Nobody Will Know

Story Info
The Band Perry learns how exciting a long tour ride can be.
2.1k words
4.43
34k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tour bus pulled out of the parking lot, leaving the memories of the last concert behind. The sibling members of the country music band 'The Band Perry' relaxed in the lounge area of the bus after they performed for the troops in Fayetteville, North Carolina. They were now on the road for the trip to Memphis, Tennessee and a concert the next night. This trip would last at least twelve hours, the longest ride they have had to take since their tour began.

Twenty-eight year old Kimberly and her two younger brothers, twenty-three year old Reid and twenty-one year old Neil, had risen greatly in popularity since the release of their hit song 'If I Die Young'. This time a year ago, they were merely an opening act for the likes of Brad Paisley and Alan Jackson but were now gaining too much popularity to remain at the level of 'opening act'.

About three hours into the ride, the three siblings sat around unable to sleep. Kimberly stepped out of the bathroom freshly out of the shower. Reid and Neil watched as their sister walked back to her seat, her curly blonde hair still dripping wet and her slender body covered only by a white towel.

"What the hell are we going to do?" She asked them. "We can't sleep, the television won't turn on...this is boring."

"Well Kim, you could probably get back into your clothes." Neil said as he struggled to keep his eyes off the glistening skin of his sister.

"What's the matter, are you getting too excited seeing me half naked?" She said with a laugh as he looked at the ground. "Fine, I'll get dressed then."

Kimberly stood up and started to walk back to bathroom when she suddenly stopped. She turned around and let the towel drop from her body, giving her brothers a full look at her nude body sparkling in the lights.

"Oops!" She giggled before slowly closing the door.

Reid noticed that his brother was looking at the door in a daze.

"Hey!" He snapped his fingers. "Stop thinking about your sister you perv."

Moments later, Kimberly emerged again from the room wearing a tight white tank top and a pair of loose fitting pink shorts.

"Is that better Neil or should I wear a three piece suit?" She flopped back on the recliner and leaned back. "Now what do we do."

The three all looked around and tried to figure out what to do. Neil struggled to get the image of his naked sister out of his brain. He started to feel like he was being stared at, which he was. He looked over and saw her staring at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Thinking about something good?" She asked.

He was initially confused until she looked down and saw what she was talking about. He was wearing a pair of shorts that had a very noticeable bulge in it. He immediately crossed his legs and tried to hide it.

"Don't try to hide it like I didn't see it. So who were you thinking about? Is it that time that Taylor Swift kissed your cheek? When Jana Kramer gave you that long hug?" He started to look away from her. "That time you saw me naked?" He suddenly looked back at her.

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you! She's your damn sister!" Reid said after slapping the back of his head.

"I...I...I..." He could not properly form words.

"Wow, you need help." His older brother said, looking disappointed.

"So you liked what you saw?" Kimberly asked.

"Kim! What the hell!?" Reid yelled.

"Calm down Reid, let him answer."

"I...of course not." Neil stumbled.

"Liar." She responded.

"You can't prove that." He said, still trying to hide the erection.

Kimberly looked at him with a devilish smile. She stood up and slowly walked over to him, sitting on the armrest of his recliner.

"I can't prove that? Sounds like a challenge." She sensually rubbed his shoulder.

"Oh my god Kim, what the fuck are you doing!" Reid yelled.

"Shut up Reid. It's all in harmless fun." She said, still smiling at her youngest brother.

"Getting your brother sexually excited is harmless?"

"I don't remember any complaining when I did it to you." Neil looked over at his brother after her words. "Don't let him get to you Neil, he's just jealous because I'm not teasing him anymore."

"Anymore?" He asked, very confused.

"You see Neil, the day after I graduated high school I caught your brother having 'fun' with some pictures in my yearbook. I snuck up on him and saw that the picture he was jerking off to was one of mine." She explained.

"Kim, shut up." Reid audibly whispered.

"No, he needs to know what we did." She started stroking Neil's hair.

"What did you two do?" He asked.

"Nothing, we did noth..." Reid started but was cut off by his sister.

"I gave him a blowjob!" She shouted out. Both men were in shock. "I snuck up behind him and tapped his shoulder. I asked what he was doing and he wouldn't answer, just like you didn't, so I reached down and started stroking his hard dick. One thing led to another and I started sucking it."

"Only the one time?" Neil asked.

"Of course not, we usually trade oral in motel rooms or at home when you're asleep."

The youngest of the siblings was in shock. "Have you ever gone farther than just oral?"

"Nope, I agreed not to do that without including...well, you." She slowly moved her lips in and kissed her youngest brother on the lips. "We didn't want to leave you out Neil." Without him noticing, Reid had stood up and started lightly rubbing Kimberly's back. "Now it's time to include you."

Kimberly reached down and gave Neil's hard cock a rough squeeze, causing him to moan. She started kissing him again as his older brother started to pull her shirt up. He kissed the center of her back and started down until he reached her shorts. Roughly, Reid yanked down the shorts and exposed her bare ass to the open. He got on his knees behind her and started rubbing her soaking wet pussy.

