Nocturnal Embrace

Story Info
You cannot deny your cravings.
1.8k words
4
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are waking up, and it is still dark outside. Blinking, you can hardly see anything. But you feel his strong arms around you, holding you close, and you know that you are safe anyway.

As you move to lie more comfortable, you realize what it was that woke you up. You went to bed without panties last night, which you did sometimes because you knew how much he liked it. 'It's good for you!' - maybe, but you knew why he liked it.

And you know why you like it too.

You cannot stop yourself from moving your hips against him, against his erection trapped behind his boxers. It pulses, and a smile slowly forms on your lips. You like teasing him, even when he is asleep.

Especially when he reacts like now, flexing his arms and pulling you close, making small moves to meet your hips. You are getting so wet now, and you know you are leaving marks on his black boxers, but you do not care.

Reaching behind, you slowly inch his boxers down, freeing him. He is already big and you feel the pre-cum leaking from his tip.

Arching your back slightly, you push down on his erection, making it nestle itself between your legs, sliding over your entrance. But you do not want to take him yet, you want to tease him some more... After all, he was not awake yet, even though his breathing has sped up.

You start to move back and forth again, letting his entire length slide against you and between your thighs, coating you with both of your juices. His breathing is picking up even more, and so is yours.

You angle yourself better, so that the tip of him hits you perfectly with every move, and you cannot contain the small moan.

And that is all he needs to wake up. Or maybe he was becoming too teased. But you think it is because of your moan. He could hear you moan from inhumanly far away, and he loved it...

Strong arms hold you even closer as he picks up the pace against you, a chuckle in your ear.

"Greedy, are we?" he asks, changing up the tempo. Pulling back slowly, and pushing forward fast. Over and over again, driving you crazy. "This is the first time I'm waking up with my boxers at my knees and a woman almost fucking me..."

"Do you like it?" you manage to ask, your voice trembling from frustration and desire.

You feel his breath on your neck moments before you feel his lips.

"Hm, maybe a bit...", he mumbles against your skin. Then he bites you lightly. "But I like being the one who fucks a bit more, I think."

And with that, he lets go of you to pull your leg up, and slowly enters you. Normally, he is a bit too big for you to handle without lube, but tonight you are too teased, and fixes it without a problem.

"Ah, that's better...," he mumbled against your neck as he slowly moves to get you used to him. Always so gentle, even when he is not... "You are too good at teasing me, milady..."

"It's your fault, I went to bed without panties," you say in that breathless voice you hate. It shows him too much, how much he affects you and how much you love it. But right now, it does not matter. Right now, everything that matters is that he does not stop.

So of course, that is what he does.

"You went to bed without panties?" he asks, holding you still. You try to move up and down his erection, but he holds you in a vice-like grip, not letting go. "Why didn't you tell me?"

You turn your head to look at him, even though the only thing you can really see if his outline.

"Because you were sleeping when I went to bed. Can we not talk about this now? You are driving me insane...," you mutter, and starts to rotate your hips slightly. It is the only thing you can really do, and it alleviate some of the tease, at least.

"Oh, my poor little darling, too aroused to be comfortable? Are you close to begging?" he murmurs in your ear, laughing silently.

You shake your head. You are, but you do not want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that. Because you know what comes then. And you really are too aroused and too teased and too tired to do it all now.

"Your actions suggest differently. But I am too tired to enforce any rules right now, so I will just fuck you instead,", he says, placing small kisses along your jaw, as he slowly pulls out almost completely, and then pushes himself back inside. You shiver from the pure deliciousness of the move.

Gently taking one of your nipples between his thumb and forefinger, he massages it as he picks up the pace again, positively slamming into you. But you love it when he is rough with you. You love how possessive he is with you, owning you with every penetration.

But it is hard to really get into in this position, and both of you groan when he slides out of you. With a 'Fuck it!', he flips you onto your stomach, pulls your legs up, and pushes into you again. You moan softly, arching your back to give him more access.

And he takes advantage of it. Boy, does he take advantage of it!

Literally pounding into you, he brings you closer and closer to the edge, and you feel how your muscles starts to squeeze him more, almost pushing him out.

