Nobody's Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nasty smile came across Tony's face as he quickly stood, raised Shay's head up and slipped in behind her. He had her lay back and placed her head in his lap. She felt his cock wetting her hair with precum. Tony began to lightly make little circles on the palm of his hands over her nipples. He sat and watched Carl filling Shay's pussy with his thick cock. With every plunge inside of her, her head and shoulders pushed onto Tony's cock that had been covered with her hair. Carl's pace picked up and his face became very focused. He placed his hands behind Shay's knees and brought her legs up straight. It was obvious that that caused a new angle for him. As he spread her legs just enough for Tony to see him slamming his thick cock into her. Tony's hard shaft was rubbing against her ear through her hair. Tony had began to move in the same rhythm as Carl and still teasing Shay's nipples. She could feel her orgasm building. The force of him slamming into her made her upper body push against Tony in time with his grunted thrust. Shay could see the sweat on Carl's chest as he took her pussy. It was as if he was collecting an overdue debt.

Shay managed to pull her right leg free from Carl's grip and crossed it over and began to roll on her side with Carl still fucking her hole roughly now. As she made it to her tummy and pushed up on her knees, Carl adjusted to her inviting position and slowed his pace a little. His cock never left her. As Tony felt her burst of breath hitting his cock each time Carl slammed into her, he gathered her hair and pulled to one side holding it. Tony watched as Shay took his cock in her tiny hand. She held it, her face inches from the head, but she couldn't move. Her face was a study in lust and concentration as she focussed on the way Carl's cock slid into her clenched pussy. Tony became fascinated by this look, he had seen it before but had never seen it because of another man. Time stood still. Tony could see down her back. He saw by Shay's face how she felt EVERY thrust. As Carl shoved in, her mouth would drop, followed by a gasp. Her eyes glazed over. He would pull back and she would exhale, emitting a small moan each time. Shay's fingers tightened around Tony's cock each time Carl pushed. Tony was enjoying this. The small of her back was arched and he could see the mounds of her butt cheeks and between them. Tony watched as Carl's thick, white-coated cock penetrated her, moving with purpose ... slowly ... in and out. Tony laced his fingers through Shay's hair for a better hold and pushed her face along his shaft and then guided it right to her mouth. As she closed her lips around him, Tony fell into perfect time with Carl. It was so exciting, Shay didn't know which act to concentrate on.

As Tony held Shay's head in place fucking her mouth, and Carl held her tightly by the hips pounding into her fast again, her body exploded into a continuous wave of orgasm. Carl made a loud gruntal sound and a quick gasp as he spewed his cum inside her. Shay felt as his thick cock jerk with each jet of cum, it would pull another orgasm from her. Tony was close behind. As he felt the cum about to leave him he pulled Shay's head back and shot his load on her breast. Shay watched as the slit on his engorged head expand to release each shot. Trying to catch her breath, she could feel the cum sliding between her breast and cum from Carl running down her thigh.

Tony watched Carl gently rub the small of her back as he pulled his semi hard cock from her. Tony began to gently rub her back as Carl dressed. Shay was trying to get control of her thinking. Her body was still reacting to what had just happened. After catching her breath and noticing that her heart rate was normal, Shay slowly turned so that she was laying between Tony's legs. Carl had sat on the far end of the sofa pulling his boots on. Tony leaned forward picking her blouse up from the floor beside the sofa and handed it to her. Without a word being said, Tony knew she had to be embarrassed. She slipped her blouse on without making contact with either of them. Shay released a nervous sigh as she got off the sofa and headed to the hallway. Tony stood and pulled his robe closed.

Shay closed the restroom door and took a wash cloth from the linen closet. As she wet the wash cloth with warm water, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was blushing as she thought about what had just happened. She noticed a shiny wet place on her chest. It was Tony's cum. Her sore pussy felt an after shock seeing it. Shay felt Carl's cum still wet on her thighs. She washed her face and freshened up. Shay knew she was going to have to face them both. She picked up a bottle of "Beautiful" and dabbed it on her wrist.

Shay could not look at them when she entered the den. She assumed Carl stayed around to make sure things were OK, but he was at the door. Tony was standing at the end table by the sofa where the phone/answering machine was. Shay felt she had to say something, she just could not seem to get words to come out. As Shay opened her mouth to apologize, Tony stopped her. " Two questions Shay..." he said. " Did you enjoy that?" Shay knew she had to do her best performance ever on that one. She could not look at him and give an answer. Shay looked at the floor and saw her lacy bra. She replied , " Nooo..." to his question but it sounded more like a moan as her pussy clenched again. Crossing her arms over her breast, she caught Carl from the corner of her eye. The smirk that was on his face in response to her answer forced her to struggle at holding her laughter inside. She tilted her head a little and cut her eyes over to Tony and he was looking right at her as he pushed the "Memo" button on the answering machine...the message was ...

"Saturday, May 1st...10:46 PM... *beep beep beep*...Baby...I came on home to spend the time with ya that you have been needin...come on to bed... I am in there waitin on you... I didn't want you comin in and findin nobody home."

Now Shay was really feeling foolish because she always checked the machine as soon as she walked in the door. Tony always checked it too. Another sigh slipped from her as she reached up and started pulling her hair up, waiting for his second question. "What do we do now Shay?" he asked in his best Dr. Phil's voice.

Shay walked by him and pushed the delete button on the answering machine and replied as she opened the door for Carl to leave. " Hope that you understand now Shuggar, that when you pull your stuff with your buddies... I kinda like coming into the house when nobody's home. Seems as though you do too..." She shut the door behind Carl, turned and headed down the hall to a nice warm shower. Before leaving the den though Shay turned to Tony and told him, " I knew I should have given this stuff to Carl at the Prom. Kinda funny...we went to his parents home that night. There was nobody home then either. Except his older brother that was so..." her voice was fading as she went down the hall.

Tony just shook his head as he started down the hall listening to Shay rambling. He shouted out in a playful way, " you liked it didn't ya!"

Shay stepped into the shower with a blush on her face and replied, "Abso-fuckin-lutley!" Tony closed the shower door behind him.

12