Nobody Becomes Somebody Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what’s up with your pretty little pussy m’love? Every time I get close to it you freak out. I’m not complaining, I just wonder."

"I really don’t know. All I know is that when you touch me there, I get dizzy, confused, sometimes even sick to my stomach. It’s just--too much. I’m sorry, does it spoil things for you?"

"I think you know I’d do anything to give you pleasure..."

"Yep! I think you’ve proved that Mr. Freaky. I appreciate it!" she snuggled into his arms, rolled a bit to her side and craned her lovely neck up to get a kiss.

"...ahem, as I was saying, I’d do anything, but there’s so much I can’t do. I feel like I’m just taking and it bothers me a little."

"Kevin--you have no idea how much you’ve done for me. It feels as if I never existed until you came along. I get great pleasure from exploring with you and finding out what you like. For now that’s enough for me. Don’t give it another thought."

"Are you kidding? I don’t think about much else..." here they were interrupted by the faint sound of Lucy’s parents squeaking the bedsprings. They both chuckled, then cuddled, then kissed.

Lucy then picked up a huge dipper from a bucket of still steaming water they’d left beside the tub. They squirmed in pleasure as the warmth seeped up and down their bodies.

"You know, a guy could get kinda used to this, Lucy. I think a lot about the fact that we only have like 15 days left together. I don’t want to think about it, but I do."

Lucy felt her stomach drop right out of her body, she’d been avoiding such thoughts. Now it was out in the open and there was no putting it back in its hiding place. She rolled over a little more so she could get her arms around him. Looking up to get another kiss she saw that Kevin’s eyes were red and tears were just beginning to trickle down his strong face.

"Now STOP that!" she demanded. She felt a surge of anger; she didn’t know at what, "Two weeks is a LOT of time, we’ll probably be SICK of each other by then." The words rang hollow, and she knew it.

"You’re so beautiful when you lie," Kevin blinked and got some control back, "but that’s bullshit, admit it." Now Lucy started to mist up and her chin to quiver. "I know there’s no way around it. This year at school is going to be ridiculous for me, and besides were fucking COUSINS! No matter what, there’s no life for us, we couldn’t even rent an apartment together. But, I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you." Tears were coming back.

"Oh Kevin, for god’s sake! You’re a wonderful, handsome, talented guy. You’ll find someone just perfect for you. She’ll be the luckiest girl in the world. And if she ever treats you bad, I’ll beat the snot out of her!"

"No Lucy---I’ve been looking for years now and I’ve never felt a flicker of what I felt for you from the first time I saw you. No matter what happens, I’ll be in love with you for the rest of my life."

Oh shit! ~Lucy’s insides froze. The fun was over now. She didn’t want to deal with this. She’d avoided naming any of the emotions she felt for him, but she couldn’t say she loved him and mean the same thing that he did.

She pressed her face against him, kissed his nipple and tasted the tears now running down his chest. A huge dark wave of pain washed over her, threatening to break her into a million tears. Then suddenly, as if the wave had passed over her, she felt as if she were floating to the surface of the ocean of emotion.

She got up on her knees, grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him with unexpected joy. His arms encircled her and the joy seemed to pass right through their lips. His tears stopped as he basked in the warmth of her. After a while she broke away and looked him in the eyes.

"All right," she said in a firm, no-nonsense tone, "then we’ll have to love each other a whole lifetime in the next two weeks. We can’t waste a second of the time we have together. It’s not as if we’re going to lose each other, not if we take all that we can, while we can. No more tears now! Give me all the love you have, so I can keep it when you go."

She saw a light dawn in his eyes, and a smile come back to his face. He laughed a little laugh of astonishment as the storm clouds in his heart broke up and blew away.

"You know, yer plumb right, pardner." he drawled, then pulled her close for a kiss made from all the passion he felt. His free hand began to run over her body, touching, caressing, squeezing all the parts of her he loved so much.

She drew her hand down his chest, gently digging her nails in all the way, until she got to her favorite toy. She cupped his balls, softly rubbing and squeezing. She moved up and wrapped her hand around his penis, now spongy and limp, but already starting to swell.

She broke the kiss and stood saying, "C’mon let’s go to bed."

They hurried to dry each other off, then grabbing their clothes from the floor went sneaking into Kevin’s room. All was quiet from upstairs now and Kevin’s room was as far from the folks bed as they could get.

For hours they shared themselves with each other, hoarding every spark of the feelings they had. Kevin came twice more for a total of four times that day. Lucy poured so much essence of pussy onto his bed that by the time she left, the place smelled like a jungle.

It wasn’t long before sunrise that they parted, exhausted. They both slept better than they had in days. They wanted to be up early tomorrow. They had a lot of loving to do.

12