Nobody Says No to Jake Pt. 02

Story Info
Jakes adventures with Brian and Michaela continue.
2.6k words
4.04
13.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't log into my other account so here is part two of the first story Nobody Says No To Jake, if you haven't read part one then read that first.

*****

Brian is hanging out in his room with Michaela getting ready to go to work as she lays down on his bed. "You mind taking my car and dropping me off at work babe? Would make it so much easier if I don't have to park?" Brian asks.

"No, I'm kinda tired can't you just drive yourself and walk over? I might just stay here and nap till you get back," Michaela quickly replies.

Brian sighs knowing it's going to be a bit of extra work "Alright" as he walks out of his room shutting the door behind him.

Jake is hanging out in the kitchen looking for some food he talks softly as to not let Michaela hear him in the next room "You might not wana go to work man," Jake says.

"Why?...no don't..." Brian replies as he starts to realize what Jake means by that.

"Just sit on the couch out here and don't interrupt", Jake orders as he walks over to the front door, opens it, then slams it shut as if that was Brian leaving. Then he points at the couch and makes an angry face at Brian, as he complies and sits down. Jake walks over to Brian's room, slowly turns the knob and opens it.

"Babe?" Michaela says rolling over to look at the door. When she notices it's Jake her tone changes "Hey baby, did he leave?"

"Yeah, hes gone, I'm just going to leave this door open so we get some fresh air in here," Jake replies walking over to the bed. "I see you're all dressed and ready" as he chuckles.

"Mmmmm you like? Brian just bought me this new lingerie set for Valentine's day, haven't even worn it for him yet" Michaela says as she rubs up and down her body, showcasing it for Jake. Her body looks incredible in the nice white lacy bra and skimpy panties.

Brian is sitting on the couch with no idea what to do, growing more embarrassed and upset by the minute with what he is hearing. Michaela gets off the bed crawling towards Jake standing in the doorway. She sits up on her knees at his feet and slowly slides his shorts down, revealing the large bulge in his boxers. Michaela giggles sliding her hand over the bulge, "I've been waiting for this all-day baby."

Brian can hear the excitement in her voice as she gets ready for Jakes huge cock just a few feet away from him. Michaela then slides Jake's boxers down and his long thick cock springs up, half hard, yet already bigger than Brian's cock. She leans in and starts to kiss his cock, from the base all the way down to his cock head, before sticking out her tongue to lift it up and suck the head into her mouth, giggling in pure happiness as she does it. She brings one of her hands up to cradle his balls as she starts to take more and more of Jake's cock deep into her throat. She then slides her mouth off and starts to jerk his cock with both of her hands, "You are so fucking big baby, I love it."

"Oh yeah, show me how much you love it, get on his bed, all fours," Jake orders.

Michaela quickly complies, Brian knows what's about to happen and his stomach drops. "I'm ready daddy," Michaela teases Jake as she wiggles her ass for him. Jake walks over, gets onto the bed and promptly greats Michaela with a loud smack on the ass.

"You better be ready," Jake replies and he reaches down and rips Michaela's brand-new lingerie that Brian had bought in half.

"Mmmm," Michaela moans "your little slut needs that huge cock," as she leans back into Jake, begging him to enter her.

Jake complies and slowly parts Michaela's pussy lips with his thick cock head. Michaela lets out a loud moan as her hands tightly grip the bed sheets, "Oh fuck, you're so big, I love it." Jake continues to slide more and more of his massive cock deeper and deeper into Michaela. Hardly thirty seconds later Brian can hear Michaela screaming out in pleasure, "fuck daddy, I'm going to cum! Fuck your little slut with that huge cock!"

This hits hard with Brian, knowing that when he fucks Michaela, he can make her cum almost half of the time, let alone within a minute of fucking.

Jake slides his long, soaking wet cock out of Michaela as she lets out a gasp and tries to catch her breath. "I'll be right back, I'm gunna grab a glass of water," Jake tells Michaela as she practically collapses onto the bed, exhausted from her powerful orgasm.

Jake exits Brian's room, cock still hard as a rock bouncing between his legs with each stride. He sees Brian sitting on the couch head in his hands clearly shaken up by what he has been hearing. Jake motions for Brian to follow him into the kitchen as he grabs a cup and goes to the sink to fill it up.

