Noah's Starship Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huhhhh," I whined and gasped as his thick cock pushed inside me and my body jerked and tensed. Navid was bouncing me on his cock and looked pretty close to finishing himself.

"You shoot so nice, baby. I am close to cum," Navid warned as he started slamming up into me in hard, fast strokes, pounding the hole he owned.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I shouted as my cock gave up a few more volleys and I collapsed back against his chest. He rubbed a hand over my tummy, smoothing out my cum and rubbing it into my nipples and chest. He slid the hand up to my neck and then pushed two fingers past my lip so I could suck up the cum he'd collected.

"Hot," he laughed. "Uh I cum!" he got suddenly serious and lifted us off the mattress so he could pound me properly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Navid growled as he started to fire off inside me. He shoved in deep and held it while he fired off then withdrew and plunged in again to deliver the next one.

"Yes! Give me your cum," I squealed as I felt his shots hit deep inside me like some sort of internal video game that made me yelp every time he his missiles hit their targets. I turned my face to stare down at him. I love watching him finish.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Babe! Fuck!" Navid emptied his load in me, filling me with his seed and squishing that fat cock as far in as he could.

His face contorted with ragged gasps for air as he gave me all he had. He bared his teeth and his eyes opened and closed like he was alternating between surprise and sleepiness. They were always a little different, his orgasm faces. One time he looked like he saw something shocking in the corner of the room, but then turned to smile like he decided he was ok with it.

"FAhhhhh yuh!" He groaned with one last release as his neck arched and his stomach rippled. He collapsed back against the bed and turned his head to the side, gasping for air as we stared into each other's eyes.

"You... come," he mumbled and pulled me to swivel around on his cock. I sat up and turned so I was facing him. I leaned down against his chest and his arms wrapped around me. He rubbed a hand up into my hair and kissed the top of it as his chest rose and fell to recover his breath.

"I love you so much, princess," he rasped and pushed my face up to look at him. He leaned in and kissed me, swirling his tongue around my mouth.

"I love you too," I promised when our kiss broke. I snuggled into his chest and we napped happily. His watch woke us an hour later. We went to shower and then I made dinner while he caught up on work emails and phone calls. They never ended.

"You always hum after I fuck you good," Navid noted when he came up behind me in the kitchen. I was plating our dinner of salad and roasted lamb. He put his arms around me and held me from behind as I worked. He never offered to help with that stuff.

"You always fuck me good when I hum," I assured him as if that made any sense.

"Is a cycle. We are made for each other," Navid laughed and kissed my neck.

After dinner, we got to work on my paper and project. There wasn't all that much to change. I had formatting issues and I'd left out a few sections that I was supposed to address in the outline he gave us. I'm really good at writing, but when it comes to a scientific research paper I get lost and confused.

We went to bed early, or at least I did. I fell asleep on his chest while he answered some work emails and had a long conversation on the phone with Karim. I dozed off to the lulling rhythm of his language.

+++

We took my dad for dinner on Sunday at his favorite place; one of those sports grills with the giant televisions and an endless selection of specialty beer from little craft places around Southern California. He and Navid liked to share samples of their favorites.

"Well? What's the big news? What's going on with you two?" dad asked when the hostess seated us.

"I failed my science project," I said, not ready to break the big news.

"You've never failed anything in your life! I'm shocked, Noah!" dad said with wide eyes. "And for that you invited me for dinner? I could have lectured you over the phone," he laughed.

"No worry, Mr. Kinney. I met with his professor and he has fixed it for a new grade. We spend all of yesterday working to perfect it." Navid assured.

"Oh... That's great. Thanks... So then what's the big news?" dad figured out that wasn't it. Navid squeezed my hand under the table. Dad looked between us as though trying to figure things out.

"Would you like to hear about our craft beers?" the waiter interrupted our tension.

"Yes! We can't wait!" I squealed a little too loudly, excited for the diversion.

"Oh, I'll need to see some I.D. from you," he said, eyeing me with heavy suspicion.

"He's underage and not drinking... ever," Navid assured him with a laugh. I knew it would probably be a long time before Navid ever gave me any alcohol. He saw the problems it had caused between his business mentor Karim and his partner. That answer pleased dad. He nodded and the waiter went on to explain their new selection.

They ordered a "flight" of beer to try and joked about the ones they had the last time we came here. It was the perfect place for them. It had all the important games on big screens, new drinks to experience, and free wi-fi so I could entertain myself while snuggled under Navid's arm in an oversized corner booth.

Navid further distracted my dad with jokes about the other beers they had tried the last few times we went there. "What did we have the last time that we hated? The Sock Monkey? That was awful."

"Yeah," dad chuckled. "It was all sock and no monkey."

