Noah's Starship Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back out with the food and set it on the table as I watched Navid building an elaborate house from the legos. Dylan watched with amazement and I listened to Navid telling him a story about the house. He said it was magic and granted wishes. He went through a whole suspenseful story as Dylan looked at him with rapt attention, mouth agape.

I froze in awe of him as he entertained Dylan and made him feel at ease. I'd never seen him that way. He was so good with him, a natural father, and it melted my heart. I waited for him to finish before announcing that lunch was ready. Dylan jumped up and grabbed Navid by the arm.

"You can sit by me, ok!" Dylan announced and Navid pretended as though he was being dragged over to the dining table. I set down bowls of macaroni and cheese with the meatballs in front of them. I had cut Dylan's into small pieces since I remembered he wasn't a good chewer. Navid sat at the head of the table and talked with Dylan as we ate.

It was easy to let my mind wander to thoughts of us having a little family of our own someday. I pictured it just like this. Us sitting with our child, maybe a few boys. They would look just like him and speak English and Persian. He would be such a good father, good provider.

We finished lunch and I cleaned up while Navid and Dylan settled in on the couch to watch a cartoon. Dylan was telling him about all the characters and Navid kept asking questions like he was genuinely interested. I laughed when Navid overreacted in amazement to every fact Dylan told him about the show.

I came back out after finishing the kitchen to find Dylan curled up next to him around a pillow. Navid had draped a blanket over him and tucked it around him securely. He was sound asleep with a peaceful smile. I was amazed at how quickly Navid had gotten him to nap.

"How did you do that? He hates naps." I pointed towards Dylan with a questioning look, but Navid just shrugged and turned back to the sports channel. I sat next to Navid and pretended to be interested in the latest soccer updates and team trades. He put his arm around me and I pushed into his side until I fell asleep too. He was the nap magician.

A few hours later, Navid woke me and handed me a notepad.

"He will need food tonight. I will go buy this while you stay with the baby. Ok? Write down what we will need for the dinner and whatever you wish. I don't know what babies eat," Navid said. He never went to the store without me, but we didn't have a carseat for Dylan.

I wrote down a few things and asked him to get a movie for us out of the machine. He left me to play with Dylan while he went to the store to get some things for our dinner and rent a kid's movie for us to watch. He came home and took Dylan out to the little backyard to kick the soccer ball around for awhile while I made dinner. He showed him tricks he could do with it.

We had a nice evening and Navid even seemed to enjoy the cartoon movie we watched. I got Dylan ready for bed and tucked him into the guest bedroom where he could sleep until his mom came to get him. I laid next to him and talked to him until he fell asleep. He was worried about his mom coming, but I promised she wanted him to try and sleep before she came. Navid watched me from the doorway.

We went back downstairs and watched TV quietly until my cousin came back to pick him up. She thanked us as Navid carried him out to her car and buckled him in his car seat.

"You two are so great! Thank you! You're so cute together. I'm happy for you, Noah. I really am," She said. We hugged and she drove off into the night.

+++

"You were so good with him, Noah. I am proud of you," Navid said when he locked the door and started to turn off lights.

"I've helped out with him before when we were visiting them. I even changed his diaper a few times," I said with a scrunched face.

"You are so good take care of him. He knows he is safe with you. Now your cousin will want us help with him," Navid laughed.

"I know... I hope you didn't have anything planned tonight. Next time I'll tell her..." I started to say.

"We will help. Is good practice for future when we are parents. You never know where life can lead," Navid said. He pulled me in for a kiss.

We went upstairs to get ready for bed. I put on pajamas while Navid stripped down to a pair of boxers.

We settled into bed and he pulled out his phone to open the questions app again. He handed it to me and told me to get back to that couple's quiz we were working on.

"Number five... Was our relationship more exciting when we first met than it is now?" I asked with a sigh.

"Exciting more now! I was so nervous and worry when we first start. You are so young and feelings so fragile. You do not trust me back then. I had to prove my love for you. But now... I get so excited when I think of us now because I know we are perfect for life. I get to see future for us, bigger house, nicer things, beautiful children to come home to," Navid said.

