Nobody's Beauty But Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Wow," Zack laughed. "And all this time you're just chatting with Mary Beth?" he asked Alan.

"We were talking all right," Alan agreed.

They did not in fact talk during that first long hug. Alan felt too content to poison the moment with words as she relaxed in his embrace. It wasn't long, of course, before he felt himself getting hard.

There was no need to talk about that either, but Mary Beth did. "Uh-oh!" she teased. "Something's poking me!"

"Sorry about that," Alan said sheepishly.

"Sorry?!" Mary Beth replied. "I love that feeling! It's such a beautiful thing, and to know it's because of me? Wow." Gently, reverently, she stroked Alan through his pants a few times, and then unzipped and unbuttoned them but didn't push them down yet. Instead she put her arms around him again and let him kiss her. While they kissed, Alan peeled her sweater off and Mary Beth reached back to allow it to slip away. He rubbed her back through the long kiss, and then discreetly reached up with one hand in search of the clasp of her dress. Finding it, he undid it with one hand and then pulled down the zipper.

Mary Beth returned the favor, now tugging his pants down. Alan stepped back just to kick them off. While he was at it, Mary Beth went to work on unbuttoning his shirt. With her dress still on if unzipped, she soon had Alan down to his boxers. She gazed hungrily at the sight, but looked a bit shy when Alan reached down to gather up her skirt. Her expression changed enough to make Alan pause. "Do you want to stop?" he asked.

"No! No, thanks," she said with a nervous smile. "It's just, I wasn't expecting this tonight and I'm not sure if I'm dressed for the occasion."

"Isn't it better to be undressed for this occasion?" Alan asked with an easy grin. "I mean, look at me!"

Mary Beth laughed, though she still sounded nervous, and raised her arms for Alan to pull her dress off. When he did, he saw what she meant. She was wearing a bulky, old-fashioned looking bra with wide straps, and plain granny panties. "They're comfortable," she said with a laugh that was anything but comfortable, "And I wasn't expecting anyone else to see them."

"Then I guess I'd better get them off you, huh?" Alan asked with a chuckle, and he embraced her again. "You look beautiful," he whispered.

"Aw, thanks," she whispered back. "But get me out of this hideous bra!"

"It'll be my pleasure!" Alan laughed. He set to work on undoing the clasp, but it was as big and ornate as everything else about the bra, and nothing like the type he was used to opening. Now feeling as nervous as Mary Beth had sounded a moment before, he soon let loose with a frustrated chuckle. She laughed with him, enjoying the absurdity of the moment and wiggling her lower body against his to keep things interesting. That refreshed his erection, but it also made him even more eager to get the clasp opened, and his fingers fumbled at it again and again. Soon his chuckle had dissolved into a full-blown laugh.

Seeing it was safe to do so, Mary Beth joined him in his laugh. "It's okay," she said. "I know this one is old fashioned." She reached back and undid it herself, and even she required a few tries. "If it weren't so supportive, I swear I'd set fire to it," she assured Alan as she wiggled out of the garment and tossed it aside. With that out of the way, she took him in her arms again and they laughed together.

Sam was straddling Kasie, while she fingered the wrapped condom. "Are you ready for this yet?" she asked casually.

"Don't you want some swimming practice yet?" Sam teased.

"Swimming practice?"

"Yeah," Sam said. "The breast stroke!" He laughed, hoping she would join in; but she didn't. So Sam leaned down and caressed Kasie's breasts, and at long last was rewarded with a response as he felt her nipples stiffen.

"Oh," she said. "Cute. Yeah, go ahead and play with them all you want."

"Do you like it when I do?" Sam asked.

"I can take or leave it."

"Nicest tits I've ever seen," Sam told the guys the next day. "Or felt."

"I don't get boys and breasts," Zack teased. "I mean, what's the appeal?"

"You either get it or you don't," Alan said.

"And last night, I got it all right," Sam exulted. "She said I could do anything I wanted with 'em. So I did everything with 'em all right."

"Define 'everything,'" Zack said.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Sam said coyly.

The awkward moment with her bra now over with, Mary Beth pulled back from Alan and took both her breasts in her hands. "You worked so hard to free these, don't you want to play with them?"

