Noah's Starship Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held steady for a moment, but then pushed deeper in as he leaned into me and kissed my neck. He pressed me against the wall. I steadied myself on my hands, but he was so much heavier than my body could support. My cheek wedged against the cold tile wall. Luckily the heater was blowing down on us because it was still very cold.

He let me adjust for a minute before he slid back out and leaned down to spit on my hole. He gave it a quick slurp of his tongue that left me feeling warm and tingly. He got back up and slid into me again. My cock was rock hard and flopping around splattering precum in every direction. We were both leaving our DNA samples at the scene of the crime.

"Fuck so tight... fuck my boy feel so good... fuck I love this pussy," Navid growled in my ear as his hands reached up my tight thermal shirt and grabbed for my nipples. He roughly worked them in his fingers as his teeth worked along the collar of my shirt.

"You feel so good inside me... I love you... I want your seed in me," I begged as he hole-punched me with urgency.

"I give... fuck... I give soon..." Navid panted as he plunged deep inside me with his thick, brown monster. I reached for my cock and jacked it slowly so he wouldn't see.

"Uhhhh," I whined as he filled me with what I needed. Every inch of my skin felt alive with his attention, his grabbing, his filling. He rubbed my pecs like he wanted a girl there, but he never seemed disappointed in my flat, semi-defined chest. Why was I thinking about that?

"No Noah!" Navid said suddenly and I felt his hand pull mine off of my cock. "Is my job to bring you to finish."

"But I just..." I started to say.

"I am King today, yes?" He charmed again. He kissed my cheek softly. "My sweet innocent."

He sped up then and I knew from his grunts and growls that his beast was ready to explode.

"Uhhh fuck... I cum, my love... I give you your need," Navid said and slid his cock deep inside me. He pistoned it in short, quick jabs to keep it buried as his body tensed up and he hissed against my ear.

"Ahhhhh I cum," he said and I felt his thick, hot paint splash inside me. It felt so good and I pushed back on him to get it deeper. I needed his pleasure so bad. He held me and squeezed my pecs as he licked my lips for me to open to him.

He shook and I went with him as he held me tightly and licked at my tongue. I sucked on his as he pistoned out all that he had to offer inside me.

"Fuck so beautiful. I love my Noah princess," Navid gasped for air as his body settled down. We leaned against the wall together as he put one hand on it to steady us as his other hand held me back against his chest.

"So good," he praised after regaining his breath. "You finish too, my love?" He asked lazily as he lipped at my cheek.

"No," I said. It was one of the few times him filling me didn't bring me to completion.

"Oh, my love. I go too fast for you. Is danger of situation make me to hurry," he said sheepishly.

"It is your job to bring me to finish," I said in his accent. I pushed off of him as his thick cock slid out of me with a pop. It leaked his juice all over my ass.

I turned towards him and gripped my cock.

"How you want for me to finish you?" Navid asked looking worried.

I took his hand and brought it to my shaft.

"Are you afraid of it?" I asked.

"No! I never fear my princess," Navid fumbled for his pride. He sighed and then gripped my cock in his fist.

"This what my princess wants?" Navid asked. I nodded.

"This make my baby finish with happy?" He asked and leaned in to kiss me as he stroked my cock.

It felt so weird. He'd never really done that. Part of me really didn't like it. It felt awkward. He was the shrine of masculinity to me, a pillar to lean on. I felt like I was humbling him. But something inside me said it was necessary. He wanted to own my orgasm, my completion. He wanted to be the one who made me finish.

"This isn't right," I said suddenly and pushed his hand away. I was so hard and so close. His sweet kisses and words filled me with desire. But it just felt wrong.

"I don't understand. I do it wrong?" Navid looked at me with pained confusion.

"It's your birthday. This should be about you, not me," I lied, but the message was the same.

"You are me, Noah. You are mine and I hold responsible for your pleasure. If my princess has need, I must do my job. My heart is in here," Navid said and put a hand to my chest.

He looked so funny there with his big, floppy cock still hanging out of his pants with a trail of cum dangling towards the floor. He was desperately trying to make me happy.

"Come to me, Noah. I will not force you, but I need my heart pleased," he said and reached a hand towards me. I stepped into him and he turned me around so my back was pressed against his chest as his cock laid between my cheeks. He kissed down my neck and put a hand to my mouth. I licked it and then he lowered it down to my cock and started to jerk me. His other other hand rubbed my tummy. I don't know why, but that always seemed to bring me to the edge.

"Uhhhh... I'm so close!" I whined as he bit against my earlobe. He loved chewing on me.

"Cum for me, princess. Give daddy your pleasure," he growled.

He sped up on my cock as I whined under his touch. I let out a loud gasp as I started to shoot off. It was such a new experience that my body shot extra far and I coated the sink and mirror with spots.

"Fuhhhh that feels so... uhhhh... thank you... love you..." I mumbled under his kisses.

"I love you too, my sweet boy," Navid slowed down on my cock and squeezed the shaft extra hard to milk out the last of it as I finished up.