Brian stands up and walks over to the kitchen to talk to Jake, when he gets there Jake places a hand on his shoulder, pushing down to put Brian on his knees. "I need a bit of cleaning, lick it up," Jake orders.

Without a word, Brian leans in to kiss Jakes cock head and raises a hand to grab his balls. With everything Brian just listened too, this is oddly making him feel a bit better as he starts to enjoy Jake's cock more and more. As he continues to lick Jake asks, "recognize that taste?" Reffering to the taste of Michaela's pussy that is covering his cock. As much as Brian didn't want to think about it, he did in fact recognize the taste.

Just as Brian starts to get into it, licking with passion, they both hear "Babe?... Babe come back in here, I'm not finished with you yet" Michaela cries out from Brian's bed with a giggle.

"You heard her, say goodbye," Jake says finishing his glass of water. Brian leans in for one more wet long kiss on the head of Jakes large cock head, fairly disappointed that Jake has to leave.

Jake then motions for Brian to go back to the couch as he walks back into the room with Michaela. "There's my hung stud" Michaela says with a smile as Jake walks in and gets into bed. Michaela leans into Jake, both of them laying down, with her head resting on Jakes chest in pure bliss. Her hand slides down, not wanting to leave Jakes still throbbing cock untouched.

Brian sees a peak of this as he is headed to the couch, devastated with how peaceful and happy Michaela looks laying in his bed naked with his hung roommate.

Michaela then climbs on top of Jake and leans in for a wet kiss before sliding down in between his legs. She begins her usual routine of worshiping Jake's large cock with kisses up and down his shaft, showing off how much she truly loves it. Jake looks down, admiring how large his cock looks in front of Michaela's pretty face.

"Babe..." Michaela leans in for a nice wet kiss of Jake's cock, "Babe I wana tell you something." She begins to lick his cock up and down.

Jake lets out a low moan, "what is it?"

Michaela finishes one long lick of Jake's cock from the base up to the tip with another lingering kiss on his cock head, "I..." she continues to suck on his cock head for a moment, "I love you baby". Michaela then quickly slides Jake's cock back into her mouth.

Jake laughs a bit, "No, no baby you love Brian, you just like fucking me."

Michaela shakes her head with his cock still in her mouth before removing it and saying, "No, you don't get it... I love you, I love your cock. I thought I loved Brian but it's nothing compared to this." as she shakes Jakes cock a bit with her hand, laughing. She then continues to jerk off Jake with both hands while looking directly into his eyes.

Brian is absolutely devastated in the hallway hearing this. Jake stays quiet for a moment then replies, "Michaela, we have talked about this before, I don't like you in that way, I just like fucking you. You're a great fuck, you really are, but that's all you are"

Brian almost finds himself very pissed that Jake didn't tell Michaela he loved her. His girlfriend of five years just poured herself out to Jake and Jake just said she was essentially a hole for him to fuck.

Michaela seems to gain some confidence from Jake telling her she's a great fuck and with that she leans over Jake, and lines up his cock with her pussy, then slowly slides down its long length. She lets out a deep moan before saying, "Oh I'm a good fuck baby?" Once she reaches the base of Jake's cock she falls forward, placing both hands on Jake's smooth muscular chest. "I just want you to know," Michaela begins to slide up and down on Jake's cock, "I'm ready to do anything to show you how committed I am to this long...thick...tasty... beautiful...sexy cock." Michaela begins to bounce up and down faster and faster. "I'll do anything to prove how committed I am to this cock... I'll break up with Brian. That way I can take care of this big guy whenever you need it, with or without Brian here."

There is a pit in Brian's stomach when he hears this, knowing what might be coming. Jake reaches over onto the nightstand and picks up Michaela's phone and hands it to her, "Do it then."

It takes Michaela a minute to gather herself and find the contact to call him, all while still riding Jake's cock to the best of her ability. Brian's phone starts to vibrate in his pocket and he quickly pulls it out to realize that its actually happening. Michaela is calling him to break up with him, while fucking his roommate. Brian walks over to the far corner of the room, trying to ensure they won't hear him talk as he answers the phone, "Hello..."