With an eager smile, Alan pulled her down onto the bed and leaned in to kiss her right nipple while keeping his hand busy on her left. Mary Beth responded with a low, sultry moan of pleasure that was light years from her squeaky utterances of earlier in the evening. She almost seemed like a different person, Alan would reflect later on while ignoring Sam's nonsense. But he didn't stop to think about it in the heat of the moment, when Mary Beth's supple flesh and wonderfully base vocal response were bringing such immense pleasure.

When his breast play had worked her into a lather, Alan reached down with his free hand and made began his first, tentative exploration down below. Although she was still wearing her super-modest panties and they seemed to cover acres of flesh, his careful touch got through to her loud and clear and her breathing grew heavier and louder. "Oh, Alannnnn..." she moaned. Emboldened, he rubbed his palm hard over her mound, and she responded with a much louder grunt. "Unhhh! Yes!" After a few lighter rubs, Alan straightened up beside her and kissed her deeply on the lips again. She returned the kiss, and ran her hands down his side and inside his boxers to caress him with a gentle but firm touch that brought a vocal approval from him as well.

Next door, Sam heard those first moans, though he didn't recognize his friend or the silly girl he'd been stuck with. Kasie having unwrapped the condom for him, she was now looking at the ceiling and cooing a bit here and there as he moved in and out. Not what he'd expected of the sexpot he'd seen at the party, he admitted silently, but he'd heard stories about some women learning to stifle their moans in the dorm so their friends wouldn't know what they were up to.

"Like it fast?" he asked Kasie.

"Sure," Kasie said.

"Or slower?"

"Whatever you want. Just do it."

"One thing I'll tell you about sex in that house," Sam announced to Zack. "They're screamers."

"So I heard," Alan said.

"You heard the screaming on your walk, did you?" Zack asked.

Realizing the spot he was in, Alan played his comment for a joke. "Oh, um, yeah," he said. "Yeah...all up and down the block, you could hear the sheer pleasure thanks to Sam here. I'm telling you!"

"Sour grapes!" Sam sing-songed.

Mary Beth got Alan's boxers down around his knees, and he kicked them off. While he was off her, she took the opportunity to get up and retrieve a condom from her dresser. "Shall I help you on with this?" she teased.

"Not until I get you off with these," he replied, sliding all his fingers inside her panties.

"Please do," she whispered, and he did. With her pussy now on display at last, Alan kissed her on the mouth again and ran his fingers lightly through her pubic hair while she put her arms around him and held on. Giggling at first at his tentative strokes on her clit, she was soon hanging on for balance as he teased it harder and finally slipped one finger inside. "Ohmygod!" she said huskily as he caressed her moist insides. "Feelssogood! Ohgod!" She threw her head back and allowed a long, loud moan.

Alan slipped his finger out and stepped back to admire Mary Beth's body. As he did, she opened the condom wrapper and took his cock in her hand. Together they rolled it on. As soon as they were done, she gave him a firm yank up and down the shaft and he exhaled in approval. "Now get in the bed," she ordered him.

Sam picked up the pace with his thrusts, figuring Kasie would surely catch fire sooner or later. As he neared his orgasm, it still hadn't happened. She looked back and forth between him and the ceiling and even the clock once. "Just come whenever you want," she sighed quietly when she realized he was trying to hold back. "I'm having one of those nights, it's not going to happen for me."

"Okay," Sam grunted, and he pushed harder and faster, still hoping for a miracle and not getting one. As he finally felt the point of no return upon him, he tried to pretend Kasie didn't look bored. At least, he reminded himself, he wasn't stuck with her nerdy friend like Alan was. He owed Alan one for leaving him with her, too!

Mary Beth ground eagerly into Alan, feeling him reaching delightfully deep inside her. "Oh, God, feels amazing," she grunted.

"I know!" It was all Alan could articulate just then, as he grabbed onto handfuls of the sheets and pushed back, savoring her tightness around him.

"You feel so good inside me," she whispered, rocking slowly at first. Then there were no more words for a while as she gave in entirely to the sensation. Holding onto his hips for balance, she ground into Alan and welcomed his hands on her breasts, her moans growing ever louder and more intense. Alan indulged himself in the beautiful sights and sounds, scarcely able to believe this was the same woman he'd met an hour or two before. She was alive with abandon, and he lay back and enjoyed the ride along with her.

