Noah's Starship Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gritted my teeth at the full feeling and he gave me that worried look as he held still inside me. He leaned down and kissed me and then kissed the bottom of my right foot. He brought my toes to his lips and sucked them as he started to drill me again.

"Fuck that feels so good. Fuck me, Naviiii," I squealed. His fingers found my lips then and he pressed them in for me to suck away the pain. Next to his cock they were my favorite pacifier. He pushed back to my throat and I gagged a few times as he sped up his assault on my hole.

"Pretty little toes on my princess," Navid smiled down at me and then leaned to kiss my cheek as he finger-fucked my mouth and drilled my ass. He slipped the fingers out then and reached down to take hold of my ass. He squeezed my cheeks as he pushed in deeper and I whined again.

"Ow ow ow," I said as he went too far. He backed off, but then pushed there again and covered my lips with his own.

"Open to me, Noah," he commanded and then put his tongue in my mouth as he started fucking me at the new depth.

"I so close, Noah. I need deep place to fill my boy. So much seed for you. We must dig," He said as though this were a real concern. I nodded and he kissed me again as he sped up.

"I cum, Navid," I begged. "Please, I'm going to cum." I felt the spunk building up in my shaft and ready to blow as my cock thumped along his abs. He nodded and kept on plowing me with grunts of approval.

"I cum too, right here," Navid said and I felt his body tense up. I threw my arms around his shoulders and held on as he started to drop his load in my hole. The minute I felt the hot spunk begin to fill me, my cock let go and started to fire off between us. I shot all along our chests and got him on the cheek.

"Uhhhh fuck fuck fuck," we whined together as our bodies twisted into each others'. I shot on his chin and he turned his head and buried it in my shoulder, wiping his sticky beard against my skin.

"Fuck yeah! fuck me," I begged as my body convulsed in his arms. He filled me and I coated him. I felt his cum fill me and leak out around his thick shaft. Spurts of it leaked out and down between my thighs as he kept drilling me with intensity.

"I love you, Noah," he growled as he got in a few last pumps on my hole and then collapsed on top of my sticky chest. I wrapped my legs around him as he slowed and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too," I said and kissed him.

"Fuck," he laughed as he recovered his breath. He rolled over to his side and nuzzled his lips against my neck. He twisted my legs to the side so he could spoon me and keep his cock inside. I put my arm around his neck and held his hulking frame as though he were the smaller one.

He lowered his head and his nose went into my armpit. We laid there together as his breathing slowed. Soon enough, I heard his snoring start. His cock had gone soft inside me, but it was still so thick in my squishy, cum-filled hole.

"Let's go to bed," I said and tried to wake him, but he was out cold.

"Navi," I said and tried to worm out of his arms.

"Ok, ok, whiny princess. We go to shower clean and nice," he said grudgingly. He slid out of me and left a pool of cum on the cold tile floor. I'd clean it up in the morning. He helped me up and picked the bits of wrapping paper off my sticky body with a laugh.

"My messy baby," he laughed and kissed me. He led me upstairs and we scrubbed each other in the shower between yawns.

We passed out naked under the covers after drying off. We both needed a good night of sleep in each other's arms. It felt so good to sleep on his chest again with that familiar heartbeat against my ear. It put me into a deep sleep.

Waking up with him was better than any Christmas present I'd gotten except maybe the photobook. I made him a big breakfast and cleaned up the living room while he checked on his business stuff on his laptop. We opened the rest of our presents. It was mostly clothes.

"How long do we keep the tree?" he asked as the morning sun lit the shiny ornaments. I slid under his arm and he kissed my cheek while I told him how the whole tree thing worked.

"Next month is your birthday! We'll have to do this whole present thing again," I laughed.

"I have everything I need right here. My baby, my business, my uh... something else with a b," Navid tried to think.

"Butt! My butt!" I said excitedly and slid his hand down to my ass.

"Of course! How can I forget this beautiful thing I love so much," Navid kissed me.

"Karim comes over tonight to work on project with me. Mike will come too. We make dinner for them," he said as an afterthought.

"What? I have to plan something! We don't have food to make something fancy!" I fumed. He was always springing things on me. I smacked him on the chest.

"Is ok, we order Persian food delivery will be good. No worries for you!" Navid assured.

"It feels like life is back to normal now," I said and settled back into his arms.

"If this is normal, I hope for normal to be our normal forever," He said.

"Me too." I kissed his chest and snuggled into his side as he clicked away on his laptop again. He had a lot of business to catch up on.

I got in a good nap there under his arm while he worked. Nothing else in the world mattered. Everything was back to how it should be.

+++

Thanks everyone, let me know if you want to read more or what you think please :)