Noah's Starship Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do they do this in Iran?" he asked. He always asked me that as if I'd come from a distant planet. It felt strange because he wanted to know about it, but would likely never go there.

"I don't think anywhere in the world does it quite like LA," I laughed. We stared over the sea of endless explosions, the little warzones celebrating their independence.

And then the official fireworks started. Noah wanted to know where each show was coming from. I pointed them out for him. Ahead of us was Long Beach, to the left was Orange County, and to the right was Los Angeles. It was beautiful and the moment was just right.

--

I'm always surprised how little Noah knows of his own state outside of his valley. His world is very small though and he doesn't deal with real estate as I do. He isn't excited to learn about other areas. He likes his little box.

I like his little box too. Noah's world is very small, happy. He is very smart and capable, but his father kept him sheltered so he faces the world with an undamaged optimism that I hope to protect. No matter how bad my day is he always makes it ok. When we lay down at night and I feel his smooth cheek against my heartbeat, his soft blonde hair under my chin; when I wrap my arm around him as he snuggles into my side and my hand cups his bottom with a finger resting between his cheeks; I know that my world is complete.

I kiss his hair and tell him I love him. He yawns then nibbles on my nipple. He mumbles a sleepy profession of love back at me and then, soothed by my hold on him, he quickly falls asleep. I can't imagine sharing that with anyone else for the rest of my life.

--

I snapped out of my daydream and moved a hand to my pocket to feel the ring box. I started to slide it out. Noah noticed my movement just as I had the box out of my pocket. I quickly shoved it down the front of my pants. I pretended to be adjusting myself. He eyed my bulge hungrily and licked his lips.

"Look at that one," I distracted him and pointed to an exploding flower in the sky. He turned back around to look and rubbed up against me. His ass rubbed over the box in my bulge and he reached back to feel it.

"What?" he said with surprise and groped my bulge as everyone else stared out over the fireworks. "Hey! What is that?"

"You should see," I said. I gave in to where this was heading. It wasn't how I wanted to do this, and I certainly didn't want him rubbing my cock with his father mere steps away. He put his hand on it and looked at me with confusion. I don't normally shove things down my pants.

His lips turned up in a little smile. The first Independence day we celebrated together I'd given him a necklace with my name on it. I'd put my name on him as my love and now, two years later, I'd give him my name again; this time as my partner, my love, my better half.

He still held the naive innocence I fell in love with the first day we'd met.

"Come over here," I said and backed away from him. I turned him to the side and I knelt down in front of him. Everyone else knew where this was going so they turned their attention to us and took out their phones to record it. Noah looked between me and his father for some kind of clue as he bit his lip. He was so confused and he hates being at the center of attention. I turned from the group and slid the box out of my pants.

"Noah Kinney," I started as the boom of fireworks sparkled around us. I held up the box and opened it so he could see the gold band with a stripe of diamonds. He immediately gasped and put his hands over his mouth to catch his breath.

"No way! No! Way!" he shrieked excitedly.

"You are my love, my life, my heart. You show me things I never think are possible. You make me the happiest man on earth and I want to spend rest of my life doing the same for you. I promise to protect you, put your happiness above mine, and always be the better man you inspire from me. You will marry me?" I asked nervously.

"Yeh... yeah... uh huh! Oh My God!" Noah nodded his head and started to cry. I took his hand and slipped the ring on his finger. It fit perfectly and looked so beautiful on him. My prince looked good in gold. I saw flashes of pictures taken and I stood to pull him in for a kiss. He held me tightly and kissed me back as he tried to hide in my arms. Our friends made little sounds of appreciation.

I was happy to have them all there and his father to witness it. I felt a little loss that my parents weren't there. I knew my mother had spent years planning a marriage and partner for me. I swallowed that thought. Nothing mattered right now except my boy and his happiness.

I didn't let go of him the rest of the evening. I couldn't. I kept my arm around him, looked at how good the ring fit on his hand. I was glad I'd gone with that choice, Mike's choice, rather than the larger, more showy one I'd picked.

"I am so happy for you two. I know you were made for each other," his father said as he came to hug us. He admired the ring and I again swore that I would do everything to give his son the beautiful life he deserved.