"Hey Brian, are you," Michaela lets out a soft moan, "on break or something at work?" she asks.

"Uhhh, yea why?" Brian totally forgot that she thinks he is at work right now.

"I just wanted to tell you," Michaela tries to hide her moans under her breath, "mmm fuck, I just wanted to tell you I think we should take a break, like a permanent break" Michaela manages to get out as she nears another orgasm. Brian leans up against the wall and slides down to the floor, everything is finally hitting him at full force. He's about to lose the love of his life.

"Wait, what?? Why? We've been doing so well!" Brian starts to get emotional, physically shaking on the floor of his apartment.

"I... I just need a break honey" Michalea puts the phone on speaker and mutes it so that Brian can't hear them. Michaela then starts moaning out of control as Jake is giving her the second and biggest orgasm of the night. Brian can hear all of her moans through the hall of his apartment, but nothing through the phone.

"Fuck yea, cum for me you slut, you just broke up with your boyfriend while cheating on him with his roommate" Jake thrusts into Michaela as she falls forward, collapsing onto his chest exhausted. She looks up and starts to passionately kiss Jake.

They can both hear Brian's slight sobbing through the phone as it sits next to them. Then Michaela reaches over and hangs the phone up as she excitedly says, "You're turn to cum baby."

Jake slides Michaela off of him and orders, "On your knees."

Michaela quickly gets off of the bed and kneels down eagerly waiting for Jakes cock to fill her mouth. As soon as Jake stands up she engulfs his eight-inch cock almost to the base. All of her training is starting to pull off as she could hardly get halfway down his shaft the first time she sucked is cock long ago. She pulls off his cock and begins to jerk him with two hands, "Give me your fucking cum baby! Cum on your little sluts face!" Michaela starts to jerk his cock with intensity.

Brian is starting to collect himself, wondering if he should walk in on them and break it up. He slowly rises from the floor and creeps over to the doorway, peering in, he makes eye contact with Jake seeing Michaela stroke his long, hard cock begging for cum.

Jake's cock twitches as he sees the horrified look on Brian's face. Jake grins, reaches down and shoves Michaela's head deep down onto his shaft, keeping eye contact with Brian the entire time. Michaela is choking on Jake's massive girth, but she doesn't mind doing anything to help Jake cum. Jake lets go of her head and she slides his cock out of her mouth, spit rolling down her chin as she tries to catch her breath, still jerking Jake's cock. Jake reaches down and picks her chin up so that they are making eye contact, "Tell me again how much you love my cock."

Michaela moans, "Mmm baby I love your big cock so fucking much," she leans in for a big wet kiss on his cock head. "Why do you think I have been cheating on Brian so much?" she giggles. "I'll tell you, it's cause I fucking love you baby, I love fucking you more than anything in the world."

"Fuck yes bitch keep going," Jake moaned.

"I was hooked from the moment I saw this massive cock, and the thing is I never even considered the fact I had a boyfriend, I just needed you to fuck me," Michaela can feel Jakes cock start to pulse as he is getting close to cumming. "What? You like that? You like thinking that you turned your roommate's sweet little girlfriend into your personal slut?"

With that Jake started to moan as he blew his load, rope after rope of cum started covering Michaela's eager face, ready to receive what she had been working for. Jake continues eye contact with Brian, grinning as Brian's face is absolutely horrified watching his girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend, be covered in cum.

"Fuck yes baby cum for your little slut," Michaela begs as she sticks her tongue out to catch some of his delicious cum. She jerked him until nothing was left then leaned in to suck his head clean, laughing as she finished. Michaela starts to scoop up the massive amounts of cum from her face and some that had dripped down to her tits and taste it before asking, "guess this is going to happen a lot more often now that I'm single, huh?"

"I don't know, Brian might not want you coming around here anymore now that you two have broken up," Jake teases as he winks at Brian.

"You think he's going to get in between me and this big cock? Funny..." Michaela quickly responds.

"There's my little slut" Jake smacks her face with his semi hard cock. "Now get dressed, Brian will be home soon and I want to have a chat alone with him when he gets back." Michaela reluctantly gets dressed, she had wished they would celebrate her new single lifestyle all night in Jake's bed but I guess he had other plans.