Nob (Hill) Gobbler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath her was a young man – a kid, really – in his mid-twenties, quivering at her touch. She felt his bloated shaft between them, sliding along her slick vaginal lips, rubbing against her clit. There was nothing soft about it. She – her body, her sexuality – had caused it to become engorged with blood.

Barbara felt sexy, she felt alive. Above all, she felt wicked, corrupt, slutty. She said it earlier. Her husband was at home, and here she was, in a hotel room with a strange young man, and things had gone far, far, far beyond inappropriate. He was naked beneath her. Only her skirt and heels remained, and her skirt was unable to protect her dignity, her decency. It was gathered around her waist, and one wrong move – or was it one right move? – would have her impaled on the thick cock that was sliding between her lips. Barbara quivered at the thought.

She leaned back, pulling her breast from Dan's mouth. "Are you ready?" she whispered.

"Ready for what?" Dan asked, all innocence.

Barbara took his face in her hands and bent to him, closing her lips over his, her tongue probing for entry into his mouth. Dan readily allowed that entry, and their tongues swirled over each other. Her lips were soft against his. Barbara rocked her hips against him, causing his cock to slide ever-more fluidly along her vaginal entrance, and her tongue delved deeper into his mouth. He moaned at her obvious lust.

"Ready to be my fantasy," she moaned into his mouth. "Ready to fuck me with that young, fat cock." Barbara rocked her hips harder against him and the searing heat of his cockhead lit her exposed clit on fire. "Ready to be my little boy-toy."

"Oohh, ggaawwdd, yyyeeesss," Dan hissed.

Barbara pulled her mouth away from his and, reaching behind her, pulled off her heels, dropping them on the hardwood floor of the suite. Holding on to Dan's shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh, she got her feet beneath her and squatted over the upright cock. It pulsed in the cool air of the room. Their combined secretions dripped down its length and collected in his pubic hair, matting it. It wavered and bobbed, brushing against her splayed vaginal lips.

Dan, enthralled by the light blond tuft of hair that sat above Barbara's clit, moved to steady his cock, wanting to feel her warmth surround him, engulf him. But Barbara gently moved his hand away. "Let me," she muttered, lost her own world of lust. "You just watch, young man."

Dan acquiesced. She held herself steady with her right hand digging into his shoulder. Her legs trembled slightly at the exertion of squatting over him. She reached between them and gave his cock two or three gentle tugs. Dan watched as her engagement and wedding rings came into his line of sight, and his cock twitched.

"Are you watching?" she breathed.

"Yeah," he mirrored. "I'm watching."

Barbara released his cock from her grip for a moment, and swiped her pink manicured nails along her slit, gathering her own juices on her fingertips. Her hand returned to the pulsing shaft, lubricating it, stroking it.

"What do you see?" she asked in a whisper.

"My cock . . . about to enter you."

"About to fuck me?" Barbara maneuvered Dan's cock so the head brushed against her labia; she let out a little gasp.

"Yeah, about to fuck you," Dan breathed, placing his hands on her hips, willing Barbara to impale herself on him. He pulled down slightly, hoping to coax her, but she resisted.

"Are you still my fantasy?"

"Yeah . . . I have the . . . young cock . . . you've been . . . lusting after," he panted. Barbara ground the head of Dan's cock hard against her clit, and her eyes screwed shut.

"How old?" she muttered.

Dan again urged her to drop herself onto him, but she remained solidly planted above him, alternately swiping his cock across her vaginal lips or over her inflamed clit.

"How old?" she repeated.

"Twenty-five," Dan relented.

"No," Barbara almost whimpered. She moved his cockhead away from the entrance to her vagina and resumed stroking it. "How old?" she implored, eyes still screwed shut as she reveled in the depravity of what she was doing.

"Twenty-four," Dan responded, looking up at her. Barbara remained mute, but shook her head, her radiant blond hair tossing back and forth over her face. "Twenty?"

Dan's cock trembled in her hand. He couldn't take much more. She ceased stroking him, and again moved the cockhead back to her vaginal opening. "Please, Mrs. Erickson," he pleaded, gently tugging at her hips.

Dan barely heard her. "Nineteen. You're nineteen, Jimmy."

Dan arched his hips off the couch and watched as the head of his cock parted the soft, dripping, pink lips of Barbara's vagina. "Ohmigod," Barbara moaned at the invasion. "I shouldn't . . . be . . . doing this," she muttered, barely audible.

Dan relaxed his hips and his cock withdrew from her folds. "Its okay, Mrs. Erickson . . . I won't tell anyone." Dan again arched into her, putting more effort into it this time. He watched his cockhead disappear completely within Barbara's vagina, and then withdrew it, slowly settling back to the couch.

"This . . . is what you . . . wanted . . . isn't it . . . Mrs. Erickson?" he panted. "To fuck me? To fuck . . . one of Jack's . . . friends? Fuck me, Mrs. Erickson!" he almost yelled. Barbara's eyes snapped open at the harsh command. He continued, softer, "Come on, Mrs. Erickson. You want my nineteen year old cock buried in your vagina, don't you? Don't you want Jimmy's young cock stretching you?"

Dan grabbed Barbara's hips tighter this time, and began pulled her down from her squat. It didn't take much effort. It actually didn't take any effort, for Dan's words had sent Barbara over the precipice.

"Yyyeeesss," she hissed as she let her legs give way beneath her. Her eyes squeezed shut at the violation, and she fell forward against Dan's chest, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, her fingers grasping at his hair. "Fuck me, Jimmy!" she moaned into Dan's ear. "Oh, fuck! I've wanted this for so fucking long!" Barbara, her vagina fully impaled on Dan's thick cock, rocked her hips violently against him, grinding her agitated clit against his pubic bone. "To feel your young cock inside me, fucking me."