Navid kept the mood light. He wanted to make sure dad had at least a little alcohol in him before he asked the important question. My dad was his most important client. He always treated him with respect and made him feel like a great man. I knew dad loved him like his own son. We were halfway through a basket of chips and salsa when Navid finally got down to it.

"Well, Mr. Kinney, sir. I hope you see how much I love your son. He is my world. There is nothing I will stop at to make him happy," Navid started.

"Yes?" dad said with one eyebrow raised. He knew where this was going.

"And well, sir," Navid cleared his throat. "You know my business is good. I am put away much in savings. Noah's education is already safe in account for him. He will have books, clothes, food, tuition. Whatever he needs. Now I save to get us bigger house. I want that he has safety and I provide for him no matter what." Navid was laying out his case.

"That makes me happy to hear," dad said and sipped his beer while he waited for the question he knew was coming. There were very few places a speech like this could go.

"Yes sir. I want you are happy too. You raise a Noah any father will be proud to have... and sir... I want your permission to... to marry him... my promise to take care of him until I die," Navid said. He finished and took a sip of his beer. I kept my mouth shut. I knew it was important to him to do this right.

"Oh... I... well you know I am so happy that he has found someone who truly cares for him and has the means to provide like you do... but," my dad started. He paused and fumbled with his phone as it rested on the table top.

"Yes sir?" Navid looked worried.

"Well, what about your parents? I mean I've welcomed you into my family. I'm happy my son has found someone so responsible and respectful. But I can't let Noah be someone's secret life. I know your culture has different ideals and you have reservations about telling your family what he means to you..." Dad paused. He looked at me with those sad eyes that said he desperately wanted to give me what I wanted, but he also had to be a parent.

"I will tell them. I will. Noah deserves this that they know the truth. This is why I want that we marry. I will be able to show them I have commitment to him and this is not just to have fun," Navid explained. He squeezed my hand under the table and I leaned against his shoulder. I stared my dad down. He knew I would do it anyways. There's nothing he could say to stop me.

My dad sighed. "This is what you want, Noah?" he asked as though he didn't know or maybe he wanted me to really think about it.

"It's all I ever wanted," I assured him. I put my hand on the table and reached across to where he was fumbling with his phone. He set it down and reached over to squeeze my hand. Dad looked at me with that face of concern. He knew I'd never turn down Navid, whatever he offered.

"Just promise me you won't hurt him, no matter how your family reacts. Look me in the eyes and give me your word that you won't break his heart. He's all I have. I know I can't stop you two, but I'd do anything to keep him safe," dad said. He didn't let go of my hand, neither of them did.

"I promise you, sir. Noah is most important person in my life. I love him with all my heart. There is nothing in world that can change this. My parents love him too. You hear from Noah how much he talks with my father. You know they care for him great deals. I put his happiness above my own. Is why I want to make commitment to him, make this official. I need him to know he is worth whatever may come," Navid assured.

"You have my blessing," dad said though he didn't sound entirely happy about it.

"Thank you," I said and Navid echoed. We didn't eat much after that. We made light conversation and ignored the awkwardness that hung over us. It wasn't the happy event I'd dreamed. Navid was the perfect guy for me, but his family situation rightfully gave my dad pause. We had what we came for, and eventually dad would lighten up about it.

Dad paid the check. He tried to act like he was happy for us. We all hugged and then went home.

"That was good?" I asked as Navid pulled away from the restaurant to drive us home.

"I don't know, Noah. I don't know how he feels. He is right though. I have much to prove. I have showed I can take care of my boy, but he is right to be concerned. I don't know how my family will take this when they know. But I mean it that I promise to make you happy. This will show my family that I have made commitment to you. This will make them see that you are not simply boy I am playing with. They will know I gave my word and will fulfill it," Navid mused.

"That will make it better?" I asked as he held my hand atop the gear shifter.

"That will make it stronger, harder to break. They will know I make promise to you and not something I could walk away from. Fuck, Noah. Why this has to be so hard? I love you so much. Anyone can see we are two sides of same coin. Two halves of one soul lost across two continents that find their way home to each other." Navid choked up as we sat at the light to turn into our townhome complex.

"Maybe it'll just take time for them. Maybe it's the same as my dad. We just have to keep living our lives, living our love. They'll see, they'll understand," I proposed though I wasn't sure.

"I hope so. But whatever may come, we will be together. You will have my name, my love; be my baby Naseri... forever," Navid said and pulled in through the gate.

After that we went straight upstairs. He ignored the work emails and business deals for the rest of the night and we just laid together curled up under the comforter. It was like the first few times we hung out in my room where we laid together in my bed and watched silly clips on youtube while I rested my head on his chest.

He held me until we fell asleep, happy but unsure. We couldn't know what the future held, but felt sure we could survive it as long as we held each other.

+++

Comments appreciated. Thank you all for the awesome feedback.