"Gonna come," she said at last, her eyes now closed in concentration.

"Do it," he said. "Anytime you're ready." To help her along, he reached down with both hands and rubbed her pussy as best he could reach it. The added touch brought her to yet a higher level of intensity, and she was crying out in joy even before the first orgasm washed over her.

Mary Beth's joyful screams were muffled but audible next door, where Sam lay uncertainly by Kasie's side. Sam heard them, but had no clue who the happy woman making all the noise was.

"God, she always has to let us all know she's having such a good time in there," Kasie whined.

"That happens a lot, does it?" Sam asked, privately wishing he were next door with the mystery woman.

"All the time," Kasie said. "It's like, we get it, you're good at sex. Don't rub our noses in it, please!"

Sam forced a smile and tried to think of an excuse to go save Alan and go home. He could tell Kasie he had to rescue his friend from her mousy little housemate, of course, but that seemed a bit too mean even now. Failing to think of anything more acceptable, he lay back and tried to think about something other than the joyful screams coming through the wall.

After her third orgasm, Mary Beth rolled off Alan and lay back on the bed beside him. "Now you," she whispered. "Get on top."

Alan didn't need to be told twice. He'd tried to come with her on top, but watching and listening to her had just been too much fun for him to concentrate on himself. Carefully he climbed atop Mary Beth, and she took him in her hands and guided him in. "Awwwwwwhhhhhhhh," she groaned. "Now give it to me again."

And he did. Slowly at first, he quickly picked up speed and was soon working himself into a lather. Mary Beth, having already left her demure act behind, grew outright vulgar in her loud response. "Oh! Unh! Yes! Gimme that cock! Do it! Ram it into me. Make me feel it!!" For good measure, she slapped him on the rear end as he pushed in and out. As he reached a fevered pitch, so did she. "Lemmeknowwhenyoucum!" she said in one short breath.

"About to," he answered. "Any second."

As he got closer and closer, Mary Beth responded in kind. "Oh, oh, oh, oh..." each one louder and more intense than the last. When she reached the top of her range, there was no "oh" where he'd expected. Instead she threw her arms around him and pulled him down on top of her as he came in her at last and she lost herself in her fourth orgasm. Then all was silent for several minutes as they lay together in a joyful heap, catching their breath.

"She finally had to let me leave," Sam said as he finished off his beer. "Something about a no overnight guests rule. But it was just as well. The gal next door to her was loud, man. I was almost jealous. I don't know who she was or who was with her, but they were sure doing something right."

"And that's when he finally rescued you from the nerdy chick?" Zack asked Alan.

"No," Alan said. "We didn't see each other again last night."

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "The party wasn't quite over, but he was gone. I did try to find you, man, but you were already gone!" To Zack he added, "I figured he'd be back in our dorm, but he wasn't. Sorry I couldn't rescue you from her."

"So just where were you?" Zack asked.

"I wasn't needing to be rescued, that's for sure!" Alan said. "After we left the party, we had a nice long talk about all kinds of stuff. No need for me to go home. I think Sam was asleep when I finally did get back."

"Late night, huh?" Zack asked.

"My latest in a while." Alan held up his right arm, which had a light scrape. "Tripped over a root on the way back and scraped myself. Guess I'll be more careful next time."

"Ouch," Zack said. "Well, hey, I'm glad the night wasn't a total bust for you. It sounds like you and this Mary Beth got along great."

"We did," Alan said. "We really did."

"I hope you're not just trying to ease my guilt, man," Sam said.

Feigning amusement, Alan shook his head and grinned at Zack.

"Well, gentlemen, I have a meeting," Zack announced, standing up. Alan got up as well and gave Zack what they both called "the straight-guy hug," a quick clasp of the arms around the shoulders without touching any other part of their bodies. "Hope you both have a great end of term," he said. Sam also got to his feet and escorted Zack out the door, with some excuse about an errand in town.

