Nocturnal Emissions

Story Info
Tyler knows a recipe for a good night's sleep.
2k words
4.55
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler shut the door behind him and slowly slumped his way across the bedroom, half-limping, as he made his way to sit on the edge of the bed. He was exhausted. His back ached from sitting in that damn office chair all day, and his head hurt from having to put up angry customers all day. Too many people treated those like him like some kind of representative punching bag for whatever they were angry about. Some shit that had nothing to do with him happened, and even though he was trying to help he caught the flack.

He didn't even bother undressing, just slid off his shoes and belt, tossed his tie, and crawled his way back up into the bed. He couldn't for the life of him imagine mustering up the energy to go back into work tomorrow. Still, he knew he had to - bills didn't pay themselves. Fortunately, he knew the secret to the best, most restful sleep possible. He lifted his pillow, giving it a few slaps to work out the lumps, checking to make sure his precious treasure was still there. A small stone figurine, no more than six inches at most, carved from granite into a relief of a beatific woman, nestled in the sheets hidden beneath his pillow. He smiled and leaned down, giving the stone a kiss, before replacing the pillow and flopping down into the mattress. He didn't even bother with the sheets. Once his face kissed the pillow and his eyes slid shut, he was out like a light, mouth hanging agape.

For a time, he knew nothing. Then, a soft humming filled his ears. A soothing melody, sighed against the backdrop of gentle fingers running through his hair and stroking his ears. He sighed, nestling his face deeper into his pillow - which had become strangely warm, but deliciously soft and pliant. Like the lap of a beautiful woman. Which, as it turned out, it now was.

"Leonor," he mumbled, voice muffled by plump thighs. A soft chuckle replied to him, and the fingers slid down the back of his neck, making him shiver. He smiled and lifted his head slightly, gaze drawing up the figure of the strange intruder now inhabiting his bed.

She was beautiful, clad in a sheer light sundress, the silhouette of her caramel skinned body almost visible through the gauzy veneer of the fabric. Straight black hair, silky and shiny, fell down across her shoulders like a waterfall, framing a beautiful high cheek-boned face with plush lips and light brown eyes. "Boa noite, Tyler," she whispered, her voice silvery and delightful. He shivered again and lifted his head from her lap, twining his arms loosely around her waist and kissing her belly through the fabric of her dress.

"I'm so glad to see you again," Tyler murmured, nuzzling her stomach. Leonor giggled, hands sliding down past his ears to stroke his cheeks, cupping his face and lightly scratching under his chin. He groaned in bliss, her mere touch making him feel soothed and relaxed.

"You look like it, dear," the pedra-moura laughed merrily, reaching down now to rub his stiff shoulders. Tyler groaned, rolling over to rest the back of his head in her lap, letting her stroke and rub his chest and shoulders. "It's fairly buzzing around you..." she whispered, licking her lips. She lightly scratched a trail up his chest with her fingernail, picking at the buttons of his shirt. "Get undressed for me."

Tyler wasted no time, sitting up as eagerly as his tired body could manage, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off over his head. Leonor slid forward, pressing up against his back, reaching around to run her hands down his chest and stomach as she planted soft warming kisses upon his neck and shoulders. Smiling wide, Tyler undid his pants and hooked his thumbs beneath the waistband, shimmying to shove them down to his knees along with his boxer-briefs. As he stripped, Leonor's hands dipped lower, tracing their way down across his treasure-trail between his legs. He groaned softly as her sweet, delicate fingers stroked his cock, still shriveled and flaccid but now waking up from the sensation of the pedra-moura fondling and kissing him. Her fingers carefully rubbed him, coaxing his dick from it's slumber, and as it gradually fattened up she squeezed and caressed his nuts as well. He could feel her pressing up against his back, the softness of her large breasts mashed against him, and the hardening points of her nipples digging into his skin through the fabric of her dress. He arched his hips towards her hands with a sigh, cock quickly bloating to a fattened, erect state.

"Eu te amo," Tyler groaned, dick twitching as she teased beneath the hood of it's crown with gentle fingers, rubbing the sensitive underside of his manhood and making it stand up straight, drooling from the tip. Leonor giggled again, kissing the back of his neck.

"You've been practicing Portugese, good boy," she whispered, his praise making him groan and his eyelids flutter. 'Good Boy' rattled around in his head like an echo from god, and his penis swelled further still as she started to stroke him up and down. The lubrication dripping from his tip was copious, just being around her inflamed his libido like nothing else, and soon the gentle schlick-schlick-schlick of her moistened hand competed with the sound of his heavy breathing in the quiet stillness of the darkened bedroom.

"Leonooor" he groaned plaintively, cock throbbing from the expert manipulations of her hand. She slid out from behind him and he collapsed back into the bed, melting into a puddle of bliss as she stroked him. Laughing softly, she leaned down and kissed him while she jerked him off, their tongues dancing together as he whimpered into her soft lips. The pleasure was always surreal. Everything about her was more exciting, more arousing, more delightful than anyone else. Her smell, the taste of her lips, the feeling of her skin against his. And the way she toyed with his prick, making him groan and tremble as the pleasure built and built but never erupted until she was ready. He gripped the sheets and bucked, more sensitive to that plain hand-job than anything he'd ever done with another woman. He felt her lips slide away from his and start to trickle down his neck, soft kisses and bites making him mewl.