"You're close," he growls from above you. "Should I let you come?"

"Yes, please, master," you gasp, immediately going into submissive form. He was right - it has become second nature for you to answer his questions like that.

"You flatter me with your polite speech, but I'm not your master right now. I'm just a man fucking you," he says with a chuckle, leaning in closer to kiss your spine.

"You say so, but you can't leave your master self out of this completely, either," you say in your breathy voice.

He stops kissing you, and laughs softly in your ear. "I guess you're right... But I want to try. It was a long time since I did it like this... Turn over."

Pulling out of you, he helps you to roll onto your back, before settling down on top of you and enters you again, filling you up so fully that your toes curl. Pushing his arms around you, he holds you close as he goes faster than he has so far. And it is so good, and you cannot help yourself as you wraps your legs around his waist, your breaths coming out in gasps and moans and pants.

When you do it like this, he basically massages your clitoris with his pubic bone, and it is not long before you are once again standing by the edge, just one step away from going over...

He pulls back a little, not slowing down, but so that he can look down at you. The awkward feeling over this is severely overshadowed by your lust.

"I can feel you being close, and normally by now, you should be coming. Why aren't you?" he asks, and he seems... worried?

"Maybe... Maybe you've taught me... too well?" you pant. You know how close you are, and you know you should be coming, but you cannot get over the small wall right before the edge. It is quite annoying actually, because you really, really, want to cum.

He leans down to kiss you, and you are floating on a cloud all of a sudden. Even though you dislike how much practice he has gotten, at moments like this, you cannot hate it too much. Because it makes you feel so good...

"You really are amazing... You're getting to my head," he mumbles when he stops kissing you, leaning his forehead against yours, lips barely separated. You smile at his words, and you feel his smile against your lips, too. But there is something else on your mind...

"Can I cum, please?" you whisper, looking into his eyes. Even though it is so dark, you can see the spark in his eyes as you plead, and you know he loves it. No matter what he says, he loves it when you ask for it.

Pulling back to sit on his knees, he lifts you up slightly and puts your legs over his shoulders, dragging his hand over your stomach with a slight touch of nails.

"You may cum," he growls, speeding up and putting a thumb to your clitoris, making your whole body fall apart.

You cannot breathe anymore, afraid of destroying the moment, and because it is all too much, too much. You see stars and galaxies and you cannot take it, so you close your eyes, but it does not help, you still see it all. Opening your eyes, you fix them on him for a short moment, before your body takes over, and you throw your head back and scream as every muscle in your body contracts and releases and contracts, over and over again, pleasure shooting out through your body. You have never experienced anything like this before, and you have experienced a lot with him.

"Shit!" you hear him mutter, before you feel him get bigger and then start to pulsate as he fills you up with his cum. You are still spasming and shaking when he pulls out and just sits there, leaned forwards on his arms, breathing heavily.

You realize that you clenched your toes to hard in the throes of ecstasy, and now have a cramp, and it makes you laugh.

"What?" he mutters.

"Cramp in my toes," you laugh. He sits back up and takes your feet in his hands, massaging them.

"Silly girl curling your toes too much...," he says with a chuckle. "Does it feel better?"

It does, and you nod your head, flexing your toes. With a pleased sigh, he releases your feet, and lies down next to you, pulling you close.

"Can we sleep now?" he asks, giving your hair a light kiss.

"Hm, maybe I should take on my panties again?" you say sleepily. You feel completely and pleasurably spent, and would love to get some sleep.

"Why ever in the world would I allow that now that I've finally gotten you to go to bed without them?" he asks, sitting up and looking down on you. You turn slightly to look up at him.

"So that this doesn't happen again, and we can sleep throughout the night?" you answer, forming it as a question.

"What day is it tomorrow?"

"Saturday."

Even in the low light, you can see the devilish grin form on his lips, making your poor core clench. Since it is already so sensitive, you shiver, and you know that he notices it.

"I have nothing important to do tomorrow, so I don't mind keeping you in bed and fucking your brains out...," he growls as he lies down again and pulls you close, possessively. "No panties. No boxers. Let's have some more fun..."