Nobility is Only a Word Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake received three good whacks to the arm, and one to the chest, before he reached down again and took her hands, holding them between the two of them, his own resting against the soft curves of her breasts. She didn't seem to mind in the slightest, only smirked at him as though to challenge him to try his luck again. He ended that smirk with another kiss, and this time, he pushed his own tongue in, and as though it were only natural, her own met and curled with his as they pressed into each other, his hands and hers loosening from one another as they moved instead, in her case, to caress his chest, and in his to lightly knead her breasts. The feeling of her soft mounds in his hands was exquisite and Jake wondered, yet again, how things had changed between them so quickly in one evening. Truth be told, he was nervous about it, and that Sasha might regret it.

Then he met her eyes again, and knew that such worries were needless. They were brother and sister, and had always loved each other. Nothing could ever change that. Finally, after a few minutes more of gentle but loving kisses they broke apart, a sigh of arousal passing between them, and he could hardly believe the expression in her eyes as she stared up at him. They gazed at each other a few minutes more, before she finally spoke again.

"Is this weird, Jake, that I don't feel the slightest bit awkward about any of what we've said or done today?"

Jake leaned down, kissing her cheek gently and brushing his fingers across her forehead, before placing another finger on her lips, tracing the edges of her soft mouth gently as he smiled at her, finding the right words.

"The only thing that's weird is that I don't feel the slightest bit awkward about it either. For once, we agree on something."

She huffed at him, turning her head away dramatically and he laughed, falling into an, of course very masculine, giggling fit, and finally rolled from the top of her to lie beside her, an arm draped across her and his hand grasping one of hers. She turned on her side to face him, laughing softly herself, and they drew into each other, legs between them, her knee gently pressed against his still very much aroused shaft, and his own pressed against the now unbelievable heat between her legs, glowing from what he knew must be the warmest tunnel on earth, if he was any fair judge. She reached her other arm behind his head and toyed with his hair, short though it was, as he in turn stroked her long, dark and silky strands. Still wonderfully soft even if, admittedly, somewhat matted from their 'activities'.

They didn't say anything, just held each other, gazing softly at one another, and remained that way for how long Jake didn't know until at last, he felt sleep begin to take him. He ended the most extraordinary day of his life so far in the best way he could ever imagine: wrapped in the arms of the person he loved more than anything in the world. Really, as he thought on what they'd done, and what boundaries they had crossed, he found the only thing that concerned him wasn't what they were going to do next. No, his only concern was how long it would take them to get there. He loved his sister, and he would show it to her, and he'd help her erase the memories of the betrayal and the pain with the ease of tossing an old scrap of ruined paper onto a fire. The blaze of each other would consume the pain of the past, and that was a wonderful thought to fall asleep to indeed, surrounded by her sweet, musky scent, and the feeling of her soft body, gently entwined with his own. It was the best feeling ever.

12