Nocturnal Nap Ch. 01

Story Info
...midday nap turns into total humiliation.
1.1k words
2.97
38.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man! How embarrassing! I had slipped off into a nap when my wife decided to come home for lunch and found me lying across the bed.

The really embarrassing part is that I was naked, except for the panties she had slipped off earlier that morning as she stepped into the shower.

I just remained frozen in those first few moments of silence when she entered the bedroom, hoping this was one of those dreams that you have sometimes when you lay back down after being up for awhile.

She didn't say a word. I was holding my breath, afraid to open my eyes, and having no idea how close the covers were, I didn't move a muscle. I heard a drawer from the dresser slide open, and then that familiar sound of friction between her thighs when there is total silence, as she walked around the bed and knelt down in front me, I could hear her breathing, and I knew this wasn't a dream.

She had taken a pair of stockings from the dresser, and began by wrapping one leg of the twisted nylon around my left wrist tightly, and tied it to the rope handle on the side of the mattress which was nearby, and then did the same thing with my right wrist as I still laid completely motionless.

The next thing I heard was running water from the sink in the adjoining bathroom. I barely cracked my left eye open to see her looking in the mirror as she brushed her teeth.

Still not a word had been spoken but that was about to change, she went to the kitchen and was using the phone, I was almost sure of it! Now was the time to get out of this embarrassment and hopefully forget about it, but a deep fear ran through me when I quickly realized I could not free either wrist!

She was coming back down the hall, and I felt deeply embarrassed, scared, and this intense strange arousal all at the same time. I couldn't believe anything was actually going to happen.

She never gives me attention, and any intimacy (if you can call it that) is initiated by her (unless I want to catch hell), usually a "quickie" in exchange for accompanying her to the mall for the rest of the day to be spent shoe shopping.

She was standing in the doorway, sipping a glass of wine, and looking at me. "You are about to get your wish", she said. "You are about to get your wish."

I had no clue what that might have meant. She came around in front of me again, bringing the blindfold she uses when she sleeps, and I said "Let's just forget it." She shook her head and said "No, no, you deserve this."

This bitch of a wife I have been obsessed with had finally decided to humiliate me, and it obviously was going to be on her terms, without any "fantasy input" from me.

I was actually becoming more and more aroused thinking this is just like one of those "cuckold" stories I would occasionally read on the net. But then I had a horrific thought, remembering just the past week, I had been lying in bed reading when she was leaving to go back to work from her lunch break.

I couldn't quite recall the entire conversation, but it ended with me asking sarcastically if she was going to bring her boyfriend home with her (not that there was any indication she had one), and her replying with a cold stare... "Why, so I can watch him fuck you?"...which floored me, and she walked on down the hall, leaving the scene tense, and awkwardly. I thought to myself at the time, "How did she come up with a reply like that so quickly?"

So now my mind was going 90 miles per hour, and my heart rate was right there with it. With the blindfold on me, she told me to raise up so she could put a pillow under me, having my panty-clad ass up in the air, and then spread my legs wide tying each ankle with her nylons to the mattress handles on that side of the bed.

Of course I was practically crying and begging, realizing that she was not bluffing. She knew good and well this was definitely NOT one of my fantasies. Dozens of times I had gotten her off while telling her a "story", and none of them involved me being defiled by her lover.

I knew she was extremely selfish, and this was no exception. This was purely for her, and her resentment toward me. And I was trembling with fear.

Time went by...and I tried to relax, starting to think she was just scaring me (and was doing a pretty good job at it). She put on some music, Sade, and I could hear her running some bath water.

I was afraid to speak or ask anything, not wanting to provoke her any more. I could sense her slipping out of her clothes and into the bath, the sound of the wine glass on the ceramic, the soft music, low lights, and her whispering into the phone.

By now I was confident nothing was going to happen, and in a few minutes she would probably be all over me and hot with passion. One of those sexy, lustful, intense lovemaking sessions, that married couples are lucky to experience once a year (with each other).

I really couldn't even fathom her having a boyfriend on the side. And even if she did, he wouldn't follow through with this scenario, he would just have his way with her, hopefully within "earshot" of me.

I was halfway between daydreaming and taking a nap when suddenly I realized she was kneeling down right in front of me. The aroma of her made me so damn hard, I opened my mouth in ecstasy, she lightly traced her wet finger around my lips...oh, god how sweet!...slowly, one by one, she let me suck her honey off each finger...oh it had been sooo long since I had tasted her...I was throbbing, knees bent, ass in the air, ...oh I was so ready to grudge fuck her to hell and back...

She whispered..."The next time I allow you to taste me, it won't be my finger that you are sucking"...and then her other hand found my left nipple, and I knew this chapter would soon be over...as she pinched harder, and just like Pavlov's bitch...I pulsed uncontrollably, flooding the crotch of her bikini panties for a second time that afternoon...

Still blindfolded, and wrists tied securely, I heard her say matter-of-factly, "I'll be back later, don't go nowhere"...as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

(...to be continued)