Slowly she made her way down, kissing and licking across his body until she was level with his trembling dick. He could feel her hot breath on it, and her stroking slowed, causing him to groan plaintively and lift his hips toward her. Leonor laughed softly and blew softly on him, making his knees shake, before she began smothering him with soft kisses and squeezes that made his bloated fuck-stick plump up even further, drooling pre-cum in delight like a dog reveling in the adoration of it's masters pets.

Her tongue traced along beneath the ridge of his coronal hood, and his penis jerked. Normally, about now was where he would start coming. But it didn't work like that with Leonor. Release came when she was ready. And she was ready when she was satisfied he was willingly surrendering everything to her - and she'd gotten her own satisfaction out of him. So instead the pleasure just built on itself, rolling over him in waves as she started to suckle and kiss his penis, her tongue lapping at it's most sensitive spots. His mouth sagged open in bliss as he arched his back listlessly off the mattress. He heard her muffled giggles, the vibration traveling down his prick like a signal to a radio-tower, and felt her fingers roll and knead his heavy nuts which seemed to be bloating up even fatter in her hand.

She finally seemed satisfied he was ready, because she slid her soft luscious lips off of his penis with a loud pop, giving the twitching crown a parting kiss before she sat up in the bed. Reaching down, she grabbed onto the hem of skirt and pulled the sundress up over her head. Her beautiful body, soft and slim and curvy, was bare underneath. He watched her heavy breasts sway breathlessly as she climbed on top of him, sliding the tip of his prick against the moist softness of her mons. With a groan, he reached around to grab onto her hips, groping her ass and thighs, digging his fingers into the wonderful unctuous flesh of her feminine form.

"It's time now, Tyler," she whispered with a smile, pressing him against the lips of her pussy. "Time to give yourself to me." He panted and nod, eyelids fluttering as he felt her press against him, sliding his urgently hard shaft into the soft suckling tightness of her womanhood. He arched his hips towards her and groaned, feeling her clench around him, soft like taffy but strong as steel. Her velvet interior fluttered and milked around him, making his bloated prick tremble. Slowly, smirking down at him in an ever-so-sexy way, she started to ride him, rocking her hips back and forth. The creaking of the bed mingled with the panting and soft moans that came from both of them, and his hands reached up to grab hold of and fondle her heavy swaying breasts. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes lidded, his entire world disappearing into the churning bliss of her womanhood, as she drew his spirit down into his groin.

Leonor moaned, tilting her head back and riding him faster. "Yes, that's it - give yourself to me," she purred, rolling her hips sinuously. Tyler made a strangled noise and bucked his hips, eager to do exactly that. His vision was fading, turning into a dark tunnel where he could only see her, the sheen of perspiration on her caramel skin, the sight of her body rocking on-top of him. Sound faded except her soft moans as she looked down at him, flushed. "Deeper and deeper," she whispered, "give it all to meeee," she keened, arching her back and bouncing on his dick.

Tyler's eyes rolled up into his head and everything went dark, then bright white. He erupted inside Leonor as she cried out in climax, cock jerking as he gave over every last bit of himself, eagerly pumping out his very soul through his dick. He could feel himself pouring into her, being drawn through her, bits and pieces of himself being pulled free. His anger and frustration disappeared, his fear and despair too. All his pent up emotions vanished into the maw of her womb as she sucked him inside of her, filtering his essence through herself, and recycled him back out.

Leonor, his pedra-moura, was a spirit of thoughts and dreams. A 'liminal entity' as they sometimes called it. She fed off the psychic energy he gave her, a filter feeder that drew in his psyche and his very soul and flensed off the unnecessary pieces he didn't want or need. In this case, all the negative emotions that plagued him - and a few other bits occasionally. He felt consciousness slowly ebb back into his body and gasped, returned to himself once more. He slumped into the mattress panting, overcome with weariness once more. Leonor, cheeks flushed and glowing with pleasure, smiled broadly and leaned down to kiss him. "Good boy," she whispered, and his eyes fluttered. "Sleep now," she ordered, and they slammed shut.

When Tyler awoke the next morning, he felt lighter - physically, spiritually. He was well rested lethargic, and even though his alarm was wailing at him, it took a moment for him to gather up enough motivation to care. He was completely content, at least for a moment, to just lay there in that spot for all eternity, a dumb smile across his face. But motivation was the first thing to return, and he reached over to silence the alarm, sitting up to look around the room. His cloths had been neatly folded and left on the chair, and the sheets pulled up over his body during the night. Taking a deep breath, he smiled happily and lifted his pillow, giving the small stone carving beneath it a goodbye kiss. At least until the next night.