner around a large round table. Karim put me between him and Mike with Erik and Nasri across from us. One of the couples who had gone to Santa Barbara joined us. I'd forgotten their names. Karim kept trying to push more food on me.

After dinner, Erik and I went to help Mike clean up. I only helped him load the dishes before he gave me a beer to take out to Karim. I found him in the living room with Nasri and the other guys. They were sitting on the couch watching the TV as I walked up to hand Karim his beer.

"Uh, Noah. I thought you were helping Mike?" He said with a nervous tone as I handed him the bottle. Karim got to his feet.

"He asked me to bring this," I started, but then trailed off as I looked at Navid on the big screen tv. It wasn't just him. His parents were standing behind him and his father was talking in Persian. There must have been a camera in the TV as Navid's met mine with worry.

"What's going on?" I asked Navid with confusion when his dad had stopped speaking.

"These are my parents, Noah. They wanted to meet Karim since we will be working together so closely. I was going to talk to you afterwards. I thought you would enjoy the big screen," Navid said.

"Hello. It is an honor to meet you," I said and pressed my hands together like a prayer as I bowed towards his parents.

"They're not from that part of Asia, Noah," Navid laughed with a large grin.

"He is respectful, let him show respect," Navid's father said with a slow, British accent. He smiled at me as though he was pleased.

Navid's mother smiled and said something to me in her language.

"She says hello, it is nice to see your face," a voice translated from behind me and I turned to see Mike had crept in. Of course he had learned Persian. He seemed somewhat obsessed with the culture of his husband.

Karim pulled me in front of him and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Tell her thank you for all of the wonderful gifts and clothes. I love them and she has such great style!" I asked the room. Navid piped up to translate this and his mother nodded with pleasure.

She turned then to Navid and spoke. Mike translated for me.

"He is so young! He does not look like a bad character. How could a mother abandon such a handsome, well-mannered boy? How can a society leave him to fend for himself? He is so young. It angers me that he has no one," Mike said.

Karim whispered something in Persian behind my back and pushed Mike on the shoulder.

"Don't translate everything, you idiot..." Mike translated. "Hey! Noah has a right to know what is said about him."

And just like that, everyone knew my story. Worse, they knew the version Navid had hyped up to make it sound like I was a street kid he had adopted from a shelter. The room looked at me with pity, and I turned to see Erik standing there looking confused. He knew about my mom, but didn't know the version Navid had put out.

I turned to Navid with fire in my eyes. He didn't care about my reputation, as long as it patchworked our relationship into something acceptable to his parents. He looked at me with guilty eyes and mouthed, "sorry."

"I hope," Mike started translating and I realized Navid's mom was talking again, "that my son is treating you well. You are part of our family now. I give approval for this. I see now there is no bad in you. My son was right to take you in under his protection. I hope that you will come with Navid next trip that we take. You have a family now."

"Thank you! I am so honored. I'm speechless," I said and my heart leapt. Her approval made up for the embarrassment. Her smile was genuine. She was accepting me. Navid translated for me as his mother nodded approval.

"Yes, it was a good decision that he made. You are a very nice boy," Navid's father said in English. He smiled at me, but it wasn't the same as his wife's. I don't know how I could tell, but his eyes said that he knew what I was and what I was doing with his son. He didn't look like he disapproved either. Did he know? His eyes looked me up and down in a few, quick movements.

"Thank you, sir," I said and lowered my head.

+++ +++

"I think they like me!" I told Navid when everyone had cleared out to give us privacy.

"Of course they do. They see you are nice, respectful boy who needs me." Navid beamed.

"I am so happy!" I bounced on the couch with a goofy grin.

"It looks beautiful on you, my love. I cannot wait to be there to hold you," Navid said.

"Why did you want them to meet Karim and not me?" I asked.

"I didn't want them meet anyone! I tell them I have business with Karim so that I can excuse myself and come talk to you. Then they insist on say hello to him since he is Persian. Karim set-up video chat as surprise for my baby but he pretend we have business when he see them. They are excited to see I am make money," Navid explained the whole mix-up.