Nobody Wants An Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK MEEEEEEEE." Elsa's and my cum juices leaked out, past my still hard rod, wetting my balls and going down my shaky legs. I felt proud of my work but Elsa was still twitching around my penis like she still could take more. My knees buckle from the sensation she was inflicting on my now sensitive dick. She twitched again this time powerful enough to make me buck away and escaped to the floor. The cool sensation of the tiles on my bare back and ass helped to clam me down but I hardly had enough time to recover. Elsa swung around when she heard me land on the floor and with her wobbly legs; she knelt between mine and engulfed my shinny pole with her mouth. I normally like a minute or two to recover from a good climax, just to let the sensitivity pass, before I'm ready to go again but I now knew this time things would be different. There would be no time to rest.

"Fuck! We taste good. We should bottle this and make a fortune." She said in-between slurps.

My eyes were rolling in their sockets as I did my best to stop from screaming. She was gentle though and soon she repositioned herself with my cock at her entrance and a split second later I her round bum was slapping my thighs. I raised my head and looked in amazement at the wonder of this little woman with such an accommodating pussy. Her small frame bounced up and down along my shaft like she had it connected to an external power supply. It was exotic, my big boy sliding so easily in and out of this small body. Samantha was a little tighter than her friend despite her size and not quite as wet. I was sopping with Elsa's juices. I started to wonder if I had set the camera right to pick up on all this action and if Samantha's pussy was holding up to the slow steady, shallow pounding of the "remote husband." Elsa ground her soggy pussy into my groin and came again in the same noisy fashion. I felt assured that if Samantha could see us, at least she could hear us. Elsa fell back, my highly aroused penis "popping" out of her. I immediately got on my knees between her legs and lined up for a little revenge, she wouldn't let me rest, why should she? I fuck her pussy for maybe another half hour, giving her all I had but she just took what I had to offer and gave some more. Pulling my cock out I lined up once more. I pushed into her with such ease. This was not her first time with a dick in her ass. Of course with all that juice spilling out her pussy she had enough lube as well.

"That it, big boy fuck my ass" I started moving in and out of her ass slow at first then I started to speed up. This woman's 'girls next door' had been visited before. I was definitely not the first.

"FUCK MY ASS." She had her legs high up. Her knees by her armpits and she was rubbing her clit,,, fast. So fast her fingers looked like a blur. "FUCK MY ASS HOLE."

Her ass was a lot tighter and knew I wouldn't last long. After just a few minutes of fucking Elsa ass I was going to cum again so I let her know, I wanted Samantha to know too. "I'M GOINING TO CUM IN YOUR ASS."

"THIS SLUTS ASS IS YOURS, CUM BABY, CUUMMMMM."

I felt her pussy juices flow past my groin while I was still deep in her ass. Her hands stopped moving and I slowly exited her ass. I collapsed on top of her, trying not to crush her little body with what strength I could muster up. We kissed, tongues intertwined, for the first time.

I broke off the kiss and rolled off Elsa. Picking up my robe, I stood up and put it on. My hands searched the pockets and pressed the button to turn off the "remote husband." I helped Elsa up to sit on one of the kitchen stools and poured us some coffee.

We chatted for a while as we sipped on our fresh cups of coffee. I refused to let her cover even though she complained that our cum was leaking out onto the chair. I told not to worry I would clean up everything and how sexy she was and what a great shag she proved to be. "I always knew you would be." She replied. I told how much I loved being in her ass or her "girl next door" as I liked to call it. She laughed at my "cute" name for as dirty as ass fucking.

Elsa stood up, still shaky, and asked if she could wash up. She was worried that Samantha might be back soon. I held her and walked her to the guest shower, the only shower with a camera in it. We kissed more and I put her mind at ease as we walk into the shower and I removed my robe.

"Don't worry. You'll even have time to dry your hair."

Elsa felt my naked body against her and immediately turned around and dropped to her knees. I slowly opened the water and adjusted the temperature. Elsa washed my hanging penis and when it seemed to be recovering, she sucked it into her hot mouth. Her tongue seemed to wrap it's self around my hardening dick. As soon as I was somewhat hard enough, Elsa let my dick out her mouth spun round and got on all fours. "Please. Fuck me one more time in my ass before the guilt sets in. Please. I loved it so much."