"Wait! You want children?" I wandered off of the question I'd asked.

"With you, yes! Of course. I was sure of it before, but seeing you with the boy today... you are a natural caretaker. You will be perfect for our children. It is so beautiful to see you take care of a tiny life. You did everything so nice. He was never scared," Navid said.

"You were pretty good too. It just seemed so natural for you when you played with him. You made him love you and kept him entertained. You're going to be the best dad ever," I said.

"With you as the mothering figure, being the father will be simple. You are so caring and know what the baby needs. You will be perfect," Navid praised. He kissed my cheek without seeing any sort of problem with implying that I would be the mother.

"Wait! Why do I have to be the mother? Why can't you be the mother?" I pushed against his chest.

"Because my nipples are too hairy. You want the baby to get a hairball when I try to feed him?" Navid laughed and tried to tickle me until we just wound up kissing and he pinned me back against the pillows.

"Ok fine. But I don't want them calling me mom. I can be daddy and you can be Persian daddy... or whatever that word is," I said and realized I needed to learn more Persian.

"We say Baba... or Pedar," Navid offered, happy to be the language helper. He rarely offered to teach me Persian. It seemed unimportant to him that I learned any of it.

"Baba. I like that! Baba, baba," I repeated several times and kissed up his nose.

"Shall we try to get you pregnant? You will look so beautiful with baby inside you. Your little belly will carry my children?" He asked with a look of intent.

"I wish I could... I would have a house-full of children for you, but I can't... I'm a boy," I said and pulled away from his side. I regretted this topic.

"Noah, it was joke! Of course you are boy... and growing into handsome man that I love more every day. I see your cock. I like it." Navid pulled me back to his chest.

"I know but... I can't get pregnant." I laid my head against his heartbeat.

"I know how babies are made. I don't need it to come from your womb to know it can have your beautiful soul and perfect light. Our children will have the love we put into them, the warm family we make for them. You will be perfect parent to them. They will adore you. We worry about a womb later," Navid said.

"They would have to be mine or yours though... right? We can't smoosh the sperm together?" I asked.

"No, they would be ours! Always ours! There are ways, Noah. Karim tells me of this. He will help. He does not want his own children, but for a time he and Mike consider this. We can get Persian eggs and decide which sperm to use first. We can have many if you will take care of them," Navid said seriously. He had been thinking about this for awhile.

"I would want to use yours. You are so handsome. Plus, If our babies were yours, your parents would have to accept them..." I said.

"I don't know, Noah..." Navid sighed.

"They will! They love you and they love me. They will come around. I'll make them. They will love their grandchildren," I assured.

"That is true... I hope that will be true. We will fix it. They will love them. How can they deny their own blood... " he said and trailed off in deep thought. He was unsure.

"Question six?" I asked and tried to change the subject.

Navid nodded.

"How do I sleep?" I read the question.

"You sleep like dead body most night. Sometime I will put fingers under your chin to check for the heartbeat. Some nights you talk a little," Navid laughed.

"I do? Like what?" My dad had told me before that I talked in my sleep.

"Is not always easy to understand. You call my name sometimes. At first when we share bed I think you need me or need something so I answer, but now I know you just dream of me," Navid said happily and kissed my forehead.

"I always dream of you," I assured.

"And me? I snore and it keep you awake, yes?" Navid asked.

"No, I love your snoring. It lulls me to sleep. It means that everything is safe. The doors are locked and the world is at peace when you snore. I love sleeping with my head on your heartbeat and you get so warm at night. It feels good on me. I get so cold when I nap without you," I noted.

"I don't wake you up? Sometimes in the night I wake up with hunger for you. You let me rub you, touch where I need to. I kiss all over you and get my fill so I sleep again. I never want anyone else in my bed. You are all I need." Navid let a hand slip down to cup my ass and squeeze it.

"Next question?" I asked.

"No, it is time for sleep, time to hold my little love and dream together," Navid said and brought me into his heartbeat. He took his phone back and put it on silent before setting it on the nightstand. He pulled the covers up over us and kissed me before we drifted off.

+++

Thank you for reading. Comments always appreciated. :)