The blonde pulled her shirt completely off and pressed her petite breasts into Neil's face. He had no idea of what to do so he started kissing them. He could feel it heaving up and down as her body started reacting to the touch of his brother's finger against her throbbing clitoris. She pulled Neil's head against her nipple and moaned hard as he lightly suckled on it.

"That's a good boy." She whispered.

Kimberly felt Reid's lips press against the flesh of her ass, lightly kissing it up and down while still roughly abusing her clit. She fumbled around with Neil's shorts and eventually freed his throbbing cock from its chamber. He jumped a bit at her first touch but quickly relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. She stood up, Reid's finger still against her clit, and pulled her other brother up to his feet. She peeled the remainder of his clothes off of his body as the other brother stripped himself as well.

All three siblings stood in the tour bus completely naked. Both men had hard seven-inch cocks standing out in front of them, Reid with a very wet hand. Kimberly's nipples were very hard and her pussy steaming hot and dripping wet. Everyone could smell just how excited she was. She slowly dropped to her knees and took a cock in each hand, slowly stroking them up and down.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Neil asked.

"Of course." Kimberly whispered as her thumb toyed with the head of his cock. "Nobody will know."

She slowly inched his cock in her mouth as he moaned loudly. Her hand continued to work the other cock like a pro. It was obvious to Neil that she had had much practice when it came to sucking cock. She bobbed her head up and down while making sure to use her tongue properly. Every spot of his head was covered in her sweet saliva.

Kimberly slowly pulled his cock out, gave it a kiss and smiled at him before turning her attention to the cock of her other brother. Her left hand started to work Neil's balls while Reid got another amazing blowjob from his big sister.

The younger brother knelt to the ground, releasing his balls from his sister's grip, and grabbed onto her hips. He pulled her down until she was sitting down and got between her legs. He hawked back and shot a large loogie onto her dripping pussy before bending down and working his tongue all over it. Reid could feel her moan over his cock while his little brother's tongue went in and out of her cunt. The built up tension in her body was too much to handle and she had her first orgasm of the night. She coated her brother's mouth in her succulent juices while she sucked harder on the cock in her own mouth. After holding it down her throat for several seconds, she pulled out and took a deep breath.

"I need one inside me now. Neil?" She asked while heavily panting.

Reid was a bit disappointed that he wasn't going first but knew that he was still going to get to fuck her. Kimberly stood up and crawled onto one of the recliners, presenting her backside to her youngest brother. Reid took place back in her mouth while Neil rubbed his cock against her hot opening. Slowly he started to inch it into her, causing her to moan deeply. He was surprised at how easily he fit into her despite how tight she was. She was just that wet. He grasped onto her hips and gently started to fuck her. He could hear each of her grunts despite the seven inch meat that was down her throat.

With a cock in her mouth and pussy, the very horny Kimberly had yet another orgasm that tugged and pulled at Neil's cock as he slammed in and out of her. He may have started off slowly but now he was fucking her like a rabbit. The middle sibling watched on in amazement as her sister gave him a great orgasm even with her being preoccupied. She pulled the cock for her mouth to catch her breath.

"Reid, I want you to take the other end." She winked at him

Reid walked behind her as they all stood up. Neil still had his cock buried deep into her pussy as he stood. His brother walked behind her and started rubbing his soaking wet cock against her airtight asshole. He kissed the back of her neck at slowly inched it in. Neil and Kimberly locked lips as she purred down his throat. This was not the first time she had had a cock in her ass, so there was little to no pain with the entry.

It only took a few seconds until the men synced their pace up and slammed into her back and forth. All three were moaning very loudly as the raw sexual energy spread throughout their connected bodies. Kimberly came again and again as they roughly abused her twenty-eight year old body. Neil placed a hand onto her breast while Reid continued kissing and nibbling on her neck and shoulder. She was recovering from her fifth orgasm of the night when both men mentioned that they were close. She slowly withdrew her worn out body from their cocks and dropped to her knees. Each man stood there as her hands found them once again.

"I'm gonna cum Kim!" Reid shouted.

Kimberly quickly closed her lips around his cock and sucked hard for a few seconds until she felt jet after jet of his familiar hot semen shoot down her throat. She pulled him out of her as the last large shot landed on her cheek. She shook the last few small drops from him that landed on her chest. Before she knew what to do, Neil pulled her by the hair over to him. She closed her eyes as he aimed his cock at her forehead and unloaded his own cream onto her. She felt glob after glob hit her forehead and drip down. She opened her mouth to catch any that she could. When he finally finished, she pulled his withering cock into her mouth and sucked him clean. They all collapsed back onto their respective chairs.

The two men watched as Kimberly scooped up cum with her fingers and sensually sucked them clean. She continued doing this for several minutes until her face was clean. She stood up and walked towards them, giving them each a kiss before walking to the back of the bus to go to bed.

Both men sat in amazement until they heard her call out to them.

"Are you guys gonna sit there jerking each other off or are you gonna come to bed!"

They both quickly ran to the bed and jumped in with her.