Alan was alone now, and found that preferable to being on his own with Sam. But he was bitterly disappointed that he hadn't gotten any time alone with Zack. He was dying to tell someone all about last night, and Zack would have appreciated what Sam never would. He'd have loved to tell Zack all about how delightful falling asleep in Mary Beth's arms had been, or how joyful their waking up together had been, or how gorgeous her body had looked in the morning light, or what fun showering together had been, or the laugh they'd shared when she had finally pulled the pins out of her hair and explained that the old-lady 'do she'd sported at the party was just goofy experimenting.

Zack would have appreciated all that. He also might have had some idea as to why Mary Beth wouldn't give Alan her phone number as he was climbing out the window to head home (at least that no-men rule was one thing Sam hadn't lied about; Alan could only guess what else he'd said might be true). He'd likely have gotten a good laugh out of Alan revealing that climb out the window was the real cause of his scratch, or that Mary Beth had handled it well rather than overreacting like so many women would. And he'd have provided moral support Alan could have used right then that at least Mary Beth had taken his number and surely she would call him.

But Alan hadn't had a chance to share that with Zack, and Zack was probably the only person he knew right then whom he would trust that much. Certainly not Sam, best buddies though they were.

Alan gave his cell phone a long, hard look, as if willing it to ring. It didn't. He ordered another drink.

An hour later, Zack sat across the seminar-room table from his two partners in crime and finished up his story. "So to sum it all up," he said, stifling yet another laugh, "Sam had the best sex ever while Alan had a suspiciously long walk."

Across the table, Kasie and Mary Beth looked at one another and once again burst into peals of laughter. "Tell me again, Zack," Kasie said between gales of laughter, "He said I liked it rough?"

Zack nodded.

"And that I loved breast play? I mean, I do, but no way did he know that."

"That's what he said all right," Zack concurred.

"And not a word from Alan that you couldn't repeat in church?" Mary Beth asked hopefully.

"He could have told the congregation everything he told me."

"This is great," Mary Beth said, looking over her notes, relieved once again to be able to wear her new glasses for a change. Trying to read through those old thick lenses had been such a hassle, but the look had been priceless. Thank heavens she would never have to put up her hair in that ridiculous mess again either. She still wasn't sure if letting her hair down for Alan had been the right thing to do; but she just had to let him see who she really was. "It fits our thesis perfectly. Better than any of the other guys we were with, huh? Textbook case of 'A gentleman never tells what he did, and a Guy-with-a-capital-G will go on about all sorts of things he didn't do." Looking up at Zack, she asked, "Alan didn't tell anything at all? Really?"

"My dear, I don't even know that you did not in fact spend the whole night walking around campus with him," Zack said with a smile. "And you don't owe me an explanation."

"Okay, Mary Beth," said Kasie. "So we can write the report tomorrow and turn it in, and Mister Almost-a-PhD can eat his heart out about what I did for science."

Zack shook his head. "Girlfriend, I told you not to sleep with your TA."

"I know, I know," Kasie said, "And you were right. But now revenge is mine and I can go back to not pretending to be a wet blanket, thank god! And Mary Beth, thanks for helping me out. Now you can go back to sleeping on your own again."

Mary Beth was annoyed, but tried to keep it to herself. "Gee, thanks so much, Kasie."

"Hey, I've known you since freshman year, I know you! It's nothing to be ashamed of to live a quiet life." Kasie gave her a pat on the back. "Oh, speaking of which, great faking last night. You ought to get an Oscar for that."

"Faking?" Mary Beth was mystified.

"Faking orgasms!" Kasie said. "Sam and I heard your moaning and screaming, and if I didn't know better I'd have sworn they were real. Great job!"

Once again Mary Beth swallowed her irritation. The joke was on Kasie, really. "Thanks." She managed a smile.

"Join me for dinner?" Zack asked them both, standing up.

"Sure!" Kasie replied.

"I have an errand to run first," Mary Beth said. "I'll meet you at the pub."

"Suit yourself," Zack said, and he and Kasie were off.

As soon as the door was shut behind them, Mary Beth sat back down and dug into her purse for the scrap of paper she had carefully placed in it that morning. Finding it, she smoothed it out on the table, took out her phone and dialed the number scrawled on the paper.

Three rings, and then Mary Beth heard him answer. She smiled in relief. "Hello. Alan?"

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers
12