The shower was not huge but it did have a small tiled bench area. Elsa rested her flat stomach on the bench and reached for the body shower oil off the shelf in the back and gave it to me. "We don't have much time."

I directed the shower head to spray over us, then blocking the water I poured the makeshift lube from the high point off her butt crack and watched the liquid flow towards her red rose bud. She was a tough girl and could take a pounding but I wanted her to enjoy this. So I used my finger to push the oil into her bum hole. Then I poured some on my inflating dick and used my other hand to help bring my boy up to speed. When I pushed a second finger in her ass, Elsa moaned and begged me for the "real thing". Taking aim I smiled for the camera and entered her nice and slow but Elsa couldn't wait. I was less than half way in when I felt her little hand reach for me and she pushed back, forcing me into her in a hurry.

"Now fuck me like you did just now. It's been a long time since I've had a cock up my back door and who knows when I'll get the chance again. You don't want my girl next door sad for so long again, do you?" Elsa was looking at me through the mirror as she spoke. "Fuck me hard."

"Yeah! That's it Stud. Fuck yeah! Give it to me baby. Give me. Yes that's it. Faster. Faster." Our bodies were making loud slapping noises and she was getting even louder.

Her little hand was between her legs, working her little clitty and I could tell that soon we would be both sharing yet another orgasm. I gave her all I had. Fucking as fast as I could. As deep as I could. As hard as I could.

"Is your slut ass ready for my cum, bitch?" Before I could worry if I had perhaps insulted her, she replied me. "Yes. Give this bitch wants she needs, you're cum in her slut ass."

I slapped her hard on her rump.

"More. Give me more. Talk Dirty"

This was new to me and I was loving it,, just for the moment of course. I kept smacking her ass. Left side. Right side. "Come on slut. Cum for me. Cum with my cock in you ass."

"Almost there. Oh! My GOD!"

"I'm going to cum in your slut ass, bitch. Ready?"

Then I came and so did she, shaking and screaming all sorts of profanities. I slumped over her and my dick immediately went soft. I was now spent. I slipped out of her ass and sat on the bench in the little space next to Elsa.

After a short time, when Elsa had quieted down, I picked up a wash rag and some shower gel and started washing her. First her butt. Praising it for it's beauty and the pleasure it gave me. Then her pussy. Giving it thanks for being first to cum and yet so long lasting and for tasting so good. Elsa was giggling at my silly comments and my hands were most likely tickling her as I gently washed her intimate parts that we had just shared.

"And you, you lovely little titties, oh so pointy, with succulent soldier nipples, always ready to stand to attention." My caresses and praises roamed to every part of her adorable body.

After we had finished, we dried each other and dress. I was still in just a robe. After another coffee, guilt started to show on Elsa face.

"We can't do this again, EVER." She really looked guilty. "She's my friend. I'm married. So are you for that matter."

I was just listening, afraid to make the wrong comment.

"It's just,,,, I know what you going through.,,,,,,, I've even tried to talk to her." She looked at me for the first time since she started this guilt trip and paused.

I remained silent.

"You know I find you sexy and this was bound to happen, especially with that lazy fuck of a husband of mine."

- Another moment of silence. All you could hear was the quiet sipping of our coffee.

"You know the last time I got my ass fuck was the night of my bachoret party. Over fourteen years ago. If you don't count my dildo."

We both started laughing.

"So if you ever need an egger ass to fuck. You got my number." Her eyes were pleading as she dragged those words out.

"That I do. So keep that phone close.' I lied. This was a one time thing but I planed on letting her husband know of her needs. Tell him I over heard the girls talking.

Elsa and I kissed for a few minutes before I open the door to let her out.

"Tell Sammy I came round. A lot."

She got in her car and left.

I closed the door and went to the kitchen to get my soon to be ex wife some breakfast and fuck her silly,, after my dick had rested.

12