Noelle Gets Mastered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmphh!! MMMM!! Grrrrr..." An almost primal growl escapes him as he captures the nipple of the breast he's been working over in his teeth, biting down on it just enough to cause a sting and from the deep, sinful moan let out by the stunning WWE fan girl, it's been done to "masterful" perfection as he gives her all the incentive she need to keep on bouncing away on his rock hard prick.

"MMMM... Mmmmmphh... Awwwwww FUCK!! You ain't no innocent little girl Noelle..." The Cincinnati, Ohio-born hunk says with a hint of approval when he pulls his head away from those how well and truly licked and sucked tits, moaning now as he still rides away with a intense pace to pleasure his dick, making him sweat now as well as almost matching his Titty Mastering ways she's putting on a pornstar-like performance of her own.

"MMMMM!! Damn fucking right I am Dean!!" Noelle grins again as she brings herself to a stop on his lap, making them both groan as she grinds back into him for a moment. "I'm a Foley... I love getting Hardcore!" She adds with another sexy laugh.

"The kind of Hardcore that feels a lot fucking better than getting tossed into barbed wire... I can tell you from experience..." Ambrose states with a smirk, using his hands to now lift her up and off from him, placing her down into position on her hands and knees onto the bed.

"Well hurry the fuck up and get back in me then Titty Master!" Noelle Foley demands with another smile, looking back and pushing her shapely rump out towards him. "I can't wait to cum all over that big fucking cock!"

"You know, that wouldn't be the first time a hot blonde has said that to me in a hotel room before..." Dean says with a sly smirk as he moves up behind her, and gives her what they both want as he pushes his dick back inside her and starts to thrust away.

"MMMM!! Oh fuck yeah!! MMMM!! Come on Dean, harder!! HARDER!!" The gorgeous interviewer for Ringside Collectables is already demanding more, even as she takes balls deep thrusts that makes her curvaceous, tanned body rock back and forth in time with the pumps she's taking from behind, even his crotch smacking into her ass not seemingly enough to satisfy her fan girl lust.

"UHHHHH!! Mmmm!! Oooooooh SHIT!! MMMMM!! Like that!! YES!!" She groans, nodding her blonde haired head a few times when he responds with a hard thrust that really makes her jolt as her tits sway underneath her, feeling her soaking wet but still snug pussy getting filled to the max with the cock of the rugged WWE Superstar fucking her from behind, and the more of those commanding pumps she takes, the longer and louder her shameless moans become.

"AHHHHH... Mmmmmm FUCK!! Yeah... Young blonde fucking skank!! MMMM!!" The former WWE United States Champion moans as he steadily and stiffly fucks perhaps the hottest female member of the WWE Universe, his hands gripping her by her toned and tanned waist, keeping her in position on her hands and knees in front of him but allowing her to jolt forward each time he slams forward deep into her snatch.

"MMMM... Yeah, you hot fucking whore!! AHHHH!! Fucking take it!! Take that... MMMM!! Fucking dick you... UHHHHH!! WWE cock-craving SLUT!!" He moans out the insults to continue the dirty talk in his own unique to say the least fashion but the shameless moans escaping the beautiful blonde he's pounding away into show she's unfazed and no doubt just further turned on by it as he keeps his member plunging in deep with thrust after balls deep and hard thrust into her dripping wet cunt.

"MMMM!! I fucking am!! AHHHHH!! Oooooooh I'm a fucking SLUT... MMMM!! For a WWE Superstar like you!!" The gorgeous daughter of a former three time WWE Champion moans with desire as sweat drips off of her young, red hot body while she's made to rock back and forth against the stiff motion going into her love tunnel from behind as she stays up in this doggy style position, loving every intense moment of getting fucked by a WWE Superstar she's openly lusted over on social media.

"AHHHH!! Master me Dean!! MMMM!! HOLY FUCK AHHHHHHH!! I'm your... UHHHHH!! Fucking slut!!" She's able to gasp and groan out, giving back as much bedroom talk as she's getting along with impressively taking every single hard pump that he delivers into her snug and soaking snatch, considering that this kind of intensity would render a normal red blooded woman of the WWE Universe unable to walk straight for several days. Yet she's taking every bit of this Hardcore action as her ass continues to slap into his desirable, muscular waist each time he slams forward to the hilt and sends every inch deep into her twat, making them both moan out and sweat hard as this lustful to say the least hotel room encounter continues on.

"AHHHH... MMMMM!! Damn fucking right you are!! MMMMM FUCK!! My little horny slut... MMMMM..." The former member of The Shield growls again as he shifts his position to a more primal one, almost mounting her now with his body pressing against her as he starts to rock his hips sharply back and forth to slam home into her already stuffed full snatch with rapid-fire thrusts that send his balls slapping over and over into her tanned skin.