We recovered there together braced against the wall. I went for wet paper towels to clean us off and then I did my best to mop up the crime scene of our love. Navid dressed and checked himself in the mirror as I worked.

By the time we got back outside, the guys were there. They had done the slopes and looked a little sunburned. I learned that it reflects off the white snow and you're supposed to use sunblock. Seemed odd with how cold it was.

"You boys had fun? No accidents?" One of the men asked us.

"Oh yes, Noah is a natural," Navid laughed and squeezed my shoulder. He told them we wanted to sled, so the guys went to trade in their skis for sleds and joined us.

It was a lot easier than skiing. Navid sat on the sled and spread his legs for me to sit in front of him. He held me tightly as his legs pushed us to the edge and then we went down the slope. It was crazy fun and we did it a few times.

Our guide came out the last time we went down and he got a picture of us. He took pictures of the other guys going down too. He didn't seem at all bothered by the fact that men were holding each other like that. He developed them on big glossy paper with a souvenir frame which of course Navid bought.

"We are so perfect," he said on the ride home as he held it in front of us and looked at our smiling faces in a sea of white snow.

"Oh My God, is that?" I pointed at a spot on my shirt where the jacket was open in the picture. He reached and unzipped my jacket and opened it to show a cum stain on my shirt. I'm pretty sure it was his and now the evidence would live forever in the picture.

"I mark my boy," he laughed. "No one else will notice."

+++ +++

We went for dinner that night in a private dining room at a steakhouse where everyone consumed crazy amounts of meat. I just had some salad and a few bites of his steak. I don't like eating like that. I hate that feeling of carrying around too much food.

"He doesn't like meat?" asked one of the guys.

"He is ok. He has some of mine," Navid said. He didn't like people commenting on me.

Luckily the dinner went off without any problems. Karim kept spotlighting what Navid was doing for his business and the other guys seemed impressed. Navid worked his usual charm over them, and we got adoring looks whenever he put his arm around me or fed me a piece of steak. We were the youngest ones there.

I thought we were finished, but then they brought in a birthday cake and sang some Persian song to him. I tried to follow along just going "blah blah blah." He laughed when I did that and insisted I help him blow out the candles. I had a little of the cake, it was really good.

We made it home late. The dinner had gone on and on. It was good for Navid's future, and he talked with a few of the men about how he could help them. Still, we had one last time to get to before his birthday was over.

"We must hurry, Noah," he said as the van pulled up to the lodge.

"For what?" Karim asked. Navid responded in Persian and Karim laughed hysterically.

"Ok guys, clear the way, these two kids have urgent business," Karim announced as everyone was unbuckling.

"I want in on that," one of the guys said with a laugh.

Navid didn't respond, but took my hand and pulled me out of the van. It was freezing cold outside, but we quickly made it to the door and rushed up to our room.

It was quick, but good. He was tipsy from his birthday dinner and full so he let me bounce on his lap while he sat on the chair in our room. I came at 11:58 and he followed before his phone chirped that his birthday was over. He was still filling me as he reached to turn off his phone. He tossed it on the bed and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Everyone was so impress with you and how we love. I am always so proud to have you in my arms," Navid praised as he recovered his breath while looking up into my eyes.

"I think they were more impressed by your business skills and charm. You work so hard," I said.

"Is all for you, my Noah. All to give you life you require. Money mean nothing without special Noah to spend it on," he replied.

I bounced a few more times as his cum leaked out of me. I leaned down and licked my cum off his shirt. Our laundry pile would be extra gross when we got home.

+++ +++

The next afternoon we flew back to LA. This time Karim and Mike sat across from us while the other guys were in first class. As soon as we buckled in the same flight attendant sauntered by.

"Hi Navid! Welcome back! How was it?" He'd remembered his name. My chest growled in jealousy. Navid squeezed my hand.

"Thank you, Steven. My birthday was great." Navid knew the attendants name as well. Of course it was on his name tag, but Navid didn't need to look. He always remembered names. They talked for a few more minutes until it was take-off time.

"My heart is unhappy?" Navid asked realizing I'd turned away from them and was looking out the window.

"Were you talking to me, or your new love Steven?" I asked with a whine that annoyed me when I heard it.

"Oh, Noah!" Navid laughed and then looked sad. "Oh no, Noah! By now you know you have only place in my heart. There is no other."

"I'm sorry... you're right," I said and Navid kissed my cheek discretely.

"When I am nice to people, they are nice back and we get good service and free things! Is how the world work. I cannot avoid all humans." Navid said as the plane rolled down the runway.

I leaned against him and he lifted the armrest to bring me into his side. I looked over to see Mike watching us. We exchanged hopeful smiles as Karim thumbed through a magazine and Navid rubbed my back thoughtfully.

I was ready to go home to the life he'd created for me. I was ready to get into our bed while he went around to check the locks and set the alarm. I was ready to sleep in his arms while he played with his phone and planned out the next day's work. I missed our routine.

***

Please let me know your thoughts. I like hearing how people interpret things differently. Comments are always appreciated.