A little piece of my heart hurt at that. He could see it, accept his son for who he was. I knew my parents would take decades to get there- assuming they were even trying. They'd never be mean to Noah. I was the one who corrupted and defiled him. I wondered how long we would go through this unspoken ignorance of my engagement to Noah. Was my mother still trying to keep the girl she had chosen for when I was "ready?"

"Navee," Noah said and kissed my cheek. I realized I'd been lost in thought. The fireworks were over and everyone was heading back into the house. I slid my hand down his back and took his hand, interlacing my fingers with his smaller ones. I felt the cool metal of his ring and a smile cracked my lips.

"You ready, baby?" I asked. He nodded and we made our way back towards the house to begin the typically long Persian goodbye. Noah, as he usually did, stood quietly holding my hand as I fended off the protests of others in our attempt to excuse ourselves. He tossed in a convincing yawn and turned his head into my chest. I rubbed his hair and that sealed the deal. We were off.

The city continued to explode around us with color as we made our way home. All along the way, we passed people setting off fireworks in the streets, parking lots, and alleys. We inched through traffic and made our way back to the valley.

"It's so beautiful," Noah said. I thought he was talking about the fireworks, but looked over to see him admiring his engagement ring in the dim light of the city.

"I know you would like this one when I see it in store... it practically has your name on it!" I reached over and put my hand on his back. He gave me a smile and I pulled him over against my side.

"It's perfect. This is so perfect," he said. He looked up at me as I drove along and then I felt his hand settle on my bulge. I spread my legs and he rubbed my pants.

"What are you looking for, my love? There's no more jewelry in there," I said as he gripped my growing bulge.

"Are you sure? It feels like there's a lot going on down here," Noah said with feigned innocence.

"You don't believe! Check me!" I urged and slid forward in the driver's seat. He put his lips on my right nipple and kissed it through my shirt as his fingers began to work on my zipper.

"I'll check you, but there's a lot of real estate to cover down here," Noah said as he kissed his way down my stomach and slid a hand into my pants.

"Baby!" I yelped as his hand gripped my cock. It sent a jolt through me. I put my hand on his wrist to stop him. "We shall save this for home, my love." I laughed.

"Please?" he said softly as we stopped at a red light. I looked over at him and he had those pouty lips with wide green eyes that always hypnotized me. It wasn't something he did consciously. He honestly needed me and the protective side of me needed to give him what he wanted. I couldn't say no.

"Oh, Noah," I sighed. I let go of his wrist and he leaned over and pushed down my pants. My cock flopped out and he dove down on it. I was already hard, but it went to full rigidity as it hit the familiar home of his soft lips and warm, wet tongue.

I put a hand on his soft, blonde hair in between shifting the gears as he started to bounce on my cock. I rubbed his hair and gasped as he worked the tip against his throat.

"Uhhhh fuck! Baby... so good." I hissed and scanned around us for police. The windows are heavily tinted and there were many other distractions around to cover us. The light changed and I raced towards our house. I needed to get him home and take care of our needs.

I got stuck at the long light near our house as his soft lips slid down my shaft in a tightly stretched ring. His warm, wet tongue bathed it as the red light taunted me. The tip glided across the smooth roof of his mouth and into his throat. I gasped and wrapped my fingers in his hair. His throat squeezed down on the head of my cock and he started to gag on it. A pedestrian began to cross in front of us, further enraging my frustration with the red light.

My lips were fixed in a hard O as he bobbed on my cock and I stared helplessly down the street at our townhouse complex. I tried to focus on the man crossing in front of us, but we made eye contact and he hurried awkwardly when he saw my expression.

"Fuck, baby Noah my love. Is almost to home, you will wait yes," I begged as he bobbed on my cock in search of his prize. I didn't want to finish here. I didn't want to waste one of the most momentous days of our lives together on a blow job. He deserved better.

He didn't let up though and I tried to distract myself by checking out the gauges on the car. We had enough gas and the temperature looked good. I pressed the buttons on the steering wheel to cycle through the information screen and then...

"Ahhh!" I felt it getting too close and I pushed Noah off my cock. I didn't want to waste it here. I wanted it inside him like he loved.