"UHHHHH!! AHHHH!! Fucking! Young! Hot! Little! Blonde! FUCKING! MMMMMM SLUT!!" He grunts each thrust out, reaching under the gorgeous host of Ringside Collectables online shows to once again grope and play with her jiggling breasts, groaning himself as he uses this animalistic position and pace to hammer away into that dripping wet snatch with machine-like precision as the sexy slap of skin hitting skin rings out like a rapid-fire weapon being fired.

"HOLY FUCK!! OH FUCK!! OH DEAN!! MMMMMMM YES TITTY MASTER AHHHHHHHHH!!" Gripping the hotel bed sheets with her hands, there's little choice for the daughter of a WWE Hall of Famer but to take this intense banging as she screams out in pleasure, her head hanging down and her long blonde hair soaked with sweat now as her body rapidly rocks forward as her ass cheeks get smacked into over and over when his crotch swings in hard and sends all of his inches deep into her snatch.

"FUCK!! MMMMM YEAH! YES!! YES YES YESSSSSSSS AHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMM!!" It all becomes too much for the hottest female of the WWE Universe to handle, as Noelle Foley starts cumming hard on the pistoning cock of Dean Ambrose as he hammers away into her pussy that begins sending a flood of juices all over his length, making him groan deeply as he continues to "master" her titties with squeezes and gropes. Even as she gasps out for breath and collapses down onto the bed, those thrusts don't stop as he gets lost in his own primal pace, perhaps unintentionally aiding her to ride out every wave of intense pleasure she's feeling as he keeps on fucking her, leaving her eyes rolling into the back of her head almost from how amazing it feels to have been fucked by a WWE Superstar stud.

"AHHHHH... Awwwww fuck!! MMMM..." Ambrose grunts as he has to pull his starting to throb cock out of her now dripping with fluids snatch, taking a second to wipe sweat of his own off of his rugged facial features. "I ain't fucking finishing with you let, you fucking hot little whore!" He growls, reaching down to flip the worn out beauty over to her back.

"Mmmmm... Holy fuck Dean!!" Noelle groans, watching him move forward and grip her tits, pushing them together so he can slide his dick between them. "Fuck wet dreams... That felt better than any fantasy I ever fingered myself to!" She admits, licking her lips with a smile as she watches him start to "master" her titties one last time.

"MMMM!! AHHHH... You're fucking welcome Titty Slut..." He moans as he pumps his pulsating rod between her soft and ripe breasts, using her chest to get himself off with after having pounded her pussy to perfection moments ago, and now is groaning deeply as he slides his tool in and out between her desirable and rounded boobs that he's already spent plenty of time groping with over the course of this sexual encounter.

"AWWWWW FUCK!! You fucking hot... Little WHORE!! AHHHHHH..." Groans escape the former WWE United States Champion as he grunts and thrusts his dick in and out of her tits as he presses them tightly against his rod, making the ample flesh grind against his man meat as he works it back and forth into her, the throbbing of his shaft only increasing from seeing the smoking hot and lustful look the beauty having her tits fucked is currently giving her.

"Mmmmm!! Do it Titty Master! Cum all over my titties! Fucking do it Dean! Oh yeah!!" Noelle Foley encourages and soon enough, he just pulls out between her breasts in time for the first blast of spunk to shoot out and actually hit her across the cheek as Dean Ambrose stars to blow his load, gripping his dick and jerking off as the next couple of shots land down onto her tits as she now pushes them up and together for him.

"Mmmmm... Oh fuck... That feels so fucking hot!!" She marvels with a laugh, her eyes glued onto her rod as he strokes away and sends out the streams of warm jizz down onto her now well and truly mastered titties, his hand work not stopping until the final drops are pumped out and his dick is left going soft, resulting in both of her breasts receiving a more than ample coating of cum to her grinning approval.

"Ahhhh... Fuck!! Turns out... You can fuck almost like a WWE Diva can..." Dean admits, drawing in breath now as he sits on the edge of the bed they've been fucking on.

"Almost? I'll take that as a compliment!"Noelle says with a smile, staying down on her back as she clearly needs more time to recover from a sexual high she's likely never to forget.

"From what I've just seen Titty Slut, you'll take just about anything as long as it's from a WWE Superstar..." Ambrose says with a smirk as he looks over to the worn out hottie.

"Titty Slut? Oh, so you fuck me once and now I get a nickname?" She questions with a playful smirk of her own.

"Since you're gonna keep calling me by that stupid Internet nickname, I might as well call you something. Unless you'd prefer something like slut, skank, young little WWE-cock craving whore, or cum dumpster..."

"Hey! You can't call me a cum dumpster!" Noelle Foley states, propping herself up onto her elbows. "I didn't swallow your cum yet, so until then..." She trails off, licking her lips and not caring about the spunk still on her cheek or all over her breasts.

"Very cute there, Titty Slut..." Dean smirks again. "That your way of asking for me to start hammering away into you again?"

"Well... If you insist..." Noelle says with a lustful smile as she eyes up his starting to harden cock. "Come over here and Master these titties!"

Hearing that request, Ambrose chuckles for a moment. "The things I do for a fan..."

* * *

12