Dan maintained his grasp on Barbara's hips, assisting in her rocking. "So have I, Mrs. Erickson. I've wanted . . . this to happen . . . for years," Dan panted into her ear. "I never thought . . . you'd let me."

"I'll let you . . . Jimmy . . . just keep fucking me . . . your young cock . . . feels so good . . . stretching . . . my cunt!" Barbara was shocked by her own language. She would occasionally use foul language, but could not remember the last time she had used the word 'cunt.'

Dan bent his head and took an engorged nipple into his mouth, sucking hard. He heard Barbara moan above him, and lightly bit at the nipple, holding it between his teeth as the indecent mother continued to grind her clit against his pelvis. Barbara's breathing became erratic, and she was now jerking against him, all pretense of control gone.

He released the nipple and gave her a light slap on the ass. "Ride my young cock, Mrs. Erickson! Fuck me! Ohmigod!" Dan's breathing too became less steady, more labored, and he buried his head in her cleavage. "I never . . . would have guessed . . . that you were . . . such a slut . . . Mrs. Erickson," he moaned into her wobbling breasts.

"I'm not . . . a slut," Barbara protested, her lithe body still jerking against the young man she didn't know a few hours previously.

"You're fucking . . . your son's best friend . . . Mrs. Erickson . . . What does that . . . make you?" Barbara didn't respond. Dan allowed a hand to leave her hips, and brought it to one her nipples, squeezing the distended bud between his forefinger and thumb. "I'm your son's . . . best friend . . . and you're about . . . to cum . . . on my thick . . . young . . . cock." Dan lightly twisted the nipple, but squeezed it hard. "That makes you . . . a nasty . . . slutty . . . mom . . . Mrs. Erickson."

Barbara groaned and her body went rigid; Dan could feel miniscule vibrations radiating from her body as she fell into an orgasm that shut down her senses. He maintained pressure on her nipple, and kept thrusting his cock into her now-saturated cunt. Barbara had obviously responded to his taunting, and he continued it, whispering in her ear. "I can feel . . . your cunt . . . spasming around me . . . Ooohhh, Mrs. Erickson . . . what a filthy . . . little MILF . . . you are."

As Barbara began to come down from her orgasm, Dan was just nearing his. He was really at his wits' end now. The soft, warm body of Barbara above him, shaking and jerking through her orgasm, her large breasts squishing against his face, was enough to make him cum. But her little fantasy was too much.

As Barbara's muscles relaxed and she again began to move, Dan arched into her. The bottom side of her pubic bone squeezed at the underside of his cock, right at the root. "Where should I cum?" he asked urgently.

"Cum inside me, Dan," she whispered, still lost in her own lust. "Cum inside my cunt." It was too late, anyway. Dan's cock emitted a single burst of cum before Barbara ever had the chance to answer him. It coated the inside of her slick, stretched walls, only to be washed off by a second and then a third stream of cum.

Dan grabbed her hips hard, preventing her from pulling up and off him. He angled his own hips so that the pressure at the base of his cock remained. "Ooohhh, sshhiitt," he moaned as a fourth torrent of sperm emptied into Barbara's stretched hole. Barbara had settled down from her own orgasm, resting her little body against his, as Dan's sperm shot deep into her cunt.

As their breathing returned to normal, she rested her head against his chest and felt his cock shrink within her.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?" Dan ran his fingers through her hair, pulling it away from her face.

"For that. For playing my fantasy with me. It's bad, I know. I shouldn't be thinking the thoughts I have. Thankfully, I've never acted on them. Just this once. Maybe it's out of my system now," she said, smoothing a hand across Dan's muscular chest.

"Tell me: who's Jimmy?" Dan could see her cheeks redden. "Come on. After that, there's really no room for secrets."

"Alright, alright," she said, lifting herself up. "Jimmy is one of Jack's friends. I know you're a guy," she continued, standing up and moving to the mini-bar, "but if you saw this kid, even you would have to agree that he's a little hottie."

Dan laughed. "What's so funny?" she asked, looking over her shoulder as she pulled an iced tea from the refrigerator.

"Hottie. It just sounded funny."

"Whatever. That's the term Jack uses to describe girls that he likes. So why can't I use it?"

"No reason. I just thought it was funny." Barbara turned from the refrigerator, opened the can of iced tea, and poured some down her throat. Dan marveled at her body. She was forty-three and all natural. He didn't mind plastic; Donna Morgan could attest to that. But it wasn't often you found a woman Barbara's age whose body could more or less rival that of any thirty-year-old.

"Talk about hottie," he muttered to himself, his groin stirring again.

"What?"

"Nothing. Why don't you come back over here?"

Barbara glanced at the clock on the DVD player. "I don't think so, Dan. Time for me to hit the sack. I've got a long day tomorrow."

Dan stood and began to dress. Barbara pulled a hotel robe from the closet, and wrapped it around her body, hiding it from further viewing. When Dan was dressed, she walked him to the door.

"Feel free to call me here if you need more good company, sweetie," she said, pulling him into deep kiss, complete with tongue.

"I will, Mrs. Erickson," Dan quipped with a smile. "And you know, if you're ever bored while at home, here's my card," he said, pulling a business card from his wallet.

Barbara took the card, considering. "Thank you, Dan, but I really shouldn't. This was a one time thing for me. I'm flattered, though." She kissed him again, slipping the card into his shirt pocket. "Take care."

Dan stepped from the room as Barbara shut the door behind him. He hesitated a moment, then bent and slipped his card under the door. "You never know," he said to himself, walking down the hallway.