"Please, baby. I so close to cum. I want save this for home with you," I gently put a hand under his chin and guided him off it. He sat up, leaving a trail of spit from my throbbing cock. I swiped my thumb across his lips and fed him back his spit as I held his cheek. He looked at me with defeat.

"Oh... Ok," Noah said with disappointment, but offered a faked smile. The light changed to green and I took off like a rocket towards our complex. Noah sucked my thumb into his mouth and that seemed to satisfy him. He liked having any part of me inside him. We both needed it. Feeling each other's touch does something to us physically. We were made to be together.

I let him work on my thumb as I got to the gate. I fumbled with the button to open it and steered into the driveway with one hand. It opened slowly and a neighbor was pulling up in front of us to exit. It was the young couple who lived at the back. They gave a friendly wave as we saw each other under the streetlamp. I took my thumb from Noah's lips and returned their greeting with a spit-shined hand.

I let them pull out first and then raced in and down to our garage. I was punching the opener button as soon as I got in the gate so when I rounded the last corner it was nearly up. I pulled in and closed it behind us. I turned off the car and Noah looked at me with a mix of fear and need. He knew what I had built up and now, unencumbered by the drive, I could get to it.

"You couldn't wait, could you?" I asked and unfastened my seatbelt.

"No sir," he said with wide green eyes. "I couldn't."

I lunged towards him as I ripped off my shirt. I reached past his body and pushed the button to recline his seat as my lips dove for the sensitive spot on his neck that makes him whine and jerk around.

"Uh huh," he gasped as I nibbled on his sensitive skin. The power recliner on his seat slowly eased him back. It wasn't quite the dramatic effect of my old car where I could just pull the lever and he'd instantly fall to the backseat.

"You need me, baby? You need your man inside the little rosebud?" I asked as I kissed up to his cheek. I'd vaulted over the center console and knelt on either side of the passenger seat. It would have been a tight position, but Noah is a narrow guy and this sedan was built for larger Americans.

"Yes sir," he whined as I pushed up his shirt and kissed my way down to his pointed pink nipples. I bit and sucked on each one, cupping them with my hands as though he had something there to squeeze. His pec muscles are toned, but not quite pronounced. Noah doesn't do much lifting, but he has a tight little body that I can't resist.

"So beautiful," I mouthed around his nipple. I pushed his shirt up and over his head, securing it behind his neck. I kissed my way down his flat tummy and kissed his little belly button as he squirmed and whimpered under my touch.

"Fuck me," he begged and reached under me to slide down his shorts. I rubbed my hands down his back and pulled his shorts and briefs down over his thighs. His cock popped out, hard and leaking precum as it bounced against his stomach. I kissed down and licked at the little spit of his juice. I kissed the tip of his cock and swiped my tongue across it causing his body to shiver and twist.

"Uhhhh fuck," he squealed and gasped for air. I knew our supplies for sex were upstairs in our room, but then I caught sight of the travel day bag he'd brought with us. It was tossed in the back seat and I remembered the little sample pouches of wet we kept in there in case we ever found ourselves with an opportunity outside. I raised up and reached into the backseat as Noah took the chance to slide his shorts off over his tennis shoes.

"Yes!" I yelled when I found one of the small pouches. It was a brand he'd never used, but I'd tried it once with a guy whose name I didn't remember. I remember liking it enough to get through fucking him.

Noah nodded with interest when he saw me bring it back into the front seat. He raised his knees up against his chest and spread his legs for me. His hard cock fell down against the leather seat and he slid forward to raise his ass up for me. I took a moment to appreciate the view in the dim light of the garage. I'd left the car radio on with a playlist from my connected phone. It started to play the song he had always said was ours; Years & Years' Shine. It had come out the summer we met, the summer I found my lifemate.

"Oh," he said and smiled up at me. It was another perfect moment in our perfect day. I knew he'd remember it for the rest of our lives. I tore open the plastic pouch and squeezed some lube onto my fingers. I reached down between his thighs and spread it over his hole, poking two fingers inside him. He squirmed on them, squinting his eyes with a sudden look of hurt.

"Sorry, baby" I said and realized I was being a little too urgent with him. My cock was throbbing just looking at him. Noah leaned forward and I lowered my lips to his. I kissed him and then leaned up, banging my head against the roof. A cramped car isn't quite the exotic place it sounds. I cursed and reached behind me to hit the button that opened the sunroof. Noah laughed at me.

"You think is funny, eh?" I glared down at him but then laughed. He nodded and reached two hands up to squeeze my pecs.

"So strong," he admired as he squeezed them. I flexed for him, made them dance in his hands to show off the hard work I put in to be his warrior. His eyes sparkled up at me hungrily.

"You need your man inside that tight pussy?" I asked as I slid two fingers back inside him. He gasped and made a little whining sound as I pushed into him. I felt his legs between mine as he kicked off his shoes and let his shorts fall to one ankle. He kicked them off gently and relaxed, ready for my touch.

"Yes sir, please fuck me," he moaned as his smile parted into that o-shape he got when he was lost in lust. His eyelids fluttered as his body relaxed for me.

"That's it, baby. Open up, let me give you what you need," I encouraged. "My sweet love needs his dose of Persian cream."

"Uh huh," he whined and tossed his head back against the seat.

"That's my boy," I praised when I slid in all the way down to the base of my thick, muscled fingers. I made them dance inside him, stretching his hole and rubbing over that spot that made his cock bounce and leak precum.

"Fuuuuuck," he hissed as I swirled them around inside him. I know every inch of my boy's canal. I know where to rub, where to stroke, where to pound. I know what makes his toes curl and his eyelids fight to stay open. I know my love and I give him what he needs.

I leaned down and slid my tongue past his lips, wrestled around in his mouth until his arms wrapped around me. He held onto me tightly while I stuffed him from both ends. His legs crossed behind my back and his fingers dug into my shoulders.

He always marks my body when we make love. He can never control his passion. It's one of the things I love best about him, the raw emotion and abandon with which he gives himself to me. He bites and sucks, claws and squeezes my muscles when he loses himself in my embrace. I don't mind it at all. I'm his protector, the one with whom he can let go.

I opened his hole and then started to ram him with my fingers while I kissed down to his neck and sucked on the sensitive spots. His body thumped happily against the car seat and he held onto me for dear life. He made the little sounds that let me know he was mine, he was pleased.

"Baby," I whispered when I broke our kiss. His hole was pulsing, but readily accepted my fingers. "Are you ready for me? You feel open enough and I need inside you."

"Fuck me, Nah-vee. Please, I need you," he whimpered.

"I need you too, baby," I said and kissed him again. "You are my world."

I raised up off of him and slid out my fingers. He looked up at me as though I'd caused him great loss by pulling out of him. He bit his lip and stared up at me with those beautiful green eyes filled with need. My heart melted. I grabbed the little packet of lube and squeezed the last of it down the length of my cock. I fisted it a few times and felt myself already near the edge. Looking down, I could see his cock was full and leaking out over his stomach. He wouldn't take long. I know my boy.

"That's it, princess. Let me in. Let me give you what you need," I growled when I put the tip of my cock to his hole and felt it relax for me.

"Yes sir," Noah whined. He looked up at me, eyes filled with trust. He laid back against the seat and took a deep breath then looked away.

I slid in with a gasp, his hole always felt like magic. But then I stopped. I put my hand to his cheek and he turned his face back up to look at me as if he thought something was wrong.

"What is it?" he asked as our eyes locked.

"You just... Something different," I mumbled and stared over him.

"What? Something in my teeth?" Noah asked. I shook my head no.

And then it hit me. We were official now. We'd made a promise to everyone that we would be together in marriage soon.

"You're mine now. That's it..." I trailed off and let a smile slide over my lips. Noah returned it, looking up at me. He laughed with relief and I did the same.

"It just occur to me. I mean I always know you are mine, but now is more... real... we will make this legal..." I fumbled through my words with a dopey grin. "We are promised to each other and no one can separate us. Just you and me, my Noah. For all the days of our lives, you and me." I couldn't stop smiling. I pressed into him and my cock slid in a few inches. His smile turned to a loud moan of ecstasy..

"Uhhhhh... That's good?" Noah asked, unsure of what my smile meant.

"That is all I ever want, my love. Is good for you too?" I asked him. I didn't give him a fair shot to answer though, I slid in deeper to his velvety hole and was rewarded by another deep moan.